UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Rousey vs.
    Who do you want to see Ronda Rousey fight next?
  2. UFC Fight Night 37 - On Sportsnet in Canada
    Not 100% sure on this guys... so don't roast me if its not true. But it would appear the fights this weekend are live on Sportsnet 360. According to the SNET Broadcast Schedule No fight pass needed...
  3. Fight to make after UFC Fight Night 37
    Overall, was a pretty awesome event, especially for only having 9 fights. Gus managed to follow up from the Jones fight looking just as impressive, which all but assures him a title shot, or at least...
  4. UFC & Fight Pass Rant
    I posted this in my camp forum & thought maybe some of you might find it interesting or have an opinion on it. It was a little bit of a rant after having my worst picks ever following my best season,...
  5. Camp vs. Camp (UFC Fight Night 38 Edition)
    (Camps participating on card/Number of fighters from each camp) -American Top Team (2) -Allstar Training Center (1) -Keddles Gym (1) -Blackzilians (1) -Team Ryano Gym (1) -Mjolnir (1) -Pancrase Gym...
  6. Rank the fights of UFC 171!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Hendricks vs. Lawler 2. Condit vs. Woodley 3. Lombard vs. Shields 4. Bermudez vs. Hettes 5. Gastelum vs. Story 6. Sanchez vs. Jury 7....
  7. Camp vs. Camp (UFC 171 Edition)
    (Camps participating on card/Number of fighters from each camp) -American Top Team (5) -Jackson's Mixed Martial Arts (3) -Team Takedown (1) -Alliance MMA (1) -Cesar Gracie Fight Team (1) -Brave...
  8. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in the UFC 171 main event?
  9. who should fight Johny Hendricks for the title next?
    who is Welterweight top contender in your opinion?
  10. New footage of EA Sports UFC video game released
    EA Sports has released some new footage of their upcoming UFC video game. Link
  11. UFC 173 poster
    Remove flags, insert war paint.
  12. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 38!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Henderson vs. Shogun 2. Jason vs. Siler 3. Jorgensen vs. Formiga 4. Ferreira vs. Dolloway 4. Barroso vs. Stringer 6. Brandao vs. Chope...
  13. TUF Talent on the decline
    We all know the quality of Tuf contestants have been getting lower and lower with the exception of kelvin gastelum, but why? My theory is that with the explosion of mma came a whole lot of guys with...
  14. Let me bitch about UFC programming for a second...
    The Hendo-Shogun 2 weigh-ins are live now. Trying to watch through the UFC.TV app on my "Smart" TV. No dice. Makes sense I guess. If I am watching on my TV, why not just tune in to the channel? Well,...
  15. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in the UFC Fight Night 39 Main Event?
  16. Camp vs. Camp (UFC Fight Night 39 Edition)
    (Camps participating on card/Number of fighters from each camp) -Nova Uniao (4) -Blackzilians (2) -Team Quest (1) - Universidade Da Luta (1) -Power MMA Team (1) -Fabio Maldonado Team (1) -Bellmore...
  17. Shogun and Hendo PLEASE RETIRE! (No Spoilers)
    They gave us another epic. They gave us everything they had over their careers, so many wars I will always love and appreciate as a fan. Its time for them both to retire. Perfect time to ride out...
  18. Dan Henderson's Best Knockout? (Poll)
    Wanderlei Silva at Pride 33 for Pride Middleweight Championship (2/27/2007) Michael Bisping at UFC 100 in the "Knockout of the Night" & "2009 Knockout of the Year" (7/11/2009) Renato "Babalu" Sobrol...
  19. What Fight Will Headline UFC 173?
    Now that Weidman is injured .... I'm Thinking its gonna be Dan Henderson Vs Daniel Cormier Could also be Aldo Vs Mendez II Or R. Barao Vs Raphael Assuncao what do think it will be???
  20. Vitor Belfort Vs Jacare Souza?
    with Weidman injured and his fight with Machida moved to UFC 175 , which will take place on July 5th , whoever wins won't be able to fight again tell maybe the end of September at the earliest , Most...
  21. Dan Henderson should fight?
    CUNG LE! To me Hendo isn't a title contender anymore. (Unless he get's a Chael Sonnen treatment) Also this will be his first fight without TRT and who know's maybe it's his last, maybe without TRT...
  22. Mendes looking huge
  23. Rousey vs. Carano set for UFC 175
    Link
  24. ufc buys spike TV, cancels Bellator
    link
  25. ufc expo in July. Ufc hall of fame annoucement??
    Every year ufc announces the hall of fame With it being held at the ufc expo in July. But so far there hasn't been a word about it I don't know if there will be a induction or not. If they did My...
  26. EA Sports UFC mystery fighter
    Who is the EA Sports UFC mystery fighter? They will reveal a clue everyday. Day #1 Clue: Mystery fighter never fought in the UFC. Day #2 Clue: Mystery fighter will be playable in four different...
  27. UFC Realeases Jake Shields
    Such a bummer to see him get cut, especially after one loss. Seems like Dana and the fertittas are trying make a point, first yushin okami and now shields. I know he wasn't the most exciting guy to...
