UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Fights to make after UFC 143
    Condit- GSP Diaz- Sanchez-Ellenberger loser Werdum- Mir Nelson- Carwin Koscheck- Hendricks Pierce- Claude Patrick Barao- Cruz/Faber winner or Torres/McDonald winner Jorgenson- Bowles Herman- Chris...
  2. Post fight Press Conference
    Post fight It seems like a simple technical issue (they seemed to be having others) but at 4:50 the video skipped Dana's answer to why Condit didn't want to come to the post fight interviews. All of...
  3. Old WCL Video of Wonderboy
    YOUTUBE: WCL - Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs James Decore Pretty cool video of Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson back in the WCL. Notice he knocks out James Decore with the same exact "moneymaker"...
  4. Kos: I left AKA because of Javi Mendez
    “I will never step foot in AKA in San Jose again.” “My teammates over there at AKA in San Jose are my brothers. I love those guys. Eight years, we’ve basically trained ourselves and got us to the...
  5. UFC on FUEL: Ellenberger vs. Sanchez : Pick Em's
    what are your picks? FOTN, KOTN,SOTN thoughts? KOTN= Ellenberger over Diaz FOTN = Brookins vs Rocha SOTN = Menjivar over albert
  6. If you could re-write the rules, who SHOULD have won?
    Ok. So the question here isn't who you thought won the fight according to the current Unified Rules of MMA. The question is, who would win under you're own modified or re-written version of the...
  7. UFC on FUEL 1: Who are you rooting for?
    Not who are you picking, but who are you rooting for next Wednesday? MAIN CARD: Jake Ellenberger vs. Diego Sanchez Dave Herman vs. Stefan Struve Ronny Markes vs. Aaron Simpson Philip De Fries vs....
  8. UFC 143 medical suspensions and injuries for 'Diaz vs Condit' in Las Vegas
    The Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) today issued its list of medical suspensions for UFC 143: "Diaz vs. Condit," which took place on Sat., Feb. 4, 2012, from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in...
  9. Brandon Vera Explains Why He Had To Withdraw From Thiago Silva Rematch
    UFC light heavyweight Brandon ‘The Truth’ Vera (12-5, 1NC) got a little bit ahead of himself, as he tells it, when he accepted a rematch with Brazilian fighter Thiago Silva. The two were recently...
  10. FIGHTS TO MAKE AFTER UFC 143
    Diaz-Condit 2: Yeah, Condit wins the fight. But, let us give Diaz a second chance. Let us give him the chance to adjust his game plan. Werdum-Velazquez: I believe this 2 guys are the #3 and #4...
  11. UFC 3 LIVE stream! Be sure to tune in!
    UFC Undisputed 3 goes LIVE TODAY at 2PM PST, only on Machinima Live, they are going to put on one helluva fight card, you best tune in for a killer show! Step into the Octagon with us! Come join us...
  12. Rematch Between Carlos Condit vs. Nick Diaz Nixed By Condit Camp
    An immediate rematch between welterweights ‘The Natural Born Killer’ Carlos Condit (28-5) and Nick Diaz (26-8, 1NC) appears to be out of the question according to Condit’s manager Malki Kawa. Condit...
  13. Carlos Condit vs GSP
    If you are not thinking this fight will go to the 5th round plz tell me why
  14. Why Carlos Condit will be the most dangerous man Georges St. Pierre has ever fought
    With UFC 143 in the books, many fight fans are bemoaning the loss of the much-anticipated match-up between UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St. Pierre and former Strikeforce Champion Nick Diaz, but...
  15. ZUFFA Announces Quarterly Twitter Bonuses, Winners Get 5K Each
    Twitter bonuses for the first quarter of 2012 are here! The awards were divided into a number of categories with the winners receiving $5,000 dollars. Definitately think Pat Barry is deserving of...
  16. Best compliment ever for Nick Diaz....
    I think this is one of the best compliments from one of the highest reguarded men in mma.....Royce Gracie! See what you think. Link
  17. Condit-Diaz Rematch Confirmed By Dana
    Looks like everyone is getting what they wanted, and there will be a rematch. According to Dana White's twitter, Nick wanted a rematch immediately after the fight and Carlos agreed to the rematch...
  18. Anderson Silva Tells Chael Sonnen To Train, Not Talk
    Silva told Ariel Helwani on Fuel TV's UFC Tonight that he believes Sonnen would be wise to keep his mouth shut and get to work on training. "Chael talks too much," Silva said. "Chael needs to train....
  19. Will Condit change his strategy for Condit/Diaz 2?
    Here's my thinking. Condit got a lot of hate for his so-called "smart strategy" against Diaz. If they fight again (assuming the twitter rumor is false) do you guys think Condit will use a similar...
  20. Alistair Overeem Shows On His Moves For Vlado(video)
    UFC heavyweight Alistair Overeem shows off some of his dance moves in this photoshoot video for Vlado Footware. Link
  21. Referees and judges are hurting the sport of MMA and driving Dana White crazy (Video)
    "I've said it many times. In the evolution of this sport right now, one of the big problems we're having right now is judging and reffing. It's one of the things that drives me crazy and attention...
  22. Forrest Griffin And Tito Ortiz To Meet In Rubber Match
    It appears that Tito Ortiz and Forrest Griffin will have their rubber match sometime in the near future. The two men met first at UFC 59 with Ortiz taking a split decision win and met again at UFC...
