UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Ian McCall's Violent Delights, Shakespeare Comes to the Cage
    Few things are more coveted in sports than a champion with a human interest story. This is especially true of prizefighting, a realm of athletics that is both individual and attracts unique and...
  2. Free Alistair Overeem DLC for UFC Undisputed 3
    Just wanted to let you guys know THQ will be giving away free Alistair Overeem DLC codes to everyone who likes their Facebook page. LINK
  3. Rogan's podcast from 12/21
    I'm cracking up. One of the funnier Rogan podcasts in a while. GUESTS: 'Rowdy' Ronda Rousey and Eddie Bravo Check it out if you get a chance. Great stuff!
  4. TOP 5 UFC CHINS
    Who can take a lickin & keep tickin? Who takes their medicine like a big boy? Who can keep flying in the worst weather? TOP 5 UFC CHINS!!!!!!!!! Hendo Spider Stout Gomi JDS honorable mentions: Leben...
  5. UFC/Strikeforce Weight Divisions
    For Strikeforce to thrive, they need a considerable amount of new blood to fill their shallow divisions. If you were given the opportunity, which five UFC fighters would you choose to send over to...
  6. Tony Ferguson vs. Jeremy Stephens ?
    It looks like both guys want to make it happen. From @LilHeathenMMA "Yo @danawhite your TUF guy @TonyFergusonXT was calling me out. I would like to bring back my savage beastly style an KO this guy...
  7. Is their a difference between fitch and gsps styles?
    I think so. Fitch gets so much crap but the dude TRIES to finish fights. Seriously hes always going for submissions, slams, and always trying to get into a better position to punch people in the face...
  8. UFC Video: Chael Sonnen's Appearance on 'Off the Record'
    "I'm done with the guy. He and I have no business. He's cold product. He's like jheri curls and Pepsi Clear. He's yesterday's news. I destroyed this guy back when he was tough. That was years ago....
  9. FUEL TV debuts 'Best of PRIDE' on Jan. 3 with Emelianenko vs. 'Cro Cop'
    Nearly one year to the day after Spike TV debuted "Best of PRIDE," the series will make a similar introduction on FUEL TV. FUEL TV officials recently announced 'Best of PRIDE' will make its first...
  10. Josh Barnett to the UFC petition !
  11. UFC Quick Quote: Chad Mendes isn't ready to fight Jose Aldo
    "The way I see it, Chad Mendes is a great athlete, a very mature kid, but honestly I don't believe he's ready to fight Jose Aldo. I think it's too soon, he needed to fight few more times, but well......
  12. Ludwig to now officially hold the record for fastest KO in UFC history.
    At UFC 140, Chan Sung Jung tied the 'official fastest KO in UFC history' with his 0:07 second KO of Mark Hominick. The knockout tied that previous 'official record' of Todd Duffe's of Tim Hague at...
  13. December 25th, 2012 which fights will be on your christmas list?
    Prediction thread. What are the big title fights do you think us MMA junkies will be craving next christmas for 2013? 1. Aldo vs Edgar lighrweight title, Its only a matter of time before Aldo is done...
  14. Who would you favour if Mir vs Carwin happened
    sometimes later next year? Mir has looked good in his last 2 fights and Carwin will have been away from a long year (and without momentum anway, coming of two losses). Yet he can really bang and Mir...
  15. Choose your side!
    UFC 141 coming up this friday night! Whose side will you be on in the main event? I'll go with... THE REEM!
  16. Countdown to UFC 141 (Full Video)
    Countdown to UFC 141 Posted in the Playground videos section, 720p HD. Enjoy!
  17. UFC on fox : Davis vs Evans ... "Bisping fights Maia" ???
    Hey guys, just wondering the outcome or the point of Demian Maia fighting Michael Bisping at the end of January on Fox. With Chael Sonnen and Mark Munoz fighting that same night for the number one...
  18. ufc 141 predictions for kotn? sotn, and fotn?
    Glad to see another fight card come soon And a main event and have been dying to see Fight of the night Will easily go with cerrone vs diaz Sub of the night Honestly I don't have any. If any the reem...
  19. MOST FEARED MMA FIGHTER!!
    Boxing have many feared boxers, Sergio Martinez, Maidana, Salido and many more.. How about in MMA?? My top 3. 3. Chael Sonnen: Just for a simple reason( my opinion) that the number 1 POUND FOR POUND...
  20. WORST FIGHTER OF THE YEAR!
    If there is a Fighter of the year, there should also be worst fighter of the Year!! I have my worst five: Dan Hardy: what is happening to him??? Losing to Lytle is the exclamation point! Loss to...
  21. TUF's Kyle Watson rolls with metal guitarist Zoltan Bathory (VIDEO)
    Heavy metal guitarist Zoltan Bathory of the hard hitting band FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH recently stopped by UFC/TUF’s KYLE WATSON‘S gym, Watson Martial Arts in St. Louis, Missouri, for a session with...
  22. Diaz and Cerrone at the press conference
    I was starting to get a little worried during the press conference since both guys didn't show much negativity towards each other, but thankfully Diaz tossed some gas on the fire during the staredown...
  23. Diaz vs Cerrone Detailed Breakdown
    Hello All Here is my viewpoint of the Diaz vs Cerrone battle tomorrow night! Nate Diaz (14-7 MMA 7-5 UFC): Nathan Diaz has been through an unstable patch in his career that saw his go an even 2-2 in...
  24. Lets talk Ed Herman
    The first time we all seen Ed was on Tuf and if you all remember, he was actually a huge favorite to win the whole thing. Of course Ed eventually met his match at the finale losing a back and forth...
