UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Wrestler Simpson confident in standup game against slugger Leben at TUF 11 Finale
    link If the heavy handed Leben plans to brawl, Simpson says ready to weather the storm. "I feel comfortable standing up there," Simpson said. "I think I'm faster than him, and I'll catch him." I...
  2. Finale Picks and Parlays
    Anyone else run the table on this card? 10-0 for me. Good luck I guess. I took a lot of heat for putting a big bet on Siver but it paid off sick! I also had Hamill and Camozzi to win as well. Both...
  3. Hamill's Staph Infection At TUF 11 Finale (Picture)
    Looks like he got shot in the back...
  4. Who's first for Court?
    Now after a great performance against a game guy like Mcray, and being the Ultimate Fighter winner. Who does Court fight first....plain and simple. I think they will bring him along slowly like other...
  5. The Leben Simpson stoppage was horrible.
    I have never complained about a stoppage before...normally because other people do it for me. But everyone seems to be ok with this stoppage. I'm not. Simpson was rocked, ran and tripped. Simpson got...
    Pages: 2
  6. Yoshihiro Akiyama Wants TUF In Asia, To Be Coach
    Should TUF ever do an Asia edition, seems he wants in as a coach. Loose (machine-done) translation from an article just posted on SportsNavi (the Japanese version of Yahoo Sports): Opening forming...
  7. The unsung warrior from TUF 11 Finale
    With Hamill emerging victorious despite suffering staph and a broken hand, a questionable stoppage which ruined many a parlay and McSweeney's camp calling for a NC from ghost fouls, people haven't...
  8. Remember this Chuck Liddell???
    Written by Jason Kelly Photo by Eric Williams San Luis Obispo, a place in California that has typical Cali things such as sun, beaches, and women along with some beautiful sights to photograph but,...
  9. Early TUF 12 Gym Photo (No Spoilers)
    From Arianny's Twitter: Almost can't see Kos' hair.
  10. James Toney is gonna "Murder" Randy VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y-8FcptLz4&feature=player_embedded I think he's been hit a few too many times in the head, or he's drunk all the time or somethin bc his speech is TERRIBLE
  11. Who will replace injured Wanderlei Silva on 116 card?
    Wanderlei silva has been reported to be off the 116 card with a rib injury according to www.fightline.com. I was just wondering who should he be replaced by? Give me your thoughts.
  12. BJ Penn VS. Edgar 2
    Who's looking forward to Penn vs. Edgar 2? Are you going? We know BJ will be ready to try and reclaim his title on Aug. 28th at UFC 118! -Scout Force Factor
  13. Quote of the Day: Fedor Emelianenko Will Consider Offers From UFC After Two Strikeforce Fights
    I did not want to offend the UFC in any way. What I meant is, I don't like to watch fights in general. My main concern is what kind of culture I bring, myself. ... It has always been for me that...
  14. If (very likely imo) Anderson Silva stomps Sonnen with ease...
    ...is that evidence that Silva should be a heavy favorite in a potential superfight with GSP?
  15. UFC's Newest HeadBlade Spokesperson...
    Shave...I mean, Shane Carwin.
  16. Your Halfway through the Year Best of.(KOTY, SOTY, FOTY)
    I did this last year around this time but what are your top canidates so far for KO of the year, Sub of the Year, and Fight of the Year? I bet most of you will pick Garcia vs. Jung for FOTY, although...
  17. ufc 116 predictions
    A blockbuster heavyweight match is upon us The biggest of all time Ko of the night Carwin will chalk up another first round ko against lesnar Sub of night George sotouropolis will catch pellegrino...
  18. When Will Machida bounce back to title contention? Spoiler!
    The question isn't if, but when will the dragon be Reincarnated and take his title. It looks like shogun v evans is set in the not too distant future and the only way evans comes out alive is doing a...
  19. what fight do you think is going to be better?
    Chris Lytle vs Matt Brown or the main event of Shane Carwin vs Brock Lesnar. In my opinion I defiantly think that Lytle vs Brown will be better because I believe these two will just go at it till'...
  20. Chuck still has one lost in him *IMO
    Even tho Chuck a nice guy I would really want to see the Trilogy of Chuck V. Tito come to fruition. This would be the best chance for Tito to redeem himself and get that Ice monkey of his back which...
  21. who is the UFC's best "prospect"
    In my definition prospect in the UFC is basically someone with 2 fights within the UFC or less. Couple examples being Phil Davis, Rory MacDonald, Jake Ellenberger, the TUF guys. My number 1 would...
  22. Velasquez and JDS
    Just a small question/statement JDS has beaten: Wedrum KO Streuve TKO Cro Cop TKO Yvel KO Gonzaga KO Velasquez has beaten: Brad Morris TKO Jake o'Brien TKO Denis Stojnic TKO Kongo Decision Rothwell...
  23. Will Dana White Give Fedor Emelianenko a UFC Contract?
    After his upset loss (IMO cos alot of people seem to not think so.) to Werdum and the stripping of his rightfully P4P ranking will Dana White still pressure Fedor to join UFC
  24. Seth Petruzelli?
    How many people here besides myself give him a chance. I think he easily wins this fight but I see a lot of people here are quick to say he has no chance. Hasn't Seth been training with Mir?
