UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. what are your top 5 Ufc fights your looking forward too for the rest of the year ??
    1. cain vs jds 2 2.benson henderson vs nate diaz 3. demain maia vs rick story. 4. penn vs rory mcdonald 5.gsp vs condit...match up doesn't really excite me but just looking forward to seeing gsp...
  2. Marcus Brimage: OVER 9,000!
    Marcus Brimage continued his DBZ themed jokes at the weigh-ins wearing a saiyan scouter. If you're as big of a DBZ fan as I am then you probably had a good laugh. He missed a golden opportunity,...
  3. UFC 152 Weigh In Results
    MAIN EVENT – UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Vitor Belfort (204.2) VS Jon Jones (204.6) PAY-PER-VIEW MAIN CARD UFC FLYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP Demetrious Johnson (125) VS Joseph Benavidez (124.4) Brian...
  4. should I start a chant tomorrow night?
    In case you haven't heard me bragging yet, I'll be at 152 live. My last event (129) me and my buddy started a "fuck you Diaz" chant when Nate fought Rory. At 113 my friends and I (8 of us total)...
  5. Fights to make after UFC 152
    Pretty good night of fights I'd say. Here's what I think should happen: Jon Jones- Shogun/Gustafsson winner Vitor Belfort - MW -- Michael Bisping or Mark Munoz Demetrious Johnson - Dodson/Da Silva...
  6. sonnonvsjones?
    why do people think cheal should get a title fight at 205 he just lost to anderson silva plus i hasnt fought at 205 in a hot minute hes got like 12 losses on his record and jones would murder him if...
  7. Rogan and Goldie lastnight
    Im not a fan of either dude but man lastnight had to be a record setter for terrible commentary. - Fighter names butchered ( Matt "The Hamill" Hamill, Carl Noke? ) - Immense nut hugging by Rogan. (...
  8. JBJ's Sub Defense
    Is it a possibly a glaring weakness? His armbar defense was amateur. Never try to rip the arm out; with Vitor up against the cage he was in perfect position to stack him and work from there. Was is...
  9. Vitor Belfort's HOF Potential
    Vitor Belfort: -13 to 1 underdog. -Fighting above his natural weight in a division he hasnt fought in for like 5 years or something. -Against a fighter many consider p4p best. -On 3 week's notice....
  10. Vitor eased up on the Armbar?
    According to the Post fight press conference, Someone said Vitor said that he had eased up on the armbar because he heard it pop and crunch. Jones later says that is a "testament to who Vitor is, a...
  11. My Breakdown Of UFC 152
    Check out the video that I made last night breaking down Jon Jones vs Vitor Belfort. Hope you guys enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPD4n1X9GHs&feature=share&list=UUk3tA3n02Znwytun9wFKb6Q Thanks...
  12. What was Big John warning Jones about??
    During the fight Big John had warned Jones a few times about something? I think it was for having an open hand to defend himself, is that true?
  13. Jon Jones vs Junior Dos Santos.
    are you intrested in this possiblity ever? Both guys are the same height, both weigh around 230-240. who do you think wins?
  14. Vinny believes he should have the SOTN bonus
    link
  15. Cormier on Jones and the fight with Vitor
    link
  16. Is he the Dream or the Nighmare?
    Found this gem from a week or two ago. Diego Sanchez UFC @DiegoSanchezUFC @CubSwanson I had a dream you got a knock out, so randomly... Don't think power just be accurate you just need to touch him...
  17. Fights to make after UFC on FUEL TV 5
    Awesome event! The UK events always seem to deliver and I love the enthusiastic crowd! Here's some fights I think would make sense/be sick. Stefan Struve - So many options but I like Werdum or Carwin...
  18. Stefan Struve vs Jon Jones
    My buddy and I were just discussing it. I think this would be very intriguing and I would argue that this should be Jones first matchup at heavyweight if and when he goes up in a couple years
  19. YOUR number 1 contenders
    My question is who are your number 1 contenders for each title. Not Dana's/Joe Silva's number 1 contenders. Heavyweight: Cain Velasquez Light Heavyweight: Dan Henderson Middleweight: Chris Weidman...
  20. Rank the fights of UFC on FX 5!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1st - Dodson vs. Da Silva 2nd - Browne vs. Silva 3rd - Nunes vs. Palaszewski 4th - Stephens vs. Edwards 5th - Ellenberger vs. Hieron 6th -...
  21. 4-6 PPV a year?
    I was listening to Cheap Seats on the SRN and Savage brought up the Idea of moving to 4 PPV's a year Breen said he could see 6. All your other cards would be on Fuel FX and Fox. I love the Idea of 6...
  22. UFC on FX 5 weigh-in results: Palaszewski heavy, Hallman-Tavares pulled from card
    MAIN CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET) Travis Browne (246) vs. Antonio Silva (266) Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Jay Hieron (170) John Dodson (126) vs. Jussier Formiga (126) Josh Neer (171) vs. Justin Edwards (170)...
  23. Weidman Boetsch Odds
    Weidman -400 thats a little crazy
  24. free tickets to ufc on fx 5 tonight.
