UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC royal rumble ?!
    Okay okay I admit I use to be a WWE fan (when it was still WWF). I was a child & what young boy didnt enjoy guys in masks busting eachothers skulls with steel chairs? Long before my friends & I would...
  2. Mayhem vs. Bisping
    I don't know if it's just me or a lot of people underestimate Jason Miller. On paper, Bisping seems to have the edge, style wise, Bisping seems to have the edge. But... Most people are forgetting...
  3. McKenzie tweets he's fighting Michael Johnson (POLL)
    TheCodyMcKenzie Cody McKenzie I will be fighting jan 28th in chicago against my friend michael johnson McKenzie'sTwitter
  4. Chael Sonnen and Arianny Celeste Engage in Twitter Beef
    It started with a comment made by Sonnen when asked about who should win Ring Girl of the Year honors at the World MMA Awards (which Chael is hosting). Via Fighters Only, Chael responded with: "We...
    Pages: 2
  5. How do you see Brock vs Ubereem playing out?
    Overeem has the lead in the picks 2-1 on the site right now and he definitely has the perceived momentum advantage going to boot. I can easily see him repeating Cain's R1 TKO - he certainly has a...
  6. I want..
    Mayhem Miller to punch Michael Bisping in the face. Join the cause. Ranger Up
  7. Vitor Belfort training with Georges St. Pierre (Pic)
    Alvaro Romano introduced his unique training to GSP and his champion crew. It was a day of full throttle intense training. The introduction was his core principles then followed by BJJ three world...
  8. Carlos Eduardo Rocha joins Black House; Adds Ed Soares as manager
    German-based BJJ black belt, Carlos Eduardo Rocha, hasn't fought in the UFC since a close decision loss to Jake Ellenberger back in February. Although he hoped to compete on the upcoming card in his...
  9. Mayhem to Bisping: ‘I’m Going to Break Your Face’
    Jason “Mayhem” Miller won’t just be fighting on Dec. 3 at The Ultimate Fighter Finale. He’ll be doing a public service. The always outspoken former host of MTV’s Bully Beatdown is very much looking...
  10. New UFC.TV app for Android
    Just an FYI for anyone on Android. Haven't seen anyone mention it yet, so I thought I'd let others know in case they were interested. NeuLion did a better job with the mobile app than they've done...
  11. As one era ends, a new one begins....
    And no, I'm not talking about the Jones or Machida eras! I'm talking about the UFC on Spike era. It's coming to a close folks. I did a little thinking, and I wrote an article about it! Check it out...
  12. MuscleProdigy's Top 100 Most Jacked UFC Fighters
    MuscleProdigy.com had a successful "Top 100 Most Jacked NFL Players" and received a lot of follow up requests asking for a similar list with UFC fighters. I don't take this list too seriously...
  13. TUF/Bisping Slip Up? (SPOILER)
    I was reading BloodyElbow earlier and on one of the articles some members mentioned Bisping slipped up and gave the winner of the Diego/Caraway fight. Can anyone confirm this?
  14. UFC and Fedor... News?
    Does anyone have any new info on Fedor and the UFC? Supposedly they were trying to make a deal, so does anyone have any further info on this topic?
  15. World MMA Awards
    Does anyone know how to watch this? And when?
  16. The Oracle at Delphi
    Use this thread to make a reasonable prediction on MMA related topics. Do not use this thread to make predictions about things which are inevitable such as GSP will lose the welter weight title....
    Pages: 2
  17. Saturdays TUF14 Finale set with 10 bouts
    Main card * Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs.Jason Miller * Featherweight TUF Finale: Dennis Bermudez vs. Diego Brandao * Bantamweight TUF Finale: T.J. Dillashaw vs. John Dodson * Lightweight...
  18. tuf 14 predictions for fotn? sotn, kotn?
    I gotta say I enjoyed this season and more than pleased all the lil guys have fights this sat night. New weight classes in tuf and some talent there. Coaches were good as well. Fight of the night I...
  19. Interesting read on the ultimate fighter stats etc: A (somewhat) by-the-numbers breakdown and ranking of every season of The Ultimate Fighter
    By Matt Pelkey, MMATorch Columnist Saturday night marks the end of an era. With the conclusion of the 14th season of The Ultimate Fighter, the series will be leaving Spike TV for the greener (and...
  20. 8 Fighters Recently Released by the UFC
    The following fighters have had their profiles removed from UFC.com in recent days, likely indicating that they've been released by the promotion: -Eliot Marshall -Jason Brilz -Danny Downes -Shamar...
  21. Choose your side!
    Who will you be rooting for in tomorrow's main event? Choose your side!
  22. **VIDEO** Bisping at the weigh-ins, Being a dick
    HERE, LOL
  23. R.I.P TUF on Spike TV
    Tonight will be the last time we see a TUF finale on Spike TV. We will always have the memories.
  24. “I Have To Work Very Hard To Get To ‘Great’”; Alistair Overeem Heads Home To Holland To Be Near Ill Mother
    Strikeforce heavyweight champion Alistair ‘The Demolition Man’ Overeem (35-11, 1NC) has headed back to Holland to finish training camp for his upcoming UFC 141 bout with Brock Lesnar. Overeem had...
  25. Where's Akira???
    I don't know if this has been talked about, but where is Akira? Why isn't he on the TUF Finale tonight? Haven't found anything about it.
