UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. out of the current UFC champs who will be LAST to lose their belt?
  2. out of the current UFC champs who will be FIRST to lose their belt?
  3. It's Back...Yet Again...
    The UFC Interim Heavyweight Title. On last night's episode of Pro MMA Radio, Yahoo Sports' Kevin Iole told host Larry Pepe it's coming back. Exact date TBA but it's Junior Dos Santos vs. TBA. Article
  4. UFC 125 Behind The Scenes
    Here's a video I found on UFC.com. It's interesting to see the fighter's reactions before and after the fight. My favorite part on the video was the filmed reactions of Anthony Pettis. Video
  5. And The Ultimate Fighter Coaches Are.....
    Dos Santos and Lesnar....
  6. Volkmann is 3-0 his last three fights.
    With all the Obama press I kind of missed that. The guy has flown under the radar so to speak. I'm not even sure UFC brass realizes this. When you see Volkmann on a card you kind of think to yourself...
  7. Junior Do Santos or Cain velasquez???
    How would you judge a fight if you knew that one fighter was on a better level of fight skill than another guy. well thats how I feel about the cain velasquez and Do santos fight. I know that Cain is...
  8. Dana's Latest "Big Announcement" Is Later Today
    This time it's to announce plans to bring a major show to New York City, apparent lack of MMA legislation be damned. It's scheduled to be at 2 PM at MSG (The GAAAH-den), Junkie will have live...
  9. Fight for Troops 2 Wagers ?
    Does anyone know why some of the fights listed for UFC Fight for the Troops aren't available for wagers?
  10. fight for the troops predictions kotn? fotn? sotn?
    Another fight night / troops this coming weekend I for one been a quite couple weeks need my mma fix!! Now I am looking forward to bellator in march Fights every week A decent card. I am more looking...
  11. ufc 126 or super bowl your choice??
    If you could only see one No tivo or dvr recording What would you see The superbowl that sunday. Or ufc 126 silva vs belfort that sat See how many die hard mma fans are out there My choice is easy I...
    Pages: 2
  12. Who wins trilogy if Edgar beats Maynard in the 3rd fight?
    This question sounds absurd at first but the more I think about, it the more it's up in the air. If Edgar wins the 3rd fight, the series would be at 1-1-1 to each fighter.
  13. I love Dana's face in the Overeem movie trailer
    At :25 marker. The skeptic look with the eyes looking around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jaqc9IiB4NA
  14. Wow. Where have I been? The lineup for UFC 126 is absolutely SICK.
    Belfort/Silva Griffin/Franklin Ellenberger/Rocha Jones/Bader Torres/Banuelos Cerrone/Kelly Mendes/Omigawa Yamamoto/Johnson I remember reading when each of these matches were announced but I guess I...
  15. UFC FFTT 2 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Everyone made weight. Evan Dunham (156) vs. Melvin Guillard (155) Tim Hague (256.5) vs. Matt Mitrione (260) Mark Hominick (145.5) vs. George Roop (145) Pat Barry (240) vs. Joey Beltran (230)...
  16. UFC vs. Strikeforce yey or ney
    From where I live alot of people are talking about a possible paperveiw where the best from the UFC match up agianst the Best from Strikeforce. Who do you think would match up in that paperview card...
  17. Rogan and Silva interview
    Was that the worst interview ever? seriously ....
  18. RATE UFN 23 1-10
    9 Grade this card against all other ufc's.
  19. Anderson Silva vs. Viltor belfort!
    I had only dreamed of this fight happening I always heard rumors that it was going to happen but I did not think it would. I don't know who would win this one I think I am going to go with anderson...
  20. UFC FFTT 2: The Losers Aftermath
    With UFC FFTT 2 now in the books it's time once again to play prognosticator with regards to last night's losers and where they perhaps go from here, namely what their potential UFC future looks...
  21. Is the belt on the line? Guida vs Pettis
    the two will be fighting at the TUF 13 finale, but will the WEC Lightweight belt be on the line, or has the belt already cease to exist? what happens if Clay Gudia wins, will he be crowned the WEC...
  22. 2, 1 Trick Ponies, who would win
    Cody McKenzie Vs Paul Sass, very simply, who would win? I'm going to lay out a brief Sypnopsis of both fighters to help you lay out your choice The Stats: Cody McKenzie UFC 1-1 MMA 12-1 Guillotine...
  23. Main recalls Paige jaw breaking in the TUF back yard
    Andy Main was on MMA Recap's Recap Radio and talked about how Spencer Paige got his jaw split in half with two days left of filming. Keep in mind Paige already had a broken hand and shin. MMARecap:...
  24. Weighted Drops from the UFC?
    I read recently that Dana said that if Machida loses another fight, that he will receive his walking papers. Does anyone else find this absurd? I can understand a Brandon Vera getting kicked out,...
  25. UFC Stats (Since UFC 28)
    Shortest Avg. Fight Time Rank Fighter Time 1 Drew McFedries 2:20 2 James Irvin 2:53 3 Shane Carwin 2:54 4 Frank Trigg 3:55 5 Houston Alexander 4:13 6 Yoshiyuki Yoshida 4:15 7 Frank Mir 4:29 8 Ken...
