UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Chael calling Silva out Vid
    I can't stop watching this. "Anderson Silva, you absolutely suck!"
  2. Brian Stann vs Vitor Belfort
    so i think this would be a awesome fight, i know stann lost his last fight and vitor won his but i still havent seen any1 stand a chance against stann in a stand up fight but vitor is also one of the...
  3. Forget Silva/GSP!!!!, Edgar/Aldo is the next SuperFight!!!
    GSP/Silva is a long way off weight wise from both ends of the spectrum. But at 155 Edgar and Aldo are both about at natural weight. For this fight lovers money that is the best match up in history!!!...
  4. Hall of fame and non titlists
    So I read another thread that Florian probably wont get hall of fame status. I am thinking that a belt probably should be the indicator that you get on the hall of fame. Kenny, Fitch, Kos, Marquardt,...
    Pages: 2
  5. the true MW champ!!!!!
    so Chael "beat" Anderson Silva when Chael tapped out, and now is the champ at MW! so who is reallly the Champ at MW? I once punched Chael in the face i think that makes me the new MW champion ! baam!
  6. chael v anderson who you got? why?
    who and why? I want anderson to win, i think chael might....
  7. Can Sport Without Spectacle Sell? Ask Frankie Edgar And Chael Sonnen
    Good read from Nate Wilcox about why MMA fans can slight the greatness of Frankie Edgar while they go wild for the cheap stunts of Chael Sonnen. LINK
  8. By the Numbers: UFC 136
    Much like hall of famers Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture, Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard will be forever linked by their trilogy. They sandwiched wins around a New Year’s Day draw. Edgar brought some...
  9. Fights you would've never guessed the correct ending to
    And it can be any promotion, not just UFC, I just don't want to post in the Lounge because the thread would get buried. Not fights you would've never guessed the winner, but regardless of winner,...
  10. Is Tim Kennedy joining the UFC?
    The UFC's dismantling of Strikeforce looks to have continued with Tim Kennedy. Kennedy recently added the Ultimate Fighting Championship to his employers on Facebook: LINK
  11. Paul Taylor vs. Denis Siver
    not a good striking analyst, so ill klet yall figure it out, cuz i know it would be a kick fest
  12. Melendez not coming to UFC, not right away anyways...
    Anyone have an opinion on Gilbert Melendez defending his Strikeforce title one more time (hopefully) before signing with the UFC? Dana White already said he wanted Melendez "as soon as possible", so...
  13. Chael does NOT deserve next shot
    I don't understand why people think Sonnen deserves the next shot against Anderson. I guess it's only because of all the trash talking he does. First of all Sonnen Tapped. He TAPPED. This means that...
  14. Official "Going to UFC 140" Thread
    Sooo excited!!! Anyone else going?
  15. UFC Undisputed 3 roster: Light heavyweights
    link Any surprises or notable snubs?
  16. Debate Continues Over Frankie Edgar's Place in Pound-For-Pound Rankings
    Frankie Edgar's stunning and brilliant UFC 136 victory over Gray Maynard cemented Edgar's on any sensible fan's pound-for-pound rankins. It's simply a matter of where on your rankings you have him....
  17. John Dodson's TUF 14 Sherblog
    Everyone is sitting there calling me a mole, a snitch, a rat, and so on. It’s because you are looking at this as a team sport, and you’ve got it all wrong. The viewers are looking at this as Team...
  18. GSP vs Condit
    My prediction...GSP running right through Condit!
  19. Silva has four fights left....who do you want to see?
    So Ed Soares said that Silva would most likely be done after his contract is up which happens to leave us with four fights left. The question is, who do you want to see Silva fight in his last four...
  20. UFC Quick Quote: Dana White and Joe Silva decide who Anderson Silva fights -- not Ed Soares
    "It makes no sense at all. Chael is as deserving as anybody for that next title shot. The bottom line is it doesn’t matter what I think and it doesn’t matter what Ed thinks. It matters what Dana...
  21. Is it just me..
    Or does Lesnar look like he lost a ton of muscle mass in the WWE '12 trailer? Skip to 0:37 of the video. Youtube
  22. UFC Undisputed 3 - Heavyweights
    A lot of complaints last week concerning the LHW and LW roster. Today the HW roster was revealed.. ESPN Heavyweight Roster Reveal The only real complaint I've seen so far is Matt Mitrione not making...
  23. UFC Undisputed 3 - Featherweight
    ESPN Featherweight Reveal Fan complaints - No Tyson Griffin, Korean Zombie, Nam Phan, or Pablo Garza. Opinion - Most fans are just being greedy this time around. Considering I have a whole new...
  24. Joe Lauzon: If the UFC wants me to fight Anthony Pettis, I'll do it
    "I think it would be an exciting fight. It doesn’t matter to me who I fight. Whoever the UFC says they want me to fight, I’ll fight. If they want it to be Anthony Pettis, I’ll fight Pettis. It...
  25. Statement From Condit's Agent & Manger Regarding UFC 137
    I got this email from Carlos Condit's agent yesterday and I figured I'd put it up here. It's essentially the press release and statements from Carlos Condit and an additional statement from Malki...
  26. UFC Undisputed 3 - Middleweights
    UFC 3 Middleweight Roster Reveal Haven't seen any complaints for this division.
