UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC on FUEL: How do you feel?
    I upgraded my TV package back in August to get MTV 2 and FUEL. I got some other channels thrown in to sweeten the pot. At the time though, I pretty much just got MTV2 for Bellator, and FUEL for Shark...
  2. Forrest Griffin - the bad guy?
    So I was listening to Sirius/XM Fight Club yesterday on my way home from work and the hosts (and a caller as well) both stated that they had "less than memorable" experiences in the past when it came...
  3. UFC on FOX weigh ins LIVE RIGHT NOW
    check it if your like me & have nothing better to do on a friday evening check the link below to watch the UFC on FOX weigh ins live mmajunkie live weigh ins
  4. Tapout TV series ???
    I stumbled upon this on a herbal induced 3 hour late night Wikipedia session & was flabbergasted! I consider myself an MMA addict but I have never heard about the Tapout TV show prior to last night....
  5. Choose your side..
    Who do you guys have winning the Heavyweight Championship tomorrow night? LET THE PLAYGROUND KNOW WHOSE SIDE YOUR ON! LET US BE DIVIDED FOR THIS HISTORIC NIGHT! You guys should already know whose...
    Pages: 2
  6. Roman Mitichyan's secret to a 23 second victory
    Funny picture Article Link for Romans secret
  7. Is the ufc shown in england tonight?
    Just wondering if it will be aired live tonight just its not on my sky tv guide and a was buzzing for cain vs jds
  8. Kyle Watson talks music with 5 Ounces of Pain Interview
    Kyle Watson (UFC/TUF) sat down for an interview with FiveOuncesOfPain and discussed some music among other things. Read it Here
  9. All I can say is..
    VIVA LA BRAZIL!
  10. How do you feel about Dana's post-main event complaints?
    "Listen, I'm no strategist and I'm nobody's coach but I don't understand why they didn't go for the shot early. They should have shot in on Junior Dos Santos knowing that he has the power early in...
  11. the biggest question after UFC on FOX..
    Just how hard IS Roy Nelsons head?
  12. Was UFC on Fox a success?
    From a US perspective, how successful was last night? I'd love to see UFC and the sport of MMA grow. What fights were shown on US TV? I hope the Bendo/Guida fight was shown, that was an awesome...
  13. DaMarques Johnson, a class act!
    I personally like Johnson, win or lose he is normally exciting to watch, but the reason I posted was to say I liked the way he stopped throwing punches once he realised Harvison was out! Props to...
  14. ufc 145 heading to vegas MGM march 10th
    Ufc may annouce this is a couple weeks. Pretty suprised its going back to vegas. But main event will probably be sonnen vs silva rematch
  15. Third Man In the Cage Flawless In FOX Main Event
    As the most violent mainstream sport in existence, there is one sole factor that stands as mixed martial art's saving grace: safety. Most of the hoopla surrounding the momentous UFC on Fox 1:...
  16. UFC on FOX International Broadcast More Fan Friendly Than U.S. Show
    While the American fans' experience of UFC on Fox last night featured 1 minute of fighting sandwiched between 59 minutes of promotional fluff and basic analysis, it seems the international broadcast...
  17. Unrealistic Expectations Drive Criticism of Cain Velasquez
    It comes as no surprise that dethroned UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez was the victim of unrealistic expectations in the aftermath of his knockout loss to Junior dos Santos on Saturday night...
  18. Dana White Needs to Keep Promoting his Fighters, Not Bury Them
    If there was a downside to the UFC's first Fox show, for me it wasn't the short length of the Heavyweight title fight between Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos. Instead it was Dana White's...
  19. Let's move on from UFC on Fox and talk about something else like UFC 139
    I think this card looks like it could be one of the best as the year is rounding out. I think Kingsbury/Bonnar might be a very entertaining fight along with Le/Silva. Matt Brown of course always puts...
  20. Possible Brock vs Cain rematch - who takes it?
    With the winner of Overeem vs Lesnar facing Jds, and Overeem being the heavy favorite (exactly 2 to 1 at the moment here on the PG), I would imagine that with a Lesnar loss, DFW might grant Brock's...
  21. UFC On Fox Report Card- ESPN
    ESPN.com's Josh Gross covers things that people are saying about Saturday that he agrees with & things that people are saying that he disagrees. with. Pretty good read from a mainstream sports site....
  22. Lightweight Rankings
    LINK I came across these rankings... And I have to say fightmagazine... ARE YOU RETARDED? They have Gray Maynard #8 when he almost beat Edgar? When you lose title fights, I believe you should still...
  23. ufc 139 predictions sotn? fotn? kotn?
    I am glad so far the card has been injury free besides the belfort scratch And for me the last of three fall pay per view trips I have gone too Fight of the night I will go with faber vs bowles. A...
  24. Rank The Fights Of UFC 139!
    Rank the fights in which you are most excited. Huge card coming up! 1. Wanderlei Silva vs. Cung Le 2. Ryan Bader vs. Jason Brilz 3. MaurĂ­cio Rua vs. Dan Henderson 4. Miguel Torres vs. Nick Pace 5....
  25. Never Been in a Bad Fight
    This is simple, and I wanna hear who most people come up with. Who has never, and could never be in a boring fight? Who's generally the most entertaining fighter in the octagon?
