UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. alright so i placed a bet at mgm for the fights tonight
    Gotta say I feel good about it. 6 fight parlay. Jds Belcher Perez Varner Leban And Jds needs to knock Cain out before end of 4th round 25 bucks pays out 280 bucks. Awesome time. I met so many...
  2. Booing after the main event (SPOILERS)
    I don't understand the people of Las Vegas. I thought it was pathetic for people to boo Dos Santos after his performance tonight. I don't understand how people can boo a guy after he lasted 25...
  3. Fights to make after UFC 155
    Sorry this is late, I didn't get a chance to watch the main card until this afternoon so here we are. Velasquez impressed me big time, Loved the Miller/Lauzon and Garcia/Holloway fights, was happy to...
  4. Leben had that look in his eyes
    I would love to see someone shoop Rogen's eyes on Leben and vice versa, why hasn't this been shooped!
  5. UFC Champions Thread - Past and Present
    I am gonna try to take the reigns from jiujitsufreak74 with this thread, but I appriciate the work he put in and the work all the MODs went to over the years to keep the thread up to date. I love you...
  6. JDS's Face Round-by-Round
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ
  7. Joe Lauzon 3 days after sating Jim Miller's bloodlust at UFC 155
    In the days following UFC 155, Joe Lauzon has kept his fans updated on how his face is healing since being cut open by Jim Miller. It's bad...take a look! Link
  8. Another (P)erfect troll job on Rome
    video
  9. Sean Loeffler
    His profile has been removed from the UFC's site. Guess he will just be known as the guy who injured his ankle in the locker room 10 minutes before his walkout.
  10. POLL: How excited are you for Bones/Sonnen?
    well?
  11. Bisping tells Tyson "Fury" Cain would destroy him. ...
    Hi Guys, I am sorry for posting this and giving Tyson Fury more internet billing than he deserves in his marks towards Cain Valesquez but this post is simply about Bisping. By that i mean, On this...
  12. Pat Barry goes bonkers cornering Rose Namajunas at Invicta FC 4
    UFC heavyweight Pat Barry is one of the most popular guys in the UFC. Besides delivering knockouts in the octagon, he always brings the funny in and out of the cage as well. The latest case of it was...
  13. What was your favourite UFC fight of 2012?
    I watched more UFC last year then ever before! & I loved every minute of it! My favourite fight of 2012 by far was The Korean Zombie vs The Diamond!!! Not only cause it was an all out war but because...
  14. Frankie Edgar's first pro MMA fight in an underground competition in NYC
    Future UFC Lightweight champ Frankie Edgar made his pro MMA debut in an unregulated, unsanctioned bout in an underground New York City fighting league and here's the video. Link
  15. (potentially) Lombard vs Okami for next UFC in Japan card
    I'll post this here and wait for an English site to make it official but here is the translation using Google translate: That the top fighter Yushin Okami UFC middleweight class, participated in the...
  16. Lauzon's shorts from the Miller fight
  17. Focus: Best of 2012 Photos
    Esther Lin is, by far, my favorite MMA photographer. For the past few events, she has been doing these Focus videos, where she talks about some of her favorite photos from the event. Each one...
  18. curious how the ufc approaches the women mma landscape
    Right now there are about 7 events filled and almost to Completion on others so far but yet only one female fight I think the Ufc has only openly signed 4 women fighters If they want to do this. They...
  19. Hottest Weigh In Video Ever?
    Felice Herrig From Bellator looks hot as hell to me! Do you think this is the hottest weigh in video of all time? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQGBxDQ_a2E
  20. See Nick Diaz Loose vs Jeremy Jackson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tULGzBLzeS4&list=UUfDIljo42hMn3d8paN-dKGA He's going to fight GSP pretty soon anyone think he has a chance?
  21. Im testing the waters
    I have applied for press passes today for the UFC event in London, I don't think Ill get them but it can't hurt to give it ago. I also spoke with CageRage Dave (does anyone remember him) hoping to...
  22. What was Belcher thinking?
    So I just now got around to watching UFC 155. And somethings jumped out at me: 3 times Yushin tried to take Belcher down. 3 times Belcher reversed the takedown from the clinch. 3 times Belcher went...
  23. 2013 ufc champions.
    I was killing time on lunch hour. Thought of titles lost Not including interim titles. Lightweight and heavyweight were only title changes Thinking this year with strikeforce fighters added How many...
  24. Josh Barnett added to UFC.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When Strikeforce ended the big question mark was whether or not former UFC Heavyweight champ Josh Barnett, and his $250,000 per fight asking price, would be making the jump back to the UFC. Barnett...
  25. UFC 156 Press Conference
    Im gonna be ringing into the UFC 156 Press conference next week, on the call will be: Dana White Frankie Edgar Jose Aldo Rashad Evans Lil Nog Alistair Overeem Big Foot Silva I want to get some...
  26. Something I found..
    Here's something I found while digging through some of my old junk.. Must be a sign.