    I've got a hand full of lower bowl tickets for the ufc tonight that I'm more than willing to share if any playgrounders can make it to the target center this afternoon. Kopower and I will be in...
  25. Fights to make after UFC on FX: Browne vs Bigfoot
    Lots of good fights last night, weird how at one point this event had 14 fights scheduled and by the day of, it was down to 10. Either way I enjoyed the majority of them so here some match ups I'd...
  26. Bat Barry's play by play of encounter with Booing Fan at UFC on FX 5 (Language NSFW)
    Video
  27. Out of the 8 UFC Champions, which will be the last to lose his title? Poll
    If you select one of the doubled answers please specify
  28. Dennis Hallman quietly cut?
    According to Hallmans wikipedia page he was cut yesterday due to his weight issues. I can't find any further information, he is still on the UFC.com roster but he's been removed from the wikipedia...
  29. Countdown to UFC 153: Silva vs Bonnar (video)
    The full episode is now online for anyone that wants to watch video
  30. Rank the fights of UFC 153!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Silva vs. Bonnar 2. Maia vs. Story 3. Texeira vs. Maldanado 4. Fitch vs. Silva 5. Big Nog vs. Herman 6. Brandao vs. Gambino 7. Davis vs....
  31. Silva/Bonnar Highlight - GANGNAM STYLE!
    http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/17312-fighters-only-mixtape-episode-two
  32. What if Bonnar wins???
    Could you imagine the repercussions!! Would Bonnar make it out of Brazil alive? Would Spider ever fight again? Would the world implode into a eternally dark abyss? I'm scared.
  33. When does the Silva Bonnar main card ACTUALLY start from brazil?
    I'm wanting to stream this one but I keep getting 10 pm and I find it highly unlikely that Brazil is working around our time.
  34. UFC's Dana White to Bellator's Eddie Alvarez: 'Let's talk'
    Despite losing his title to unbeaten talent Michael Chandler in last year's "Fight of the Year" candidate, Alvarez has likely raised his stock in his two most recent performances, the aforementioned...
  35. Brandao vs Gambino (No spoiler)
    In the 3rd round at 2:39 Brandao is in Gambino's guard with him pressed up against the cage and Brandao says to him "I'm gonna kill you". Anyone else hear this? I realize crap like this probably...
  36. Demian Maia makes Rick Story.....
    Squirt. From his nose. Original for larger view
  37. Fights to make after UFC 153
    So many fighters looked incredibly impressive last night. We finally saw the Maia of old, Fitch showed he's still relevant and put on a great show which he really needed, and Anderson Silva showed...
  38. Stephan Bonner should have called Chris Weidman.
    Because for some reason everyone thinks he knows how to beat Silva.
  39. Former UFC champ Matt Hughes says he's now 'fully retired'
    It's been a long road, but it seems former UFC Welterweight champion Matt Hughes' fighting career has finally come to an end. MMA fans last saw him over a year ago in a losing effort against Josh...
  40. That Anderson Silva has many hats
    Nice little pic I thought.
  41. Is it just me..
    Or does Swick look about the same size as Valesquez in this pic? Happy to see him gaining his muscle back!
  42. Jon Jones Open To TUF Coaching Gig, But Not Against Daniel Cormier
    The pinnacle of reporting, BJPENN.com!! “I’d be interested in a TUF season in the future, but it’d take the right opponent. As far as Daniel Cormier saying he wants to coach against me, he would...
  43. Sonnen, proof you don't have to finish
    Haven't started a topic in a while but this gets me. Chael Sonnen, the guy hasn't gotten a TKO victory since 2007, has finished ONE! fight in his last 11 and lost 4 out of those 11. Still the guy...
  44. So Spider and Bones will have three common opponents
    I find this interesting everyone talks about these guy's fighting and yet they had or will have three common opponents. 1. Vitor Belfort- Anderson First Round KO 2. Bonnar - Anderson First Round TKO...
  45. Will Jones-Sonnen be the worst coaching of any TUF season?
    I know that the interaction between the two of them should be, well, "drama filled" but I would hate to be a contestant who was trying to further my fighting career on that show and find out one of...
  46. UFC Macau promo for Korea
    youtube Pretty sweet.
  47. Rank the fights of UFC on Fuel TV 6!
    Rank the fights you're most excited for from first to last! 1. Franklin vs. Le 2. Silva vs. Nedkov 3. Danzig vs. Gomi 4. Thiago vs. Kim 5. Bruce Leeroy vs. Kang 6. Mizugaki vs. Hougland 7. Lineker...
  48. Vinny Magalhaes: Chael Sonnen will submit Jon Jones off his back
    After witnessing Vitor Belfort nearly finish Jon Jones by throwing a up a submission attempt from his back at UFC 152, Vinny Magalhaes believes he can properly instruct Chael Sonnen on how to defeat...
  49. ufc 2013 early schedule. ??
    Kind of interesting that its almost Nov and still not one Ufc Event. Announced yet for 2013 I do think they will go back in Brazil in Jan Then u got superbowl card. Superbowl card Cerrone vs Pettis...
  50. Matt Riddle tweets pic of medical marijuana card
    UFC welterweight Matt Riddle tweeted a picture of his medical marijuana card after receiving a 90-day suspension. LINK
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169