UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Frank Mir vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria 2- UFC 119!!
    Man! I feel this becoming a very good rematch. Both coming off devastating losses, Mir from Carwin and Nogueria being finished for the 2nd time, this time by Cain Velazquez(which was even an more...
  2. When will Machida fight?
    Anyone has an idea on Lyoto Machida's next return? Thank you.
  3. UFC 120: Lesnar vs Velasquez
    This is a match I'm very excited about. Both Lesnar and Velasquez are very alike, skill wise. They both are accomplished NCAA Division I wrestlers. Both have devastating knockout power. I don't want...
  4. Benson Henderson needs to be in the UFC
    WTF is he doing not in the UFC?
  5. What to do with Jake Shields?
    With his recent signing (keep in mind that I've yet to see it confirmed by the UFC) I got to wondering what would be the smarter move for the UFC. Do you all think it would be smarter for the UFC to...
  6. Where is Phil Baroni Training?
    The NYBA is on the Boston card. He's currently in Vegas but he doesn't belong to any team out there. He had been doing a little training at Wand's gym but not anymore. Can anyone tell me where he's...
  7. UFC 119 Poster Up
    And one can actually tell the Nogueiras apart...or can they?
  8. Jensen on McGee: 'Hasn't Fought Anybody Yet'
    link “I'm one of the old dogs and nobody really knows that about me because I'm not one of those guys that comes out and talks all kinds of crap to people,” Jensen told the Sherdog Network's...
  9. Shields says it was always going to be the UFC
    link "No, I really didn’t have an intention of going back to Strikeforce," Shields told MMAWeekly Radio on Monday. "It's nothing against them. I don't think they're a bad show. I just think the UFC,...
  10. Randy not planning to box with Toney
    link Speaking to CagePotato he said, "I have no intention, and no illusion that I'm a world-class boxer. I'm a mixed martial artist, and that encompasses a whole lot of things, and I won the...
  11. Kang-Filho decision bolsters argument for PRIDE
    article judging criteria over boxing's 10-point must system.
  12. Edgar VS BJ
    What will Edgar do differently...... I think the stars aligned for his upset "Win" i dont think he really won... but his game plan was good- bJ was apparently ill and fighting outside in that...
  13. Out of all the Ultimate Fighter winners, who was the 'least' succcessful
    As title above, in your personal opinion who do you think was the least successful winner of a TUF season after the show Diego Sanchez 10-4 Forrest Griffin 8-4 Joe Stevenson 8-5 Rashad Evans 10-1-1...
  14. versus 2 predictions fotn? sotn? kotn?
    I gotta say after june I was a lil tired of watching fights every week on tv. But now I am hungry to see some damm fights Aug will be awesome ufc, bellator, wec and strikeforce Anyways versus ufc. In...
  15. Reljic returning to Light Heavy Weight
    link Goran Reljic is on his way back to light-heavyweight because he finds the cut to middleweight too difficult. He also expects to be cut from the UFC if he loses his next fight, although he does...
  16. A video collection of Sonnen's best smack talk about Silva
    VideoLink I do believe that this may be an instant classic!
  17. Spike TV to Carry UFC 120 on Tape Delay
    link Spike TV will air UFC 120 “Bisping vs. Akiyama” via same-day tape delay at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Oct. 16 from the O2 Arena in London.
  18. 9 Bouts Signed for UFC Fight Night 22
    link UFC Fight Night 22 Wednesday, Sept. 15 Frank Erwin Center Austin, Texas Demian Maia vs. Alan Belcher Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman Cole Miller vs. Ross Pearson Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau Efrain...
  19. Couture interested in fight with Cro Cop
    link In a recent interview with Fighters Only, Filipovic said that a fight with Randy Couture is “interesting to him”. (He also name checked Gabriel Gonzaga and Rodrigo Nogueira). Those comments...
  20. UFC On Versus 2 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Damarques Johnson missed weight. He did not lose all the required weight in the alloted time so the fight is now catch weight. Johnson will be fined 20% of his fight purse. Jon Jones (206)...
  21. Paging Chris Leben...Chris Leben, Prepare To Step Up Again, Stat!
    As you might've noticed already, Alan Belcher's off UFN 22 so Demian Maia needs a replacement opponent. The search is on, but surely the first name that comes to mind since it's a MW fight is Chris...
  22. John Howard's Eye After UFC On Versus 2 (Photo)
    Now that's swelling.
  23. Herb Dean Standing them up
    What's up with Herb standing them up so quickly? It's not like Ellenberger wasn't doing something, did you see Howards eye? I was getting sick of hearing "do something or I'll stand it up". He was...
  24. James Irvin at peace with possible UFC release
    link James "Sandman" Irvin today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that while he expects to be released from the UFC, he remains positive about his fighting future and wants to compete again in...
  25. UFC On Versus 2: Aftermath For Losers
    Something I've thought about since yesterday, obviously there's always debate about what happens for the event's losers. Here's my thoughts on what happens now to the losers with regards to standing...