  23. Fertitta: Champ Dos Santos vs. Overeem targeted for UFC 146 in Las Vegas
    UFC heavyweight champion Junior Dos Santos (14-1 MMA, 8-0 UFC) will likely make his first title defense on May 26 in Las Vegas. That's according to UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta, who made the...
  24. Mauricio Rua: 'UFC has made it clear we don’t need a manager
    With high-profile Brazilian mixed martial arts (MMA) fighters -- Jose Aldo, Junior dos Santos and Mauricio Rua -- releasing their managers such as Ed Soares and Eduardo Alonso, respectively, it is...
  25. Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller odds for UFC on FOX 3: Who opened as the -250 favorite?
    His brother, Nick, may be dominating headlines thanks to a positive drug test and looming suspension but Nate Diaz has a big fight coming up against Jim Miller in the main event of UFC on Fox 3 on...
  26. Roger Gracie has reportedly signed to compete as a light heavyweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
    GracieMag reported the news Friday on Twitter, revealing that the former Abu Dhabi Combat Club Submission Wrestling World Championships gold medalist would join the UFC’s 205-pound ranks. No debut...
  27. thoughts on GSP vs Diaz
    So if Diaz had won that fight and it was on there is no doubt in my mind St.. Pierre would merk him. I just watched condit vs diaz and gsp would have no problem taking nick down. then think about...
  28. THE SECOND BEST MMA PROMOTION: Is it Strikeforce or Bellator?
    This is a question that is harder to answer last year but right now , for me, the answer is easy It is bellator! Last year, before they announce that Strikeforce was bought by UFC, it should be a...
  29. George St. Pierre to Nick Diaz: "Don't retire"
    UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre doesn’t want Nick Diaz to walk away from MMA. Immediately after his loss to Carlos Condit on Saturday at UFC 143, Diaz said in the Octagon that he would...
  30. Random thought for UFC Japan
    Wouldn't it be cool as shit, if just for the event in Japan, if they gave all the fighters the blue gloves......or not even the old pride ones, even UFC gloves that were blue....I think it would add...
  31. UFC on Fuel AVBET
    I got PeeWee Herman balls?
  32. UFC 2011 A video year in review
    LINK to video
  33. fighters who deserved 'another chance'
    I was just screwing around on Sherdog today and noticed that Jason High only had 1 fight in the UFC. I found that odd considering most fighters get another chance. I also thought of Gerald Harris of...
    Pages: 2
  34. ufc on fuel predictions for sotn? kotn? fotn?
    First fuel event and for me kind of different since I am having people come over for it like its a pay per view atmosphere Thank god I have fuel tv nice card with a lot of newbies on it Fight of the...
  35. Epic gif from Diaz vs Condit
  36. ufc 144 main card ppv is 7 fights
    I just looked on the Ufc forums. And right now on Ufc website under upcoming events. They have 7 main card fights. Adding okami vs boetsch and Hioki vs Bart to the main card. And another 4 prelims...
  37. No Disciplinary Sanction Warranted For Nick Diaz Under Interpretation of NAC 467.850
    This is an opinion piece, but one by the head of the Vancouver Athletic Commission so not some Joe Schmoe writing an opinion piece for Yahoo Sports....
  38. Bas says Edson Barboza vs. Eddie Alvarez
    on his Twitter so I didn't post in the News forum. Thoughts? EDIT: Within a minute of posting this, Bas said on Twitter he made a mistake.......
  39. AV BET 1st time
    Lets do my first AV BET. LOL I'll take Menjivar. Who wants alberts.
  40. This is one of the many reasons I despise Forrest Griffin...
    I didn't think it was possible to like him any less than I already do. Until I saw him post this stuff the other day... LINK
  41. Sean Loeffler
    IS A MONSTER.
  42. Free 3 Months of UFC TV Fight Library Access
    UFC is offering 3 Months of UFC.TV Fight Library Access for Free via Facebook. Link
  43. Choose your sides!
    Who will you be cheering for in tonight's main and co-main event?
  44. who were you most impressed by on UFC on fuel 1?, least?
    ? most.... why? i thought he was going to get dominated, thought Ellenberger had enough power to put him out, but he showed holes in Ellenbergers game and made a huge comeback, nearly pulled out a...
    Pages: 2
  45. Has Chandella Powell been fired from the UFC?
    Was reading a "rumor mill" from another website, which says that she was fired yesterday. Supposedly, she didn't disclose some work she did earlier in her career. After a little research , it looks...
  46. Brian Stann says he'll be the analyst on future UFC on FOX shows
    From "All American's" official Twitter account: "Huge thanks to all the fans who have supported me after the Fuel broadcast. Looks like I will be doing the Live Fox shows now. Power of fans." LINK
  47. FIGHTS TO MAKE AFTER UFC ON FUEL TV
    Jake Ellenberger vs. Kampmann/Alves winner: Condit will wait for GSP so the best match to make is this. Maybe on late May so that they can battle the winner of Koscheck/Hendrick to determine the man...
  48. Josh Koscheck vs Nick Diaz
    who would win?
  49. Benson Henderson "We can fight in the back of a 7/11"
    “I don’t really care where I fight,” Henderson told FightCove.com “We can fight in the back of a 7-Eleven, I don’t care, whatever, two people can watch,” Ruthless. Source: Benson Henderson Has No...
  50. Rank the fights of UFC 144!
    It's fight week! Rank the fights in order from most excited to least excited! 1. Edgar vs. Henderson 2. Rampage vs. Jardine 3. Pettis vs. Lauzon 4. Yamamoto vs. Lee 5. Gomi vs. Mitsuoka 6. Kongo vs....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168