UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Spoiler Alert!! Omigawa vs Elkins
    Did anyone else just see that!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!! Worst decision in UFC history. Omigawa won that fight 30-27 and they gave it to Elkins... are you serious?
  2. Rate UFC 131 on how good the PPV was...
    I thought it was actually a pretty good PPV but I've been hearing some crap like "You watch the Stout, Herman, and Dos Santos fight and you got all the highlights. Another lackluster UFC card." I...
  3. Ask the Fight Doc: Dr. Benjamin clears up the medical misconceptions at UFC 131
    Joe Rogan might not know as much as we like to believe. If a fighter's eyes are open after he suffers a knockout, is that a bad sign? Is it the femoral artery that makes leg/thigh kicks so...
  4. Shane Carwin..
    Shane Carwin showed a lot of heart against Dos Santos, but I think he was almost beat to death. This pictures says it all..
  5. Matches You Want To See After UFC 131
    Take a few minutes away from your schedule and step into the shoes of match-maker extraordinaire Joe Silva and set up matches you want to see from the winners and losers of UFC 131. Junior Dos Santos...
  6. UFC Expo - Fall 2011
    Anyone going to the Expo in Houston? I got a couple of tickets today. Has anyone else been to previous expo's? Hoping they will release a full card for UFC 136 soon. Now I just need watch for tickets...
  7. Some Dude Hit a $50,000 12-Fight UFC 131 Parlay (CagePotato)
    doesn’t it seem kind of odd that someone randomly picked all of the winners in a 12-fight parlay from a card that was steeped in controversial judges’ scoring? We don’t even get half of our picks...
  8. Is 240lb. Better Than 265lb.?
    Not long ago, there was a lot of talk that the days of HW being dominated by guys the size of Fedor, Cro Cop, and Randy were over, and that the future was huge guys cutting to 265lb. Now, coming off...
  9. Anderson Silva... Which Fighter could defeat him
    So we all know the BluePrints on how to beat Anderson Silva. So I was wondering which one of these fighters would be best to lie on top of Anderson Silva WITHOUT getting submitted, sweeped, knocked...
    Pages: 2
  10. Rank The Fights Of UFC Live!
    Rank each fight in the order for which you are most excited. 1. Marquardt vs. Story 2. Griffin vs. Gamburyan 3. Kongo vs. Barry 4. Lentz vs. Oliveira 5. Stevenson vs. Vazquez 6. Brown vs. Howard 7....
  11. UFC's newest HW - Stipe Miocic
    The UFC has just added a new prospect to the somewhat thinning HW division, and it was a great pickup on their part. This new addition is a wrecking ball and the rest of the division needs to take...
  12. name only one weight class you can watch in the ufc!!
    If you had to choose one weight class to watch live only Could be a fight or whole card. Which weight class gives you satisfaction?? I know feather and bantam are fairly new I have seen a lot of ufc...
  13. An Article I Wrote That Chael Sonnen Read
    I wrote this a couple weeks ago and Chael Sonnen read it and loved it, he actually took the time to message me about it, so I thought I'd post it here. As controversial and opinionated as Chael...
  14. UFC 111 Poster
    Did anyone realize they used photoshop to place Mike Swick's stomach on Dan Hardy? I didn't realize it until watching MMAWeekly's Fight Ink with Dan Hardy, where he mentioned it was due to the tattoo...
  15. Does anybody question Dos Santos's power now?
    I didn't put this in the spoiler section since it doesn't spoil the winner at all. But does anybody question Dos Santos's power now? Carwin & Roy got pretty good chins. Especially the knees Roy took...
  16. Agree or Disagree - Worst Top Ten Knockouts list ever?
    Is it just me, or is this the worst Top Ten Knockouts list you have ever seen? Article For the record, wait til you see what's number one. Apparently the best UFC KO EVER happened in February........
  17. Which upcoming event are you most excited for?
    (UFC Live: Marquardt vs. Story) Nate Marquardt vs. Rick Story Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry Matt Brown vs. John Howard Matt Mitrione vs. Christian Morecraft Tyson Griffin vs. Manvel Gamburyan Joe...
  18. versus 4 predictions for fotn? sotn?kotn?
    Great month of fights wraps up this weekend A lot of free fights and I love the fact that the versus starts at 6 unlike spike Fight of the night I will go with tyson griffin vs manny gamburyen. I...
  19. go tyson, joe and matt!!!!
    Three guys lives are on the line All three always come to fight And all three the ufc was nice enough not to cut them after 3 losses Come monday one , or all 3 may be cut Can all three win this...
  20. Edward Faaloloto, the easiest road to the UFC ever.
    So I'm making my picks for this Sunday's event, and see this fighter facing MJ, and was wondering who he was. I'm not going to pick against him unless I do some research. I check out his Sherdog...
  21. Should Roy Nelson be concerned.
    I think Roy should be concerned that is two straight losses for him Frank mir and JDS I hope he gets back on track.
  22. What way can Tito win against Bader?
    It almost impossible but if Tito can pull of a win against bader how would he do it? Im calling a submission from his back if he pulls out a win.
  23. Dan Hardy Tribute Video
    Hey everyone. I just made a Dan Hardy highlights tribute video for youtube and I thought you guys might enjoy it. [youtube]qHAu7W7QOo4[/youtube] sorry it won't embed, here is the youtube link:...
  24. The Cut List: Who's in desperate need of a win at UFC live?
    Ran across this and found it pretty interesting. Link Being on a UFC Live fight card is kind of a good news/bad news scenario for fighters. The good news is that you get exposure on free cable TV,...
