UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Rumbleshop thread!
    Pages: 2
  2. Rumble vs The Phenom: Who are you rooting for? (POLL)
    After the weigh ins, I am curious where your heart lies in this fight. Not your pick. Who do you want to see win tomorrow?
  3. If they fought tomorrow, would you root for Bisping or Rumble?
    Bisping just won the distinguished 2011 MMAPlayground.com Award for "Most Hated Fighter of 2011" by a landslide over Chael and Kos. Now that they're in the same division (well they're supposed to...
  4. UFC 142 Prelimary fight card on FX
    Does any one know how I can watch this in the UK?
  5. Changed my pick to Belfort
    Thanks to the Medical Beat article on MMAJunkie. Thought about it for a while. Hope I don't regret it! I'll still keep my AV bet with Deadhead, though. Who else switched from Johnson to Belfort after...
  6. Dana White UFc 142 VBlog Day 2
    Big focus on Belfort/Johnson. LINK
  7. 3 Breaks in 1 round?
    Johnson did not make weight but did they really have to stand it up 2 times and break off the cage once? This is mma not boxing let them fight. Not saying he was going to do anything or win but...We...
  8. Toquinho's status in the Middleweight division
    Where does Palhares stand in the 185 division of the UFC now? He's become one of those few fighters who is associated with a certain move, and the heel hook is a devastating maneuver. Does this put...
  9. Yamasaki's Blunder: Silva vs. Prater
    Saw there wasn't yet a thread discussing this fight, which there really should be. This was a super controversial match from many different angles. If you didn't tune in, Erick Silva defeated Carlo...
  10. All 20 UFC 142 Fighters Give Their Take On Their Performances
    UFC 142 went down tonight from Rio de Janeiro’s HSBC Arena. In the main event featherweight weight champion Jose Aldo put his belt on the line against the undefeated Team Alpha Male product, Chad...
  11. UFC 142: Aldo vs. Mendes - Photo Gallery
    Awesome pictures from 142 a lot more at LINK
  12. Rogan and Yamasaki
    OK I know this has been discussed, but I cannot believe Rogan actually interviewed the ref. I know a lot of people are glad it happened but I don't think this should ever be done. Putting Yamasaki on...
    Pages: 2 3 4
  13. UFC 142: Vitor Belfort Wanted To Make Anthony Johnson Quit In The Cage(video)
    “It was just another day in the gym. But today, it was a big gym.” Vitor Belfort breaks down the gameplan for his big win over Anthony Johnson. Belfort would earn a first round submission against...
  14. Edson Barboza is the most technical striker in the UFC
    So said Kenny Florian on Twitter yesterday. Agree or disagree? Thoughts on who is if you disagree?
  15. Aldo vs......
    who..if anyone can beat aldo at 145?
  16. UFC 142 BIGGEST WINNER AND LOSSER!
    I will go with Aldo as the biggest winner because he proved that he is really up there with the like of Jones and Silva... My second choice would be Gonsaga because of defeating a highly mob prospect...
  17. Fights to make after UFC 142
    What are the best fights to make after UFC 142? Aldo vs. Hioki-Palaszewski winner: that is the best fight to make right now, but maybe some Lightweights would like to come down. I think Guida can...
  18. Edson Barboza’s Roadhouse-Style Face-Kick Knockout Is Even Better When Slowed Down 500%
    Look's almost fake when slowed down that much. Watch Out For Lions
  19. Caption/Shoop That Rumble
    Rumble: I done fucked up again, son
  20. Dana White Responds to ESPN
    OTL - UFC Fighter Pay: Video Dana's response: Video And if you want to watch the entire 47 minute UNCUT video of Lorenzo's interview with ESPN: Video
  21. Attn Facebook Users - PLEASE HELP
    Hey guys, really quick. The UFC is coming to Chicago (where I reside) and I got to be a contestant on a Facebook poll, where the person with the most votes wins a pair of tickets. Could you guys...
  22. UFC Fighter on Fear Factor
    I posted this on Sherdog and it got a pretty good response so I figured I'd post it here as well. Last night I was watching the prelims I had recorded and heard Mike Pyle ask Rogan to put him and his...
  23. UFC Quick Quote: Jose Aldo will only move up to lightweight if it’s for an immediate title shot
    "It won't happen for now, unless he goes straight for a title shot. Not, "Oh no, he left the featherweight belt, moved up to lightweight and started from the beginning,' no way." -- Andre...
  24. UFC champ St-Pierre anticipates November return, prefers to fight Diaz
    Following knee surgery for a torn ACL and damaged meniscus, UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre currently is planning for a November return to the cage. St-Pierre laid out the plans on...
  25. Demian Maia: 'Underrated' Michael Bisping is respectful, polite and intelligent
    What's this? Kind words for Michael Bisping? The British bad boy, lambasted by fans for his behavior on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 14, as well as his saliva-to-air missile on Jorge Rivera at UFC 127...
  26. Aldo's UFC 142 Cheat
    I know that Aldo would have probably won anyways but I felt that Aldo's grabbing of the fence was what allowed the fight to be finished in the 1st round. If the fight has gone in the 2nd round,...
