UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Don Frye is Back With More Machismo-Fueled Predictions for UFC 169
    Don Frye told us that he’d be back after his UFC 168 installment of “Predator’s Predictions”, and since the only lie he ever told was that he’d call your mother the next day, “The Predator” has...
  2. Fedor/Cain Vs Jerry Sokoloski or Nikolai Valuev, Gogea Mitu
    Who would win in these fights Fedor Vs Jerry Sokoloski or Nikolai Valuev, or Cain vs Nikolai Valuev/Jerry Sokoloski? also what about Gogea Mitu he is 7'9 how would they beat someone that tall Jerry...
  3. UFC Camp vs. Camp (UFC on Fox 10 Edition)
    I've been doing this for my own enjoyment but decided to share it with the PG. I don't feel like going back and adding up the overall wins/losses from past events so I'll just start with this event....
  4. Sal Damato
    Fire him http://mmadecisions.com/judge/94/Sal-DAmato 49-46 bendo gsp 48-47 davis over machida ssanchez over kampmann ring over fuckuda camozzi over ring rampage pver machida the gys criminally...
  5. Ben Henderson vs. Josh Thomson Fight Metric report scores a draw
    Surprised? Fight Metric scored the controversial Ben Henderson vs. Josh Thomson UFC on Fox 10 main event a draw. Link
  6. Chuck back to training? Please no.
    "Someone's back in training... Hmm." -Hackleman
  7. Fights to make After UFC on FOX 10
    Benson Henderson - TJ Grant or Khabib Nurmagomedov - That was a pretty close fight. In the end I did have Benson winning rounds 2, 3, & 4. I wouldn't argue a Thomson win though since round 2 and 5...
  8. Del Rosario clip used in pre fight video during broadcast
    I'm not sure how I feel about the UFC using clips of Del Rosario getting his ass kicked in the promo before the Miocic fight. On one hand you could say you were showing him battling and honoring him...
  9. Rank the fights of UFC 169!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Barao vs. Faber 2. Overeem vs. Mir 3. Aldo vs. Lamas 4. Lineker vs. Bagautinov 5. Varner vs. Trujillo 6. Makdessi vs. Patrick 7. Watson...
  10. UFC Camp vs. Camp (UFC 169 Edition)
    (Camps participating on the card/Number of fighters from each camp) -Nova Uniao (2) -Fight Nights Team (2) -Team Alpha Male (1) -Top Notch Fitness (1) -Superpro Samui (1) -Las Vegas Combat Club (1)...
  11. Jones vs Gustafsson II
    Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson I was an all-time great fight. Both guys need to win their next fight and stay healthy for us to get the much anticipated rematch. Who makes the proper adjustments...
  12. NFL tries to boot UFC belt from Super Bowl Media Day
    Jay Glazer had to save the UFC belt from being booted from Super Bowl Media Day. Link
  13. Watch today's special UFC Canada news conference on MMAjunkie at noon ET
    A special event news conference for the UFC in Canada takes place today, and you can watch a live video stream of the festivities here on MMAjunkie. Link
  14. How Every Single UFC Fight Ended in 2013 in One Graph
    In 2013, the UFC put on 386 fights in the Octagon, more than any other in its 20 years in business. With fight cards coming faster and faster now, it may all seem like a blur, but it’s worth pausing...
  15. UFC 169 Ring Girls Heat Things Up At Super Bowl Tailgate Party 2014
    UFC Ring Girls Arianny & Brittney Breaking All The Rules At Super Bowl Tailgate Party 2014 The UFC's Octagon girls are MMA's most beautiful icons. As things cool down in New Jersey for Superbowl...
  16. stuck in ufc limbo
    I feel bad for some fighters that probably won't Ever get a title shot again But are ranked within top three in their class Ex Joseph benevides Urijah Faber Junior dos Santos. Earlier years Rich...
  17. Do you agree with the Fight Night 36 Machida vs Mousasi fight card lineup?
    Here's the lineup. Fox Sports 1 Televised Fights Gegard Mousasi vs Lyoto Machida Jacare Souza vs Francis Carmont Erik Silva vs Takenori Sato Viscardi Andrade vs Nicholas Musoke Thiago Tavares vs...
  18. Cain Velasquez: "Khabib is the most talented fighter I've ever trained with"
    What he said on last nights Inside MMA show, Cain also said he's confident he'll take the belt inside a year. I was sold on the kid on his debut, his striking looks like it gets crazy but he can make...
  19. Conor McGregor vs Diego Sanchez
    Here is a link of us talking about this matchup. You can comment here or on the video itself or both. -mmaDAWGS
  20. Who will be the UFC's next two-divison Champ?
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/02/title-talk-who-will-be-the-ufcs-next-two-division-champion/ Who do you guys think will be the next to do it? My pick is Vitor since he is already lined up for a title...
  21. Thiago Silva currently involved in armed standoff at his FL house
    Per multiple reliable sources so far.... Wife may have been boning someone from her gym (?)
  22. UFC fighter Rustam Khabilov pours coke on a woman in McDonalds
    link Not sure why, she may have deserved it, but I doubt it.
  23. With GSP in the UFC's doghouse...
    ... do you think that the marketing machine will be playing up the "Hendricks beat GSP and was robbed" angle? Or will they not completely throw GSP under the bus?
  24. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 36!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Machida vs. Mousasi 2. Souza vs. Carmont 3. Oliveira vs. Ogle 4. Silva vs. Sato 5. Alcantara vs. Reis 6. Arantes vs. Blanco 7. Trinaldo...
