UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Evans, Baby
    He's coming for that title.. Jon Jones aint ready for this.. Oh, and I think its safe to say the tito war wagon is OVER.
    Pages: 2
  2. Fights to make after UFC 133
    Of course the main one is Jones/Rampage vs. Rashad. I dont think Belfort should be thrown in there with Silva again just yet. I would still rather see a Sonnen/Silva rematch. But I think Belfort vs....
  3. Tito Ortiz..
    Come on, was anyone really surprised with the outcome? Lightning doesn't strike twice, guys. On a serious note, I was going ape s*** during the first round when Evans was bombing him with those...
  4. Mcdonald
    Not the first person to notice this kid is champ material. But to make it interesting, I'm gonna say he remains ubeaten until his title shot.
  5. It should have been Vitor vs Bisping
    Seriously what was the point of Akiyama vs Vitor? pretty obviously trying to get rid of Akiyama and this new UFC Japan card looks like a bust with Kid and Akiyama on their last legs. Akiyama got...
  6. Johnny (Johny?) Hendricks
    I thought dude looked pretty damn good last night. Pierce is another big, strong wrestler, and his center of gravity was giving Hendricks a tough time. Having said that, I would say overall Hendricks...
  7. Fastknockout's Fights To Make After UFC 133
    Rashad Evans - Jones/Rampage winner. Tito Ortiz - Alexander Gustaffason Vitor Belfort - Chris Leben Akiyama - Normally I would say cut, but since he's fought top competition since he entered the UFC...
  8. Jones and Evans should've done TUF..
    I mean, it makes more sense.. not to mention it makes more dollars. waaay more than bisping and miller lol. I know Jones has a fight coming up with page but I dont think I can name one person who...
  9. TOP20 RISING STAR(Outside of the UFC)
    20.Marcin Held 10-2 -Technical ground skills -Slick grappler known for his submission game -Steadily developing standup -lost vs Michael Chandler Bellator GP winner -19 years old 19.Sergio Moraes...
  10. Rank The Fights Of UFC Live!
    UFC Live: Hardy vs. Lytle is just around the corner! Rank each fight in the order for which you are most excited. 1. Jim Miller vs. Ben Henderson 2. Dan Hardy vs. Chris Lytle 3. Charles Oliveira vs....
  11. Gustafson vs Hamill
    goldy- "crowd chanting USA for Hamill" Joe - "too bad he cant hear them" goldy - "good point"
  12. versus 5 fight predictions fotn? sotn? kotn?
    This main card is pretty good. Given its a non pay per view Its a hell of a lot better than ufc 138 that will be shown Hopefully hardy will win and be thrown on the main card Fight of the night. And...
  13. UFC on Network TV
    I have always wondered how big the Network TV deal will be. If they sign a deal big enough, will there be less PPV's. I figured they make an average about $20 million per PPV minus their overhead. I...
  14. My First Fight: Joseph Benavidez
    Cool little story about Benavidez On Sunday night in Milwaukee, the internet would have you believe that bantamweight Joseph Benavidez will be participating in his 17th professional bout at UFC Live:...
  15. Where will Hendo fit in the UFC??
    It's been a little over two years since Henderson put Bisping to sleep with a nasty shot to the chin and left the UFC due to contract issues. Since that time, he kept busy by facing off against some...
  16. Miller should DEMAND Contender status
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/801512-ufc-on-versus-5-open-letter-to-jim-millers-hopes-and-dreams DEMAND A TITLESHOT. Your explosive fighting style shouldn’t stop when the bell rings. Fight for...
  17. Sonnen is just crazy..
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Sonnen-Its-a-Criminal-Act-to-Manufacture-Conflict-34681 “I don’t manufacture conflict,” Sonnen said on Bruce Buffer’s “It’s Time” show on the Sherdog Radio Network....
  18. Top Prospects In Each Division?
    Heavyweight: Travis Browne Light Heavyweight: Alexander Gustafsson Middleweight: Chris Weidman Welterweight: Rory MacDonald Lightweight: Edson Barboza Jr. Featherweight: Dustin Poirier Bantamweight:...
  19. Fighter UFC Should Have Not Cut
    Gerald Harris Danillo Villefort Jason High Andre Gusmao
  20. TUF 14 CAST(Confirmed and Rumored)
    Coaches: Michael Bisping(21-3) Jason''Mayhem''Miller(24-7) Featherweight: CONFIRMED Stephen Bass(10-0) Bryan Caraway(15-5) Eric Marriott(20-5) Hamid''Akira''Corassani(9-3) Dennis Bermudez(7-2) Dustin...
  21. Can Nick Diaz Upset GSP? someone thinks so.
    What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? At UFC 137 Nick Diaz, one of the more technically sound boxer-brawlers, will help us find out when he goes up against Georges...
    Pages: 2
  22. 5 Round Non-Title Fights?
    Anyone know any new info or when the UFC plans on starting this? I know there was a lot of news on it a while back but the way they made it sound is it was starting right after the JDS vs Carwin...
  23. Thoughts On The Weigh-Ins
    -Reinhardt looked to be a crack addict with all the jumping around and flexing he was doing. He wasn't looking so healthy. -I wonder how long Volkmann will play his issue with the President. Couldn't...
  24. thanks mods
    For locking the ufc live 5 picks so early. I cant make a couple of switch ups in now
  25. Joe Rogan comment on prelims
    LMAO i am watching prelims on Facebook and i guess Joe Rogan was a lil too close to the mic or they left it on by accident.... but i heard him tell someone ringside " i have to go Pee Pee" and then...
