UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Attention Goes to UFC 127 Drama, but Praise Belongs With Brian Ebersole
    Let's put the UFC 127 controversy and arguments away for a little while, just long enough to celebrate someone deserving of some praise. Can we do that? I mean, it's easy to focus on the negative,...
  2. Rumoured Fight on bjpenn.com
    Belfort v Bisping, possibly in May I don't normally post news, I hope that this qualifys as news.
  3. Interesting article regarding Michael Bisping and general cheating in MMA
    CagePotato.com recently released an article giving an opinion on the general subject of cheating in MMA, using Michael Bisping's win over Rivera this past weekend as the main source. They make some...
  4. versus 3 predictions fotn?kotn?sotn?
    Wow what a quick turn for another fight card Still scratching my head over sat fights not yet prepared for thur fights Here it goes. 4 fight main card. Fight of the night Easy pick gotta go with main...
  5. TUF 13 Fighters Revealed Today
    And they are... Name: Nordin Asrih Age: 32 Trains: Dusseldorf, Germany (Pride Gym) MMA record: 16-5-1 Name: Shamar Bailey Age: 28 Trains: Indianapolis, Ind. (Integrated Fighting Systems) MMA record:...
  6. Which is better Chael or Vitor vs Bisping?
    So according to mmaweekly.com Chael requested a match up with Bisping. If this fight were to happen it should happen in England IMO. But there are rumors that say Vitor is gunna face Bisping. If this...
  7. Chael Sonnen...Loved?
    I think it's funny how ever since Chael sent that letter to Joe everyone just loves Sonnen now. It's like just because Bisping did something bad everyone forgot about Sonnen's comments about...
  8. My Open Letter To Michael Bisping
    I posted a shorter version of this on another thread topic, but I'm going to expand upon it and put up my take in a thread topic so more can see it. Bisping opened the door for this when he brought...
  9. Thoughts on Hardy vs Johnson?
    Just wondering who you guys think will win. Most people I've talked to think Johnson's gonna get the KO easy, but I think Hardy will frustrate him and take a hard-fought decision. Then again, if you...
  10. UFC 130 Fight Card: Edgar vs. Maynard 3
    This card is looking stacked! Almost every fight on the card could be a main card fight. Fight Card
  11. Maybe free UFC PPV's NOT SURE!!!!
    Hey guys this is me just trying to help. idk if this is the right section and idk if this was posted before. I live in the mid-east Lebanon to be specific. I don't pay for cable cuz the guy im...
  12. today's picks for the versus card
    Wow what a brutal one week on picks Eeked out a 7-4 record this past weekend. Now the fights tonight A lot of 50/50 fights, I had a hell of a time picking Castillo/stevenson Sanchez/kampman...
  13. UFC's KYLE WATSON and BRIAN FOSTER in Columbus, OH for autograph signing
    UFC fighters Kyle Watson and Brian Foster will be at Arnold's Fitness Expo in Columbus, Ohio on Thursday, March 3rd. Fans can meet the fighters and get autographs as they will be at the Last Round...
  14. BJ Penn has the worst conermen ever.
    If you think about about they kinda suck they never give him a piece of advise ever. I feel like they are scared of him or something. Like idk all they say is BJ do you want this for 1 whole min....
  15. Who did you guys have winning the decision in the main event?
    I had Sanchez.
    Pages: 2 3
  16. Thoughts on the WW division. . .
    In the past week, instead of the clarity that Penn/Fitch, Kampmann/Sanchez, and the ill-fated Condit/Lytle was supposed to instill in the division, we have a jumbled mess. Add to that the rumors of...
    Pages: 2
  17. Dana White talks about Bisping, Rashad, Jones, BJ, and Fitch.
    "Michael Bisping is in trouble right now. Michael Bisping is a guy who I liked and have had a good relationship with since the Ultimate Fighter. I'm very disappointed in the way that he conducted...
  18. Who are the most entertaning and boring UFC fighters?
    Out of the people who are currently fighting in the UFC who are the most entertaining? Out of the people who are currently fighting in the UFC who are the most boring? Out of the retired UFC fighters...
  19. NFL's Chad Ochocinco wants to fight UFC Champ Anderson Silva
    Okay it's hardly news but: Linkage Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco already has plans if there is an NFL lockout: .He will challenge UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva to a...
  20. Doubts surface over St-Pierre v Silva superfight
    Major doubt exists over whether Georges St-Pierre and Anderson Silva are still heading for a UFC superfight later this year. The two champions of the welterweight and middleweight divisions...
  21. Poll: Fantasy Card, which would you rather see?
    Hypothetically: If you could only watch one of the following fantasy cards, which would it be Main Event: Dan Hardy Vs Matt Hughes Co-Main Event: Cro Cop Vs Mark Hunt Melvin Guillard Vs Nik Lentz...
  22. Edgar vs. Maynard 3
    Tough fight for me, but by watching how they fought in the later rounds I have to go with frankie. The last fight was so odd and so close. Ifd Frankie can avoid Maynards strikes early, he'll win this...
  23. Which card would you rather see?
    I'm going to steal jjean's idea and try my own event poll. So, if you had the chance to see only one of the following two cards, which would you choose? Main Event: Frankie Edgar vs. Jim Miller...
  24. UFC Fight Night In Seattle
    So I'm going to be attending my 1st live UFC event and I have a few questions that might be able to be answered here. My tickets say the event starts at 2:45, I'm wondering if that's when the fights...
  25. Best fantasy card choice? (Poll)
    Card : 1 Main Event : Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida Co Main : Urijah Faber vs Miguel Torres Frank Mir vs Cain Velasquez (Pre Title) Melvin Guillard vs Kenny Florian Clay Guida vs Anthony Pettis Card : 2...
