UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC in Stockholm
    Got confirmation this evening, I have been granted a media pass for the above event. I am well pleased, cant wait to be cage side for the second time.
  2. UFC 158 Picks and Bets using a Mathematical Model
    How funny is Nick Diaz? I realize a lot of people hate him, but he's very entertaining. Just swearing like mad in the pre-fight press conference. Anyway here's my picks and bets based on my...
  3. Rank the fights of UFC 158!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. GSP vs. Diaz 2. Condit vs. Hendricks 3. Marquardt vs. Ellenberger 4. Cruickshank vs. Makdessi 5. Mein vs. Miller 6. Ring vs. Camozzi 7....
  4. Mike Dolce talks Chael Sonnen on TapouT Radio
    Sports Nutritionist and Author Mike Dolce discusses working with UFC Light-Heavyweight Contender Chael Sonnen as he prepares for his fight against UFC Light-Heavyweight Champion Jonny "Bones" Jones...
  5. Everything UFC 158
    Where: Montreal, Quebec, Canada - Bell Centre When: Saturday, March, 16 - 10pm ET / 7pm PT / 2am UK Fight Card Main Card (PPV): - Georges St-Pierre vs Nick Diaz - Carlos Condit vs Johny Hendricks -...
  6. ufc 164 in milwaukee
    I am planning on going. I know some of you live in the area so if your planning on going. If you guys wanna meet up let me know I just wish I could be there longer Probably will fly in Fri night
  7. GSP vs Diaz - Controversial NEW Interview!
    Language is NSFW Listen
  8. Next Season of TUF
    Wow! Dana White just announced that the next season off TUF will be coached by Ronda Rousey and the winner of Tate/Zingano, the contestants will be all BW's. Half men and half women all living in the...
  9. Fights to make after UFC 158
    Just going to do a quick rundown since I have a busy day today. Fun night of fights for sure, a lot of good ones and a lot of guys surprised me, awesome night. GSP - Johny Hendricks no doubt Nick...
  10. Another robbery on the UFC ?? Condit X Hendricks
    I have a question .. The juris give more score to takedowns even if they not lead anywhere once they are on the ground than a Fluid stand up striking ?? Yes . Im talking about Condit X Hendricks .....
  11. Johny Hendricks Shaves his Bearch
    Fresh off his UFC 158 win over Carlos Condit, top UFC welterweight fighter, Johny Hendricks got caught un-bearded in this photo by Tracy Lee. mind = blown
  12. Chael Sonnen reveals True Story of UFC 159 Main Event
    Chael being Chael Video
  13. UFC 159: Chael Sonnen Pre-Fight Interview
    UFC 159 headliner Chael Sonnen on why he deserves the title shot, how he plans to win, and why he's not apologizing for a thing on the way. Link
  14. 3 Reasons Jon Jones Should Fear Chael Sonnen
    Should be 300 reasons....buy hey......Champions can't be choosers. Size and athletic disadvantages, among other predicates, have made Sonnen a 5-to-1 underdog (+500), according to Bovada.com. But the...
  15. 'Smart' Chael Sonnen is 'tough,' Jon Jones preparing for 'all out war' at UFC 159
    J-J also forgot INCREDIBLY GOOD LOOKING...... He's called the "American Gangster" for a reason. Regardless, Greg Jackson -- head guru at Jackson-Winkeljohn Mixed Martial arts (MMA) -- believes Chael...
  16. UFC 159: Jon Jones Pre-Fight Interview
    Light heavyweight champion Jon Jones believes Chael Sonnen is his weakest opponent to date. At UFC 159, he plans to defeat Sonnen in devastating fashion. - - > Link < - - Hey Jon, I got another...
  17. Wanderlei in for Gus?
    Wand just tweeted literally minutes ago that the UFC has contacted him about fighting Mousasi. He said he has no injuries and that he could be ready to go. Thoughts?
  18. THE CHOSEN ONE - Anderson Silva - Tribute
    A tribute i made for the GOAT. Enjoy! THE CHOSEN ONE - Anderson Silva
  19. Gegard Mousasi has an opponent!
    Via Dana White's twitter Mousasi will face Iliir Latifa this Saturday live on @FUELTV Latifa is from Sweden and training partner of Gustafsson. I can't complain because there is still a fight but I...
  20. Dana White on Twitter: 'Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight'
    Dana White via Twitter: 'This pic was taken of Gustafsson today and u can't even see the cut!!! Worst decision I have EVER seen to pull fight' Link
  21. Chael Sonnen's Birthday Address To Jon Jones
    Chael Sonnen skype'd into UFC Tonight to deliver a piece of news to his UFC 159 opponent, Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones.'The People's Champion' had some strong words for Jones, will he be able...
  22. Diaz to Retire unless he gets rematch against GSP or shot at Silva
    link Unpredictable welterweight Nick Diaz continues to throw around the ‘r’ word. After losing to UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre via unanimous decision at UFC 158, Diaz announced his...
  23. Chael Sonnen – Reconstructing a Champion
    Chael Sonnen doesn’t just want to be a champion. Wanting something is nice, gives you something to work towards and if you fall short, ah, it’s alright. Chael Sonnen needs to be a champion. He needs...
  24. TUF 17 - 40 Fights down, 3 to go - None have gone 15 minutes?
    I've watched every episode, I can't remember a single fight going 15 minutes (Maybe one of Dylan Andrews?). Ton of finishes this season.
  25. Best Coach in TUF History? (Poll)
    With Chael looking like a good coach it got me thinking. Who has been the best coach on TUF so far and why?
  26. Uriah Hall
    I'm just speechless watching his fights on TUF. It is like watching a combination of Silva/Jones out there. He has such a psychological edge on his opponents with the way he is finishing opponents....
