UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Straight left into retirement
    I've been around a while and I know never to count out Randy Couture, but guess what, I'm doing it anyway... I realize Randy has decent stand up with great head movement, but I think he is just a...
  2. UFC 'Super 7' Q&A full video with all seven reigning champions
    LINK For those of you who missed it.
  3. bet on these ufc 129 fights now
    these odds are according to betus GSP vs. Shields over 3.5 rds -135 / for 35/ another 35$ at -155 Coture+250 vs. Machida/ for 35$ coture vs. machida- over 2.5 rds -115 for 35$ Henderson vs. Bocek...
  4. UFC & Judging!
    Tonight some of the "best" judges gave the GSP fight 48-47. This is COMPLETE B.S. How did Shields win two rounds???? This baffles me, I just don't understand. The judged in MMA are horrible. Im...
  5. UFC Heavyweight Classic
    2011 UFC Heavyweight Classic. 3 Separate stages with new match ups for every round. Stage 1 Cain Valasquez vs Brock Lesnar - DONE - Cain via TKO Round 1 - 5pts Stefan Struve vs Travis Browne - DONE...
  6. 2011 UFC Light Heavweight Classic
    2011 UFC Light Heavyweight Classic. 3 Separate stages with new match ups for every round. Stage 1 Jon Jones vs Shogun Rua - DONE - Jones via TKO round 3 Vladimir Matyushenko vs. Jason Brilz - DONE -...
  7. Props to Hominick
    Give it up to the toughest man in Canada. I truly thought he was going to get killed, and after the first round I was pretty sure I was right. But he rallied back and ate hard shots and still landed...
  8. GSP vs Diaz or Anderson?
    After UFC 129 I heard that Lorenzo was asking fans what they would rather see, GSP vs Anderson Silva or Nick Diaz?
  9. Does GSP's "Safe" Gameplans Bother You? (Poll)
    I've been looking around the forums at BloodyElbow and MMAJunkie and a lot of fans now seem to be against GSP for his lack of finishing skills. How do you feel about it?
    Pages: 2
  10. Ellenberger....ready to step up?
    After an impressive win last night, and with four wins in a row is Jake Ellenberger ready to step up tot he top 10 of the weight class? His boxing is very good and he has power all day! There are a...
  11. Video of GSP eye poke
    Heres a video showing the actual eye poke see if it changes peoples opinion of GSP. Thats a pretty sick eye poke and he still fought on to win a dominant decision! LINK to eye poke
  12. If you were in charge of the division, who would you match up?
    Right the UFC Welterweight division, imagine that no fights have been made and its your decision who fights who etc, you can make rematches or agree with match ups already made, if so say them...
  13. Nick Diaz wants Superfight with George St.-Pierre after UFC 129
    I found this video on the web. There is no article that goes with it, just "a good Nick Diaz interview". Nick gives his feelings on the rumored fight between himself and GSP. Check it out on the...
  14. Machida
    So who do you guys think he's gonna fight next? I know that if Rashad beats Phil, then Rashad gets the shot. If he losses and Rampage wins, then Page will get the shot. Forest and Shogun are already...
  15. So if Dana ate some Crazy Cakes and added this fighter to the UFC
    So if Dana ate some Crazy Cakes and added Shonnie Carter to the UFC WW division and it was your job to match him up with someone in the UFC... Who would you match him up with?
  16. 2011 UFC Middleweight Classic
    2011 UFC Middleweight Classic. 3 Separate stages with new match ups for every round. Stage 1 Jorge Santiago vs Brian Stann - DONE- Stann via TKO at 4:29 or round two. 5 pts Tim Boestch vs Kendall...
  17. 2011 UFC Lightweight Classic
    2011 UFC Lightweight Classic. 3 Separate stages with new match ups for every round. Stage 1 Benson Henderson vs Mark Bocek - DONE- Henderson via UD 3pts Anthony Pettis vs Clay Guida - DONE - Guida...
  18. Current UFC champion's vs First UFC Champion, most competitive fight?
    As the title suggests, which current UFC champion vs the very first UFC Champion, which fight would be most competitive? I'm not talking about the fight happening in each fighters Prime, I'm talking...
  19. 'Money' talks: Chad Mendes feeling confident after seeing Jose Aldo's ground game at UFC 129
    UFC Featherweight Champion Jose Aldo successfully defended his title against 145-pound number one contender Mark Hominick in the co-main event at UFC 129: "St. Pierre vs. Shields" last Saturday night...
  20. UFC 132 is screwed up?
    Dennis Siver vs Matt Wiman makes the main card but Melvin Guillard gets stuck on the undercard with Shane Roller? Not only did Melvin brutally KO siver like it was nothing but he just freakin...
  21. Which event would you prefer?
    Just something fun for The Playground to do and discuss to pass the time. If you had the choice, which event would you prefer to watch? Event #1: Jones vs. Jackson Main Event: Jon Jones vs. Quinton...
  22. A. Silva vs G. St. Pierre
    If they ever actually green light this fight.
  23. St pierre to middleweight.
    Is there a possiblility that Gsp could go to the middlewieght division?
  24. Anderson Silva - Redemption
    ******Listen to video on high volume for best viewing. Thanks!********* The pound for pound best fighter in the world, after so called "lack luster" wins over Cote ,Leites and then Maia. Anderson is...
  25. Recent hilarious Tank Abbott video!!
    Lets me start off by saying i love Tank, always have. Skills or no.....Tank is the MAN! This video he discuses weather or not he could KO Brock Lesnar. And in true Tank form he...
