UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. "Forrest Griffin has left the building."
    Anyone else when you heard Joe say that and then Forrest came back in. Personally I thought Forrest won and when he left i was like no way wtf you won that fight, then Joe say's Forrest Griffin has...
  2. Rematches!!!
    These are rematches that i would like to see!
  3. Anderson EPIC Sway Gif
    My god. I think Anderson was a little dirty last night as far as the grease/bizarre shorts grabbing.. but it didn't matter. This sway sealed the deal. Jesus Christ, Anderson is so slick.
  4. Silva/Sonnen 3
    Anderson has finished Chael Sonnen twice now, but we saw last night that even with no cracked ribs Sonnen has the ability to beat Silva up. Obviously Chael doesn't warrant an immediate rematch, but...
    Pages: 2
  5. Silva/St Pierre or Silva/Jones
    I would prefer he stayed and fought the winner of Munoz/Weidman, but eventually if Silva has to go up or down, what would you like to see?
  6. Thoughts on UFC 148 Post-Fight Presser
    LINK This was a great presser. I try to catch them all (like Pokemon), and a lot of times I wonder why I watch the press conferences because no one says anything of note really. This one was pretty...
  7. UFC vs. Strikeforce
    Events from both orgs coming up this week. Which are you more excited for? (UFC on Fuel TV) -Main Card- Mark Munoz vs. Chris Weidman Joey Beltran vs. James Te Huna Kenny Robertson vs. Aaron Simpson...
  8. Anderson Silvas next opponent
    Sivas next opponent JLS
  9. WWE pays homage to Silva/Sonnen 2
    Video
  10. Interesting Fact about Chris Weidman.
    No one has yet attempted a takedown on Chris. Four fights in the UFC and three were against grapplers and not one person attempted a takedown. Will Mark Munoz be the first to attempt a takedown? lol...
  11. What's next for Rashad?
    I have't heard anything about who he's gonna fight next. I know he teased about dropping to 185 to fight SIlva, but I don't see that happening. Any ideas who he could fight next?
  12. Quentin Rampage Jackson vs Glover Teixeira UFC 153
    With the recent disputes surrounding Quinton Rampages career coming to and end with the UFC and recent interviews where Rampage has expressed his lack of fuel for fighting and contractual differences...
  13. Dr. Paul unboxes the Nexus 7 (w/ GSP)
    Video
  14. Too bad no one likes fights.....
    We should have some good action set up today! These fights should definitely make up for the disappointment I felt on Saturday. Even the Strikeforce card is looking good! Anyone else excited? Where...
  15. The 50 Worst Fighters in UFC History
    Every great sport has been built on the backs of men who absolutely sucked at it — athletes whose hapless failures made the champions’ triumphs look even more outstanding by comparison. Baseball has...
  16. Fights to make after UFC on FUEL TV 4
    Sick night of fights with lots of guys proving their ready for a step up in competition so here we go! Chris Weidman - Lombard/Boetsch winner or Vitor Belfort Mark Munoz - Michael Bisping or...
  17. Fight Night Bonuses
    FOTN: Te Huna vs. Beltran KOTN: Chris Weidman SOTN: Bruce Leeroy I don't agree with FOTN or SOTN. Cariaso vs. Ferguson was more competitive while Beltran didn't have much for Te Huna and Carmont's...
  18. TUF: The Smashes coaches revealed
    For all you U.K and Australian fans... the coaches will be Ross Pearson and G-Sot.
  19. Chris Cariaso
    4-1 in the UFC, yet they keep throwing him less opponents each time out. What's up with that, and why won't they give him a step up in competition?
  20. Forrest Griffin post fight
    Anyone know where I can find a video of Forrest Griffin interviewing Tito Ortiz after the fight in the cage, I was at the bar watching it and didn't hear anything of it and I can't find it online,...
  21. Funny picture
    Anyone seen this? It explains a lot about Lesnar oh and can it still be fighter bashing if he quit fighting?
  22. Inside Scoop - UFC 149 Hector "The Bully" Lombard vs Tim Boetsch Submitted by Former American Top Team Insider
    I trained at American Top Team for 4 years & analyzed Hector in detail. The key to this fight is taking away certain technical habits that Hector loves to do. He is one dimensional with his striking...
  23. Chael Responses to Rampage.
    "Rampage has one fight left in the UFC and he isn't fighting me," "I give you that answer because I am sitting here wearing my fancy suit, with an ear piece on and I have been branded an analyst on...
  24. MMA's Hardest Hitters
    Scott Harris at bleacher/report posted an article/list of the top 25 hardest hitters in MMA, you can view the posting here:...
  25. Uncle Dana says no "Cruiserweight" (206-230lbs) class coming, "Strawweight" (115lbs) more likely
    The issue of adding more weight divisions between Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight was brought up again at the UFC 149 pre-fight press conference. A guy asked DFW about whether or not they would...
