UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. The MW Division and JDS' win
    I don't think Chael should get an automatic rematch. The automatic rematches are mostly for really close decisions, (Machida/Shogun) or fights that end in controversy. Chael tapped. He lost. I say...
  2. tribute video: ''The Iceman'' Chuck Liddell
    tribute - ''The Iceman'' Chuck Liddell
  3. Superman on the rise???
    When the UFC first brought back Dennis "Superman" Hallman, I thought it was an odd move to say the least!!?? But he has turnded me into a fan. His first fight he was winning until Doomsday ended the...
  4. UFC Quick Quote: Chael Sonnen responds to Michael Bisping's Twitter attack
    ... by closing out MMA Live with a little message for "The Count." "If Michael Bisping ever addresses me in public comments again, I'll bury him where he stands." Link Looks like Bisping had some...
  5. UFC 119: Big Nog drops out, Cro Cop replaces him. *BONUS* Forrest Griffin vs Jon Jones set for UFC 123.
    My hopes of seeing the Mir vs Nogueria rematch have been crushed. Nogueria dropped out due to an injury that needs surgery. So Mirko Cro Cop now replaces him. I say Mir takes this, he has composure...
  6. Nate Diaz VS Marcus Davis
    How do you guys see this one playing out? Do u think that Marcus will get the TKO/KO? Nate getting the sub? Nate's boxing is pretty solid and he looked real good in his fight with Rory...how do you...
  7. UFC 121 Poster Up
    Compared to Brock, Cain almost looks small...at least from the neck down.
  8. Florian Vs Maynard for title shot??
    Ok, I found this pic on TAPOUT.COM and it was news to me! I thought I would post it....
  9. UFC 2010 undisputed League !!!
    its a league i started cpu vs cpu, here is the forum i use where everything is, I thought i just posted this a few mins ago but couldnt find it.....sorry LINK REMOVED BY MOD
  10. Vitor Belfort to take on Chris Leben at UFC 124?
    Are you kidding me? If you were going to give Belfort a match, at least give him Chael Sonnen. I know Chris Leben has been on a roll since his victory over Akiyama, but still.. Do you guys think the...
  11. Semmy Schilt in talks with UFC?
    link Semmy Schilt, current holder of the K-1 World Grand Prix belt and the only man ever to win three consecutive K-1 Grand Prix, is in talks with the UFC about joining the heavyweight division,...
  12. Lesnar vs. Velasquez Thoughts
    Im just curious where everyones at on this fight. Its going to come down to Velasquez's speed and takedown defense. Lesnar can obviously take a beating and is in great shape for every fight....
  13. ufc 2010 the year of the comebacks!!!
    Gotta say crazy year so far!!! So many comebacks from last round to last minute Still a few more months and a lot of fights left in the year Off top of my head Condit over mcdonald. In second left...
  14. Matyushenko Signs New UFC Deal
    According to Alchemist Management, the agency that represents him, Vladimir Matyushenko has signed a new 4 fight deal with UFC. He's 5-3 career in UFC, 2-1 in his current run with the promotion....
  15. Dana White on The Herd w/Colin Cowherd today
    Tune in if you want!
  16. Florian/Maynard True #1 Contender
    by Jason Kelly Former real estate agent Gray Maynard will have the house against him this Saturday at UFC 118 in Boston where he engages with Kenny Florian, who is a native of Dover Massachusetts....
  17. GSP Interview VID
    GSP talks about TUF, Koscheck's hair, strength & conditioning, and Anistons love life http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.uk/mediacentre/
  18. ufc 118 predictions fotn?? sotn?kotn??
    a good main card and some good fights are upon us fight of the night will go with davis vs diaz sub of the night will go with maia over miranda ko of the night will go with penn over edgar upset if...
  19. video tribute: "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell
    video tribute - "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell With the Franklin fight being potentially the last time we see "The Iceman", here is my tribute to Chuck's career. Any thoughts/feedback welcome &...
  20. Should James Toney really be that big of an underdog come Saturday night?
    The more I question this fight the more I notice myself giving Toney more of a window of opprotunity to pull off an upset. The biggest reason why I give Toney a larger chance than most seem to be is...
  21. video tribute: Mirko Cro Cop
    With his big fight with Mir coming up, figured now would be a good time to post this, my tribute to Mirko Cro Cop: tribute: Mirko Cro Cop song used is by Croatian artist Slijepi Putnici - ("Mirko Cro...
  22. UFC 118 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Everyone made weight. Frank Edgar (154) vs. B.J. Penn (154) Randy Couture (220) vs. James Toney (237) Demian Maia (184) vs. Mario Miranda (185) Kenny Florian (156) vs. Gray Maynard (156)...
  23. Joe Rogan at the Fan Expo Q & A
    He was ridiculously unprofessional during this whole thing to the point it pissed me off. Telling a husband to rape choke his wife? I know he was joking for the most part, but he was being...
  24. Fight Night With Family & Friends – UFC 118
    Oh, Fight Night… where to begin? I recall my dad watching “Cage Fighting” when I still lived at home. I thought it was insane! It was so brutal. Not that I was a big boxing fan but at least boxing...