  26. Henderson vs Miller
    Joe's commentary absolutely pissed me off in that fight. I thought it was a pretty even fight except for the end, but listening to Joe it sounded like a one sided beat down which I don't think it...
  27. Dan Hardy
    That was a b**** move Hardy tried to pull with those takedowns. It's something that would make me not like a fighter. Don't whine about guys not standing with you then shoot for takedowns after the...
  28. Chris Lytle is ballin'!
    Unfortunately I had to miss most of the fights tonight, but I'll catch em tomorrow. I just got home and saw the results. Wow...Lytle went home with some change in his pocket, I see. So, he get's his...
  29. Fights To Make After UFC Live..
    Chris Lytle - Retired Dan Hardy - James Wilks or Brian Foster (Loser leaves town) or Amir Sodallah Ben Henderson - Rematch with Anthony Pettis Jim Miller - Donald Cerrone Donald Cerrone - Jim Miller...
  30. September/October = CRAZY (4 consecutive UFC events)
    9/17/11 - UFC Fight Night 25 (Ellenberger/Shields, McGee/Yang, Brookins/Koch, Belcher/J. MacDonald, McKenzie/Rocha, Dunham/Bailey, Riddle/Benoist, D. Johnson/Harvison, Roberts/Waldburger,...
  31. Lytle's Retirement
    So I just need to start by saying I am a huge, huge Chris Lylte fan. I will miss watching him fight and I love the way he went out. I also think the GIVEN reason for his retirement is very honorable....
  32. Koscheck
    I remember hearing a month or two ago that Koscheck was trying to get on the San Jose card but have heard no new rumors. I also remember hearing Bonner and Koscheck wanted to fight somehow maybe in a...
  33. UFC 136 Presale
    Anyone else getting tickets? Got mine today! I passed on the floor seats though @ $350 a pop. Went for good seats in the lower tier @ $250 ea.
  34. UFC Undisputed 3 gameplay trailer!!!
    Yup LINK
  35. Notes from UFC/FOX press conference
    - 4 shows per year on Fox Network. First fight November 12th in Anaheim, CA. - 6 shows per year on FX. (Ultimate Fight Night) - Live Ultimate Fighter Reality show. Fighters will be in house and...
  36. "Machida is unintentionally trolling Sonnen!"
    I was browsing Sherdog's forums reading about what those guys thought of the new FOX situation and came across this thread. Sherdog Thread The guy does have a point. Sonnen seems to be targeting...
  37. Video Request
    First of all, if this is in the wrong forum, totally my bad. I wasn't sure which this would fall in to. Feel free to move this on a whim. I can't find Shogun v. Griffin 1, or Shogun v. Machida 2...
  38. UFC: Rio
    So UFC's returning to Brazil, anybody doing anything special for the event? I'm having a Brazil party on saturday night for the event, got quite a lot of people coming over, will post up the pics...
  39. What if Yushin wins?!
    Could you imagine ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  40. ufc 134 predictions for sotn?fotn?kotn?
    Finally brazil has arrived!!! After the ufc annouced in dec that brazil was going to happen the buzz was huge. The card isn't what I hoped for I really thought belfort, machida, alves , w silva. Any...
  41. Watch the Countdown to UFC Rio (full episode)
    Watch Countdown to UFC Rio Thursday night at 11 on Spike or RIGHT NOW on ufc.com! Link I wonder if this is the UFC paying Spike back for the counter programming
  42. The Ultimate Fighter 14 Scouting Report: Micah Miller, TJ Dillashaw Early Favorites
    UFC President Dana White made it clear to fans this summer that this season of The Ultimate Fighter would be "great" and "awesome", declarations that have become synonymous with a heavy sigh and a...
  43. Ryan Bader vs Jason Brilz added to San Jose card
    Two light heavyweights looking to snap out of two-fight losing skids have been booked for a November meeting. That's when Ryan Bader (12-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC) and Jason Brilz (18-4-1 MMA, 3-3 UFC) will...
  44. Reason for Anderson Silva vs. Hendo on FOX
    When i started to think about why the UFC would have Anderson Silva fight Dan Henderson it became obvious......With Rashad Evans already set as the #1 Contender at 205 and with the storyline they...
  45. any one else collect ufc dvd's??
    Does any one else think that the fight nights and versus cards should be on dvd as well?? Or at least a few best of fight night/ versus dvd's They had one a few years back and that was just one Only...
  46. UFC:RIO weigh ins today!!! predictions?
    Anyone else get really psyched up after watching the weigh ins?! Personally I never miss them! It always reminds me of high school, when two testosterone fueled dudes with beef would run into each...
  47. Big Nog will probably retire if/when he loses at Rio
    He said recently he rushed his rehab because the fight was happening in Brazil (more specifically rio, his hown town). And seeing him at the weigh in pudgy, disoriented and a decreped version of the...
  48. Jon "Bones" Jones vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson?
    this is going to be one hell of a fight Jones: Height and Reach Advantage, Solid Punching Power, Long Legs Jackson: Incredible Power in Both Hands, Defend Take Downs pretty good, Eye of the Tiger
  49. Spoilers - Anderson vs Okami (click to read)
    Okay no suprise who won this fight but what does suprise me-for the life of me why did Okami pretend he was a brick wall and just stand their for most the fight? Props to Anderson,great...
  50. hughes vs silva
    ok so pound for pound of all time enthusiasts.... champion of all time enthusiasts... i understand some think hughes has the edge, but its untrue. okami isnt the deciding factor by a long shot... but...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169