  25. Nate Marquardt Could not make 170. Off of Fights tomorrow.
    Nate maqrquardt could not make 170. doctors would not allow to cut anymore weight. http://www.5thround.com/79667/breaking-news-nate-marquardt-forced-out-of-ufc-on-versus-4/ “Nate is really...
  26. Made a UFC Theme for PS3
    After looking for a good UFC theme for song long on my PS3, I decided to just make one. So if you guys want a copy, I have two download links below. There are 6 backgrounds to the theme. Backgrounds...
  27. ufc versus 4 fantasy picks why no story vs brennamen??
    curious why the rick story fight wasnt added to the picks yet i thought the playground would have enough time to add it from yesterday
  28. Any new info on why Nate Marquardt is not fighting tonight?
    i read where several people close to the situation said that it was "not the weight cut" but a failed physical. Whatever it was Dana White was pissed because it led to him being cut from the UFC
  29. Here's the type of BJJ injury that you get at Miguel Torres' gym...
    c/o Miguel's Twitter
  30. Nate Marquardt to address everything tuesday...
    Link I will personally be addressing all issues regarding my medicals, etc this Tuesday What a drama queen, just man up and tell us already.
  31. Kongo vs Barry WTF!!
    That was just plain crazy.
  32. Top 10 Comebacks in UFC History...
    Cheick Kongo stunned everyone who was watching on Sunday night when he knocked out Pat Barry just seconds after appearing to have been knocked out himself. UFC announcer Joe Rogan exclaimed, "That...
  33. UFC 132 This weekend What fights are you most pumped for?
    UFC Bantamweight Championship Dominick Cruz (No. 1 BW) vs. Urijah Faber (No. 3 BW) Wanderlei Silva vs. Chris Leben Brian Bowles vs. Takeya Mizugaki Carlos Condit vs. Dong Hyun Kim Brad Tavares vs....
  34. Reffereeing and Bad Stand-ups
    This is bothering me, so I want the playground's thoughts... Everyone has their own ideas of when a fight should be stood up. For me, it's when a fighter is in another fighters guard doing little...
  35. Matches You Want To See After UFC Live On Versus 4
    Take a few minutes away from your schedule and step into the shoes of match-maker extraordinaire Joe Silva and set up matches you want to see from the winners and losers of UFC Live On Versus 4....
  36. ufc 132 predictions for sotn?fotn?kotn?
    The last of a 5 event span over 6 weeks Great card wish I was in vegas to see it. Fight of the night Will go with condit vs kim. I see it going to a decision and with rick story losing the winner may...
  37. Marquardt's Excuse = Testosterone Replacement
    Facts coming soon... UPDATED. Testosterone Replacement = Reason for UFC on Versus Scratch Nate Marquardt and Chael Sonnen have much more in common than a fight at UFC 109. Marquardt revealed today...
  38. Dana White's History of Rash UFC Decisions
    Fun read from BloodyElbow's Mike Fagan. Makes me wonder how long before Marquardt returns. In a couple hours we'll find out why Nate Marquardt failed his medicals with the Pennsylvania athletic...
  39. UFC on ESPN in foreign countries
    What kind of deal does ESPN have w/ the UFC in countries other than the U.S.? I noticed they showed the Versus card this past weekend on a European stream. Do they do this for all Fight Nights &...
  40. Rampage & Suga: Keyboard Warriors IRL
    While I was busy spending six hours with Twitter yesterday, I saw that Rampage and Rashad were jawing at one another again. (That’s right, i spotted this completely on my own, and CP regular...
  41. Dos Anjos putting BJJ back on the map
    The fight game attracts many a desperate man. For some people, there is no other option than to try and fight their way out of the slums. Rafael dos Anjos is one such man. He swapped life in a...
  42. Is the UFC Mis-Marketing UFC 132? (BloodyElbow)
    UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz will defend his title against former WEC featherweight champ Urijah Faber this Saturday at UFC 132. As the sole title fight on the card, it's headlining, but...
  43. Question for the UK fans
    Ive looked at the schedule for tonights UFC on ESPN and there is no Prelims live show, does any one know why this isnt on?
  44. Randy Couture predicts UFC 132 Cruz vs Faber
    Randy Couture predicts UFC 132 Cruz vs Faber Randy Couture predicts UFC 132 Sotiropoulos vs Dos Anjos Randy Couture predicts UFC 132 Silva vs Leben Randy Couture predicts UFC 132 Ortiz vs Bader...
  45. Guida vs. Guillard needs to happen
    After watching Guillard destroy Roller just now I was thinking who should he fight next. Clay Guida is the only answer that makes sense in my mind. Jim Miller should probably get the next title shot...
  46. Great card
    This was one of the best cards i have seen in a long time. Thoughts?
  47. Whats next for Tito at this point?
    He's still the man! haha Can't believe so many people were counting him out, he doesn't suck he can still hang with the best as he's proven time and time and time and time again! I said he had better...
  48. Which Championship fight did you enjoy most?
    Simple question. Which of the following championship fights did you enjoy most?
  49. What's next for UFC 132'ers?
    Hougland/Walker - I was surprised it went the distance, thought Hougland would get an early sub but impressed by Hougland's ability to land a few and then avoid the counters. Reuben Duran would be a...
  50. I really want to see Pettis vs Guillard
    I know that Pettis just lost to Guida, and Guillard is most likely a little higher up when it comes to rankings in the division, but still. Imagine these two fighting...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170