UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Favorite UFC Event Posters?
    1 - 2 - 3 - RUNNERS UP: UFC 96 (Rampage vs. Jardine) , UFC 97 (Liddell/Shogun, Silva/Leites) , UFC 98 (Machida vs. Evans) , UFC 112 (Silva vs. Maia)
  2. TUF 13: Welterweights & Middleweights?
    That's what it sounds like, or one of the two, based on an open casting call for season 13. Calling all TUF guys: Spike TV and UFC recently announced an open casting call for the next installment of...
  3. My New Favorite GSP Quote
    From tonights episode of TUF. "I am a grown man, I dont need protection. U know?"
  4. GSP's Muay Thai Coach???
    What was that dude's name? He seemed like a real freak. I wanna read up on that guy.
  5. UFC 120 Weigh-Ins Results
    SInce nobody posted them live...(I couldn't today, work) Everyone made weight. Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Michael Bisping (185) Carlos Condit (170) vs. Dan Hardy (171) John Hathaway (171) vs. Mike...
  6. UFC 121: JAKE SHIELDS' video blog
    http://www.mmaresolutions.com/ufc-121-jake-shields-video-blog-as-he-prepares-for-martin-kampmann-video Former Strikeforce champion, now turned UFC fighter, Jake Shield’s video blog for UFC 121, as...
  7. Just Watched The Weigh-Ins For 120
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-120-Weigh-in-Video-27505 I just finished watching the weigh-ins for UFC 120 and I've gotta say, I think Hardy/Condit will be a WAR! These guys seemed to not like...
  8. new highlight: Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort
    tribute - Vitor "The Phenom" Belfort my latest creation, any feedback would be appreciated greatly :)
  9. No Spoilers 10/16/10 UFC 120
    Most of us on here are in America results will be available at least 6 hours before we get to watch ourselves so please no spoilers..or at least do a warning first. ..That is all...
  10. James The Axe Murderer McSweeney
    Did McSweeney remind any of you of Wanderlei at all? lol His shorts, the lack of hair and his super aggressive style in the first round. It was a wicked entertaining fight! It's just too bad that...
  11. UFC is getting boring
    Lately, UFC fights, and probably in most profesional organizations, fights are getting more and more boring. I think its mainly due to the fact that the fighters are getting more and more...
  12. ufc 121 predictions fotn?sotn?kotn?
    wow already predicting another fight card yet again overall i thought ufc 120 was alright see with tape delay they spared us with a 15 min snoozefest between claude patrick and wilks and added...
  13. UFC 120: The Losers Aftermath
    It's now quite a popular discussion topic even before UFC events-what likely happens to the losers of each fight. With UFC 120 in the books it's time to share our opinions on that topic. Here are my...
  14. UFC Champions Poll Frankie Edgar
    A while ago i did a piece UFC Champions Poll, BJ Penn I am rebuffing/redoing this as new challengers and champions have emerged, and BJ as well as Machida have lost their championship Please do take...
  15. Jose Aldo turned down fight vs. Florian, Florian game
    WEC featherweight Champion Jose Aldo revealed to TATAME that he has been offered a fight against Kenny Florian, in which he’d move up to fight Kenny Florian, in December. According to the fighter,...
  16. Fedor vs Randy....via EA Sports
    vidlink It's not the real deal that fans have clamored over for years, but Randy Couture and Fedor Emelianenko fought each other in the EA Sports MMA game on Tuesday to officially launch the new...
  17. Personalities in MMA
    Ive always wondered why would anyone watch Wrestling like WWE, (I dont know if theres other orgaizations), everyone is sure its fake. But when I saw The Ultimate Fighter show last night, it hit me...
  18. Anthony Johnson
    What's going on with him and his knee (I think that's what he injured?). He hasn't fought since November of last year. I thought for sure we'd hear some rumblings/rumors of potentials fights for him...
  19. Montezuma's Revenge > Brock Lesnar
    So he says in another pre-121 quoteworthy bit via TMZ. "I'm not too big of a fan of Mexican food but every once and awhile I'll have a burrito or two. A burrito and a Corona -- but don't drink the...
  20. UFC 121 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Everyone made weight. Champ Brock Lesnar (264) vs. Cain Velasquez (244) Martin Kampmann (170) vs. Jake Shields (170.5) Diego Sanchez (170.5) vs. Paulo Thiago (170.5) Matt Hamill (203.5) vs....
  21. UFC 121: The Losers Aftermath
    WIth UFC 121 now in the books, it's time for the always-hot topic of what happens to last night's losers and our opinions on if they're Safe, Gone, or Push. In honor of Cain Velasquez's huge win last...
  22. Undertaker talks UFC 121 (Video)
    Undertaker Stares Down Lesnar Pretty interesting, i thought these two were buddies... Lesnar walks by and they stare down each other.
  23. Ready for GSP!!!???!!!
    After his Un-impressive victory at UFC121 does Jake Shields have what it takes to beat Georges St. Pierre??? In two shorts words........FUC% NO!!!!!! I like Jake and his approach to the game. But he...
  24. Cain Velasquez will lose 2 Shane Carwin
    if this fight ever happens, i just dont c how cain could win. he wont be able to take shane down, carwin is to much bigger and stronger. if they get in the clinch, carwin will do what he did 2 frank...
