UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. What did Diego say?
    It would be greatful if someone would translate what Diego Nunes said on his way out, the fans were laughing after his manager translated it. It wasnt clear to us behind the screen. So, if someone...
  2. your top 5 ufc fights of 2011!
    With ufc 141 over. Another year has gone by Put down your top 5. Could be best fight, or your best ko, comeback, sub. Or a fight that might have meant something to you like your fav fighter winning a...
  3. 2011 BEST GRAPPLER AND STRIKER!!
    Who is the best grappler and striker for the year 2011. Base your answers in their performances this year.. My best grapplers this year: Mark Munoz: 3 wins this year because of his grappling mastery...
  4. Bond not deposited, Alistair Overeem receives full UFC 141 purse
    Alistair Overeem (36-11 MMA, 1-0 UFC) was paid in full for UFC 141. Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that he did not...
  5. Dan Henderson vs Alexander Gustafsson - does it make sense for the division?
    As of yet there has been no official opponent for 205 champion Jon Jones, which makes sense as he wants a break. Most people want to see him fight Rashad Evans (providing he beats Phil Davis). After...
  6. Ed Herman interview - talks new fight and his gym
    UFC/TUF's Ed Herman was on Bloody Elbow Radio's latest show to discuss his upcoming fight, injuries, and opening his new gym Check out the interview
  7. So what do your Welterweight rankings look like??
    So after Fitch got put out in 12 seconds, i'm curious to see the playground's rankings. Here's Mine. 1. Georges St. Pierre 2. Nick Diaz 3. Carlos Condit 4. Jake Ellenberger 5. Johnny Hendricks 6. Jon...
  8. UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit Official Event Poster
    It wasn’t the fight that was initially scheduled to headline UFC 143, but the shootout between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit could prove to be even more exciting. In anticipation of the interim...
  9. Sakara vs Stann??????
    I stumbled across this on twitter. can't translate & def don't know if the source is reliable. anyone wanna help? av Martin Johansson Exklusivt: Alessio Sakara vs Brian Stann på UFC on Fuel TV 2 i...
  10. Fights to Make Following UFC 141
    Post the match ups you'd like to see following UFC 141. I did mine for an article for Sports@Work. Here we go: Winners Alistair Overeem – Whether Brock’s head was in this fight or not, Overeem still...
  11. Vitor Belfort vs Tito Ortiz
    Anyone know where I can find this fight?
  12. Jon Jones may fight another 4 times this year.
    Which means there could be up to four light heavyweights who are about to have a very bad year. UFC 205-pound champion Jon Jones, who is fresh off another dominant win inside the Octagon, this time...
  13. who has the better win streak diaz or overeem?
    both r in their prime overeem I believe won 12 straight mma fights buentello,hyun,hunt,cro cop(im counting it),goodridge,sylveser,thompson,fujita,rodgers,duffee,werdum,brock all wins stoppages...
  14. ufc ww tournament a what if?
    since gsp is injured i think it would be great for ufc to put their top 8 guys in a little tourny and see who wins it I know it won't happen but i like too look at how a tourny would break down....
  15. Rabi's History of the UFC
    I will be reviewing past UFC events on the MMA@Work Podcast. After I have read them on the show I will post my write up on this thread.
    Pages: 2
  16. 2012 Predictions
    Just curious what people think about this upcoming year in regards to who will be champ by the end of 2012 in each division, what prospects you expect to surge upwards in the rankings and who we may...
  17. UFC undisputed 3 pre-order!
    I just pre-ordered my copy of UNDISPUTED 3 BOYS!!!! YOPPP that means BONUS FIGHTERS!! Iamma be tappin dudes online with Mr.Wonderful! All-American Stann! Nick Diaz! &&& 2011s biggest disappointment...
  18. What's next for Belcher?
    current MW fights: Belfort/Rumble Bisping/Maia Munoz/Sonnen Boetsch/Okami Stann/Sakara Camozzi/Jacoby Fukuda/Cantwell Palhares/Massenzio Carmont/Cedenblad? Herman/Starks Hamman/Noke Markes/Simpson...
  19. Top Prospect For 2012
    Who are the young guys that you believe will bring glory this year? I had my top 5: 5. Terry Etim: Still young at the age of 26.He is a great submission artist and he will always have height and...
  20. Overeem vs JDS poll
    I'm curious to see who the playground is going with in general when these two meet in what should be the summer of 2012. That's right,final armageddon comes a few months early! (sorry couldn't help...
  21. Comcast users - You will NOT be seeing Strikeforce on Showtime tonight
    http://www.sho.com/site/freepreview/2012/providers.html As you can see by the link, Comcast only gets Showtime On Demand, not any actual channels. I also called in and talked to someone. So it's...
  22. ufc 145 main event any guesses??
    Curious no sign of a co main nor a main event yet for 145 I heard a possible maynard vs guida match in the works And with cain fighting big foot in april. Probably 146 My only guess for main event...
  23. UFC on Fox 2 Fight Card: Evans vs. Davis
    The UFC returns to the big time with it's second live card on Fox on January 28th. Instead of just one fight on the main card, they will go with three this time. The main event will be a five-rounder...
  24. Anthony Johnson's UFC 142 preparation video
    Youtube Intimate look at UFC142's Anthony "Rumble" Johnson.