  27. UFC 3 - Bantamweights
    UFC 3 Bantamweight Roster Reveal Complaints - No Ivan Menjivar, Michael Macdonald, or Nick Pace. Opinion - I'd like those three, but they don't break the division. I see a lot of people complaining...
  28. Ricky Lundell - Breaking Down The Mysteries of the Mat
    "The plan was simple, but it was the simplicity of it that made it brilliant. There wasn’t going to be some intricate series of maneuvers for Joe Lauzon to pull off if he defused Melvin Guillard’s...
  29. UFC 3 - Welterweights (Roster not known yet)
    So yeah, I think the UFC are scared to produce this weight classes roster they have so many names they're probably going to miss out and start and uproar GSP Jon Fitch Alves Jake Shields Koscheck...
  30. The Truth Vera vs. The Fire Marshall
    Help me out dudes! All my picks are solid for next weeks UFC 137. EXCEPT one fight!!! The Truth Vera vs. The Fire Marshall At first I placed the shiny golden goblet of victory beside Vera. I thought...
  31. UFC Quick Quote: Brock Lesnar will 'easily' beat Alistair Overeem
    "Honestly, I think Brock will win pretty easily. I think we’re going to see the closest thing to a grappler versus striker match you’ll see nowadays. Brock is going to cover up; maybe throw one jab....
  32. ufc 137 predictions for sotn? kotn? fotn?
    I will be heading to vegas for this event. Still a tad upset cause of gsp fight being scratched but also condit not willing to fight kos on two weeks notice and collect a paycheck in the process....
  33. UFC on Fox 1 Fight Card: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos
    The dream has come true for UFC fans and the owners of the company - the UFC will air on network TV for the first time on November 12th. Dana White decided to go all out for the one-hour special that...
  34. Rank The Fights Of UFC 137
    Rank the fights in order for which you are most excited. 1. Siver vs. Cerrone 2. Penn vs. Diaz 3. Jorgensen vs. Curran 4. Griffin vs. Palaszewski 5. Kongo vs. Mitrione 6. Cro Cop vs. Nelson 7. Nijem...
  35. UFC 136 Judo Chop: Uppercuts in Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard 3
    I always enjoy BloodyElbow's "Judo Chops" where they break down techniques used in certain fights. Always a fun read. This addition of Judo Chop focuses on Edgar's and Maynard's different style of...
  36. The Goofiest of them All?
    Who do you guys think, in each division, is the best prankster/troll/goof? HW: Pat Barry LHW: Rampage MW: Jason Mayhem Miller (P4P king of goofs) WW: Matt Serra (Miss his antics) LW: Nate Diaz...
  37. Frankie Edgar vs The LW Devision
    Frankie "The Answer" Edgar 14 - 1 - 1 Wins Losses 3 (T)KO's 1 Decision Unanimous 3 Submissions 8 Decisions (All Unanimous) Frankie has Beaten Frankie has Lost too Draw Mark Getto Gray Maynard Gray...
  38. Dana White's UFC 137 Vblog Part 1
    Youtube Most of this blog is behind the scenes footage of UFC 136. -Intense/sad moment as Melvin Guillard throws a chair and proceeds to fall to his knees and cry as Jackson and team try to comfort...
  39. Countdown to UFC 137: Penn vs Diaz (video)
    Full Episode
  40. UFC Undisputed 3 - Welterweights
    Welterweight Reveal The only thing I can say is.. No Anthony Johnson.. wtf.. He better be included in one hell of a DLC pack..
  41. How is Gilbert Melendez #2??
    I don't understand how Gilbert Melendez is the number 2 LW over Grey Maynard. I know Maynard hasn't won since Florian but still I don't understand. For people to include Melendez in the top 10 P4P is...
  42. UFC 3 - Roster Explanations
    Check it out
  43. Dana White's mom, June White, appears on Portland sports show to discuss new book "Dana White: King of Mixed Martial Arts"
    I just got done listening to the interview June White did on the Dave Smith Show on 750TheGame in Portland, Oregon. She had some controversial things to say about her son, calling him the son of...
  44. UFC Quick Quote: Cain Velasquez doesn't plan on taking Junior dos Santos down
    "If (the opportunity) is there I'll take it, but that's not the game plan going in. He is good in that position, but I'm not afraid to put him in that position. If I don't get it, I'm going to stand...
  45. Ariel Helwani's 25-minute interview with Nick Diaz
    Check it out. I'm listening to it now. I'll share my thoughts afterwards. LINK
  46. Dear Micheal Bisping....You might want to change
    your mouthpiece... The day you gave that really shit speach was the day I took the your british flag color guard out of your bag that you left in your lockerroom and cleaned it for you in the gym...
  47. Joe Rogan and Mad TV's Bryan Callen on Chael Sonnen
    Sonnen is the greatest marketing mind that combat sports has known, of all time, by a long shot. excerpt from Joe Rogan's podcast, clearly Joe and Bryan have a huge amount of respect for Chael's...
  48. Judo Chop: Nick Diaz's Ground Game
    Nick Diaz will forever be a love ‘im/hate ‘im fighter due to his stunning combination of skills, bad boy persona, exciting fights and the unpredictable and often violent moments of surrealism that...
  49. Dana White's UFC 137 Vblog Part 2
    Youtube Enjoy!
  50. Judo Chop: BJ Penn's Back Control
    BloodyElbow Check it out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167