UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Fights to make after UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson
    Awesome fights yesterday! So many finshes with all the winners looking pretty spectacular I definitely agree that was one of the best fight nights. Thatch, Feijao, Stephens, Tavares, Martins and of...
  2. Rank the fights of UFC 167!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. MacDonald vs. Lawler 2. Elliot vs. Bagautinov 3. Cerrone vs. Dunham 4. Pettis vs. Campuzano 5. Koscheck vs. Woodley 6. St. Pierre vs....
  3. ufc 20th anniversary. your top 20 all time ufc fighters
    Can be your favorite fighters Or most influential or important to ufc success Or combination of the two Top 20 Random order 1. Royce Gracie 2. Mark Coleman 3. Ken shamrock 4. Bas rutten 5. Bj Penn 6....
  4. VIDEO | Ronda Rousey Spars With Gegard Mousasi
    Link. Yeah, Cain's no match for her
  5. Top 20 Knockouts and Submissions in UFC History (Videos)
    Per the UFC: Top 20 KO's Top 20 Subs
  6. Martial Arts Specializing in Practical Self-Defense & Safety Awareness
    Tae Kwon Do training helps children and young adults develop greater self-control and self-discipline in everything they do. Our training instills confidence through positive coaching, lot's of...
  7. Video: Rony Jason slices arm
    It was caught on Dana's Vlog. Skip to about 6:05. Link
  8. UFC Champions - Lightweight
    Who, in your opinion, do you think has the best shot of dethroning the current champion. I will start at Cain and slowly work my way down to the Womens division! Other is another large category so...
  9. Could Hendricks bring out the fire in GSP like Fitch did?
    I mean the last time GSP REALLY put a beating on somebody it was Fitch. Before Condit that was his last truely "thrilling" fight imo but he still outworked and outpointed Condit in usual fashion...
  10. Pics From UFC 167
    In Vegas for fight week staying at MGM Grand, taking it all in. Thought I'd share some pics and stories with y'all... Here are three groups of pics I've taken so far (the albums following these will...
  11. what will be the ufc fox chicago main event ?
    With Jones fighting in Feb Cormier will either fight in Jan or Feb. He could main event against Davis. Won't be a title fight as a main event Wouldn't be suprised if UFC pulls Mir vs reem off jersey...
  12. Khabib as a kid wrestling a bear in russia
    such wow. Title says it all Khabib as a kid wrestling bear in Russia
  13. Catching up with the founders and participants of UFC 1
    Sorry if already posted...I looked, i swear! Some great old stories from the early days.... Who would win a fight: Batman or Superman? Bruce Lee or Mike Tyson? These are the kind of hypothetical...
  14. Need some ideas for a UFC betting pool!
    Hey guys! My Dad wants to figure out a betting pool for the main card for tomorrow's UFC 167. Now I was thinking doing a similar one to this site, points scored for predicted winner, round, and...
  15. UFC 167 main event!!??
    I hope That I am not the only one thinking that thw UFC "jobbed" Hendricks! That split dec. was complete BS. GSP might.....Might???? have won the second round. Other than that he took hard shots to...
  16. Who do you think won?
    personally i thought Johnny won but that GSP would be given the decision as is customary in "close" title fights. I had Hendricks 4 rounds to 1 or 3-2 was wavering between those.
    Pages: 2
  17. so now that gsp is retired. who fights for the belt.
    UFC 170 needs a title fight. Do a 170 interim title Hendricks vs Lawler. Guaranteed knockout
  18. Melendez/Gustafsson/Hendricks....Which Fighter Was Most Deserving Of A Win?
    Ok guys. Simple question. Calm yourselves & think. Dont rush to Hendricks just bc the fight just happened but dont select another if you feel that way just bc I said that
  19. Johny Hendricks' swollen hands
    "U should see the other guy lol." -Johny
  20. Fights to make after UFC 167
    Georges St. Pierre - Johny Hendricks rematch or Retire - One of the two has to happen next for Georges. I do agree with the majority that Hendricks took round 1, 2 & 4. I'm sure it'll be tough for...
  21. Sorry Dana...
    But if GSP feels he's not mentally fit to compete anymore and needs a break from the sport, he doesn't owe a dam thing to you, the fans, Hendricks, or anybody else. GSP has been in so many wars over...
  22. Should Hendricks get an immediate rematch?
    Now i know GSP is "retired" "taking time off" or whatever, and Hendricks is "suspended 6 months" but still the question is here should Hendricks get an immediate rematch? Personally i hate immediate...
  23. Great Article from BJPenn.com
    Link Not really news so I put it here. More of an opinion piece. I agree with every word.
  24. Dana White On Why Hendricks Deserves Title Shot And Gustafsson Didn’t
    After UFC 167's controversial title match between Georges St. Pierre and Johny Hendricks, there were many media members and fans believing that it was quite similar to a recent title match, that of...
  25. Kenny Florian: UFC 167 Controversy Taking Away From A Classic Fight
    Former three-time title contender and UFC color commentator Kenny Florian is among the minority in the MMA media who believes that UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre deserved to go home...
