UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC on Fox 3 Press Conference Impressions
    The pre-fight press conference for the next show on "big Fox" was today. Let's compare notes, shall we? I was surprised at the amount of hometown love Jim Miller got. Or rather, the amount he didn't...
  2. The Evolution of GSP's Single Leg Takedown
    Hello everyone, I just started writing a series of posts on my blog on the evolution of GSP's single leg takedown. In this first part, I explained and describe with great detail how GSP effectively...
  3. Chael Sonnen publicly apologizes to Anderson Silva
    Chael publicly apologizes to Anderson on UFC Tonight. Video
  4. Ultimate Fighter 15
    I know its on this Friday and it says 9pm but what timezone also does it not air in canada?...at all?
  5. UFC Quick Quote: 'Nate Diaz wants no part of fight with Frankie Edgar'
    "I'm pretty sure, like, I'm not really big on fighting Frankie, you know? Frankie came down to train with me and he represents Renzo Gracie and Ricardo Almeida, I train with Cesar (Gracie) so, I...
  6. My First Defeat: Erik Koch
    UFC featherweight Erik Koch talks about the lessons learned from the first loss of his career against Chad Mendes back in 2010. My First Defeat: Erik Koch
  7. Things to do until UFC on FUEL TV 2
    No UFC event till April 14th?????????? What do I do till then ? Lets make a thread.
  8. henderson edgar rematch odds poll
    i just read that edgar is the betting favorite in the rematch http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/8/2855361/frankie-edgar-vs-ben-henderson-odds-betting-lines-rematch-favorite what do you think about this?...
  9. UFC 3: The American Dream by Ray Thompson
    Read my UFC 3 History report and re watch 2 classic fights from UFC 3. UFC 3: The American Dream
  10. UFC Debut's 1-0
    Need your hand for my next blog, I need you guys to name as many fighters with a UFC record of 1-0 as possible who made there UFC Debuts preferably in the last 6 months and are still in the roster:...
  11. 'Rampage' Jackson says Joe Silva needs to be shot in the face for matching him up with wrestlers who hump
    "I've been upset with the UFC and the opponents they've been giving me. I think Joe Silva needs to be shot in the face. I'm sorry, but if you got a fighter like me who likes to go out and put on...
  12. The Death and Rebirth of Dan Hardy – Part 1
    There was a time not too long when UFC welterweight Dan Hardy knew inside his heart that he should take a break from fighting to refocus on his training and career to get things back on track. Now...
  13. Video: Rampage Jackson rapping in Tokyo nightclub
    No shirt, no shoes, no talent. He may be one of the world's most dangerous light heavyweight mixed martial arts (MMA) fighters, but Quinton Jackson is no rapper, as evidenced by the above video,...
  14. Why is Rob 'C4' Sinclair not in the UFC?
    Rob 'C4' Sinclair is the current BAMMA LW Champion. He has an impressive record of 11 and 2 with 10 stoppages, 9 coming via tko. Not only has he dominated the UK scene he also beat the current M-1...
  15. UFC 146!!!
    so cool that they made a card thats all heavyweights, my favorite weight class by far, this is the best card in ufc history to me and i cant wait!! every hw fight is awesome and i just love it, also...
  16. Rashad Evans on JJ "I’ve improved more since the last time we trained together"
    From Rashad Evans' UFC 145 pre-fight interview. I'm sure he believes it, but do you guys think it is true? I don't. I think Jones has probably improved more in the last week than Evans has in the...
  17. AV Bet, LEGGOOOO
    Anyone wanna do an Avatar bet? I'm taking Reza Madadi. Who wants to take Izquierdo?
  18. UFC 4: Revenge of the Warriors
    The UFC was back and once again they made yet another change. After Steve Jennum won UFC 3, only fighting once there was a lot of criticism about him not being a worthy winner. So the UFC decided to...
  19. Part 2 on The Evolution of GSP's Single Leg Takedown
    Hello everyone, A couple of weeks ago, I started writing a series of posts on the evolution of GSP's takedowns. Specifically, his single leg takedown. Well, here is part 2...
  20. UFC 5: Return of the Beast
    The UFC was back, with a slightly changed format. After all the hype around UFC 3 and Gracie and Shamrock not meeting in the final, the first ever super fight was set up: Royce Gracie v Ken Shamrock....
  21. Most Dominant UFC Champion
    Who do you think is the most dominant UFC champion? I had my own ideas, but decided to study the stats a little. Here are my findings: Who is the most dominant UFC Champion? Do you agree with the...
  22. Koscheck without GSP?
    If GSP was not in the picture, do you think Koshcheck would be champ? GSP> Koscheck> Everyone else
    Pages: 2
  23. Where to watch TUF Brazil tonight?
    Hey guys does anyone know the website that airs TUF Brazil tonight live?
  24. D.White "How many people I still talk to that have no idea we are on FOX…it’s crazy"
    New interview with UFC president Dana White where he talks about the UFC's goals for the coming years, international expansion and more. What I found most interesting is his comments on the FOX deal...
  25. TUF Brazil discussion thread
    What a night of fights. Lots of finishes, but what a war in the final fight...reminded me of Griffin/Bonnar I without the blood. This should be a great season of TUF. Sucks we gotta read all the...
  26. UFC Quick Quote: Thiago Silva is ready to die in Sweden
    "The fact that I have not fought in a year will not affect me at all. I have been rehabilitating my injuries and training harder than ever to prove that I am one of the best fighters in the world. I...
