UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Dana White's UFC 160 Vlog...with a slice of (P)erfection
    Dana White's UFC 160 Vlog is a look behind the scenes into UFC 159.... Check out the 4:40 mark.....PURE class L i n k
  2. Thiago Silva talks marijuana in MMA
    UFC light heavyweight Thiago Silva, who is coming off a marijuana suspension, spoke out about it in a recent interview. Link
  3. Watching ufc reloaded Sylvia vs Couture
    It's Rich Franklin vs Jason Mcdonald I was so fucking sure Mcdonald was going to beat Franklin I bet real money. Franklin kicked his ass all over the place,
  4. So I need to watch UFC countdown.
    So I can find a reason to order the next PPV. IMO based off the last fight AND their fights/fight in between this #2. I think cain might just kill Bigfoot this time. The onlt thing that makes me...
  5. Just caught myself telling MrsSpiderSilva.
    What if Tim Sylvia fought Fe............ Oh yeah they did fight and Fedor wrecked Sylvia in like 30 sec. Rewatch it
  6. is this the best in UFC history?
    Is this the best punch ever landed in UFC history?
  7. rank the fights of ufc 160
    My top three are 1. Jds vs hunt 2. Cerrone vs noons 3. Velasquez vs big foot. Least This was hard since all are great fights but Smith vs whitaker. Top 3 fights best performance Velasquez. Vs lesnar...
  8. UFC 160 weigh ins live RITE NAWWWW
    whos watchin??
  9. Chael & KenFlo interview Uncle Dana
    In case you missed it....and you probably did, I will GIVE you 4:21 of EPICnessess.... UFC President Dana White gives an uncharacteristically off-beat interview with UFC Tonight's Chael Sonnen and...
  10. Made a free fight rating site, check it out!
    Hey guys, I'm working on a free tool for MMA fans that allows them to rate what they thought of each fight, chat with others between the fights and look back on which fights are worth watching. So...
  11. Stephens vs. Payan: The Bloodening
    For those who were lucky enough to see the first fight of . UFC 160, you were treated to a massacre. I ask you, was Stephens vs. Payan the bloodiest fight in UFC history? I'm thinking yes....
  12. UFC 160 Tweet of the Day: Donald Cerrone shows off his nasty cuts from win over KJ Noons
    Following a win at UFC 160, Donald Cerrone shows off some of the nasty cuts he sustained after landing some hard elbows on KJ Noons' head. Link
  13. Disturbing picture of Mark Hunt
    Looks like some weird lab experiment gone wrong.
  14. Ain't nobody got time for Jones vs. machida according to Dana
    http://www.mmaviking.com/dana-white-nobody-wants-machida-versus-jones-gustafsson-possible/ I guess when the people didn't want to see Chael fight Jones it was something different, then why people...
  15. Fights to make after UFC 160
    Great action last night, one of the better main cards this year. So many guys looked outstanding and turned heads; Teixiera, Grant, JDS, Roop to name a few. A lot of interesting fights to be made and...
  16. UFC Summits Mt. Everest… Via Ruben Payan
    The UFC has not only gone global, it has reached the highest point on the globe… Mt. Everest. Ruben Payan, a former Marine originally from Phoenix and now living in Beijing, is a fitness consultant...
  17. The superfight I want to see is.
    Jon Jones vs Cain Valasquez. This match up of champions is the best of the larger weight classes IMO.
  18. St-Pierre vs. Hendricks - TRAILER
    GSP-HENDRICKS
  19. Who Should fight Franklin next?
    Hey Guys, Just wanted to get your opinion on who Rich Franklin should fight next? Alot of Middleweight fights have recently happened and Franklin is possibly returning late this year. I think who ive...
  20. UFC 161: Rashad Evans trying to get 50 takedowns against Dan Henderson in Winnipeg
    "I had a chance to compete against some of the best mixed martial artists of all-time: Chuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, Machida, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz, Jon Jones, now Dan Henderson. I'm excited...
  21. How many Silvas are currently on the UFC roster?
    Mad props to any one who figures this out as I am too lazy.
  22. Forrest Griffin: By The Numbers
    Shortly following the conclusion of UFC 160, Forrest Griffin announced that he was calling it a career after 26 professional fights -- including 15 with the Las Vegas-based promotion. Griffin, of...
  23. New GSP documentary
    There's a new GSP documentary coming out in October, called the DNA of GSP . Looks interesting, seems to center around the Diaz fight. Motivational quotes Georges St-Pierre is kind of a guarded...
  24. PHOTO | Bigfoot Sends Out Alleged Proof Of Illegal Shots In Tittle Fight
    “Winning or losing is part of sport and every professional athlete has prepared for these kinds of results, sometimes it’s how you lose. The photo above on the left was taken hours after the fight...
  25. Rousey puts ‘Mr. Tate’ on blast
    As if it didn’t irk Ronda Rousey enough that rival Miesha Tate was hand-picked by UFC brass to replace an injured Cat Zingano as her opposing coach on The Ultimate Fighter 18, the fact that Tate’s...
  26. UFC Champions: By The Numbers
    In terms of sustained excellence, no man can hold a candle to Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight boss Anderson Silva. Since he entered the UFC with a stirring 49-second knockout of Chris...