  25. Hamill/Jones Rematch?
    I was just looking over UFC.com and I read the article about "8 Things You Don't Know About Matt Hamill" and I couldn't help but get the feeling this will happen next. Just a few weeks after...
  26. Cains punching power
    Am I mistaken or did Joe Rogan state that Cain Velasquez has the most powerful punch ever recorded at nearly 2400 pounds per sq. in. ?? Does anyone know anything about this? Is Cain the strongest...
  27. UFC Events In Theatres
    Anyone bothered to check out UFC events at their local theatre yet? I just had my first theatre event this past weekend for Lesnar .vs. Brock, and I have to say that I enjoyed it. This was the first...
  28. Dana White Boston redneck
    I use to hate Dana white back when pride was around. He use to tell the media that all the fighters outside the ufc were irrelevant and he conducted himself in an unprofessional way. Pride is no more...
  29. Overpaid?
    Does anyone think Brock and Tito(especially) were compensated too much for losing? Damn, Brock still made 400,000! Tito made 250k(or something), while Hammil won and made 58k?
  30. Stefan Struve Thinks Sean McCorkle's Trash Talk is Funny
    Linkage "MMA Fighting recently spoke to Stefan Struve about his upcoming UFC 124 fight against Sean McCorkle and about all the trash talk "The Curtain Jerker" has been saying about him. At the time,...
  31. Now that the UFC and WEC are merging ...
    List the matchups you want to see. I know it's not the same weight class anymore, but I'd really like to see Cowboy Cerrone vs. Nate Diaz. Can you imagine the smack talk and the fight that would...
  32. Does Grispi have any kind of chance against Aldo?
    i vote no.
  33. UFC-WEC Merger: Your opinion?
    I honestly don't have an answer. I have mixed feelings. It's great that we now have a new featherweight division along with Jose still champion. But fighters like Anthony Pettis have lost their...
  34. A quick look at Brock's cut from UFC 121
    The cause of my new Avatar!! sbnation
  35. Lesnar wont fight again untill summer
    Lesnar's serving a mandatory 180 day suspension, so he won't be able to figuntil june, july
  36. UFC DVD choices, asking for suggestions
    Right basically im thinking of adding some more dvds to my collection Between UFC 100-118 Preferably 3 (i have 106) Which events have been your favourite and are worth a buy/rewatch? 100 was history...
  37. New Pics Of Lyoto Training For Rampage
    Check out Lyoto training for his upcoming fight with Rampage Jackson. Today Lyoto was training with Mark Munoz at BLACK HOUSE gym during the filming for the countdown of UFC 123. LINK
  38. Round 5 Series 5 Fighters Announced
    The lucky ones immortalized as figures this time? Shane Carwin, Nate Diaz, Vitor Belfort, Thiago SIlva. They're due in stores in early 2011.
  39. Forrest
    I just watched an interview with forest and have to admitt that i said i would never bye another fightcard with him in it after he ran and ran without talking to his fans or media for so long . and...
  40. will ufc 125 have prelims on spike?
    just noticed the Silva-Vera fight is on the undercard and wanted to know if 125 is having prelims on spike.
  41. Koscheck vs Male Nurse
    Who was in the right in this scuffle? Initially I just thought Koscheck was the douche, but when the guys were sitting on the bleachers, I thought the medic guy went way too far with some of his...
  42. Off The Record: Cain Velasquez November 4th
    Cain rollin thru Canada.... pit stop on OTR... http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/#clip370732 http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/#clip370736 Landsberg....always finding a way to get GSP's shorts into...
  43. Shane "Scarwin": Carwin Post-Back Surgery
    Photo from his website, shane-carwin.com. Carwin's looking at 2-3 months before getting back to work.
  44. Why is Sean McCorkle Famous on the Internet? This is Why.
    DW: Your next opponent is Stefan Struve, who has already stated that he's going to shut your big mouth with his big fist. Your response? SM: My original thought was wondering why he would use his...
  45. Not much talk about Rampage vs Machida?
    I really have not heard much talk about his fight at all. Maybe i just have not looked or noticed but i think this is a very interesting match up. Im very curious how each fighter plans on fighting...
  46. Josh Koscheck the good guy?
    I admit that I don't like Koscheck for all the thrash talk since coming off TUF 1. But, now I'm starting to wonder how bad he actually is, and how much is just for show. After watching the uncut...
  47. Gerald Harris loves his pranks!
    I found some videos of Gerald Harris doing prank phone calls on random fighters. I thought he was hilarious. Pat Barry Sean McCorkle Daniel Ninja Roberts MMA Gym
  48. ufc 122 predictions sotn?? kotn?? fotn??
    Well. At least the card is free. Who would pay for this?? With this and the wec event on thur. Good week of fights I still have mixed thoughts of the merger, all I see is we lost like 7 or so free...
  49. Rousimar Palhares Vs ? (according to wikipedia...)
    I am taking account that the resource is from Wikipedia But according to it Rousamir Palhares Is fighting Hector Lombard at UFC 127 I am going to believe this is not at all confirmed, i am just...
  50. Anthony "Showtime" Pettis
    This kid is insane! Can't wait to see how he does against Henderson! Highlight Video
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168