UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. My Second Article for Sports-At-Work
    The Flyweight Division and the UFC are a Perfect Fit
  2. Chael Sonnen quotes from the UFC on Fox 2 Press Conference
    on his checkered past - “I actually held public office, and I left the only way a person should — in handcuffs.” on his illegal kneebar during a college wrestling match with Mark Munoz: “Mark’s...
  3. Tristar Gym Rumor: GSP could retire if knee surgery doesn't go well
    Heard it from Matthew Roth over at BloodyElbow. What do you guys think about GSP's legacy if he was to retire?
  4. UFC 140 Press Conference Video, UFC on FOX 2 Press Conference video
    All added to the playground videos section, youtube source so you mobile phone users are good Dana White UFC 140 Video log also added
  5. Punkass talks exclusively with MMA @ Work about new TapouT TV series
    Enjoy, b*tches! Video
  6. UFC Weigh-Ins "Situation"
    Nothing works better at getting me excited for a UFC event like seeing another man's "situation" during the weigh-ins! But seriously, why did they switch to such a high camera angle while the fighter...
  7. Chael Sonnen Therapist
    Video I was laughing before I even hit play.
  8. jones vs machida
    Am I the only one who thinks machida is gonna win convincingly? Jon jones is a very good fighter but im with machida always.
  9. How does Mir vs Big Nog, Tito vs Lil Nog, and Jones vs Machida play out?
    How do you see these fights playing out? Here's my guesses: Mir vs Big Nog - As good as Mir looked and as bad as Nog looked in their last fight, I still think I'm gonna have to side with Big Nog. I...
  10. UFC 140 Weigh-In Photos
  11. TUF on Beavis & Butt-Head
    LINK
  12. ION
    Don't have the channel. Anyone know where I can watch the scheduled fights?
  13. Fighters Not Tapping
    The dictionary defines submission as the acknowledgement of the legitimacy of the power of one's superior or superiors. Anyone else think that when a fighter refuses to tap out or give up the result...
  14. UFC 140 on facebook and then PPV
    Post your picks and talk about the bouts as they happen. Got about one more hour to go for facebook
  15. Overeem is out?
    Tweets from Iole and Gross saying Overeem is out and on the agenda for the NSAC on monday.
  16. Jones vs Machida.. THOUGHTS?
    So what are ya'lls overall view of the main event. IMO Machida won the first round and Jon Jones (of course) was wining the second round until he finished it. Sucks though, I really wanted to see a...
    Pages: 2
  17. Nog's X-ray
  18. If the ref stopped it while Mir was out..........
    coupled with the rumors that Overeem my be out of 141. We could be talking Big Nog vs Lesnar.
  19. 125 tourny who is gonna win it?
    I'm going with Mighty Mouse the kid is a beast
  20. UFC 140 Results: Jon Jones Told to Check on Lyoto Machida Post-Fight to 'Get Some Fans'
    Jon Jones may be the best fighter in the world, but he still has a bit of an image problem. He's seen as having a very carefully manufactured public image. Some people have an issue with that image...
  21. UFC 141: Alistair Overeem promises to send Brock Lesnar back to WWE on Dec. 30
    This despite persistent rumors that Alistair Overeem won't be fighting Brock Lesnar at UFC 141 on Dec. 30 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The MMA media was working overtime last night at the UFC 140 post-fight...
  22. Jon Jones Mission: Cleaning up the LHW division! 3 more to go
    Yeah.. 3 Hall of famers has already been destroyed by this man.. Only three 'PROVEN' warriors is left to stop him from becoming the greatest Light Heavyweight greatest fighter.. Dan Henderson ,...
  23. Jones vs Machida Score Card
    Just heard that 2 out of the 3 judges gave Jon Jones the first round of the Machida fight. I really don't understand this. Machida was making Jones miss and by far landed the harder and bigger shots....
  24. Thoughts on this year's World MMA Awards?
    Just wanted to get everyone's opinions on the award show. I thought it was night and day compared to years past. From the skits, to production, writing, and organization, it all flowed like an actual...
  25. Fights to make after UFC 140
    I know this is usually knockout's thing but the Playground has been pretty slow this morning and I'm dying to come up with some matches Winners Jon Jones - I'm honestly happy with either a Rashad...
  26. NSAC Meeting (Live Video)
    As of this post, they are discussing some general topics, with Overeem coming up at some point. Link
  27. Rank The Fights Of UFC 141
    Rank the fights in order for which you are most excited. 1. Donald Cerrone vs. Nate Diaz 2. Brock Lesnar vs. Alistar Overeem 3. Jon Fitch vs. Johny Hendricks 4. Danny Castillo vs. Anthony Njokuani 5....