  25. UFC 141 Weigh Ins
    MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view) Brock Lesnar (266) vs. Alistair Overeem (263) Donald Cerrone (156) vs. Nate Diaz (157)* Jon Fitch (171) vs. Johny Hendricks (170) Alexander Gustafsson (203) vs. Vladimir...
  26. Sean Sherk
    Where is this guy? He hasn't fought since win over Evan Dunham (which I think Dunham won) back in September 2010. Anyone happen to know what's up with him and if/when he plans to return?
  27. Featherweight Division Title Picture
    The first UFC championship is in the featherweight division but there is no clean path for the next title shot for the title.. I am smelling a good move from the UFC.. I think, someone from...
  28. UFC 141 Cut List - Who needs a win?
    Ross Pearson (12-5, 4-2 UFC) Who he's facing: Junior Assuncao Why he's in danger: Okay, so maybe danger isn't the word. Pearson is an Ultimate Fighter winner and a nice guy to have on the roster for...
  29. Best of PRIDE FC Marathon on Spike Tv all day!
    I just flicked on Spike Tv to see that they are showing a Best of PRIDE FC marathon all day. I don't know when it started but it leads all the way into the Spike prelims for the event tonight. If you...
  30. Anyone else surprised that Overeem vs Lesnar is actually taking place?
    I hope I'm not jynxing anything a few hours out by saying this... but is anyone other than me surprised that this fight is happening? Seemed like a long-shot forum suggestion type matchup from the...
  31. Josh Koscheck in Crotch Avatar
    Wheres the pic and who is it?
  32. Riddle/Ramos Scratched from UFC 141
    Matt Riddle is sick and has been pulled from UFC 141. The fight against Ramos has been scratched per Karyn Bryant on Twitter.
  33. Danny Castillo vs Anthony N.
    SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FIGHT! Do you really think this fight was that close?? Like Castillo said I don't think it was controversial at all. IMO Castillo won the first and third. He may have...
  34. The Official Jon Fitch Fan Thread (spoilers)
    I know we are few and far between, but we need to stick together and circle the wagons after that KO, because it's going to be a relentless onslaught by Fitch haters until his next victory. I just...
  35. Did Brock Lesnar retire?
    Did Brock just retire??
  36. Overeem's win overshadowed by Lesnar's retirement.
    Seems that way. I give all the credit in the world to Overeem. He had a lot of people doubting him coming into this fight. It also makes me think about when the WEC merged with the UFC and...
  37. Despite scrapped UFC 141 fight, Matt Riddle, Luis Ramos earn full payouts
    UFC welterweights Matt Riddle (5-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) and Luis Ramos (19-7 MMA, 0-1 UFC) lost the opportunity to compete at UFC 141, but they did not lose out on a paycheck. In fact, according to UFC...
  38. UFC 141 bonuses: $75k to Hendricks, Diaz and Cerrone
    Fight-Night bonuses in the amount of $75,000 were awarded to Johny Hendricks, Nate Diaz, and Donald Cerrone at UFC 141 Link
  39. Manny Gamburyan vs Diego Nunes at UFC 141
    Found the video of the match and I thought everybody would enjoy it....so enjoy :) Link = http://www.urartuproductions.com/blogmannyufc141.html
  40. Noticing A lot of new "UFC" fans. (UFConFOX works)
    My news feed on Facebook had 4 or 5 different debates going on about last nights Fight aswell as 140 and its coming from friends of mine that have never shown any kind of interest before. I'm always...
  41. 2011 UPSET OF THE YEAR!!
    Continuation of the poll for unique awards this year!! In the recent UFC 141 , we see a great upset Hendricks beating Fitch.. I also include the Jones-Rua fight as a candidate because if my memory is...
  42. 2011 COME FROM BEHIND WINNER OF THE YEAR!
    I dont have anyone in mind so just give your answer in the comment
  43. 2012 UFC HW conundrum ...
    Hey Guys, Just a few questions on this topic, what with the sudden retirement announcement of Brock Lesnar after losing to the Reem at 141, what will Lesnar leaving the UFC do the the future fights...
  44. Whats next for Nate?
    I was thinking maybe he could welcome Kenny Florian back to the light weight division, or maybe a rematch with Guida or Maynard, both fights were really really close decisions. Any other thoughts?
  45. Finally bringing this up on a thread
    For a long time I have had my own crazy ideas, I love rematches I love tournaments etc... My idea was to make Strikeforce a brand for the fair weather fans.. So they could tune in only for...
  46. Nate Diaz sets CompuStrike striking record for three round MMA fight in win over Donald Cerrone at UFC 141
    Nate Diaz put on quite possibly the best performance of his career last night (Dec. 30, 2011) at UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem, defeating Donald Cerrone via unanimous decision after three rounds thanks...
  47. Brock Lesnar eye pokes
    More fighters need to be aware of eye pokes. I'd hate to have seen this fight stopped due to a poke.
  48. Lytle should come back for 1 more fight...
    How awesome would a fight between Lytle and either one of the Diaz brothers be? Obviously Nick would be the better fight because Nate is better at lightweight, but both would be standup wars. All...
  49. 2011 GREATEST DIVISION!!
    What division created the highest quality and entertainment of fights? HW division: The come from behind wins of Mir and Kongo are the fights that come to my mind easily if quality and entertainment...
  50. Video: Chael Sonnen Debuts 'Chael's Corner' On Fuel's UFC Tonight
    With UFC Tonight set to debut Tuesday on Fuel, one of the most outspoken fighters in the sport -- Chael Sonnen -- will debut a segment on the show called 'Chael's Corner'. The video clip below...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169