UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. TUF 14 Tryouts Video
    Footage and interviews with Dana White, Din Thomas and Clay Guida from the The Ultimate Fighter 14 tryouts via KahL1One. Held in the Marriott Hotel in Newark Airport, Zuffa and Spike TV organized...
  2. Hughes VS Hardy
    This is one of the match-ups that I would most like to see in the welterweight division. Personally, I would take Hardy by round 1 KO (counter left hook) but lately he hasn't been much of a finisher...
  3. Some Stacked matches I really want to see happen
    Bantamweight : Miguel Torres vs Urijah Faber - I am surprised that this didnt happen in the WEC. This is really the only BW match up I want to see. I will take Torres. Featherweight : If KenFlo does...
  4. "Bones" Jones on Leno
    Jon Jones was on Leno last night and in case you missed it here's the link: link
  5. Jon Jones Capture of Robber Was a Staged PR Move
    When Jon Jones unbelievable story of chasing down and capturing a thief in the hours prior to his UFC 128 championship bout with Mauricio “Shogun” Rua made the rounds, it seemed like an unbelievable...
  6. Seattle paper has excellent videos of Hardy at Bruce Lee's gravesite and UFC videos
    some pretty cool interveiws cool stuff Seattle paper has excellent videos of Hardy at Bruce Lee's gravesite and UFC videos
  7. Phil Davis Saves a Ladybug
    Ahh, what a guy. Could this also be possibly staged by the UFC? Link
  8. Jon Jones on Sports Illustrated
    Anyone catch the article in Sports Illustrated talking about Jon Jones and how he ran down the robber. Get this, it said that he leg sweeped him and when he was on the ground he gave a talk to the...
  9. Any Avatar bets for UFN 24? Before the lockout plz...
    I got Davis, Anthony Johnson, and Korean Zombie. Any takers?
  10. Is everyone on the same page with the strikeforce purchase?
    So i have been reading a lot of quotes from fighters saying things like "with the recent MERGER with strikeforce, i would really like to fight (insert fighter name)" The most recent was Carlos Condit...
  11. Fight Night
    UFC Fight Night 24 coming up later tonight. Who are you guys most excited for? Personally, I'm looking forward to... And honestly, this guy.. because he doesn't receive the credit he deserves.
  12. Anthony Johnson..
    ...is a monster. According to him on Dana's video blog, he was weighing 195 tonight. This man gained that much weight in one day! What is even more amazing is that he didn't seem to fade until the...
  13. UFN 24 gets a 7.8 out of 10.
    This was surprisingly a good card, but the way these fights played out were kind of boring. I was expecting The Outlaw to stand up and throw down with Anthony Johnson. Chan Sung Jung's Twister was...
  14. Chan Sung Jung's next opponent?
    Chan Sung Jung had a very impressive win over Leonard Garcia with the first Twister Submission in UFC History. My question is, Whats next for the Korean Zombie? I want him to have 1 or 2 more fights,...
  15. Johny Hendricks wants to fight....
    Diego Sanchez, he has called him out on Twitter, here is his tweet: I am wanting to fight Diego Sanchez next and need all my fans to help let the UFC know that is a fight you want to see.
  16. Met Dan Hardy
    I went to Fight Night 24 this past weekend and hit up the 21+ midnight til 3am after-party at El Corazon where Dan "The Outlaw" Hardy was. Virtually no one was there since it started almost 3 hours...
  17. Fight Metric Scores Davis V Lil Nog at: (and poll)
    29-28 Davis LINK I scored it 10-9 Lil Nog, 10-10, then 9-10. I didn't see at as decisive as 30-27... But thats just me, what did you guys have it at?
  18. As of late, who is your current favorite UFC Fighter?
    Heavyweight - Brendan Schaub. Very impressive win over Cro Cop. Light Heavyweight - Jon Jones. No explanation necessary. Middleweight - Tie between Nate Marquardt and Michael Bisping. Hopefully those...
  19. Korean Zombie's twister early pick for sub of the year????
    This past weekends event where the Korean Zombie subbed Lenny with a Twister (first ever in the UFC) Thoughts on this possibly being a early pick for Sub of the Year
  20. Penn vs Fitch 2 or Cruz vs Faber 2
    Both of these fights are scheduled for UFC 132. My question is, which fight will be the main event. Will it be Penn vs Fitch 2, which might have more drawing power, or will it be Cruz vs Faber 2,...
  21. Watch UFC Fight Night 24: Waylon Lowe vs. Nik Lentz for Free
    Waylon Lowe and Nik Lentz battled it out on the untelevised, non-streaming undercard of UFC Fight Night 24: Nogueira vs. Davis on Saturday night in Seattle. The UFC offered nine of the night’s 12...
  22. POLL: Who should be next in line for the LW title with a Frankie win?
    Let me know what you think about who's next in line. I'm going to say if Pettis wins, he should get it, but if he doesn't, Guillard should get it.
  23. I just realized something..
    Did anyone else happen to notice Josh Koscheck in Chevelle's video for "I Get It"? Never noticed until now. Check 3:29 of the video. Chevelle Music Video
  24. Finally TUF 13 is here!
    Dang guys, it feels like its been a year since TUF has been on, very happy to have it back. I was starting to go through withdrawals. Also, hopefully TUF 14 will be all Heavyweights, only this time...
  25. Rank the 7 UFC Champions
    I did this on the ESPN boards and got some decent debates out of it. Now, needless to say, all seven UFC champs are top fighters. Which one is the best? Its interesting because you can look at this...