  25. Brock Lesnar Could Have Been One of the Best
    Interesting article from Ryan McKinnell over at MMAWeekly. He details the rise and fall of Brock Lesnar, and the different MMA eras where certain styles dominated for certain periods of time. LINK
  26. Jon Jones vs. Dan Henderson Headed to UFC 145?
    UFC 145 in Montreal is currently sitting in limbo without a main event, but Jon “Bones” Jones may once again swoop in like Superman to save the day. Just after Jones defeated Lyoto Machida at UFC 140...
  27. UFCs Quinton Jackson doesn't like King Mo, refuses to 'step down' to Strikeforce
    "I don't like the guy. He's a hater. He's a big time hater, you know what I'm sayin'? He's been calling me out on Twitter and stuff. He's just hatin' big time. He, uh, he told me a while ago that he...
  28. Chael Sonnen's MMA legacy will be a 'colossal failure' without championship gold (Video)
    "One night. One moment. Twelve pounds of gold?. This will all be a colossal failure if I don't have that one night. I haven't had too many dark moments, but I'll tell you, in the beginning, trying to...
  29. Frank Mir's UFC 92 Pre-fight Interview
    It was a litte premature, but I found Frank's words, during the UFC 92 intro, to be interesting: The gameplan is to use striking, trying to loosen him up on his defense, grab a submission and don't...
  30. Nick Diaz: Georges St. Pierre's explosive exercise and training routines cause injuries
    When Nick Diaz vacated his Strikeforce welterweight title to return to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Octagon, he did so with one fight in mind: A title fight against the promotion's...
  31. Gray Maynard Gives High Praise to Jose Aldo
    By the time he's done in Brazil, Gray Maynard will have spent a little more than three weeks helping Jose Aldo, the UFC featherweight champion, prepare for his next title defense against Chad Mendes...
  32. Favorite/best near title contenders/champs.
    So who are you favorite, who do you think were the best, fighters who once, more then once came up with good runs, had momentem, but always lost the big fight to either win the Championship, or a...
  33. Jacob Volkmann isn’t Changing Who He is for Anybody, Even President Obama
    Since making the move to 155 pounds, Minnesota’s own Jacob Volkmann has been a perfect 5-0, but the attention on him lately hasn’t come as much from fighting as it has from politics. The outspoken...
  34. ESPN's E:60 Tackles UFC Fighter Pay and Monopoly Concerns (Article)
    Here's a transcript of the meat of the video: Lorenzo Fertitta: "We have a better product, we put up our money and we were smarter than everyone else." Narrator: "Many within the sport are convinced...
  35. Aldo vs Mendes
    I know you guys don't like discussing fights in the open forum but this fight is very intriguing to me and I would like to hear a few of your thoughts regarding the fight. The popular opinion is Aldo...
  36. UFC Newsletter
    Anyone who have the latest UFC newsletter with the ticket info and a link and password for the presale to UFC on Fuel 2 In sweden 14 april? I signed up for the UFC newsletter but I havent received...
  37. UFC in Sweden
    Just booked tickets for me and Jay (jjeans), its now official, can't wait.
  38. 2011 Year in Review: UFC Fighter Salaries
    It is worth noting that these are only the reported salaries plus Fight of the Night, Knockout of the Night and Submission of the Night bonuses that have been made public. Many top performing...
  39. Dan Henderson issues statement on turning down Antonio Rogerio Nogueira fight
    UFC light heavyweight contender Dan Henderson wants a shot at reigning division champion Jon Jones, and from the sound of it, he wants it sooner rather than later. "Hendo" was offered a headlining...
  40. Dana White Says UFC Working At Holding An Event In Paris, France In 2012 (video)
    During a recent segment on “UFC Tonight” promotion president Dana White talks about his promotions plans for breaking into some of the markets around the world that the UFC has yet to visit such as...
  41. ufc 142 predictions for sotn? kotn? fotn?
    gotta say this card may be the worst and hopefully the worst of this year and with brazil getting the pay per view in june with the silva mainliner vs munoz/sonnen winner and belfort vs w silva plus...
  42. Wanderlei Silva says Vitor Belfort rematch was lone fight he wanted before retirement
    With the exception of injuries or an act of God, Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort will fight after Belfort meets Anthony Johnson on Saturday at UFC 142. How much does Silva want to fight Belfort? "A...
  43. Choose your side!
    Who will you be cheering for in this weekend's main and co-main event?
  44. UFC 142: Main Card Fights X factors
    This a thread were you can speak out the x factor of the Main card fights or the main part of the game that will be the main reason of the result of the match. This only my opinion Aldo vs. Mendez X...
  45. Vitor Belfort/Anthony Johnson Press Conference Photos
  46. UFC: Rio free on Xbox for a limited time
    LINK
  47. Reminder: UFC 142 Weigh-Ins
    Just a reminder the weigh-ins will be live on Fuel TV later today.
  48. Most Annoying Corner Man
    I cracked up when I read this. Posted by Kpro I wish a corner-threatening injury had hit Keith Florian instead. So it got me thinking, who do you guys consider the most annoying corner man in the...
  49. Anthony Johnson Over Weight
    The weigh-ins haven't started, but according to Dana Johnson is nowhere near the weight he should be for his fight against Belfort. Dana seems pissed.
    Pages: 2
  50. UFC142:AldoVsMendes Live weigh ins!!!
    Who else is catching the weigh ins right now?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170