UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC 134 Post Fight Conference
    Anyone have a link to UFC's 134 post fight conference?
  2. Fights I Want To See After UFC: Rio..
    Anderson Silva - George St. Pierre or a move to 205 Yushin Okami - Winner of Chris Leben/Mark Munoz Shogun - Loser of Jones/Rampage Forrest Griffin - Phil Davis Edson Barboza - Charles Oliveira Ross...
  3. UFC: Rio..
    What was your highlight moment of the whole event? Anderson's one sided beatdown of Okami, Big Nog's comeback, Rousimar's premature celebration, etc. For me, it was Luiz Cane's retreat against...
  4. Top 5 Catchweight fights you wanna see
    What are the top 5 catchweight fights you wanna see? Mine are... 1. Anderson Silva vs GSP- this fight could be fight of the Decade 2. Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones- I think Jones reach would give Andy...
  5. UFC 3 GamePlay
    LINK camra man kinda sucks but still a good vid of ACTUAL FIGHTS!!!! and another LINK theirs some more too if you look on youtube.
  6. Ellenberger? Shields? Roberts? whos the best Jake!?!
    Dana loves feeding us fight night appetizers in between the big shows & Battle on the Bayou is going to be DELECTABLE! Personally im excited for the Jake vs. Jake main event! Is vegetarian wrestler...
  7. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs Rashad "Suga" Evans ?
    This would be a great fight, too bad it didn't happen! hopefully it does soon, Shogun: could win by knocking Evans out, with his dangerous punches and kicks, coming off a big loss by Jones, Rua has...
  8. Who would you like to see in UFC Undisputed 3?
    The UFC Undisputed Community Manager mentioned that there would be over 150 total fighters (Not sure if that includes the DLC fighters Stann, Diaz, Mayhem, and Davis) but I'm sure there are a lot of...
  9. UFC Hall of Fame
    I have a question about the UFC Hall of Fame. My question is since they bought out Pride do you think Pride fighters will be able to make the H.O.F? Dana may have addressed this but I don't know so...
  10. UFC 137 pay-per-view main card set
    The five-fight main card for October's UFC 137 event is set. The event takes place Oct. 29 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Headlining the night's pay-per-view main card is a...
  11. New UFC 135 trailer features Jones and Jackson
    With their feud boiling over, UFC 135 headliners Jon Jones and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson are unsurprisingly featured prominently in a new video trailer for this month's UFC 135 event. Jones puts his...
  12. 7 UFC Fighters That Need To Change Weight Classes
    At the highest level of mixed martial arts that is the UFC, fighters need every advantage they can possible get when stepping into the octagon. One of those particular advantages fighters seek over...
  13. Remember: We were fans before the FOX deal
    The FOX deal is great for UFC and MMA as a whole, going from Spike to FOX and FX is nothing short of incredible. One of the cool things is this...Within five years UFC is going to be crazy popular,...
  14. UFC's "Superbowl"
    Now that the UFC is on a major network like Fox, I think it would be a good idea for them to run an annual show equivalent to the World Series or Superbowl. Maybe a one night tournament of sorts, or...
  15. Chael Sonnen only guy to ever hurt Anderson silva
    I've been thinking hard and slow to what the media is saying about the the guy to beat Anderson silva; some say it could be Dan Henderson now or bones jones, or even GSP, but am i too crazy to say...
    Pages: 2
  16. UFC's Return to Japan a Wasteful Vanity Act
    While I do believe there is a plan in place for the UFC to begin planting seeds in Japan for long-term success, now isn't the time to make those moves. I think the most overlooked problem for the UFC...
  17. ESPN MMA Hot Button Topic of Week: Silva vs Cormier
    2 ESPN writers discuss the Antonio Silva vs Daniel Cormier fight ESPN/MMA
  18. Brock Lesnar vs Alistair Overeem POLL
    Who Wins? Something tells me it won't go all 5 rounds....
  19. Who Wins 4 Man UFC HW Tounament?
    so if you havent heard, Cain Velasquez will fight Junior Dos Santos for the title, and Alistair Overeem will fight Brock Lesnar, and the winners of those fights will fight eachother in another epic...
  20. Nick Diaz fight with GSP OFF!!!
    Dana just confirmed it at the UFC 137 presser. GSP will now fight Carlos Condit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  21. Just brought my UFC 138 ticket:
    Well excited, its been to long since my last live UFC event.
  22. Who would YOU like to see BJ Penn fight next?
    Vote. Discuss.
  23. Ariel Helwani hinting at Penn vs. Melendez?
    Would anyone be disappointed if the UFC announces @bjpenndotcom vs. @gilbertmelendez tonight? That feels huge to me. From his Twitter. What do you guys think?
  24. Which matchup had/has you more excited?
    In this poll, everyone wins!!!! Penn/Diaz for me. I've been talking about wanting to see these 2 fight for years. Everything about this fight will be awesome.
  25. ufc 139 main event will indeed be belfort vs le
    Ufc will make it official probably tommorrow tues latest I was hoping machida vs davis I don't know if cung le will sell a pay per view event The card is still solid. Plus one more main card slot...
  26. Pick the event..
    Pick which event you'd be more interested in to see as the follow up card for UFC On Fox after Valesquez vs. Dos Santos. (Note: Didn't add prelims and mixed UFC/Strikeforce fighters.) (Event 1) Main...