  26. Forrest Griffin to return at UFC 123?
    Wow! I was gone for a long time! Anyways, I am ECSTATIC to hear about this news. Griffin is one of my top 10 favorite light heavyweights. What's even better is that his opponent may be Rich Franklin!...
  27. James Toney reminds me of Chael Sonnen.....here's why
    link Dana White - "If he don’t like me, f*ck him, …but, you know what, after the fight, since he’s been running his mouth lately like a little pig, I’m gonna knock his ass out too, right after the...
  28. Any predictions for the Sonnen and Silva staredown?
    I love watching the weigh-ins. Sometimes I find them very telling of how a fight will play out and at times I find myself changing my picks after two fighters hit the scale. This got me to thinking...
  29. ufc 117 predictions sotn? kotn? fotn?
    The best pay per view of the year so far Was looking forward to this one for awhile now Fight of the night Gotta go with fitch vs alves rematch. I have a feeling it will be bloody Sub of the night,...
  30. MIr vs. Noguira II Question
    Just wanted to ask this and get everyones opinion but does anyone seriously think that NOG has a chance against Frank I mean as much as everyone likes to hate on Frank you got to give him his credit...
  31. Silvs vs Sonnen Inception style[Video]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GykXuYqg09s Fan made trailer hyping the fight. Very good video Who else is ordering on Saturday?
  32. Chael Sonnen on the Jim Rome Show today...
    Coming up in the next segment. (1:00pm EST).
  33. Prop for proof
    Does anyone have evidence (links preferred) of Chael Sonnen calling out Anderson Silva for the last four years....I have never heard him call out Silva, not after he fought Filho....never. Props are...
  34. UFC 117-Worst Staredown Ever?
    Although Thiago Alves found it funny...
  35. ufc 117 weigh in video
    http://modulesorigin.ufc.com/live/
  36. Favorite Moments in UFC History
    Just name some of the greatest, most inspiring moments for u in UFC history. My all time favorite moment was when BJ Penn took the title from Matt Hughes @ UFC 46. Chuck vs. Wandy was an amazing...
  37. What do you think of the cast for TUF 12?
    I think it is pretty weak. Not really any blue chip prospects on the show. I would have to favor JJ Ambrose or Nam Phan. What do you think of the cast and who do you predict to win it?...
  38. Larry Pepe talks Sonnen interview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4enU0Oi4oII&feature=player_embedded The link is to the youtube audio of Steve Coefield interviewing Larry Pepe.
  39. thoughts on the Anderson/Sonnen fight?
    what do you guys think about the fight. I kinda felt like Anderson underestimated Sonnen in the 1st round. But then again it looks like Anderson wasn't trying. He let himself get hit twice and then...
    Pages: 2
  40. Most entertaining UFC title fight?
    Mid round one I was thinking how amazing this fight was, Silva/Sonnen, but I did not want the fight the be a round one beat up win. I would love to see a five round back and fourth battle. And that...
  41. Andersons days are Limited
    After watching Chael Sonnen absolutely have his WAY with the "p4p" best, and rocking him on the feet and beating him up, all the mystique is fading. I believe he got lucky, sure he won the...
    Pages: 2
  42. lets talk rematch
    well guys, what's next? vitor? rematch? discuss.
  43. Anderson Silva is incredible &
    I think he may be a ROBOT. what was up with that RD 1 bit, where he dropped his hands and just took like 4 to the chin? Incredible. It made me think he was looking or expected to be taken down. He...
  44. Anyone else have a problem with Struve's handtouch-kick combo?
    i thought that was pretty bush league, i mean theres no rule against that, the bell sounds and you fight, but i found that to be pretty cheap. im not saying he won because of that or anything, but i...
  45. Great Refs
    I'd like to step away from the usual conversation following UFC 117 and comment on the excellent officiating. I thought that the Nelson vs Dos Santos fights as well as Struve vs Morecraft could...
  46. who should be next in line for Anderson?
    Ok since there has been alot of talk(not by Dana or UFC brass or anything) but by the people on this website. Who do you want to see Anderson fight next? I'm going to be really honest here and I...
  47. UFC 117: Your reaction?
    I'm sorry to say that I was so pissed off at UFC 117. I mean believe me, I loved every single fight until the fifth round of the main event. I cannot believe out of nowhere, Anderson Silva pulls off...
  48. Jon Fitch was wrong and still is.
    Remember what he said after Sonnen beat Marquardt, Okami and Miller ? “I think closed guard is dead in MMA right now,” “Unless you’re Demian Maia or Shinya Aoki forget about it – you’re either...
  49. UFC 117 Aftermath - What's next for the winners and losers?
    WINNERS: Anderson Silva Jon Fitch Matt Hughes Junior dos Santos Clay Guida Stefan Struve Rick Story Dennis Hallman Johny Hendricks Phil Davis Tim Boetsch LOSERS: Chael Sonnen Thiago Alves Ricardo...
  50. Further Proof That Roy Nelson's Gut Is Tougher Than It Looks
    I think it's safe to say that stomach has what most of us would call quite the chin. And Cain Velasquez's chin at that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170