UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. video tribute: "The Texas Crazy Horse" Heath Herring
    video tribute: "The Texas Crazy Horse" Heath Herring my latest vid, a tribute for "The Texas Crazy Horse". He's technically still under UFC contract but I doubt we'll see him again. IMO, he'd still...
  2. MMA History What would MMA be like if 2: UFC 6
    I was wondering what your opinions would be if certain things in MMA hadn't happened, or had different consequences, If you have any other ideas please feel free to PM me Tank Abbott Placed 2nd in...
  3. No UFC Undisputed 2011 Next Year
    Sophomore slump, apparently. You'll have to wait until 2012 for the next one according to pastapadre.com. THQ has announced the upcoming release schedule for the company’s 2012 fiscal year. Of note...
  4. UFN 22 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Efrain Escudero missed weight. He is fined 20% of his show money, which goes to Charles Oliveira. Nate Marquardt (186) vs. Rousimar Palhares (186) Efrain Escudero ( 159 ) vs. Charles...
  5. UFC 123 main event should be..Rampage/Lyoto or Penn/Hughes?
    Alright, since the 3rd penn/hughes was learned about yesterday, I got to thinking. Early indications are that Rampage/Machida will still be the Main Event...but should they be? Rampage/Machida: Huge...
  6. Chael Sonnen's poem for Anderson Silva ...
    "Anderson think it through There's still a few months before they lock the cage door behind me and you Last time they raised your hand But it was plain to see That I took a lot more out of you than...
  7. munoz vs simpson added to ufc 123
    anyday now they will annouce that mark munoz will face aaron simpson in detroit i think its a hell of a match so fight card is now done with 11 bouts main card page vs machida penn vs hughes lauzon...
  8. Who Wants to Get TUF
    By Jason Kelly A house fuelled with testosterone, alcohol, and macho egos. Sounds like a typical bar but, no no, we’re talking about The Ultimate Fighter house, a breeding ground for up and coming...
  9. After Silva Sonnen wants GSP or Shogun
    link Chael Sonnen is still swinging his verbal hammer, and now he's laying the smack down on the UFC's reigning welterweight champion. With a rematch against UFC middleweight king Anderson Silva set...
  10. Whatever happened to Jared Rollins?
    Rollins was defeated by War Machine at The Ultimate Fighter: Team Hughes vs. Team Serra Finale via TKO at 2:10 of the third round. The fight was later named fight of the night, which saw both...
  11. Frank Mir on F/N last night-
    I was impressed with Mirs intellegent comentary on Mirko and the upcoming fight.... was kinda surprized- I know hes done wec commentary in the past- Anyone else think he heading for a commentator...
  12. Oliveira Groin Strike
    Anyone have any information about why he was being rushed by the referee and not given the allotted five minute recovery period? Is there something in the Texas rules that I'm not aware of? I just...
  13. Potential TUF Coaches. Who would you like to see?
    Let's put title aspirations aside. Which two fighters do you think would be the most entertaining to watch as coaches on The Ultimate Fighter? I think the most entertaining TUF season of all-time...
  14. Cro Cop rumored to have suffered eye injury, fight with Mir in jeopardy
    Mirko Filipovic may have suffered a serious eye injury in his last training session before flying to Indianapolis. Sources close to the team claim the injury is of a serious nature and could put his...
  15. Silva vs Sonnen 2 was an AMAZING FIGHT!!! ***SPOILER***
    I don't know if any of you knew this or not but I have the ability to time travel. It takes a lot out of me so I don't do it too often. Infact I only time tra can't wait for. After Sonnen's most...
  16. Rampage was screwed by The UFC!!
    Rampage was screwed by The UFC. He should have gotten an immediate rematch against Forrest Griffin. Personally I thought he won the fight but with as close as it was he should have gotten a rematch....
  17. Be Joe Silva for a Day...........
    If you could make one matchup happen in each weight class, what would they be? and why? Ill start it off... LW - George Sotiropolous v Evan Dunham In my opinion these are the 2 most entertaining...
  18. Dana's Initial Reaction to Chael Sonnen's Test
    “When [a UFC fighter] fails a test, the government is going to fine them and suspend them and tell them they can’t make a living for a year. So should I come in after they’ve already lost the...
  19. ufc 119 predictions for fotn, sotn, kotn,
    Another pay per view is upon us And on paper this maybe one of the worst so far this year Then again fights are fights, Last week killed me. Lost more fights than I ever have before Then again I did...
  20. Was sonnen relieved he lost, knowing what was ahead?
    Do you think Chael was maybe a little relieved he didnt win the belt? If he actually went to an official and said he might be positive before the fight I almost think hes relieved hes not having the...
  21. mark hunt vs sean mccorkle??
    I don't ever do this. But. This is a hard pick for me I like hunt a lot but given 5 straight losses. Only thing is he cut the fat Looks in great shape. Will he gass out??? Or will the cut make him...
  22. Marquardt vs Okami rumored for 122
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/266267/Marquardt-vs-Okami-rumored-for-UFC-122/ In an interesting twist, a rumored bout between Nate Marquardt and Yushin Okami is being discussed for UFC 122....
  23. Dana: Vitor will fight Anderson for the title
    Straight from the horse's mouth:
  24. Round 5 Debuts First "UFC Live" Series w/ Couture-Liddell From UFC 43
    link Created with the higher-end collector in mind, these premium figures will measure a full 10 inches and will also come with a UFC-branded display stand. Together, the Couture and Liddell...
