UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Why a piece of chewing gum made Igor Araujo ditch his UFC Fight Night 29 flight
    UFC welterweight Igor Araujo may fight in a cage for a living, but these days, he's not at all about taking undue risk. Link
  2. Please help me out with one pick. Dong Kim vs Eric Silva - who wins?
    Help a member win the toughest camp bracket in the league. Who has the edge in Kim vs Silva?
  3. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in tomorrow's main event?
  4. Scorecards for UFC Fight Night 29's Jake Shields vs. Demian Maia headliner
    BARUERI, Brazil – A night of violent action concluded with a grappling-heavy headliner that resulted in a razor-thin split decision. Check out the scorecards for Wednesday's UFC Fight Night 29 main...
  5. Fights to make after UFC Fight Night: Maia vs Shields
    Solid fights night. Managed to catch all of them after my mid-term and there were some pretty close ones, exciting fights and a couple that were tough to watch. Lots of guys impressed me though and...
  6. Palharres Pre-UFC not letting go
    LINK Takes place about 1:55 This one is pre-UFC, a choke, and yeah shows Palharres lack of care or concern.
  7. The Story of UFC Trilogies
    On October 19th at UFC 166, the trilogy of championship bouts between Cain Velasquez and Junior Dos Santos will finally reach its epic conclusion (Watch the first and second bouts here). Current...
  8. ufc 166 rank the fights
    Huge card this coming week And yours truly will be there. First vacation I have taken since last April for Jones vs Evans in atlanta Everything else has Been Vegas or la 2nd time I see those two hook...
  9. UFC heavyweight contender Junior Dos Santos wants to box Klitschko brothers
    Story Here Former UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos challenges current division king Cain Velasquez at UFC 166 this Saturday in a rubber match between the two big men. There’s plenty of...
  10. How will Cain vs Junir III end?
    I'm heavily invested in this fight and It's going to be a good one for sure. How do you see this fight ending? I don't think either fighter wants this to go to a decision. I predict a third round...
  11. Hector Lombard at Middleweight and Welterweight (Images)
  12. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in tonight's main event?
  13. UFC fighters react to UFC 166's Melendez-Sanchez 'Fight of the Year' candidate
    As expected, Gilbert Melendez and Diego Sanchez blew the roof off of Houston's Toyota Center with an incredible three-round war in one of the featured bouts at "UFC 166: Velasquez vs. dos Santos...
  14. Twitter reacts to Cain Velasquez's dominant UFC 166 title defense
    With a performance that nearly replicated the duo's second fight, Cain Velasquez dominated Junior dos Santos once against in Saturday's UFC 166 headliner. See what fans, media and fighters thought of...
  15. YES OR NO
    Today, I watched one of the most epic fights I have watched in a long time. Yes or no, do you think Uncle Dana should give additional money to both of these warriors, Diego Sanchez and Gilbert, for...
  16. Which fight was better?
    Got $5 on this. Vote please. Thanks.
  17. Could Greg Jackson help JDS beat cain?
    JDS showed little improvements sense the 2nd fight. I think he has the strength and ability to compete vs cain. Shit he still is the only one to beat him. It just looked like he came in with a shitty...
  18. CB Dollaway
    Is it just me or did CB embrace the fan's hate for him? It looked like a switch turned on in his head and he was a completely different fighter. I personally loved it. War K-1 Dollaway!
  19. Fights to make after UFC 166
    DAMN What a sick night of fights. Can't remember the last time a 13 fight card delivered with every single fight. So many guys were impressive as hell. Sanchez, Lombard, Velasquez, Melendez, Dodson,...
  20. Your Opinion
    Do you think the UFC should implement a tournament styled event? I like the way Belletor has it. It mixes up the way they have the fights. It might give somebody that isn't too well known a chance. I...
  21. Rank the fights of UFC: Fight Night 30!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Machida vs. Munoz 2. Lineker vs. Harris 3. Pearson vs. Guillard 4. Hettes vs. Whiteford 5. Ogle vs. Miller 6. Sexton vs. Andrade 7....
  22. Adam Khaliev in the UFC!
    I don't know how I missed this, it was never posted in our news forum, undefeated Adam Khaliev was signed by the UFC 2 weeks ago! Vicious striker and teammate of Nurmagomedov and Amagov with Red Fury...
  23. 'Phantom Cam' footage from Saturday's bloody UFC 166
    FOX Sports' "Phantom Cam" is back with super slow-motion highlights from Saturday's UFC 166 pay-per-view in Houston. And as always, they are outright crazy. Link
  24. Pettis vs.
    Who do you want to see Anthony Pettis fight next?
  25. UFC 166 winner Adlan Amagov wants Martin Kampmann or Jake Shields in February
    While a number of fighters made emphatic statements at this past weekend's UFC 166 event, perhaps none was more impressive than Adlan Amagov (13-2-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) announcing his arrival in the UFC's...
  26. Munoz vs Machida, who wins?
    I've switched picks several times on this match up already. I've come to the conclusion that in a 5 rd fight, Munoz will out-cardio Machida in the late rds and win by tko. Who do you have winning?