  28. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 39!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Guida vs. Kawajiri 2. Big Nog vs. Nelson 3. Howard vs. LaFlare 4. Yahya vs. Bedford 5. Leites vs. Smith 6. Camozzi vs. Craig 7. Nijem...
  29. From the Mods - TUF Nations Finale
    There have been a ton of injuries that have lead to changes on this card. I'll try to get them into the system as soon as I hear about them, but be diligent and check your picks because a lot of...
  30. Craig vs Camozzi cancelled
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/442845/Camozzi-vs-Craig-cancelled-at-UFN-39/ Sucks to this one go by the wayside. I was looking forward to this one on the card (not the only one, of course)....
  31. Choose your side! (UFC Fight Night 39)
    Who will you be pulling for in the UFC Fight Night 39 main event?
  32. Fights to make after UFC Fight Night: Nogueira vs Nelson
    Great fights this morning, it was nice waking up eating breakfast and just chilling out watching some good stuff, even though there were only like 7 of them haha. Lots of good performances from the...
  33. John Howard's cracked and bloody cup
  34. Rank the fights of TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Mercier vs. Laprise 2. Bisping vs. Kennedy 3. Stout vs. Noons 4. Poirier vs. Corrassani 5. Cote vs. Noke 6. Westcott vs. Theodorou 7....
  35. For $#!t's Sake, Make it Stop.
    That moment in a fight where you genuinely fear for a fighter's life. Maybe it's holding a submission too long after he's passed out. Maybe it's a few more shots past the ko. What's the first moment...
  36. Fight to make after TUF Nations Finale: Bisping vs Kennedy
    Pretty good fights tonight. Wednesday night fights are always pretty cool with me, mixing up the schedule. Lots of guys looked great, Kennedy didn't look great but his dominant performance over...
  37. Rank the fights of UFC on Fox 11!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Cerrone vs. Barboza 2. Browne vs. Werdum 3. dos Anjos vs. Khabib 4. Alves vs. Baczynski 5. Ortiz vs. Borg 6. Masvidal vs. Healy 7....
  38. 2014 has truly been a whole new era
    We are at the end of a era Been noticing it more and more. And with that saddened to see some mma fighters go By years end Kampman. Kos Sanchez Franklin Possible Mir big nog And maybe penn will...
  39. Choose your side!
    Who will you be pulling for in the UFC on Fox 11 main event?
  40. Fights to make after UFC on FOX: Werdum vs Browne
    Fabricio Werdum - Cain Velasquez Travis Browne - Dos Santos/Miocic loser Miesha Tate - Sarah Kaufman or Amanda Nunes Liz Carmouche - Jessica Eye or Leslie Smith Donald Cerrone - Miller/Medeiros...
  41. Rank the fights of UFC 172!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Jones vs. Teixeira 2. Davis vs. Johnson 3. Miller vs. Medeiros 4. Holloway vs. Fili 5. Benavidez vs. Elliot 6. Gomi vs. Vallie-Flagg 7....
  42. Confirmed Fighters Trying Out for TUF 20 Strawweights on April 28th in Las Vegas
    A stacked list of fighters that have confirmed that they will be trying out for The Ultimate Fighter on April 28th. This will be the all-female season to crown the first UFC 115 Champ. Link
  43. Ludwig told Castillo to turn down Gomi fight in favour of Brenneman fight
    Danny Castillo was offered Gomi coach Bang told him to turn it down Source: the latest mma-hour interview with Danny Castillo do I even need to say anymore?
  44. UFC 173 fight card: Barao vs. Dillashaw
    (Main Card) Renan Barao vs. T.J. Dillashaw Jake Ellenberger vs. Robbie Lawler Takeya Mizugaki vs. Francisco Rivera James Krause vs. Jamie Varner (FOX Sports 1 Card) Michael Chiesa vs. Francisco...
  45. Choose your side!
    Who will you be pulling for in the UFC 172 main event?
  46. Jon Jones and Rashad Evans all smiles after burying the hatchet backstage at UFC 172 weigh ins
    Time, it would seem, heals all wounds. Link
  47. Fighter accountability: Follow up strikes
    State commissions should start holding fighters accountable for excessive follow up strikes after a KO. Fighters should have to use discretion when finishing a fight. The more egregious offenders...
  48. IT'S ON! Jones vs Gustafsson II
    Unless a giant space dinosaur comes crashing into Earth like an asteroid, Jones vs Gus II will be happening later this year. Given how well both fighters looked since, who do you think takes the...
  49. Fights to make after/Review of UFC 172
    For a card with only 10 fights, this one definitely delivered! Loved every fight from Beal's crazy KO to Jones dominant performance in the main event. Here's some fights I'd like to see/I think will...
  50. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 40!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Brown vs. Silva 2. Koch vs. Cruickshank 3. Gamburyan vs. Lentz 4. Wineland vs. Eduardo 5. Cabral vs. Cummings 6. Magny vs. Means 7....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170