  27. UFC on Fuel TV 9-Rank the fights
    1. Conor McGregor vs Marcus Brimage 2. Brad Pickett vs Mike Easton 3. Ross Pearson vs Ryan Couture 4. Diego Brandao vs Pablo Garza 5. Adlan Amagov vs Chris Spang 6. Matt Mitrione vs Phil De Fries 7....
  28. Live in Sweden
    As I'm sure most of you know I am live in Sweden this weekend with my 2nd media pass. I will be tweeting live from the arena for the whole event. If any one would like to follow me my twitter handle...
  29. UFC in the morning
    Just woke up. Hit the gym. Smoked a little giggle bush & am now in the process of making a big manly ass breakfast to eat while I watch UFC ALL DAY LONGGGGGGGGGGG! Is there anything better then a UFC...
  30. Fights to make after UFC on FUEL TV 9
    Good afternoon peeps! Solid fights from Stockholm today. Lots of guys looked excellent in making their debuts. Fun stuff from Sweden Loved the Pickett/Easton fight, also McGregor, Brandao, Mitrione,...
  31. Anderson Silva surprises young fan
    The video is in Portuguese so here's an explanation from Aladdin Alsahli on Facebook: 'For those who don't understand portuguese, Eduardo Picanço is Anderson Silva's dentist, and a friend asked if he...
  32. UFC on Facebook prelims(Tuf 17)
    I hate getting pumped up for something, because they most likely end up being poop.....BUT THIS IS STACKED! Unless you were looking for grappling matchup's Batmius vs. Cole Miller- In my opinion Cole...
  33. Jon Jones plans to keep the distance against Chael Sonnen at UFC 159
    Chael Sonnen has been using some rather eloquent poetry on his Twitter account leading up to his UFC 159 scrap with Jon Jones. In fact, just ten hours ago Sonnen dropped this line: '17 - pieces the...
  34. Jake Ellenberger vs. Rory Mac set for ufc on fox on Seattle, late July
    Jake wins this then, no doubt he deserves title shot. Omaha native, I'm rooting for my boy. Rory is a beast but let's see him with a power wrestler such as the juggernaut. Awesome fight
  35. Success of Ultimate Fighter Winners
    This week in the world of MMA is The Ultimate Fighter Finale. This year marks the 17th season of the show. Here at The MMA-Analysis we like to break down everything, so I have decided to break down...
  36. Shields vs. Woodley Targeted for UFC 161
    LINK Who do you guys favor in this one?
  37. Get to know TUF 17 finalist Uriah Hall
    The Ultimate Fighter 17 finalist Uriah Hall will face his Team Sonnen teammate Kelvin Gastelum Saturday at the TUF 17 Finale in Las Vegas. The winner will receive a six-figure contract with the UFC....
  38. JON JONES AND CHAEL SONNEN GIVE THEIR FAVORITE MMA FIGHTERS AND STRATEGIES TO WIN
    Old but (G)reat.....so, listen up, pipe down and learn. (L)ink
  39. Choose your side !!!
  40. Boxer Andre Berto talked to White about UFC stint
    Boxing star Andre Berto talks some nonsense about having talked to Dana White about a stint in the UFC. Berto also says that his little sister is going to try out for the upcoming season of The...
  41. Fights to make after TUF 17 finale
    Great fights from Vegas tonight, honestly all of 'em were exciting and fun to watch Gastelum really came out and wasn't scared of Urijah like his other opponents were and he truly showed he is UFC...
  42. Why Is Jon Jones Refusing to Promote His UFC 159 Fight with Chael Sonnen?
    Jon Jones, the UFC light heavyweight champion of the world, gets paid by the viewer. Like all defending UFC champions, Jones banks a dollar amount based largely on how many people order the show on...
  43. Silva Vs. Jones - PROMO!
    Yep, here it is! Took me a while to make this one. Silva Vs. Jones - PROMO
  44. Who do you think will win in this weekend's UFC on FOX 7 event, Benson Henderson or Gilbert Melendez?
    Which fighter will emerge as the winner of the main event of the UFC on FOX 7 event? Benson Henderson or Gilbert Melendez?
  45. Why the UFC Needs Chael Sonnen More Than Sonnen Needs the UFC
    Currently one of the organization's most profitable pay-per-view draws, and a full-time analyst on Fuel TV's UFC Tonight, the following question has become legitimate: Does Sonnen need the UFC more...
  46. Rank the fights of UFC on Fox 7!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Diaz vs. Thomson 2. Henderson vs. Melendez 3. Mir vs. Cormier 4. Brown vs. Mein 5. Masvidal vs. Means 6. Dillashaw vs. Viana 7. Jury vs....
  47. Video of TUF18 tryouts guaranteed to get you pumped for next season !!!
    MMAFighting has released footage of recent try outs for the very first co-ed TUF season! Hundreds of the best female 135ers auditioned to be on the show & a lot of them are already quite notable in...
  48. So excited to see.......................
    .....Jordan Mein's performance tonight! I'm hoping to see his signature KILLER BEE SWARM!!!! That kid is the fuckin FUTURE
  49. Fights to make after UFC on FOX 7
    Ben Henderson - Dana said it at the end of the post fight press conference. The winner of TJ Grant and Gray Maynard is getting the next shot and that sounds good to me. I hope Grant wins. Gilbert...
  50. (P)erfection perSONNENfied
    Hey kids, for YOUR viewing pleasure, the American Gangster hitting the (P)ads in this raw, unedited, UNADULTERATED video.....again, YOU are welcome. While Jay-Jay is tackling purse-snatchers, (C)hamp...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169