  25. BJ vs Frankie commentary
    Despite how well Frankie ended up doing, I think the first three rounds were pretty even with BJ landing quite a few punches himself, but the commentary from Goldie and Rogan made it seems like BJ...
  26. Lost for words and in his own
    I came here tonight full of humbleness and Bud Light and Blue Moon. Not only to post and check my stats, which were terrible, but to congradulate Frankie, The Answer, Edgar. I thought he would lose....
  27. What now for BJ?
    After bj lost to frankie where do you guys think he will go from here?Am a big fan of his but am not sure what is best for him does he hang them gloves up move to WW or stay and try again at LW or...
  28. Randy to head back to LHW
    link Almost an obvious statement, but it's just nice to be reconfirmed.
  29. Gray Maynard Defends 'Smart' Victory
    video link MMA Fighting spoke to Maynard about his performance, finally getting a title shot and why he feels like he is ready to make a serious run as champion.
  30. Dana White on Kenny Florian: 'He Chokes in the Big Fights'
    link "I hate to say this because I don't want to take anything away from Gray Maynard, but I think Kenny is just one of those guys who chokes in big fights," UFC president Dana White said. "I'm not...
  31. Better UFC Event?
    Which event do you think was better UFC 116, 117, or 118? I personally like 117 the best. Its one of my favorite events. The main event was just amazing and Matt Hughes was awesome.
  32. BJs scoring system
    penn said that rounds should only be scored based on striking and submission attempts which means grappling positions should hold no weight with judges i personally agree but would love some...
  33. Couture's Single Leg Takedown Of Toney At 118
    I heard Toney apparently didn't work much on the takedowns...
  34. Anybody else disappointed with UFC 119?
    As a whole? I dont think it should be PPV..What are ur thoughts? Its not that it doesnt have star power, which it kind of doesnt, but i dont see many of the match ups as relevant fights towards title...
  35. James Toney vs Frankie Edgar
    Call me a troll but this is a serious question. After watching the fights one of my buddies asked me who would win..... and.........I honestly think all the Elite fighters in every weight class could...
  36. Marcus Davis' face!!!!??
    Now I missed the fight live and only saw a very poor quality vid online. But today when I went to Cagepotato.com i was very shocked to see this!!! I know Diaz has good boxing. ButI had know Idea he...
  37. Ummm Joe Lauzon Anyone?
    Disclaimer: I know he fought Gabe Reudiger. I can't believe a thread hasn't been posted about his performance the other night. He impressed the hell out of me, and honestly was the fighter who stood...
  38. Tibau vs. Miller
    There has been little to no talk about the upcoming fight night card on the forums, or at least the main forums. This fight sticks out to me, because both guys I think have a lot of potential in the...
  39. Whats next for Nate Diaz?
    Not many people have mentioned his fight. I think he looked great, and Davis is no can either. I dont know why he has been insisting that he go back down to LW. He has looked great at both of his...
  40. James Toney
    dose anyone know if dana cut him or is it only one fight ?
  41. ufc main card for 122 germany??
    With the annouced fights. And still Mccrary fighting. And siver. This card is getting full quick I got Belfort vs okami Rivera vs sakara Matsuyenko vs brilz. On main card They still need to add a co...
  42. Yves Lavigne Remains Unbiased: Josh Koscheck Statements Were False
    According to the Franchise Montreal, Yves Lavigne feels that he may have justifiable cause to take legal action against Le Journal de Montreal for false statements released during a recent “alleged”...
  43. Matt Hughes' HIT SQUAD
    Kyle Watson head Brazilian jiu-jitsu coach and H.I.T. Squad fighter will be on the next season of the Ultimate Fighter. Kyle will be appearing on the hit reality show The Ultimate Fighter starting...
  44. Chael Sonnen vs. Anderson Silva II possible for New Year’s Day event
    link Brazilian slugger Vitor Belfort recently explained he would be facing Yushin Okami in mid-November rather than UFC middleweight title-holder Anderson Silva due to injured ribs “The Spider” had...
  45. September 8, Two Years Later...
    RIP Evan Tanner. Today is the 2 year anniversary of his death. If you haven't seem them yet check out his unreleased "For A Better World" videos, which were put out soon after......
  46. Clay Guida hints at next opponent
    Linky First off, love the lebowski reference. Lastly, Who do you guys think it is? Stephens and Guillard are fighting each other. The only person i can think of that's left is Gomi.
  47. George Sotiropoulos vs Joe Lauzon
    Who you got? Surprised with the match up, even though I think Joe is a great fighter, he lost 2 fights ago..Would've figured George would fight against Penn or Florian for possible match up. Still a...
  48. Finding it hard lately
    To find a reason not to watch a UFC card in whatever capacity. There always seems to be a bit of griping when the lower tier fights are announced, but those are a lot of the time the most...
  49. UFC Fight Night Awards/Bonus
    Hey prozacnation normally does these but just going to start a post for your thoughts on the bonuses FOTN: Pearson Miller SOTN: Rousimar Palhares KOTN: Kyle Kingsbury Upset of the night: Rousimar...
  50. Matt Hughes vs BJ Penn 3 for UFC 123!!
    Link So it looks like this is happening! I am excited and interested. Just want to know what everyone else thinks. My only concern will be that BJ will not have enough time to put on the PROPER kind...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168