  27. What fight are you looking forward to tonight?
    Jeez it feels like I haven't watched UFC in months! Which is why I'm ultra pumped for tonights card. Brazilian cards (like Brazilian waxes) always leave me with a smile on face & I know tonight won't...
  28. Henderson vs Melendez
    http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-on-fox-7-fight-card-update This fight is very similar to Henderson/Edgar same type of fight except El Nino is bigger, stronger and less mobile. It's a toss up but I won't...
  29. Is there a Bisping vs Belfort discussion thread?
    didn't see one....
  30. Fights to make after UFC on FX 7
    Vitor Belfort - Jake Shields or Ronaldo Souza Michael Bisping - Tim Boetsch or Alan Belcher CB Dollaway - Derek Brunson or Ronny Markes Daniel Sarafian - Karlos Vemola Gabriel Gonzaga - Todd Duffee...
  31. kuiper vs janousek (middleweight?)
    Does anyone know what weight class this is at? I found a a few sites that have conflicting info and assumed it was at middleweight. Just wondering
  32. Who Was This Fighter?
    I saw a very promising fighter in a UFC event a few years ago but haven't been able to remember who it was. I believe it was his UFC debut. I was particularly impressed by his nearly 100% accuracy...
  33. Is anybody else pumped for Maia vs Fitch ???
    Hey guys, Feb 2nd - Aldo vs Edgar is a great card, and this card is well stacked so it should produce some great competition. The main event is a great fight, but I am more pumped for the Fitch vs...
  34. Why do people believe Weidman deserves a title shot ???
    Hey guys, Don't get me wrong, i do not hate Weidman. I think he has great potential. Weidman beat Maia in a fight that i thought neither fighter turned up the heat and both were happy to let it go to...
  35. UFC One fitty-nine
    - - Tix on pre-sale - - Jersey will be rockin' Soprano style on 4-27-13 @ 10pm in the east (7pm in the west) ONLY on PPV Side note: was expecting Jones to look a tad more 'yellow'
  36. It's not good quality, but...
    It's soooo satisfying...
    Pages: 2
  37. Sean Sherk
    Any word on his return? I know he's been rehabbing injuries but he hasn't fought since September 2010.
  38. UFC ON FOX 6: FEAR OF THE FLYWEIGHTS
    If those promo spots I kept seeing during the NFL playoffs are to be believed, the UFC is bringing some sort of world title fight to FOX when Demetrious Johnson takes on John Dodson in Chicago this...
  39. Video - Dana White on Fox 6 video Blog
    Dana White has now had similar surgery to what i had myself in 95. Video Bog - Dana opperation
  40. TUF Tournament
    Official TUF Tournament from the UFC. Watch. Pick. Win. Link
  41. UFC-on-FOX-6: What fight are you looking forward to the most???
    A lot of old school fans are still warming up to the tiny guys but personally there my new favourite weight class! & I am JACKED for this weekends fights! I know I know its only Wednesday but I've...
  42. Rampage Thinks Spinning Elbows And Oblique Kicks Should Be Made Illegal
    Link “It should be called the illegal kick. It should be banned and it shows a lot about the fighter’s character that he would throw it. How would he like it if somebody threw it at him and stopped...
    Pages: 2
  43. 4 fighter profiles removed from UFC website
    The fighter profiles of Ken Stone, Josh Janousek, Byron Bloodworth & Pedro Nobre (!!!) have disappeared from the official UFC website today. No official announcement has been released by the UFC...
  44. UFC COO Lawrence Epstein announces a written code of conduct for UFC athletes
    http://www.ufc.com/media/FOX6-pre-fight-presser This was announced at the pre-fight presser and through UFC's twitter account. Cant find the direct part to the code of conduct outside the whole...
  45. Hacran Dias
    So this is for people who think Hacran is a champion in the making. Wanted to see how many others out there think this guy is top level talent and will one day be a champion. any believers?
  46. GSP Flattered By Ronda Rousey Comments, Thinks She Is Hot Too
    link During today’s UFC !58 press conference GSP had a moment to respond and he said, “It’s very flattering for her to say that I’m a good looking guy and I want to say she’s a very beautiful woman...
  47. Your top 5 favorite moments during the career of Matt Hughes
    Arguably the greatest Champion of any division and imo Top 10 GOAT 5 & 4. Submitting GSP and TKOing BJ Penn (unbelievable feathers for his cap) 3. I really cant leave out his comeback RNC repeat on...
  48. Video Game from 1982 Predicts the UFC? (uncanny)
    the game was called "You Fight CHARLIE" (YFC) LINNNKKKK
  49. Something interesting happened today.
    Despite his current drop as a fan favorite for as long as I've been watching Quinton Jackson has been on of my personal favorites. (Though like everyone else I share the popular opinion) Well when...
  50. I think Chael sonnen is going to upset Jon jones who else thinks so
    Chael is the only one that would be able to put Jon on his back. I mean seriously Jon wrestled D3 and Chael wrestled D1 that's a whole different weight class I watch wrestling all the time and if I...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168