  26. Melvin Guillard Quote About Florian
    Check out the interview that Guillard did with mmafightcorner on fiveknuckles.com. This guy is insane. He says he will destroy Florian. Never happening. Not in a million years.
  27. Forrest Griffin Vs. Rich Franklin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    honestly I don't know who could have an advantage in this fight I think that both men could very well win this fight. What do you think?
  28. ufc 126 predictions, sotn? kotn?fotn?
    super sat is here!!!!!! great huge huge card cant wait this and first damm superbowl sunday i have had off in ten years great weekend fight of the night i am gonna say antonio buentelos and miguel...
  29. According to Teammate, Alan Belcher Given Medical Clearance to Fight; Expects to Return to the Octagon by Summer
    Link Just follow the link if you came this far.
  30. Dana White is Surprisingly Complimentary of Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix
    Link Either Dana White made it his New Year's resolution this year to not attack rival promotions or he saw the figures from Saturday night's Strikeforce event -- either way, he actually compliments...
  31. Watch today's UFC 126 press conference live on MMAjunkie.com at 4 p.m. ET
    LAS VEGAS – The traditional pre-event press conference for this week's UFC 126 show takes place today, and you can watch a live video stream of the festivities here on MMAjunkie.com. Today's event...
  32. Video: Countdown to UFC 126
    VIDEO If you don't have the time or couldn't be bothered to watch the show, we got you covered. Here are the CP Notes of this edition: - Anderson doesn't like Vitor and says whoever God wants to win...
  33. Belfort vs. Silva Could Very Well End Up Looking Like MMA's Version of Tyson vs. Ali (CagePotato)
    (This is just a small part of the article. Good read, I recommend taking a look. I added one of the videos, but there's more.) Yeah, we know "Iron" Mike and the boxing legend formerly known as...
  34. Interview with Jake Ellenberger
    New interview with Jake Ellenberger about UFC 126 just posted on the SafeAuto Fight Team blog! http://www.safeauto.com/mma
  35. My Full Breakdown for UFC 126
    This is how I break down this card. Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort: This fight has a lot of possibilities. It can be the greatest fight ever or the dumbest/ most awkward fight ever. Both fighters...
  36. I'm emotionally invested..
    In UFC 126. Man, there are two big fights and one small that I'm just going all out for emotionally. Silva vs. Belfort Jones vs. Bader Taylor vs. Cake Monster Who else is excited? I've been pumped...
  37. UFC 126 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Mike Pierce has missed weight. He has 2 hours to lose 1 pound. Anderson Silva (185) vs. Vitor Belfort (185) Forrest Griffin (205) vs. Rich Franklin (203) Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Carlos...
  38. silva vs. belfort staredown
    definitely intense. I think anderson is gonna get murked tomorrow night. (murked means beaten badly for those not with the hip, young lingo) WAR VITOR!!!!!
  39. What you dont know about Vitor v. Anderson
    Link Link - part 2 "Você ta fudido. Se vai levar muita porrada, ta ligado?" - Anderson Silva "You're ******. I'm going to beat the **** out of you, you know that?" - Anderson Silva
  40. UFC 126: The Losers Aftermarth
    With UFC 126 now in the books it's time once again to play prognosticator with regards to last night's losers and where they perhaps go from here, namely what their potential UFC future looks like....
  41. Silva's KO Kick From UFC 126 (Gif)
    According to Silva, Steven Seagal gets credit for teaching it to him.
  42. Shogun v. Bones
    How do you see this fight going down?
  43. Anyone see Mirko Crocop latest Video training his "Flying Elbows" - Crazy
    Just seen this on the underground forum. Mirko Crocop practicing new high kicks and flying elbows! Mirko Crocop training Flying Elbows Anyone think he has a chance against Brenden
  44. NY State Assemblyman Bob Reilly On Pro MMA Radio Tonight
    The presumed "Public Enemy #1" when it comes to lifting the ban on MMA regulation in New York did a 60-minute interview with host Larry Pepe and it'll air on tonight's episode of the show, airing at...
  45. Jorge Rivera's video message to Michael Bisping
    Video
  46. Rashad Evans Doesn't Seem to Remember Getting Knocked Out by Lyoto Machida
    (Video included in the article) This video has been making the rounds today mostly because of the part that begins at the 4:40 mark, in which Rashad Evans describes a physical encounter he had with...
  47. Evans vs Rampage 2 at ufc 130
    Silva is out and evans to step in according to mmaweekly. link
  48. Apparently GSP Is Not The Only One Not Impressed By Shari Spencer's Performances
    Frank Edgar has decided she's not "The Answer". Mania says that a press release via the Canadian Press indicate Edgar & Spencer have parted ways. This only about 3 weeks after Spencer & GSP broke up....
  49. new tribute/highlights - Evan Tanner (RIP)
    tribute/highlights - Evan Tanner just finished this earlier today...... RIP Evan
  50. How To watch UFC 127 from Japan??
    Hi guys, I just realized I'm gonna be in japan when UFC 127 airs. I'm wondering how i call watch it. I dont know what tv deals they have with japan, so i wouldn't know which channel to go to. Thanks...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170