  25. machida's facebook
    so im friends with lyoto (if it is his real account). Recently he posted some stuff about having more character downloads for 2010 (sam stout renzo gracie,some venues) He said THQ is sponsoring his...
  26. Karlos Vemola vs Madsen
    So what are his chances? He looks like he just runs out of the gate, throws wild haymakers and when they turtle he gnp's or slaps on some half ass choke. He's at a pretty good camp, but that only...
  27. Brock Lesnar on the Jim Rome Show at 2:15 EST.
    Lesnar will be on Jim Rome's Show in about 10 minutes. Just a heads up in case you want to check it out.
  28. Shields VS ...
    Now that Shields has been cut by Strike Force who should he fight? I think that his first fight should not be a title shot against Anderson. Not yet, at least. I think that Shields should fight Vitor...
  29. He's said it before and he'll say it again - "If I lose, I'll retire."
    Ariel Halwani interview with Kurt Pellegrino. LINK
  30. UFC 116 Weigh-Ins Results
    Results: Everyone made weight. Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Shane Carwin (265) Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Chris Leben (186) Matt Brown (171) vs. Chris Lytle (170) Stephan Bonnar (205) vs. Krzysztof...
  31. brock vs shane, who is eating the hospital food afterwards?
    i was so convinced carwin is going to knock brock out in the first, but after rewatching his fight with gonzaga, saw how easily napao took him down and now fear he's in for the beating of his life,...
  32. One of the best UFC cards I've ever seen!
    WOW!! I LOVED every single fight tonight! Just so much drama, heart and skill shown. I am still so pumped up right now. A few of the comebacks were unbelievable...awesome night! What do you guys...
  33. Lessnar - intelligently defending yourself?? Turtle??
    I wanted Shane to win so bad- I cheered for Brock when he came to the ufc and yes I though he beat Mir the 1st fight. When brock showed his classiness he lost me.... I know for the Heavyweight TITLE...
  34. Rematches
    Which rematch do you most want to see?
  35. LMAO - "Cold Stone" Steve Austin
    Did anyone hear Goldie refer to Steve Austin as "Cold Stone"? Good stuff.
  36. Whats next for Carwin?
    With all the big UFC HWs (Cain, JDS, Roy) locked up, except for Mir who he just beat, who is next for Shane Carwin? I was thinking Rothwell or Kongo any other ideas?
  37. brock lesnar...
    i have had a real dislike for this man since ufc 100, not cos im a mir nut hugger but cause he was so 1 dimentional and a total dick after the fight. However after getting beat within an inch of his...
  38. Gerald Harris
    I have been singing his praises since he was on TUF (Ithought he was the most skilled guy in the house) after winning his first 3 ufc fights all by T/KO do you think he should be ready for some...
  39. Gerald Harris' RAMPAGE SLAM KO Last Night (GIF)
    Rampage 2.0? Wanted to see this as soon as I read about it...
  40. Pellegrino
    I remember Pellegrino saying before this fight and his last fight that if he lost again he would retire. I think he is a very exciting fighter and I would hate to see him quit. Just wondering what...
  41. Fedor Would Beat Brock
    What did Saturday night prove? That it's nearly impossible to be a full time MMA fighter at the highest level AND Keep your day job. That lack of a gas tank will turn a W into an L. That Brock Lesnar...
  42. Stack the heavyweight division
    This division is still not a "stacked" division, yet. Of course, there is Lesnar and Carwin, but after them the only two major attractions are, dos Santos and Velasquez. All of the other names are...
  43. Cro Cop and Big Nog both interested a rematch!
    link Nogueira told Mano a Mano that he would like a second fight with Filipovic now they are both in the UFC. He won their first meeting with an armbar submission and says he thinks he would have...
  44. Tatame Mag starts UFC in Brazil / TUF rumor
    Beware of Tatame But, the expectations are of a completely different show next year, when UFC will make its second edition in Brazil. On the cover article of TATAME Magazine #173, which is already...
  45. Is Punching or squeezing yourself out the same as gassing out
    In my 1st MMA fight I experienced it- I was incorrectly trying to sub a guy and squeezes do hard, after the 1st, my arms were lead.... we saw something similar with Lebon VS Aaron Simpson. Aaron is...
  46. Yoshihiro Akiyama
    It’s no secret that the UFC would love for Akiyama to lead them into the Asian Combat Market but with dreadful cardio can they trust him to do it? I think they need to buy him a treadmill and tell...
  47. who will be the next champion? (any weight)
    who do u guys think will be the next guy to win a belt in any weight division? Its possible the no1 guys will lose their match for title so who might be after them? I dont think sonnen will beat...
  48. Big John McCarthy Rumored to Return at UFC Live: Jones vs Matyushenko
    All I can say is, It's about time! Linky
  49. Why Dana White Signed Mark Hunt Despite 5 Fight Losing Streak
    He had to, contractual obligations. PRIDE deal. Only question, of course, is how many.
  50. Chael Sonnen Is Now A Standup Comedian
    He's at it again today with the 117 trash talk: "I'm here because I beat up everybody who got in my way. I beat every champion there's ever been except one and I've stuck my finger in his chest for...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170