  26. Mirko Cro Cop is 'ready to fight' Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira in Brazil
    If you call them out, they will come. Such is the case with the recently revived rivalry between Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Mirko Filipovic. "Minotauro's" boxing coach went on record stating his...
  27. Rising lightheavyweights!
    one of the Rising lightheavyweights are coming People like Anthony johnson jason brilz and others but I see a whole new generation coming to the UFC
  28. UFC's Chael Sonnen suspended in CA for perjury & money laundering
    David Bixenspan over at Cageside Seats has a tremendous post regarding the Chael Sonnen situation, covering the saga from day one right up until today. It includes new comments from CSAC Executive...
  29. this season's tuf fighters
    This season may be one of the worst in talent. My question to you is in one years time from june to june of 2012 How many tuf fighters from this season will still be in the ufc?? I think only 1. Two...
  30. Matt Mitrione and Tito Ortiz exchange heated words, have to be separated at UFC Fighter Summit (Video)
    Link to the video
  31. Roy Nelson Predicted Brock Lesnar vs. Junior dos Santos Cancellation in January
    If you need some tips on your future, apparently the best person to talk to is nicknamed "Big Country." Way back on January 21st, UFC heavyweight Roy Nelson was asked about Brock Lesnar and Junior...
  32. Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos in the Top 10 P4P?
    Can she be, could she make it or is she in it already? May 5th Sherdog Rankings P4P 1.GSP 2.Anderson Silva 3.Jose Aldo 4.Frankie Edgar 5.Jon Fitch 6.Jon Jones 7.Jake Shields 8.Gilbert Melendez...
  33. Jon Jones' Management Continues Mishandling Rashad Evans Situation
    As discussed yesterday, Jon Jones will now not have the surgery on his hand which was the reason for pulling out of the planned UFC 133 bout with Rashad Evans. I pointed out at the time that Jones'...
  34. Anderson Silva a possible light heavyweight return?
    I don't think Anderson would go back to the light heavyweight division because I think he is already doing so well in the middleweight divison. I think he should stay and retire at the middleweight...
  35. Frank Mir vs Roy nelson
    I have seen both of the guys previous fights but I am not basing the winner on those fights. I would go for frank mir but there is this thing about me that says always go for the underdog I think in...
  36. Delayed Surgery
    I had posted a video today in the MMA Videos section of the playground titled "Jon Fitch Road to Recovery, Part 1". As you might expect, it chronicles Jon Fitch's on his road to recovery following...
  37. Loser Leaves Town Match Making
    If you had a chance to set up one fight from each UFC weight class between two fighters that you disliked most for a loser leaves town match, which two fighters would you choose? (This is meant to be...
  38. Matt Mitrione: If Ortiz Is Still Upset After Confrontation, 'Then We Can Scrap'
    After making enough jokes at Tito Ortiz's expense, UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione figured he should at least make an effort to meet the guy in person when he saw him at last week's UFC fighter summit....
  39. Rashad Evans Discusses Beating Jones In Practice,
    Link I need to talk to you, I think things are getting out of control" I thought it was pretty mature for the young guy instead of just ignoring me. First thing he said was 'I just wanna be the...
  40. Let Chael coach TUF and Fight in the UK
    Screw the Cali Athletic Commission. Any non-UFC related crimes should not be relevant to the licensing decision. And while I have my doubts about his testosterone claims, it doesn't seem like they...
  41. Online Petition to Reinstate Chael Sonnen
    DeadHead988 created an on-line petition to get Chael Sonnen reinstated with the CSAC. I have signed. I would highly encourage anyone else on the playground to do so as well. I would also encourage...
  42. ufc ex title contenders/ one timers
    Watching some old few years back and started thinking of fighters who had title shots who's fighting now outside of ufc Started to think back of as many as I can who just slowly after title shot...
  43. if u can go to one single ufc event past,present,future what would it be??
    I know many of you may see ufc 1 Or maybe ufc 100 For me if there is one past event I would have loved to have seen live It would have been ufc 47 its on First fight between chuck and tito May have...
  44. Wrestler Finishes with 218-0 Career Record
    I don't know if anyone has seen this but there was a kid, Eric Grajales, from my hometown that ended his...
  45. The man who could dethrone St.Peirre
    This man could out match George St.Peirre in Wrestling. He is a Olypmic level wrestler also a ADCC level grappler. Still young in his life at age 26, also in the MMA world. He holds a recored of 8-0...
    Pages: 2
  46. where the hell is sherk and serra at??
    They both last fought in sept. They seem to only be fighting one a year lately They aint getting any younger. I still think serra should drop to lightweight or face penn at welter And sherk should...
  47. UFC 130 prediction: Randy Couture picks Matt Hamill to upset Rampage Jackson on May 28 (Video)
    Randy has a good record with picking fights and would actually be a good addition to The Playground. But the question is, does anyone agree with him?
  48. Rory MacDonald vs Mike Pyle goin down at UFC 133
    just got done reading about it, and i think this is a damn good matchup. I'm taking rory by UD. Ufc 133 is starting 2 look better and better, lets just pray 4 no injuries. Who do u guys think takes...
  49. ufc 130 predictions for fotn?sotn?kotn?
    Thank god for some fights In next 5 weeks 4 ufc events sounds good to me So I don't see that many decisions on this card but who knows Fight if the night I gotta go with mighty mouse vs torres And...
  50. Rampage and his excuses
    Ok I know I probably will get a lot of hate for this but it has to be said... Everyone seems to like Rampage but his list of excuses go on and on, I can't wait to see what happens if he doesn't...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170