  25. Bas Rutten comments on steroid use in Mixed Martial Arts
    link "This is giving the sport a bad name, everything (MMA does) is already “frowned upon” like masturbating in an airplane. "
  26. "Darth" Bader vs. Jon "Bones"
    Ok I was thinkin, seein some posts about how Bader is foolish to stand with Lil Nog, but how Bones would walk through him and I gotta think hmmmmm...........both of these young TALENTED fighters...
  27. Dana White comments on the release of Efrain Escudero and Todd Duffee...
    VIDEO LINK
  28. UFC 119 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Everyone made weight. Mirko Cro Cop (227) vs. Frank Mir (252) Ryan Bader (205) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (205) Chris Lytle (171) vs. Matt Serra (170) Evan Dunham (156) vs. Sean Sherk...
  29. Nam Phan Interview on TUF12 Episode #2 - Koscheck, Bruce LeeRoy and Lentz
    In a side-splitting 30 minute phone call, S-Cla$$ and I were on the edge of our seats as Nam colorfully documented his thoughts on his coach Josh Koscheck, his dealings with teammates, and his true...
  30. Cro Cop's Eye Post-Injury & At 119 Weigh-Ins
    After the injury: At 119 yesterday: All in about 5 days. (Mirko asked Croatian news outlets not to release the top photo until he was cleared to face Mir)
  31. UFC Judges after Sherk vs Dunham
    I am so upset after this fight I don't have enough bad words to describe what I think about those people end the quality of their work !!! Are You with me on this?
  32. Discourse on Dunham
    Evan Dunham showed about as much a fighter can in "defeat" last night... and I think there are a few really telling things about his performance that speak very highly of him. NOTE: this is not a...
  33. Lytle deserves a top 10 fight now!
    Always been a big fan of this guy. When he is on a card you know atleast one fight with him will always give you your moneys worth. Hes been the guy you just throw on the card with another good...
  34. Dunham's Cut
    I don't know...I think this one may top Eastman's cut. Maybe?
  35. Worst judge ever!
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that Cecil Peoples is the worst judge in MMA. I think that out of all the judges out there Cecil Peoples is by far the one that gets it wrong most of the time....
  36. Do Decisions = A Boring Fight?
    This has been one thing that has always got on my nerves, and it may just be me. I tend to see a lot of people's reactions to decisions insisting the fight was "boring" just because it didn't end in...
  37. Where Are the Stars? As UFC Main Eventers Age, No Replacements in Sight
    The UFC has a problem. That in itself seems unbelievable. In the middle of an unprecedented run of success, the promotion seems like it can do no wrong. No mere mortal can stop the Zuffa juggernaut....
  38. Dunham/Sherk fightmetric
    Here is the fightmetric breakdown of Dunham/Sherk for those who are interested. As expected, fightmetric had the fight 29-28 for Dunham. link
  39. going 2 UFC 121!!
    im super excited. it will b awesome. but i got d 100$ seat so im at the highsest spot possible. my ? 2 u is, have any of u ever been on d top row of d Honda center how is it and will i b able 2 tell...
  40. Article on Nog v. Bader
    Here A wide range of opinions have been voiced on the decision in the Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira fight. Though I've read many logical explanations for both fighters deserving the win, I...
  41. Jones not happy with fighting Bader
    I just saw an article on fightline.com that Bones isn't too happy fighting Badar. I would link it but my computer is being stupid so I cant copy the link for some reason. But I kind of feel his pain....
  42. So what's the word on Forrest?
    Has anyone read (or heard in some cases, I guess) anything about his potential return? We're approaching a year since he lost fought and the announcement of the Jones/Bader matchup made me wonder...
  43. is Koschek gay?
    seriously though, first it was motor boating GSP's ass, now I turn on TUF when I get home from soccer, and the very first thing I hear is Josh say "look at his ass" with a big smile on his face
  44. Poll - How is Kos portrayed on TUF12?
    I'm interested in knowing if (so far) TUF12 is changing Kos' image or if it is exaggerating it in the minds of the fans.
  45. Gomi vs Guida?
    who else would like to see this fight? I think it would be a crazy match up Both will stand or go to the ground comfortably but I dont see one stopping the other, I think it would be a 3 round war...
  46. Question about UFC 120?
    When I went to UFC 105 I missed the first fight because it started earlier then time stated on the ticket. Does any one know what time the first prelim starts at UFC 120 and does it say it any were...
  47. ufc 120 predictions fotn??sotn?kotn?
    any ufc that is for free is a good thing good card compared to others, now if i can just stay offline and off damm espn all day so i dont get spoilers fight of the night i am so looking forward to...
  48. where the hell is the NY bad ass at??
    Gotta say guilty fighter pleasure one may be phil baroni Like his attitude, style way he fights winning or losing Was upset he was off boston card Haven't heard a peep from him on the sites I am...
  49. UFC Champions Poll 1. Shogun
    A while ago i did a piece UFC Champions Part 1 Poll 1. Machida I am rebuffing/redoing this as new challengers and champions have emerged starting at LH Please do take a moment to reread the old post,...
  50. Where Are They Now?
    So, the idea behind this is for everyone to list their favorite UFC outcast, or a forgotten fighter, and explain where they're at. Are they winning fights? Do they deserve a shot at the big time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170