  28. UFC 140: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Will Not Need Surgery On Broken Arm After Frank Mir Fight
    When Frank Mir shattered Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's arm at UFC 140, it seemed like it was going to be a very long time before Nogueira ever stepped back in the cage. In fact, it seemed possible that...
  29. Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva to be first coaches of TUF: Brazil
    Dana just announced it at the Rio presser and ran a promo reel. Their first fight was in Brazil...now the rematch will be as well.
  30. Belfort-Johnson staredown
    Was looking at the UFC 142 staredowns and Anthony Johnson looks big even for MW!! Its hard to think that the man even fought and made weight at WW.
  31. Okay,who would win? Prime Sakuraba or Machida?
    Don't know why but I was thinking about this all day. The new age wrestler vs the karate master. Who wins, Sakuraba during his hayday or Machida?
  32. Thoughts on Day of event weigh ins?
    This was originally in the "Whats your weight division post" but i realized its too off topic to leave in there I think its interesting to see how drastic some people think they would cut.. even...
  33. UFC Japan poster
  34. The UFC Bunch (Brady Bunch Parody)
    Lookoutawhale delivers once again! Video
  35. UFC 141: Alistair Overeem calls for more frequent drug testing in MMA
    "I'll be tested four times in three weeks this month, so after this, there cannot be any more doubts. The thing is, I've fought in the States before and every time I got tested, I've never tested...
  36. Jackson's MMA vs. Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Just noticed there will be a few matchups between them and possibly an epic 4th match after that. Sexyama vs. Shields Lil Diaz vs. Cowboy Condit vs. Big Diaz and finally... Big Diaz vs. GSP (if diaz...
  37. "Anthony Johnson has gone from -massive welterweight- to -huge middleweight-"
  38. UFC Hall Of Fame...If you could do it
    ok, so if you have any inclination of putting idiotic responses like forrest griffin, or jon jones, or someone who hasnt done much yet, then dont even post, im talking if you could put 10 guys,...
  39. Machida at middleweight?
    I've recently come across an article on mmamania where machida talks about trying to get the belt back and that if he is not the champion a possibility of moving down to middleweight could happen. I...
  40. STRIKEFORCE Defenders vs. UFC Dominators
    with the recent news that SF will be kept... I had a good? idea so that SF will still be credible and exciting.. I think STRIKEFORCE should continue their Grand prinx tournaments atleast twice a...
  41. Why Machida and not Rua?
    After Machida fought Jones, people were saying that he was Jones toughest opp to date.They were saying that he put Jones in the most danger. Did anyone watch Rua fight Jones? Rua did a much better...
  42. Video: UFC Legend Jens Pulver Brutally Knocked Out by Tim Elliot
    Jens Pulver headlined the RFA card in Nebraska and faced off against Tim Elliot, an undersized bantamweight with a 6-2-1 record against not-so-stellar competition. Despite people calling for him to...
  43. Favorite UFC Light Heavyweight moments
    Its always been the best most exciting division. Its had some epic title fights too. So hard to just name a few but if i had to make my top 5 fav moments... 1. Rampage knocks out Liddell at UFC...
  44. 3 Worst UFC Fight of All Time?
    What do you think is the 3 Worst/Most boring UFC fight of all time? I'm interested to see what people think and try to remember which ones are bad haha. For me: Nate Quarry vs. Kalib Starnes Frank...
  45. John Albert faces Ivan Menjivar at UFConFUELtv1
    Following a win over Dustin Pague at this month's The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale, John Albert (7-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) will now face "The Pride of El Salvador," Ivan Menjivar (23-8 MMA, 2-1 UFC). UFC...
  46. Machida vs Anderson
    I know it will probably never happen but if Machida were to move down to MW and fight his good friend I think that could be the greatest MW title fight in many years. Anderson says he wants nothing...
  47. Poll: What is the deepest division in UFC?
    Every is saying that it is lightweight but if you really think of it.. Heavyweight division: Strikeforce Heaviest are coming,, and I am very sure that at least 4 UFC top 10 heavies will be wash away...
  48. UFC Quick Quote: The Korean Zombie is ready for Jose Aldo
    "I doubt that they'll make that match up right now, but if they do I think I'd be ready for it. I'm guessing that the matchmakers will give me at least one fight and if I win that then maybe I'll be...
  49. Leonard Garcia says Girl St. Pierre is scared of heights (Video)
    "The first time I met Georges, we went on a run in the mountains and Georges is afraid of heights. Nobody knows this, but he's like a girl when it comes to heights. Part of the run takes us on the...
  50. Favorite UFC Lightweight moments!
    Lightweight has definitely given the most exciting action affairs since they last longer and still go at a fast pace the whole time! So this thread could probably go on forever ha. Will never forget...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167