UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. On my DVR right now (thanks Fox deal!)
    On my DVR right now is a wealth of UFC goodness, thanks to the UFC on Fox deal! Most of it actually comes from the Spanish language channel Fox Deportes, which is a free, basic cable station out...
  2. Rousimar Palhares documentary 'The Rise of Toquinho' (Video)
    Special thanks to MMA Maniac Rampagelangford for posting this documentary of Rousimar Palhares titled "The Rise of Toquinho," featuring the middleweight master of submissions and his journey from...
  3. Weidman wrestling credentials
    But the two-time Division I All-American wrestler out of Hofstra, who in 2007 placed third nationally in the 197-pound weight class (Phil Davis was fifth) I predict Weidman will be a champ in two...
  4. Chael Sonnen Doesn't like Kenny Rice
    Check this interview out with Chael Sonnen. He makes it VERY clear he thinks Kenny Rice is a liar. LINK
  5. Prelims for this saturday
    Fellow Canadians and well MMA fans in general if ya know... Any word on where we can watch the pre lims this Saturday in Canada?
  6. 'Knock it down again tonight – do it' Dana. Hours before they did.
    After Dana White goaded the hackers to hack their website again, the hacker has now released information on Dana White including addresses, phone numbers and criminal record. I fear to put the link...
  7. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in this weekend's three bout main card on FOX?
  8. Not too thrilled about tomorrows UFC event!
    Huge UFC fan, but none of these fights seem really appealing to me.. Phil Davis usually LNP's and with both him and Rashad being great wrestlers I see this being a lengthy, boring, and grueling...
  9. Is it just me or...
    Is it just me or am I the only one who gets excited for important/contender fights no matter whos fighting. Like Jon Fitch could fight anyone, and I would be excited for it if it had title shot...
  10. Mauro Ranallo goes head-to-head with Dana White
    Mauro and Dana... 14 minute video... http://blogs.thescore.com/mma/2012/01/27/mauro-ranallo-goes-head-to-head-with-dana-white/
  11. With Prelims on FUEL now....
    The first fight being on Facebook will get way more viewers than the entire prelim card. If I wasn't on the main card, I'd want to be the first fight. Jacoby/Camozzi will be seen by more people than...
  12. Fights to make after UFC on FOX
    Rashad Evans vs. Jon Jones Phil Davis vs. Forrest Griffin or Rampage/Bader loser Chael Sonnen vs. Anderson Silva Michael Bisping vs. Demian Maia or Rousimar Palhares Chris Weidman vs. Alan Belcher...
  13. POLL: UFC on Fox 2: Judging?
    Just wanted to get the playgrounds opinion on the judging for this event.
    Pages: 2
  14. Sonnen Vs Bisping Fightmetric, Sonnen DID win! YAY
    I no Bisping fan, But watching it live, I thought he was robbed. He won the first 2 rounds, But I was wrong!! This will validate Sonnens win to anyone! Sonnen V Bisping FIGHTMETRIC I didnt know the...
  15. If you were Dana how would you improve UFC on fox?
    Honestly the prelims have been sick they need more 145 in UFC on foxs life. I would have demoted maia vs weidman all together and replaced it with cub vs roop.
  16. UFC On Fox 2 Judo Chop: Charles Oliveira Finishes Eric Wisely With A Calf Slicer
    Alright guys, this link gives you a ton of stuff. A tweet from Vinny Magalhares after the fight, 3 gifs to break down how the calf slicer was applied, the Wikipedia incident after the submission and...
  17. Rashad Evans vs Jon Jones (POLL)
    Everyone is complaining about the judging & no one is talking about this bad ass LHW Title Fight!!!! Who you got?
    Pages: 2
  18. Lack of fights this spring
    Looking at the UFC event schedule, and I'm a little puzzled. The UFC is hosting three events this month (UFC 142, FX1, FOX2) and three next month (143, Fuel1, 144). After starting the year with six...
  19. Fight to Make after UFC on FOX 2
    Right now, Evans vs. Jones and Sonne vs. Silva are already on the process so I will not include them. These are the best fights to make in my opinion: Evan Dunham vs. Edson Barboza: This are 2 young...
  20. UFC All Access
    Hi, i have seen a couple of the UFC All Access shows & im trying to find where i can get hold of them but cant find anywhere. Anyone help with this please?
  21. Video: Here comes Nick Diaz! Lock your car doors and don't make eye contact ...
    Viral videos FTW. UFC President Dana White passed along this clip of UFC 143 event headliner Nick Diaz walking the walk as he prepares to talk the talk this Saturday night (Feb. 4) in Las Vegas....
  22. UFC 143: Johny Hendricks calling for the winner of Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit
    "I've been telling everybody I really want the winner of [Diaz/Condit]. You don't get this opportunity too often. Now that I've done it in the ring, I've got to do it outside the ring. If I don't...
  23. ufc 143 predictions for kotn? sotn? fotn?
    Superbowl weekend is upon us once more And i for one enjoy the fights more than the superbowl Fight of the night Gotta go with diaz vs condit. It's gonna be a war!! Sub of the night I will go with ed...
  24. Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva rematch 'set' for June 2012 in Sao Paulo, Brazil
    A rematch nearly two years in the making. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight number one contender Chael Sonnen, who was just a few short minutes away from defeating Anderson Silva at...
  25. UFC Quick Quote: Jon Jones wanted to fight at heavyweight in 2012, Dana White said no
    "I think you know, i figured beating Henderson and Rashad, there would be a period of trying to figure out who I would fight next, and during that period, at the end of 2012, I requested to fight a...
  26. "Everything Else is virtually identical"
    let us have some fun...what else is "virtually identical" no rules you can go with words, pics, whatever. "everything else is virtually identical"
  27. Dan Stittgen Interview at Midwest Training Center
    Check it out!