  27. Video: UFC 147's Anderson Silva in new 'UFC on FOX' commercial
    UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva is the latest fighter featured in a "UFC on FOX" commercial. On Monday, UFC officials announced that Silva (31-4 MMA, 14-0 UFC) will headline June's UFC 147...
  28. UFC Magazine
    So I have been persistent with these UFC quiz's that they do every issue of UFC magazine. Well I got notified today that I am this issues winner and I get 2 tickets ($500 value) to a UFC event this...
  29. Cigano vs Demolition Man
    What do both fighters need to do - to win this fight? Cigano Junior needs to keep moving and never let Overeem set. He needs to work the jab from the outside and stick and move throughout the fight....
  30. The HW Title
    Did you know that no UFC HW Champion has ever defended the title successfully on three occasions? It seems crazy has there have been some great champions but that fact is very true. In most UFC...
  31. The Tale of Brock Lesnar
    I just had a revelation recently about Brock. In the beginning, Brock was fearless. He entered mma without any training and was willing to take on giants and cyclops. He ventured across the seven...
  32. UFC 6: Clash of the Titans
    UFC 6 was the first UFC event not to include Royce Gracie, unfortunately we would not see another Gracie in the UFC for a long time. As Shamrock and Gracie drew and Gracie had left the UFC Shamrock...
  33. ufc instant title shot rematches
    I am watching Ufc 118 rematch of Edgar vs Penn And now with rematch of Henderson vs edgar I realize I am getting tired of the rematches. The only one warranted was the Edgar vs maynard draw It justs...
  34. Reminder: TUF Brazil - Episode 2 (available now)
    It can be found here: Link
  35. UFC signing Fedor rumors everywhere on April Fools today
    I could've sworn this has happened before a few years ago on april fools day as well.... Has anyone else heard any of these rumors? the word on every other forum is that he has signed... but nobody...
  36. Josh Barnett "I’m the best grappler out there in MMA"
    From a new interview with Josh Barnett. He says he is the best grappler in MMA. That's a big time statement with as many skilled ground fighters as there is. I think I’m the best grappler out there...
  37. UFC Quick Quote: Josh Barnett can return to the UFC if he keeps 'playing nice' with Dana White
    "The way that Showtime wants to do it is when that fight finally happens, whoever wins it, they wanna do another fight on Showtime, so that guy would probably come to the UFC. We'll see what happens,...
  38. The HW Title: Part 2 by Ray Thompson
    Continuing the story of the UFC HW Title, we left off at UFC 36, Josh Barnett had just over powered Randy Couture to become the new HW champion, but there was a down side. Unfortunately Josh Barnett...
  39. IF Overeem vs. JDS Is Scrapped, Who should replace Overeem?
    With the bombshell that was dropped this afternoon, with Overeem's "A" sample having a greater T/E level 10:1 and the title fight with Dos Santos most likely being called off, Who should replace...
  40. My First UFC Event
    I'm going to the UFC on Fox 3 show next month just was wondering if anyone knows when the prelim fights start? My ticket says it starts at 4pm and I know it starts on fox at 8 does it really start 4...
  41. Fights You Refuse To Watch Again
    Are there any fights you have seen that you won't watch EVER again? For whatever reason! For example I will never watch Shogun vs Jones, Wanderlei vs Leben/Rampage3/Crocop2. It sucked to see my...
  42. UFC 7: The Brawl in Buffalo
    UFC 7 followed the same format as UFC 6, there was an eight man tournament and a super fight. Before the main card started there were 3 alternate bouts. No alternates were used during the tournament...
  43. aparrently mir vs velasquez is still on, according to dana white on twitter.
    if this is true then who is going to face jds ? hendo has also put his hand up on twitter saying that he'd take the fight if offered ''for sure''. i tell you what they better make a decision soon...
  44. TUF Brazil - Episode 3 (video)
    Enjoy! Link
  45. Video: Fedor Emelianenko In UFC Gloves
    With the whole Alistair Overeem drug test situation, there's been a lot of talk on who should face Junior dos Santos for the Heavyweight title at UFC 146. Dana White shot down the idea of having...
  46. Joe Rogan Supports Mark Hunt Vs. Junior Dos Santos
    UFC announcer Joe Rogan has expressed a measure of support for fan efforts to get UFC Heavyweight Mark Hunt a title shot against Junior dos Santos should Alistair Overeem be unable to get licensed...
  47. ufc 145 coming up...jones vs rashad predictions ??
    seems like ages since the last ufc card ! now that jds and overeem isnt happening anymore jones vs rashad cant come quick enough. i like the fact that rashad isnt intimidated and it really seems like...
  48. Part 3 of The Evolution of GSP's Single Leg Takedown.
    Hello everyone, I've started a series of posts on the evolution of gsp's single leg takedown, starting from his pro debut against Ivan Menjivar all the way to his fight with Dan Hardy(**Which was the...
  49. UFC 145: Jon Jones Van Dammes Rashad Evans
    Jon Jones squares off against Rashad Evans in the 1990 Jean-Claude Van Damme film "Lionheart". Video
  50. ufc on fuel tv 2 predictions for fotn?kotn? sotn?
    Finally a Ufc event is here Been a fast 5 weeks. But with tuf Brazil and US. It's been good. I like this card a lot. Could have been pay per view worthy. Fight of the night I will go with page vs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168