  26. Who will be the first TUF alum(not winner) to win a UFC title?
    We are now on season 14 of TUF. Lot of TUF alum's on the roster. Just want to see if anyone thinks any of these alum on the current roster, that didn't win TUF could win a UFC title, could win a UFC...
  27. bad judging
    These judges suck! one of the facebook fights was 30-27, 20-27, 29-28. should been 29-28, and same with Edwards, Ferg... should have been 29-28 two judges saw 30-27....just saying we might see...
  28. Youtube rapper deems himself "Chael Sonnen of rap"
    YouTube rapper "Mac Lethal" spits a quick rap while making breakfast. The lightening fast rap includes a line about inviting Chris Brown inside the octagon so he could kick him in the face like Lyoto...
  29. UFC Events Coming To XBox Live Starting Dec. 20th
    UFC on Xbox LIVE is the ultimate fight center for Pay-Per-View events, on-demand content, pre-event videos, fight prediction games, and more Watch UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem on UFC on Xbox Live...
  30. Fights to make after TUF 14
    So after watching The finale last night I came away thinking who's next. It was an event that created more questions than answers. First off I will admit I have very small knowledge on the 145 or 135...
  31. Rank The Fights Of UFC140!
    Rank each fight in order for which you are most excited. 1. Jon Jones vs. Lyoto Machida 2. Mark Hominick vs. Chan Sung Jung 3.Tito Ortiz vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira 4. Frank Mir vs. Antônio Rodrigo...
  32. MMA Middleweight Division
    Right now the Middleweight Division has very few fights scheduled so if you were given Joe Silva's job and you had to overview all the UFC and Strikeforce division, what fights would you make? I'll...
  33. What should the minimum salary be for a UFC fighter?
    It appears with the latest TUF finale that the bottom end of the UFC's roster has gotten somewhat of a raise. There doesn't appear to be anyone getting 4k a fight anymore as a new minimum of 8k seems...
  34. Makdessi vs Hallman
    This fight got me worried boys. Its a classic young up&comer vs seasoned veteran. My heart tells me Makdessi will utilize his speed & taekwondo kicks to pick apart Hallman & eventually land a KO blow...
  35. Five more fights are official for UFC on FOX 2
    Five more fights are official for UFC on FOX 2, including previously unreported contests of Demetrious Johnson vs. Eddie Wineland and George Roop vs. Cub Swanson, Additionally, previously reported...
  36. I'm no longer a fan of Cody McKenzie..
    How dare he!
  37. Full Countdown to UFC 140 video
    Countdown to UFC 140 Should be mobile phone compatible
  38. Jon Jones: Trust me, Rashad Evans does not have a chin ... at all
    On the difficulty of a busy fight year: " I have been training four times a day, and i rest in between training sessions. It's not like in the NFL, where you have one Super Bowl game a year, and once...
  39. Nik Lentz Says He Submitted Brock Lesnar and Got Tossed 'WWE-Style' as a Reward
    Brock Lesnar is not Bob Sapp. He isn't known as a giant man who is actually a giant teddy bear. No, Lesnar is a giant man whose physical dominance and athletic prowess has only served to make him...
  40. UFC 141 - UFC on FX 2 (Top 10)
    Which 10 match-ups are you most excited for from UFC 141 through UFC on FX 2? 1. Frankie Edgar vs. Ben Henderson 2. Jim Miller vs. Melvin Guillard 3. Donald Cerrone vs. Nate Diaz 4. Carlos Condit vs....
  41. Who are the fighters you want to move weight..
    For me .. I want Clay Guida to move down to featherweight to give Aldo a better challenger. I know he will carry the weight cut easily. I want also Kenny Florian to move up to welterweight because he...
  42. For you, what is the most questionable upcoming Match-Ups
    I love the way UFC match up their fighters for this last few years but I think they are starting to make some feeding now,
  43. Top 5 Favourite Fights
    What are your top 5 favourite mma fights of all time?
  44. Poll: The most crave fight for 2012
    The most crave fight for 2012 Sorry for the first two post . I accidentally hit the enter .
  45. Cigano camp: Junior dos Santos knee surgery a success
    Newly-crowned heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos went under the knife earlier today (Dec. 7, 2011) to repair a torn meniscus suffered while training for his fight against Cain Velasquez at UFC on...
  46. ufc 140 predictions for sotn,fotn,kotn?
    Another great card comes. I think better than 141 on paper Title main events are geat. Fight of the night Will go with korean zombie vs the machine. Both will swing away. I doubt it hits the floor...
  47. Evans vs Davis and Sonnen vs Munoz staredown pics from UFC on FOX 2 press conference
    LINK
  48. Lightweight division next title shot? How?
    Henderson is already given the title shot in Japan but as of no, Lightweight division does not have a clear path for the next title shot ( fighting the winner of Henderson-Edgar). So, how do you want...
  49. best wrestler in each division?
    Who do you guys think is the best wrestler in each division? HW: Brock Lesnar LHW: Phil Davis MW: Chael Sonnen WW: GSP LW: Frankie Edgar FW: Chad Mendes BW: Dominick Cruz
  50. How to Pronounce Jorge Rivera
    I'm not sure exactly how, but I stumbled upon this the other day. The guy's got a Marvin the Martian thing going on. I'm not sure what's stranger...the video itself or the fact that he decided to...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168