  26. "I have no idea if this is common practice for UFC events"
    "I have no idea if this is common practice for UFC events, but Esther Lin of MMAFighting.com captured an interesting sight on Saturday night. UFC staff painting over the blood already on the canvas,...
  27. UFC 139 Av Bet !
    I got Cung Le Who wants the Axe Murderer? MOST EPIC AV BET EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  28. The Ultimate Fighter
    Which fighter were you supporting during each season of The Ultimate Fighter? TUF 1 - Mike Swick TUF 2 - Joe Stevenson TUF 3 - Matt Hamill TUF 4 - Din Thomas TUF 5 - Joe Lauzon TUF 6 - Didn't care...
  29. Henderson Defeats Bisping Via .....
    It wasn't even me! LINK (Might not exsist) The second image was a while ago, but still worth noting
  30. Hendo vs Bisping - FREE fight video from UFC 100
    UFC currently has the fight for free on their website. We've all seen the fight before, but it's one that deserves a second or possibly third look. I've just watched it 17 times back-to-back, so I've...
  31. Michael Bisping: I'm rooting for Dan Henderson because his wins make me look better
    "Everyone knows what happened with me and Henderson. So I always root for Henderson because it makes me look better. It redeems me slightly if he continues to knock people out! That aside, I'd go...
  32. Chael Sonnen grills Michael Landsberg on 'Off The Record,' storms off the set 'flabbergasted' (Video)
    Chael Sonnen almoset went Jim Everett on Michael Landsberg earlier this afternoon. The self-proclaimed "Peoples Champion" was on Wednesday's edition of "Off The Record" in Canada, which turned into...
  33. i missed the weigh ins, video anyone?
    anyone know where i can see a video of the weighins? i'd hunt, but im working on a school project & have to go to work soon.
  34. UFC 139 weigh ins video
    Strictly for the Playground faithful, I added the complete UFC 139 weigh ins video to the Playground videos section, just in case no one found it yet The event locks out in about 6 hours and 45...
  35. FIGHT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!
    OK.... so who won? I honestly had a draw, what about ya'll? To close to call..
    Pages: 2
  36. Poll: Who won the main event of UFC 139?
    First of all.... fight of the millennium!!! The final battle in the Lord of The Rings is sad and pathetic in comparison to what we just saw.... Second? Who do you all think won the fight? I am very...
  37. Cung Le's nose
    Ouch. . . no early stoppage there. Nice fight and good to see Wand get teh Thai plum and put a man to bed one more time.
  38. Post UFC 139 thoughts, Shogun v Hendo FightMetric
    Two guys missed weight. One missed weight badly and the other missed weight then got blasted in the first round. I wonder if we're going to see Nick Pace or Shamar Bailey again seeing how Dana and...
  39. year end review for 2011 live events that i went too
    I really wanted to lessen my ufc trips this year. And yet again I went to 5 ufc events Spend a lot of money. Went to edgar vs maynard in vegas Rampage vs hamill Jones for rampage in denver Diaz vs...
  40. My feeling on 145 and 135
    After watching the hype to Faber Bowles I realised, I just couldn't care less. Not about who wins the fight was going on to fight Cruz, I heard the boys talk about it on the podcast. But the...
  41. The Emotional Tug-of-War of MMA's Careless and Cautious
    It occurred to me on Saturday night as I watched former UFC bantamweight champion Miguel Torres dismantle Nick Pace on the UFC 139 undercard that we really are a bunch of petulant children. Despite...
  42. UFC 141
    Just wondering why this is happening on a Friday? I know the start time moves back to starting an hour later like they use to be 9PM central. I am far from complaining about this because I always...
  43. Mike Chiappetta not making friends with Hendo
    On twitter.. Mike Chiappetta Sorry, I heard that wrong. It was Hendo who didnt want to go out for Rd 4, not Shogun. Trying to work & listen is tricky. Apologies! #UFC139 Dan Henderson That's...
  44. UFC 140: The Nog brothers last stand?
    Lil Nog vs Tito Ortiz in their primes in the early part of the last decade would have been a real treat. I think Its a 50/50 epic of a fight that would be as talked about as nog/shogun, shogun/hendo,...
  45. UFC Quick Quote: Even with win over Cung Le, Dana White wouldn't mind seeing Wanderlei Silva retire
    "I just don't want to see anyone hurt - that's all I care about. When you get to a point - and in my opinion, I'm no doctor - you start getting knocked out on a regular (basis), that's it. I don't...
  46. Quick question about ufc on fox deal
    Just wondering when the deal starts in 2012 and i'm not even sure they have talked about it yet but will the have FOX or FX prelims like they have spike prelims right now showing 2 prelim fights...
  47. TUF?
    Why is TUF not on right now? Did I miss something?
  48. Rick Story the Bully?
    Story from former training partner MIke Pierce. "This kid drove all the way from Iowa. He was a wrestler, a wrestler looking to be an MMA guy, he hardly didn't have any experience, out to Vancouver,...
  49. Jones vs Machida
    Strange how this fight has'nt been discussed much, or maybe I havnt been following up lately. Since Machida's style has been exposed, he is no more of a threat to any fighter. He has been beaten by 2...
  50. UFC 142: Jose Aldo hopes to train with Gray Maynard ahead of title fight against Chad Mendes
    "We have a big interest in bringing Maynard to train with me. He has such strong wrestling and we want people that (have) the same game Chad Mendes does. Mendes is a competitive and hard guy to...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168