  25. Filipino Wrecking Ball
    Link Pretty funny
  26. Dana White admits to writing Lyoto Machida a personal check for beating Tito Ortiz at UFC 84
    That explains those new kicks at the post-fight presser. Link
  27. Bendo apparently mixes up the UFC Russians
    Rustam Khabilov took to twitter to call out former champ Ben Henderson, but Bendo apparently confused him with Khabib Nurmagomedov. He's not the first to make that mistake. Link
  28. Eyewitness account of stabbing in arena at UFC 169
    Following reports of a stabbing in the stands at UFC 169, a witness to the incident tells his story of the event to Bloody Elbow. Link
  29. UFC fight club - worth it?
    Tpain here! As you know the UFC is coming to Halifax next October. A buddy of mine in Alberta told to me join UFC fight club so I would get first dibs on tickets & I would have access to Q&As & weigh...
  30. Is Dana losing it?
    With the way Dana has been lashing out at fighters lately, it certainly seems like Dana is starting to act out a lot more than usual. He's always been bombastic and the type to speak his mind, but it...
  31. UFC Camp vs. Camp (Fight Night 36 Edition)
    (Camps participating on the card/Number of fighters from each camp) -Macaco Gold Team (2) -Marajo Brothers Team (2) -Blackhouse (1) -Team Jurojin (1) -X-Gym (1) -Tristar (1) -Team Nogueira (1) -Tokyo...
  32. Rank the fights of UFC 170!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. MacDonald vs. Maia 2. Rousey vs. McMann 3. Whittaker vs. Thompson 4. Davis vs. Eye 5. Cormier vs. Cummins 6. Makovsky vs. Sampo 7. Pyle...
  33. Video: Daniel Cormier shoves Patrick Cummins at UFC 170 news conference
    LAS VEGAS – Things got heated between Daniel Cormier and Patrick Cummins on Thursday in Las Vegas. Link
  34. Ronda vs Mcmann
    Who you got in this fight and why ? Please elaborate =) I think Ronda is going to win. But i have seen Mcmanns striking recently and i was pretty impressed by it. The only problem i could see Ronda...
  35. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in the UFC 170 main event?
  36. Camp vs. Camp (UFC 170 Edition)
    (Camps participating on card/Number of fighters from each camp) -Team Hayastan (1) -Revolution MMA (1) -American Kickboxing Academy (1) -Reign MMA (1) -Tristar (1) -Wand Fight Team (1) -Syndicate MMA...
  37. Cyborg vs Ronda
    I know it's just talk right now. And Ronda still has to get past Mcmann. But with Cyborg talking about cutting to 135 This would be the biggest female fight to date. If it's allowed to happen who...
  38. Anyone got any bets for UFC 170?
    Anyone got any bets on UFC 170 tonight? I'm going for: Whittaker to win Eye to Win Eye and Davis to go over 1.5 rounds MacDonald to win MacDonald to win by decision Rousey To win What you got? UFC...
  39. 'Queen of Cuts' made her debut tonight
    As you guys might have noticed the athletic commission had a new 'cutwoman' on scene for the fights. Meet the Queen of Cuts, Swayze.
  40. Fights to make after UFC 170
    Ronda Rousey - Alexis Davis or Cat Zingano Sara McMann - Jessica Eye or Bazler/Kaufman loser Fight Rundown: Rousey looked absolutely beastly in this fight. Her striking looked sharp, definitely true...
  41. Shawn Jordan vs Matt Mitrione
    Who do you got in this fight and why ? Please go into alittle details =) I am leaning towards Jordan because i feel this is going to be a war on the feet and i think he has a small advantage. Allthou...
  42. Rank the fights of TUF China Finale!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Kim vs. Hathaway 2. Mitrione vs. Jordan 3. Hioki vs. Menjivar 4. Phan vs. Lee 5. Cummings vs. Mina 6. Tokudome vs. Nam 7. Tuerxun vs....
  43. Aldo, Johnson, Rousey - Who keeps their belt longest?
    What do Jose Aldo, Demetrious Johnson, and Ronda Rousey have in common? They are the only champions their respective UFC divisions have ever seen. Jose Aldo has been the UFC Featherweight Champion...
  44. Wanderlei/Chael TUF fight
    They used it in the preview. Looks staged to me. Link
  45. question for those with fight pass
    Just wondering how long it takes once an event is over for it to be on fight pass. I'm thinking of ordering it tonight and curious as to if tomorrows show will be up by tomorrow afternoon. Any help...
  46. For those of us who missed the DHK knockout..
    Here you go.
  47. Camp vs. Camp (TUF China Edition)
    Better late than never. (Camps participating on card/Number of fighters from each camp) -Busan Team M.A.D (1) -London Shootfighters (1) -American Kickboxing Academy Thailand (1) -Fight Emperor (1)...
  48. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 37!
    Rank the fights you are most excited for from first to last! 1. Gustafsson vs. Minuwa 2. Guillard vs. Johnson 3. Gaudinot vs. Harris 4. Pickett vs. Seery 5. Nelson vs. Akhmedov 6. Diabate vs. Latifi...
  49. Ryan LaFlare vs. John Doomsday Howard at UFC Fight Night 40!
    I'm psyched for this fight to the max. LaFlare has looked good in every one of this fights, fights out of a sick camp (www.limixedmartialarts.com), and is ready start fighting top ten-ish guys....
  50. Pick a card, any card!
    It's been a while since I did one of these. Which of the following three main cards would you prefer to watch? Card #1 Cain Valesquez vs. Daniel Cormier - Heavyweight Championship - Main Event Lyoto...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169