  27. UFC on FUEL TV 10's Erick Silva: DQ loss was the best thing for my career
    You could look at Erick Silva's second UFC fight and his controversial loss – one that snapped a nine-fight win streak – and wonder how it's hindered his UFC progress. Silva, though, said it was...
  28. TUF Winner Kelvin Gastulum faces Paulo Thiago at UFC on FOX 1: 2 in Indianapolis
    per Gastulum's Twitter. LINK
  29. Report: B.J. Penn Eyes Potential Return Back At Lightweight
    link “The door is still open for BJ Penn to return to MMA in the future,” Ariel Helwani reported on the most recent edition of “UFC Tonight” on FUEL TV. “He’s actually training right now and has to...
  30. UFC Bans Brazilian Brand ‘Pretorian’ from the Octagon
    link Unfortunate news for top Brazilian apparel company ‘Pretorian’ as the UFC announced that the brand had been banned from appearing as a sponsor during UFC events. Fighters Only broke the news....
  31. Shogun ‘Destroyed Wanderlei for Years in the Practice Room’
    As usual, Chael Sonnen stepped up as a last-minute replacement to try and salvage a UFC pay-per-view event. While Sonnen vs. Mauricio Rua wasn’t in the cards for UFC 161, the light heavyweight match...
  32. Photos: Ronny Markes pulled from UFC on FUEL TV 10 following car accident
    FORTALEZA, Brazil – A morning car accident while driving Ronny Markes to a location to cut weight is to blame for the fighter being out of Saturday's UFC on FUEL TV 10 event, manager Andre...
  33. Fights to make after UFC on FUEL TV 10: Nogueira vs Werdum
    Such a great night of fights tonight!!! Slick subs left & right, huge KO from Silva and Werdum winning the rematch by submitting the man who just a couple years ago was unfinishable (not a word lol)...
  34. By The Numbers: UFC on Fuel TV 10
    Fabricio Werdum continued to build his resume in the UFC on Fuel TV 10 headliner, submitting Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira with an armbar 2:41 into the second round on Saturday night at the Paulo Sarasate...
  35. Hilarious: Ellenberger vs. Rory next month, then GSP?
    For those who didn't know GSP's vehicle was stolen a day or two ago. Saw this on Twitter from Jake, seriously made me laugh out loud. Haha Jake Ellenberger @EllenbergerMMA St. Pierre: I stole your...
  36. Thiago Silva...
    I know I know, I ride the guys nuts but here me out here. IF! Just if the UFC was to set up a rematch between Thiago Silva vs Alexander Gustafson in Brazil, in about 3 months time. How would you see...
  37. UFC 161 Avatar bet
    I'll take Hendo
  38. Chael Sonnen says he worked with Dan Henderson to 'set up' Jon Jones prior to UFC 151
    Did Dan Henderson tip off Chael Sonnen that he was injured last year leading up to the ill-fated UFC 151 card before informing the promotion so Sonnen could get a head start at preparing for Jon...
  39. Aldo vs. Pettis (UFC 163) Promo
    Check out this amazing promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFK5pkGlxdg Who's going to win?
  40. EA Sports UFC Trailer
    EA Sports UFC trailer from E3. No real gameplay, sadly. Link
  41. TUF Mexico: Your Thoughts on Coaches
    With the UFC expansion into Mexico ready with TV deals and Dana White saying they're looking at making a Strawweight (115 pound) division geared towards Mexican fighters, who would be the candidates...
  42. ufc fall fight dilemma
    With announcing of title fights. No Dallas super fight. Sucks Left me with a decision. I wanted gsp or Jones title in Texas With Cain vs Jds. I really don't want to book Houston For this. On the...
  43. Thoughts on Pettis Injury
    I usually don't buy into the UFC conspiracy theory machine most of the time, but I heard a theory that makes enough sense to make an eyebrow raise up. Pettis suffering from a "meniscus tear" that may...
  44. jon fitch....and when your number may be up
    Sad to see Fitch lose the way he did last night Nothing against burkman. Glad he is on a tear. Hope he comes back to Ufc Jon Fitch is a fighter I respect. When met him he is still today one of the...
  45. ufc 161 rank the fights !!
    Top 3, 1. Hendo vs Evans 2. Miocic vs nelson 3. Davis vs sexton Least Macguire vs Clarke Sad to see this card from the begining get picked apart From injuries I just hope the ppv is good. Am looking...
  46. Where are these guys?
    There's a few fighters I haven't heard anything about for a while. I've looked them up and they don't have any fights or anything lined up so I'm wondering if any of you guys have heard anything....
  47. Presser Dress code now in effect
    Link From Ben Henderson's FB page: Mwahahaha!!! Guess @ufc decided to make it official...I'm a start calling them the NBA...guess it's one thing to be encouraged to do or dress one way & entirely...
  48. Junior dos Santos: Cain Velasquez hits like a girl
    In an interview with the Brazilian Portuguese language radio show “Pânico” former UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos (16-2 MMA, 10-1 UFC) had the following to say about his UFC 166 opponent...
  49. Ronda is the new Royce for women
    There's no dominant submission person in any division that can tap everyone out except Ronda Rousey . Do you think there ever will be a guy who can tap everyone out to win a belt? You got strikers...
  50. Rank The Underdogs
    Which underdogs had/has a better chance of winning? (ie Sonnen had a better chance of beating Jones than Diaz did of beating Henderson) This is partially to put a couple of upcoming fights into...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169