    Pages: 2
  27. UFC Champions. Heavyweight.
    Right I think this is the 4th time I have set up this type of thread the first time was back when Machida was champion.... Basically who, in your opinion, do you think has the best shot of dethroning...
  28. UFC FN30 Main/Prelims Order(?)
    The order they went with seems odder than normal to me, like Sakara vs. Musoke over Craig vs. Barnatt for instance. Anyone else find the order a bit strange as far as potential impact a fight may...
  29. Fights to Make After UFC Fight Night: Machida vs Munoz
    Machida has arrived at 185! Beautiful kick and hopefully a sign of things to come. The dude is a serious threat at middleweight, can't wait to see him get going. As a diehard Melvin fan I was pretty...
  30. To all the people that don't like Rogan or other commentators.....
    Have you ever tried watching the fights on mute? Or playing background music to them? I see lots of people complain about commentary from time to time and am curious if youve tried it without. I...
  31. Lyoto Machida delivers on promise of dinner after UFC Fight Night 30 headliner
    After serving as a replacement and agreeing to fight friend and training partner Mark Munoz in Saturday's UFC Fight Night 30 headliner, Lyoto Machida said the two fighters agreed on one important...
  32. UFC Champions - Light Heavyweight
    Who, in your opinion, do you think has the best shot of dethroning the current champion. I will start at Cain and slowly work my way down to the Womens division! If other please comment down below....
  33. Rafael Natal vs Tim Kenedy: Who win?
    This event has got to be one of the toughest in terms of making picks. All the fights are hard picks but who do you see winning the main event?
  34. Video of Uriah Hall punching Mayhem Miller following Miller's repeated use of a racial slur
    Video surfaces of the encounter between Uriah Hall and Mayhem Miller, giving more insight into exactly what went down at a recent BAMMA event. Link
  35. Greatest UFC Title Fight
    I want to know what is the greatest UFC title fight that you have seen. I have my top 3 listed in the poll, but I have yet to vote(leaning towards Jones/Gus). And also if anyone else has their own...
    Pages: 2
  36. Cody Bollinger signed with WSOF
    From his TUF blog: 'It was not long before I realized that when one dream ends, you make the shift to chase a new one. I just signed a multi-fight contract with World Series of Fighting. I will be...
  37. UFC Champions - Middleweight
    Who, in your opinion, do you think has the best shot of dethroning the current champion. I will start at Cain and slowly work my way down to the Womens division! If other please say who (I.e Bisping,...
  38. Vitor Belfort open to using TRT
    Hi Guys, Belfort on his TRT usage I found this today, Just wondered any thoughts out there? Sorry if its already been posted. Most MMA fans either know or thought we knew about Belforts usage of TRT....
  39. UFC Champions - Welterweight
    Ah yes, the only UFC Champion who was still champion when I first made these polls. Back in 2009 51%+ of people said nobody would dethrone GSP. . That is crazy... Now that Hendricks is in the picture...
  40. women fighters in the ufc
    Been almost a year since the announcement of the female weight class. At the time I had mixed feelings about it. Since I go a lot to events didn't know how I would react to female fights on the main...
  41. Dana White UFC Fight for the Troops Video Blog: Behind the Scenes at UFC 166
    It's UFC Fight for the Troops 3: Kennedy vs. Natal fight week, but in his video blog, UFC president Dana White takes us behind the scenes at UFC 166. Link
  42. Rank The Fights of UFC Fight for the Troops 3: Kennedy vs Natal!
    I hope everyone is as pumped for some Wednesday night UFC tomorrow as I am! Rank the fights from what you're most excited for to least! Liz Carmouche vs Alexis Davis James Krause vs Bobby Green Jorge...
  43. Rank the fights of UFC: Fight Night 32!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Belfort vs. Henderson 2. Jason vs. Stephens 3. Thiago vs. Thatch 4. Ferreira vs. Sarafian 5. Calvacante vs. Pokrajac 6. Castro vs....
  44. Fights to make after UFC Fight Night: Kennedy vs Natal
    Here's my opinion on fights I think will happen & would like to see next for all the fighters as well as what I thought of their performances Tim Kennedy - Francis Carmont or Ronaldo Souza rematch -...
  45. chael sonnen vs rashad evans
    I didn't know that the co main is a five round contest First time ever a non title co main went 5 rounds as well Very interesting. Or is this just a error ??
  46. Henderson vs Belfort, who wins?
    TRT 2.0 is probably going to gas hard in rd 4 and suffer a concussion from an H-bomb.
  47. Top 20 staredowns in UFC history
    In the history of the UFC we've witnessed some epic stare downs between some of the best competitors in the sport. We've also seen a few funny ones along the way. We've seen pushing and shoving and...
  48. 'Phantom Cam' footage from Wednesday's UFC Fight Night 31 'Troops' show
    FOX Sports' "Phantom Cam" is back with super slow-motion highlights from Wednesday's "UFC Fight Night 31: UFC Fight for the Troops 3" event at Fort Campbell in Kentucky. Link
  49. GSP vs Hendricks Who wins?
    Refer to the title.
  50. Anderson Silva and TRT
    Created this Vitor Belfort. Just sayin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169