  26. Who is the Most Underrated UFC Champions in their divisions?
    HW : Tough one to call, but I say Frank Mir, or Cain. Neither should be underestimated. LHW : another tough one, but Forrest Griffin. MW : Evan Tanner, I mean come on. Its not fair to say Franklin...
  27. Is Tito and Vera cut?
    Because of Tito dropping out of UFN 24, is he cut? Dana said his last chance was the Hammill fight. I mean come on, he hasnt won a fight in a while, hes been in the game for a while, and thats like 4...
  28. 1 Week Until Shogun vs. Jones, Any predictions?
    I want to know what you guys have in mind for next weeks battle. Shogun or Jones? I say Jones by KO before 3rd round. Anytime after its Shogun by Decision. Gonna be one hell of a war though
  29. breaking news!!! ufc purchased strikeforce!!!
    Now ufc is the nfl king of mma Buying their closest competiters This year will be interesting Ufc said to leave strikeforce as is But I think by end of year strikeforce will eventually absorb into...
  30. UFC/Strikforce deal good or bad?
    The ufc purchased Strikeforce today and I've heard a lot of opinions on the matter. I want to know what the Playground thinks. Is the UFC's purchase of Strikeforce a good thing for mma?
  31. Jon Jones better be ready..
    One week from today we will see if the hungry cub can defeat the savage lion, and take his place on the throne.. I just don't think Bones Jones will be able to handle this... SHOGUN RUA!
  32. Anybody else think this about the Strikeforce deal with UFC?
    I think this deal is a load of crap. Until they start to co promote and have all fighters under one name, or at least some of the big names EG ; Fedor, Hendo, and Diaz. I think this deal is really...
  33. Ufc undisputed 2012.
    So now that Zuffa bought SF does this mean SF fighters will be in UFC undisputed 2012 and the reason i say 2012 is because i looked on the internet and they all say that there won't be a 2011. Yea so...
  34. More Fantasy Cards, and Future bouts?
    I have 3 more cards that will be stacked to the fullest. NOTE : Alot of these matchups are IF Strikeforce and UFC merge. Card 1 Main Event : Nick Diaz vs GSP Champ vs Champ Title for Title Co Main...
  35. ufc 128 fight predictions kotn?fotn?sotn?
    Huge week with the strikeforce news That subject has been sucked the life out already Great fights on the versus 3. I did have diego winning round 2and 3. Anyways looking forward to this card The...
  36. Most Hated and Liked Fighters?
    Everyone has that one fighter in their mind that they hate. Here are mine in their respectful divisions. Heavyweight : Tim Sylvia Light Heavyweight : Tito Ortiz Middleweight : Chael Sonnen or Jorge...
  37. Fedor at LHW in UFC
    I know Fedor probably will never go to LHW even though he absolutely could, but how do you think he would do in the UFC LHW Division. I personally think he would absolutely be a contender. I could...
  38. Dan White confirms that Fedor is under contract with Zuffa.
    Zuffa owns his remaining fights on SF. So they can kinda match him up with whoever they want, even if Dana doesn't want Fedor to fight in the UFC. What do you guys think?
  39. Interesting Notes from UFC/Zuffa/Strikeforce Conference Call
    LINK Lorenzo says they'll continue to use the Strikeforce cage. They will use unified rules tho (I guess that means elbows now OK) Dana: I wouldn't count anything out, including superfights....
  40. ufc/strikforce merge?
    Am just wondering if anyone else thinks once the contract with showtime is up in 2 years time we will see a merge between the ufc and strikeforce the same way the wec merged.
  41. Avatar bets for UFC 128?
    I am looking to make my 2nd avatar bet ever. I beat tmas by picking Bisping over Rivera. Let me know what fight you are willing to put it on. CONDITIONS : You must be a frequent poster. I come on...
  42. UFC 1-12
    I hope this doesn't come off as spammish. Basically I'm uploading all of the UFCs chronologically starting from the beginning as direct downloads. I know some of you want to yell at me for that, but...
  43. Choose the best fantasy card
    Ok i've made 2 fantasy cards since a lot of people have been doing it lately. Each have 12 fights (5 main card, 2 spike prelims, 3 facebook fights and 2 undercard fights). Choose which of the 2 you...
  44. UFC 130 Video: Matt Hamill Trains for Rampage Jackson in the Ocean
    Matt Hamill is currently training for his high profile light heavyweight bout against "Rampage" Jackson. The New Yorker went out to South Beach with his coach Duff Holmes for some training. It's an...
  45. Reminder: "Countdown to UFC 128" preview show debuts tonight on Spike TV
    As a reminder, the UFC's traditional pre-event preview show returns tonight with the debut of "Countdown to UFC 128." The show debuts on Spike TV at 11 p.m. ET/PT, and replays are slated for Thursday...
  46. Shogun vs Jones : The Hype.
    I dont think I can wait another day for this fight. The hype is getting to me. I will be sitting in my chair, bored, from the prelims, to Wineland and Faber. As soon as the bell hits for Jones and...
  47. Rashad not training with Jackson, Beef with Jones!
    So as most of you have probably heard Rashad isn't training with Jackson anymore. Rashad said that he has been training with Wittman and not Jackson recently. Rashad also said Jones's recent outburst...
  48. Best Rematch of all Time?
    In your opinion, what was the best rematch of all time, OR what would make the best rematch of all time. I say Machida/Shogun 2. Shogun proved that he was the real deal in this bout. Runner Up :...
  49. UFC 128 'Countdown' full video for 'Shogun vs Jones'
    Video
  50. UFC 128 Press Conference Notes
    Below are Twitter updates from our MMA Fighting account in reverse order. -- Schaub receives the award and that concludes the UFC 128 press conference. -- Brendan Schaub is the winner of the Tequila...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167