  26. Most Anticipated Fights?
    What are your top 5 most anticipated fights to you since you started watching MMA? I started getting into MMA around UFC 70. First I was only watching UFC then I started to pick up on other MMA...
  27. TUF 13 Discussion (Spoilers)
    Figure I'll go ahead and start this up. Anyone looking to discuss tonight's opening episode of Lesnar vs. Valesquez are welcome to join in and discuss!
  28. Sudden death round?
    Instead of having a draw, which does nobody any good, fighters included why not just go into a fourth round to break the tie much like they do on TUF. Any thoughts? just looking for ways to kind of...
  29. POLL : TUF 14 Coaches?
    Who do you guys want to see as TUF 14 Coaches for the Bantamweights and Featherweights? A little soon to ask this, but hey, who cares? I took my 6 best picks for coaches and put em there.
  30. Should the UFC have a super event like the super bowl or wrestlemania?
    Title says it all. Should the UFC host 1 event a year where the event is stacked with super fights? For example, if what Dana White says is true about Strikeforce and the UFC being 2 seperate...
  31. TUF 13 Links
    Episode 1 Pt 1 Episode 1 Pt 2 I'm gonna use this thread to post links for the Ultmate Fighter Season 13, this is not gonna be airing in the UK. Can I please ask that The Ultimate Fighter is NOT...
  32. Five Mistakes Coach Brock Lesnar Made On TUF 13 Premiere
    Fun read. CagePotato Article
  33. I don't think the UFC could do a tournament anymore
    I would love for the UFC to do some kind of a tournament, but it would be really tough for them. The only reason Strikeforce was able to do a Heavyweight tournament was because a lot of the...
  34. The First Twister in the UFC (Gracie Breakdown)
    link The UFC pulled our original video, so this is the new video without any UFC fight clips.The UFC Fight Night on March 26, 2011 had some sick fights. Ryron and Rener Gracie breakdown the Twister...
  35. Which is your favorite UFC PPV?
    Not including the Fight Nights, the Fight for the Troops, the Versus series, TUF, or the TUF finales, the UFC has put together 128 PPV's. From Gracie winning the first tournament to Bones becoming...
  36. The Top 25 Knockouts in UFC History
    Everyone loves a good knockout, and MMA is no stranger to providing fans with them. The greatest thing about a knockout is it can turn a fight the other way in a blink of an eye. One punch can change...
  37. How would Alvarez do in the UFC?
    Alvarez has been pretty vocal lately about ufc fighters not being as great as everyone thinks. I personally have not watched Eddie fight ( i plan on watching him fight tonight against Curran) so i...
  38. Anderson silvia vs Jon Jones
    I don't know if this fight would happen but I want it to happen I don't know who would win but I would go with Jon jones
  39. Inter-promotional matches I want to see (UFC vs BFC or SF)
    Pretty stacked matches, but I dont want Bellator to be bought out. Gilbert Melendez vs Takanori Gomi Jim Miller vs Eddie Alvarez Eddie Alvarez vs Gilbert Melendez Melvin Guillard vs Eddie Alvarez...
  40. Rich Franklin Ready to Fight at 185 or 205 Pounds
    "Here's the thing with the 185- and 205-pound divisions. I realize that I'm a small fighter at 205. Yeah, I could feel the size difference in the (Forrest Griffin) fight. Until I get in the ring and...
  41. Griffin vs Rua rematch
    I was reading the news post about Shogun fighting again soon and lots of people were suggesting a Griffin rematch. I for one love this idea and would pick Griffin by decision. I'm pretty sure that...
  42. Up and coming UFC title matches
    There is a poll on Facebook with regards to what title fight are you most looking forward to. There are 4 announced title fights and I'm interested to see which fight the fans on this site are...
  43. UFC 129 picks
    Stacked card imo. Whos the Playground got? Georges "Rush" St. Pierre Vs Jake Shields Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida Vs Randy "The Natural" Couture Benson "Smooth" Henderson Vs Mark Bocek Yves "Tiger"...
  44. TUF Episode 2 Discussion (Spoilers)
    I honestly think Javier won the first two rounds. I will admit that it was pretty even, but the kick that almost floored Chris and made him fall to one hand should have scored Javier the second...
  45. Anderson Silva Showboating?
    Just to let everyone know I have so much respect for Anderson Silva, he is (IMO) the P4P best fighter and one of the greatest fighters to watch. Silva is one of my favorite fighters and I will always...
  46. Frank Mir's Solution: Don't Train With UFC Fighters in Your Weight Class
    In the aftermath of Rashad Evans leaving Greg Jackson MMA in a huff because his former teammate Jon Jones was willing to fight him for the UFC belt, UFC heavyweight champ Frank Mir has a simple...
  47. Video: UFC Personal Trainer - First Look
    THQ Inc. and Zuffa, LLC today announced the latest edition to the expanding UFC videogame portfolio with UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System. Personal Trainer is currently in...
  48. ufc events so far this year is less pay perviews more better??
    i am looking and seeing that right now at this time last year we had one less pay per view but more fight nights and versus cards I know dana said over 30 to 40 events planned for 2011 he wont hit...
  49. UFC Rio
    What do you think the card will look like: Assuming it will be realistic and will feauture Royce Gracie? Not a fantasy card, just thinking what you think it'll look like Main Event: Silva Vs Shogun...
  50. Favorite Ultimate Fighter Season?
    What is your favorite Ultimate Fighter Season? Mine would definitely be the Ultimate Fighter 5 Penn vs Pulver. It was the first season I really watched and it is why I am now so obsessed with MMA. I...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168