  27. Lightweight Debate
    We all know the UFC Lightweight division is stacked, & there seems to be some debate out there that I have heard on a variety of podcasts [mmajunkie, rearnakdchoke radio, etc.] over who should be up...
  28. Rank The Fights Of UFC Fight Night 25
    Rank each fight in the order for which you are most excited. 1. Cody Mckenzie vs. Vagner Rocha 2. Alan Belcher vs. Jason McDonald 3. Jake Shields vs. Jake Ellenberger 4. Jonathan Brookins vs. Erik...
  29. The Axe Murderer's Apprentice
    About a week after a vicious barrage of leg kicks and body shots from Lopez convinced David Marshall to stay on his stool before the third round of their bout at Tachi Palace Fights 10, the...
  30. fight of the night predictions sotn? kotn? fotn?
    The last fight of the night on spike for ever Crazy to think that. 4 nice fights. Fight of the night Will go with belcher vs mcdonald Crazy these two ufc vets never fought before. Glad to see belcher...
  31. Yves Edwards vs. Cody Mckenzie
    Does anyone know where I can find this fight? I'd like to see Cody's performance against Edwards before I make a final decision on the Mckenzie/Rocha fight.
  32. BJ Penn: UFC Interviewer Telling Me What To Say About Nick Diaz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXmLZGbmE8o
  33. Ultimate Fighter Sneak-Peek (8 Minute opener)
    LINK Not forgetting this guys!!! BANTAMWEIGHTS John Albert Fighting out of: Puyallup, Wash./Victory Athletics Record: 6-1 Age: 24 selected by arimahn Johnny Bedford Fighting out of: Watuga, Texas/F3...
  34. Where is Machida ?
    Its been a while since weve seen Machida. Im a big fan, and really ancious to see him fight. Wake up Dana, book Machida soon. Guys, any suggestions on who his opponent should be ?
  35. What should BJ do?
    I know he has a fight with Diaz coming up, thats gonna be exciting as hell! But really hes in a really bad position, whether you like it or not, which I don't, he's the ultimate gatekeeper. At WW he...
  36. Does the UFC Even Care About Ultimate Fight Night 25?
    "We have all kinds of stuff going and I didn't need this in my life. It is what it is and I never had a thought in my mind of [expletive] with Strikeforce. But I promote the UFC 24/7." Those words...
  37. UFC Fight Night 25 Weigh-In Video
    Video - UFC.Com
  38. UFC Fight Night 25 Weigh-In Staredown Pictures - MMAJunkie
    NEW ORLEANS – MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) was on scene for today's official "UFC Fight Night 25: Shields vs. Ellenberger" weigh-ins, where all 24 competitors successfully made weight for the...
  39. Ellenberger/Shields Top 10 Worthy with Win
    This should be a great fight tonight between Ellenberger & Shields. I think Shields needs to bring the same gameplan he used against Dan Henderson & he should be fine. Ellenberger can be seen as...
  40. Matches You Want To See After Fight Night 25
    Jake Ellenberger - Jon Fitch Jake Shields - Alan Belcher or Rousimar Palhares @ MW Court McGee - Chris Weidman Dongi Yang - Brad Tavares Erik Koch - Dustin Poirier Jonathan Brookins - Josh Grispi...
  41. TUF preview/sneak peek
    as if the last few seasons werent garbage enough, this season looks to be the most heavily scripted trash yet, I mean come on, it looks worse then big brother, or bachelor pad, or any of those...
  42. Question about the new season of TUF
    The reason fights on the show haven't been added to the official records of the fighters of the past seasons is due to the fact the Athletic commission says official records are to be updated as soon...
  43. Video: UFC 135 headliners Jones and Jackson on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
    To hype this weekend's UFC 135 event, headliners Jon Jones and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson appeared on Monday's edition of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on ABC. Jones puts his UFC light-heavyweight title on the...
  44. What is the UFC's ultimate goal?
    You would think it'd be to be as big as the NFL & NBA and someday just get rid of the PPV format especially now that their on fox but do you think that's the goal for Dana?
  45. Shogun vs Henderson Poll
    This fight needed a poll
  46. ufc 135 predictions sotn? kotn? fotn?
    Been a long day work then flew to denver First of three planned ufc trips this fall and worst card of all three Fight of the night I will go with gomi vs diaz. Interesting matchup don't know if diaz...
  47. Wanderlei's chances against Cung
    Just to be sure, with Cung being seemingly superior in every facet except striking power are people giving Wanderlei much of a chance? Cung is a good wrestler and technically very good standing, it...
    Pages: 2
  48. UFC 139
    This card is looking pretty outstanding. I don't see a bad match up throughout the card. I probably just jinxed the card though. You're welcome Tentative Card Light Heavyweight bout: Maurício Rua vs....
  49. Rampage claims to have found the spy.
    Just as the title says, This is what he tweeted - Good news,we found the spy in our camp! Will tell u more after the fight http://twitter.com/#!/Rampage4real Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
  50. Guys Long Overdue for a UFC Debut
    Pretty simple thread. Name a fighter, or multiple fighters, that you feel are long overdue for a shot in the Octagon. For me: 1. Glover Teixeira - Not quite sure whose fault it is that he hasn't been...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168