  28. UFC undisputed 3 demo first impressions?
    Okay so its been a week & we've all had time to get a feel for the new undisputed 3 game! What are your thoughts?! Pros & Cons?! Critiques?! a couple of my own: I play for hours just for the Bas...
  29. Poll: Barao vs. Jorgensen
    Who are you guys taking in this one? I see Barao as the next big thing in the UFC. The explosiveness and technicality he fights with is incredible, and I have him ranked on my Top 10 P4P List. Scott...
  30. Six things we learned from Saturday night’s UFC on FOX show in Chicago.
    from James Brydon of Sportsnet . I wont post the whole article, just the headings. read if you want, its a good article - Rashad Evans is the most underrated superstar in the UFC - Phil Davis’s...
  31. Josh Koscheck May Retire If he Loses To Mike Pierce, Talks Flying and Nick Diaz 420(video)
    Josh Koscheck fight plans didn’t go as scheduled. Kos seems a little board with having to fight Mike Pierce, jokingly says a loss to him could signal retirement. “I got a lot of pressure to win this...
  32. UFC 3 - Season Pass
    THQ released the details on UFC 3's "season pass" which will be available on XBL and PSN separate from the game or as a free purchase when you pre-order UFC 3 straight from THQ, which will also...
  33. Incredible 27-fight win streak intact, UFC 143's Renan Barao eyes UFC gold
    Brazilian bantamweight Renan Barao (27-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) is among a handful of octagon combatants who use DJ Khaled's 2010 track "All I Do Is Win" to accompany him to the cage. And while the song's...
  34. Skinny Kenny Florian to get first crack at 125 lbs champion
    this just in skinny kenny will have the first crack at the newly crowned champion once the 125 lb tourny is over!. SOOOOOO....... what will kenny look like!. yes im kidding and yes its a bad shop but...
  35. Interesting UFC Fact about this date 5 years ago
    5 years ago today at UFC 67 featured the debut of 3 future UFC champions Frankie Edgar Rampage Jackson Lyoto Machida And a former PRIDE star, Mirko Cro Cop Wonder how many/if any debuter's fighting...
  36. Frank Mir Thinks UFC 143's Fabricio Werdum Is Heavyweight's Best Grappler
    Frank Mir and Fabricio Werdum each own one of heavyweight MMA's greatest submission wins ever. For Mir it was his arm shattering kimura victory over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira while Werdum scored a...
  37. Matt Hughes No Forth Fight With BJ Penn, Retirement Still Up In The Air and Brock Lesnar(video)
    Former UFC champion Matt Hughes talks about a wide vanity of topics. On BJ Penn, I don’t think he is done in the sport…I think he will come back … and can be very competitive. There not going to be a...
  38. Wonderboy Has Arrived: Stephen Thompson Wants To Put On A Show In UFC Debut
    A story on Stephen Thompson, who makes his UFC debut against Dan Stittgen on Saturday night. Thompson is a world champion kickboxer and has trained with GSP, R. Evans, Marquadt, Anderson Silva,...
  39. UFC 143 Weigh-Ins - LINK - 7EST(4PST) - NOW
    In less than a half hour for those who want to catch it.. LINK to MMAJunkie Video Stream
  40. Choose your sides!
    Who will you be rooting for in tomorrow night's main and co-main event? I like Diaz and Condit.. but if I had to choose.. annnnnnnnnnnd
  41. Av bet Stittgen or Kuiper
    Ill take Stittgen or Kuiper Any takers? send it.
  42. Manager: If victorious at UFC 143, Carlos Condit unlikely to wait for champ GSP
    Malki Kawa understands why Cesar Gracie's highest-profile client, Nick Diaz, would wait on the sidelines if he's victorious at tonight's UFC 143 event. Diaz (26-7 MMA, 7-4 UFC) and Carlos Condit...
  43. diaz or condit poll
    i call BS decision. no one running the entire fight throwing leg kicks and a few head kicks should win a fight
    Pages: 2 3 4
  44. Diaz's post fight comments
    My apologies to Diaz fans for my last thread, I didn't think it was fighter bashing, but apparently some thought it was. I felt Diaz was incredibly disrespectful in that post fight interview, mainly...
    Pages: 2 3
  45. Josh Koscheck no longer with AKA?
    Anyone know what the deal is? He just mentioned it on the post fight press conference. I'm curious.
  46. New Blood at Welterweight
    More importantly, does anybody rising up the ranks at welterweight have the tools to beat Georges St. Pierre and put the belt back in play? Since forever, most fight fans (including me, I am sure)...
  47. Herb Dean affects the outcome of a fight
    Does anyone else thinks it was messed up that because he took two points away from Alex Caceres for kicking his opponent in the groin that Alex subsequently lost the fight by split decision. Both...
  48. UFC 143 bonuses: Thompson, Poirier, Werdum and Nelson earn $65K awards
    LAS VEGAS – Stephen Thompson, Dustin Poirier, Fabricio Werdum and Roy Nelson each earned $65,000 fight-night bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC 143 event. LINK
  49. Twitter Fighter Reactions to Diaz vs. Condit Fight/Decision
    To not have it be possible to have any bias, I only used any tweets from http://www.ufcontwitter.com/ relating to the fight after it ended til now . Just for those curious to see what fighters or...
  50. UFC 143: Dana White Talks Condit Win, Koscheck vs. Fitch, TUF Brazil, Diaz Retirement & More(video)
    MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with UFC President Dana White after the UFC 143 post-fight press conference and heard what he had to say about Carlos Condit’s victory over Nick Diaz. Dana talks about the...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167