  27. UFC announces pre contract tests for PEDs!
    Just saw this on MMAJunkie and thought all should now should be in the News forum in 3...2...1...
  28. Week to week drug tests
    do you guys think that ufc fighter or any fighter should have to take a weekly drug test? i think this would be great, any fighter that didnt want to well....you know why.
  29. Sonnen vs Bisping now!!! Munoz injured..Maia Vs ???
    Just seen it on Danas Facebook. I love it... Palhares please step up XD!
  30. Sonnen vs Bisping poll
    2 of MMA's most hated fighters go at it for the #1 contenders match. who are you going to cheer for?
  31. “If I Don’t Beat (Chael Sonnen), I Didn’t Deserve A Title Shot Against Anderson Silva,” Michael Bisping
    British fighter Michael ‘The Count’ Bisping didn’t hesitate to say yes when UFC president Dana White offered him a No. 1 contender bout versus Chael Sonnen, after Sonnen’s first opponent Mark Munoz...
  32. Watching Outside the Lines UFC
    This is ridiculous. They brought Ricco Rodriguez in?? Really?? He doesn't fight in the UFC cause he has a beef with Dana?? Really? Ricco sucks. Thats why he's not in the UFC. Straight up...
  33. CALLING ALL PLAYSTATION OWNERS
    Just want to give you a heads up and let you know THQ will be releasing UFC 3 alpha codes for all Playstation owners sometime today. If you own a Playstation, keep your eye out. If it's anything like...
  34. UFC on FX 1 - Weigh Ins (Live Now)
    Don't forget we're a day ahead again. They're about to start. It will also be Jon Anik's first weigh-in. Link Edit: and for those that missed it: MAIN CARD (FX) Melvin Guillard (156) vs. Jim Miller...
  35. UFC on FX prelims set to air on Rogers Sportsnet One in Canada
    ufc UFC Great news, Canada - @RogersSportsnet One will show all the prelims AND the full card tomorrow starting at 6 ET! (Tx @ShowdownJoe!) 2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply -UFC tweeted this and...
  36. Dan Stittgen in the UFC!!
    This should probably go in the news section, but I don't know the format so I'm posting it here. Justin Edwards is out of his fight with Stephen Thompson and Dan Stittgen is filling in for him. The...
  37. Choose your side!
    Whose side are you on in tonight's main event?! It'sssssssssssss.... MILLER TIIIIIIIIME!
  38. ufc commentary last night with jon and kenny
    I missed rogan and goldie last night Just didn't feel the same What's with the NFL music for the Ufc fights Get rid of it
  39. Edson Barboza’s Roadhouse-Style Face-Kick Knockout Is Even Better When Reversed
  40. Flyweight semifinals
    Personally I'm pretty excited for the introduction of the flyweight's in the ufc. i like how the ufc is using a tournament style to find the champ, However, i was a little disappointed to see that...
  41. UFC Supports SOPA
    The UFC supports SOPA, what do you feel about this? LINK As much as I respect and understand Dana White's stance on pirating and streaming UFC PPVs... UFC supporting SOPA has been a huge turn off to...
  42. UFC on FX 1 BIGGEST WINNER AND LOSER!
    My biggest winner would be Jim Miller. After a tough defeat, he comes back bravely and again facing a chance of getting a title shot. My biggest loser was no other than Guillard: Men, he is already...
  43. FIGHTS to make after UFC on FX 1
    Jim Miller vs. Nate Diaz : this fight should consider the next challenger and this should be the answer to the Main Event problem of UFC 145. Melvin Guillard vs. Ed Barboza: Guillard is on the way...
  44. 5 most momentous kicks in MMA
    After UFC 142 in Rio I was inspired to write this article by Edson Barboza's sick kick. 5 most momentous kicks in MMA Anyone got any thoughts on other kicks that have shocked the MMA world that I...
  45. Best Knockouts in MMA history
    What do you think is the best knockout in MMA history? I am looking to write an article and need some direction.
  46. ATTENTION PS3/XBOX OWNERS: Undisputed3 demo drops Tuesday!!!
    If your not sure about purchasing the newest UFC video game give it a test drive first. The demo is available for worldwide download on Tuesday January 24th! The demos playable characters haven't...
  47. ufc on fox predictions sotn? kotn? fotn?
    A nice three fight main event on fox Two true number one contender fights Fight of the night I will go with roop vs swanson I think it will be a good scrap Sub of the night I will go.with oliveira...
  48. Chael Sonnen Talks God And Michael Bisping
    In the piece, Chael is asked if it would upset him to be remembered for his interviews more than his in-cage accomplishments and gives an answer that warms my heart: "That would be a compliment," he...
  49. Michael Bisping: 'Chael Sonnen uses PED's because he only has one testicle'
    Both Sonnen and Bisping are not exactly known for being mild-mannered, but surprisingly, the talk has been fairly tame in the build-up. In fact, just days ago, Sonnen went on ESPN Radio and made the...
  50. when exactly is the undisputed demo release?
    I thought it was tonight after 12....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168