  26. Do these rematches play big part Iin deciding whos GOAT #1 or 2?
    We cant not mention Fedor he always has a case but whether you consider GSP and Anderson fighting for #1 or 2 do you think these rematches could be a deciding factor? I think they do imo. If GSP were...
  27. ufc 170 and 171 main event
    Right now everything is in a flux No star power Jones and Cain are hurt. Everyone is booked. Evans vs Cormier will probably be the main event of UFC 170 With a stacked card to make up for the loss...
  28. Which coach is worse? Spoilert alert
    Due to the second fighter in one season missing wt, one from each coach I pose the question. Their have been other issues from supposed favoritism to bringing in junk food and alcohol. Who would you...
  29. cain or shaq
    Im not sure if this pic is photo shopped but it might be because apparently the rock is taller than the guy on the left and is like 6'5. Do you think guys like cain, jds or cormier can beat shaq or...
  30. UFC 167: Phantom Cam Highlights
    FOX' signature Phantom Cam captures all the unbelievable action of UFC 167 in super-slow motion. Link
  31. Instances where one shot changed a fighters career forever...
    Like a fighter got KOd and was never the same again. Of course Chuck and Cro Cop come to mind. Besides the Wandy fight after he was KOd by Rampage he was never the same. Cro Cop too after the Gonzaga...
    Pages: 2
  32. Most impressive mid card or "journeyman" win streaks?
    Idea comes from the recent Matt Brown streak. Freakin crazy to believe he was literally fighting for his UFC life in ado or die against John Howard a few years ago and now hes tearing through guys...
  33. Anderson Silva sings "Knockout & the Damage Done"
    Video
  34. Shane Del Rosario Cardiac Arrest
    What Do U Think Was The Cause For UFC Heavyweight Fighter Shane Del Rosario To Suffer Cardiac Arrest At Such A Young Age
  35. TUF 18 Finale lineup
    Here's the final lineup for the finale. Main Event: 155 lbs.: Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz FOX Sports 1 Main Card (10 p.m. ET): 135 lbs.: Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Rakoczy (TUF 18 Women's Final) 135...
  36. Rank the fights of The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Benoit vs. Sampo 2. Maynard vs. Diaz 3. Corassinni vs. Blanco 4. Yahya vs. Niinimaki 5. Holdsworth vs. Grant 6. Pena vs. Rakoczy 7. Duke...
  37. Diaz vs. Maynard Scoring
    Did they award it to the right fighter?
  38. Just allow knees to the head on the ground ALREADY!
    You saw it with Guillard against Pearson and last night in the Blanco prelim fight. Their is no room for grey areas in a fist fight. NO ROOM. Its just causes to much controversy especially with all...
  39. Akira Corassani = Beast
    Ogle hands him his ass but the judges give it to him Pulls off the upset against Peralta due to pulling out ill on the original fight card which was scheduled for America and then the fight gets...
  40. TUF 18 Finale - Garbage?
    What was your overall sentiment for the TUF Finale last night? I was hanging with some friends, we had beers, pizzas, the whole spread, and fools were passing out on the couch. Shit was pretty slow...
  41. Rank the fights of UFC Fight Night 33!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Rua vs. Te Huna 2. Bader vs. Perosh 3. Hunt vs. Bigfoot 4. Caceres vs. Gagnon 5. Barry vs. Palelei 6. Mizugaki vs. Phan 7. Print vs....
  42. Question For MMA Fans
    hello i'm looking for someone who i can message back and forth with and talk about fights, before and after and prediction basically im looking to make friends with someone and talk fights
  43. Michael McDonald Has Been Abstinent For 3.5 Years, ‘Arguably’ Why He’s Dominant
    Right around the corner from my hometown, Oakdale MMA’s Michael McDonald has had a meteoric rise to stardom over the last few years thanks to wins over Miguel Torres, Alex Soto and Edwin Figueroa,...
  44. Real money gamblers - URGENT
    The line on one of today's fights has an overlapping moneyline. It's very rare so catch it while you can, if you have the means to open/create an account both places and have enough $ to wager to...
  45. Julie Kedzie retires from fighting
    Before walking out to my fight today, I had a long talk with my coach and we decided that this would be my last MMA fight. I would have loved to have gone out on a win, but c'est la vie-don't leave...
  46. Hunt Breaks Leg & Hand in Draw vs. Bigfoot
    No articles to link to on it yet. This via Twitter from Bader who was at the hospital with Hunt with I believe a broken hand of his own.
  47. Fight of the year is?
    I would still go with Jones/Gustafsson but I could see picking any of these three for FOTY
  48. Fights to make after UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs Bigfoot
    Well guys unfortunately I had initially done a breakdown of each fighter/fight and was almost done but accidently clicked something and lost everything I typed. My ambition to write it all up again...
  49. The Ultimate Fighter: China - Episode 1
    Watch the first episode here on MMAplayground.com. Link
  50. How did you score the Mark Hunt vs Bigfoot Silva fight?
    I scored the fight 48-47 for Bigfoot. Immediately after the fight I told myself that I was okay with this fight being a draw because it would suck if one of these guys walked away with a loss. I...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170