  26. What's Your Vote as Biggest UFC Upset So Far This Year?
    There hasn't been two many of them so far this year, but my pick so far has to be Jamie Varner beating Edson Barboza. It's not so much that Varner won, which was surprising to me, but the fact that...
  27. UFC 149 - Renan Barao-Rao-Rao (promo)
    Definitely worth the watch: Video
  28. Ryan Jimmo *SPOILER*
    Ok....So the knock out was impressive. But lets talk about that robot dance. I think that was the real story of the fight. Probably the most impressive post-fight celebration I've ever seen.
  29. ufc 149 main card wow what a lousy night of fights
    On paper it had disaster written all over it I gotta say honestly and while watching it last night that was one of the worst boring ppv i have ever watched. Thank god I saw the prelims after the main...
  30. what do you think about lombard and mcgee desicions ?
    i dont understand how tim boetsch and nick ring won ? lombard didn't do much i know but he did land the better strikes and he did take boetsch down. Mcgee vs ring decision was a joke ! your thoughts...
  31. Matt Riddle vs. U.K
    For all of you who live in the U.K and don't already dislike Riddle, you might now! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6dxZzoiWLUM (Sorry for the links, guys. My laptop fried and...
  32. Fights to make after UFC 149
    Not the greatest night of fights, but that shit happens sometimes, anyway here we go... Renan Barao - Dominick Cruz or Easton or McDonald Urijah Faber - Ivan Menjivar or Miguel Torres Tim Boetsch -...
  33. Brandon Vera Bandwagon
    Ok, I'm bored, so I'm starting up the Brandon Vera Bandwagon. I hope I'm not his ONLY fan I actually believed him when he said he would be next champ, now he's almost embarrassing at big Timmay's...
  34. ufc ppv dilemma
    This year has been probably the worst in ppv fights I gotta say injuries and too many damm cards are watering down the event Give free cards to increase fans. I get it. But Shit its 2012 if you have...
  35. In case you never would have guessed it
    Dana White reveals his favorite word, shock and confusion ensue
  36. 10 Bold UFC predictions 2012
    10 Bold UFC predictions for 2012 from a Bleacher Report article . Not too well written, but I hope the guy is right. What do you guys think? Urijah Faber Will Lose Another Fight and Retire (no, he...
  37. Belfort vs Belcher
    Belfort by ko inside of two minutes !!!!!!! I know Belcher is no slouch, but he is no match for the almighty Vitor and his hands that have been clocked on radar at over 700 m.p.h. !!!!! When Chuck...
  38. UFC 149 news ;)
    Not really news but just reminding you all how epic it was to see Nick Ring and James Head win
  39. TMZ Whores Catch Rampage Eating Curly Fries
    mediawhore.com He's a world class athlete ... he trains every single day ... so Rampage Jackson decided to treat himself this weekend ... by chowing down like a fat kid at the Orange County Fair....
  40. Mauro Ranallo & Rory MacDonald: UFC 152
    Mauro Ranallo sits down Rory MacDonald to talk about his upcoming match with BJ Penn. Rory Int
  41. UFC 152 - Presser Highlights
    These are highlights from the UFC 152 on-sale press conference. Worth the watch, just for the beginning alone. Video
  42. UFC NYE Event planning underway?
    So I have the "MMAJunkie" phone app and have to commend it for speed and accuracy of updates. However this morning as I was waiting for my coffee and floating around on it in the rumors section I ran...
  43. Calgary Media on UFC
    Here's a radio conversation that got me so heated I had to post it here. The station, Fan 960, has only one guy who cares about MMA, Pat Steinberg, and I think he does the sport a great service for...
  44. Vera potentially getting a title shot?
    It has been announced by Dana that the winner of the Shogun/Vera fight will get the next shot. Clearly an argument can be made for Shogun, but Vera? I was initially shocked by this announcement, but...
  45. Mike Swick... What Happened?
    Mike Swick hasn't fought now in over 2 years until now. Just was wondering why the lay off was so much? What exactly happened?
  46. Cool UFC video
    I saw this and thought you guys would like it YOUTUBE VIDEO It contains heaps of KO highlights and a Sonnen voiceover.
  47. 4 fighter profiles removed from UFC website
    The following fighters profiles have been removed from the UFCs official website. An official statement hasn't been released but it's obvious these dudes couldn't hack it in the big leagues & Uncle...
  48. So today it happened....
  49. Does anyone think...
    Anyone here think FOX pushed dana to make the Vera vs Shogun fight a #1 contender fight?
  50. Saturday can't come fast enough!
    Full night of great fights, and the best part is it's free! Don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to wash out the bad taste in my mouth left over from the last PPV.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167