UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. 114 Parlay
    I have Bisping, Evans and Dan Miller on a parlay. Without bashing, what do you guys think? I know about everyone hates Bisping but I dont think Miller has anyway of winning tonight....
  2. Happy for Melvin Guillard
    Is anyone else as happy for Melvin Guillard as I am? This is a guy who has had his fair share of ups and downs but who has consistently shown promise throughout his career. I really hope he's turned...
  3. Jason Brilz was absolutely ROBBED!!!
    It's absolutely ridiculous! Jason Brilz completely dominated Lil Nog the first 2 rounds and then the 3rd round was more even. But Jason Brilz clearly won that fight. I'm completely baffled. What the...
  4. 114 Main Event Outcome
    Hey guys, this is for everyone who watched Evans v Jackson Please choose the statement you most agree with. I 'm very interested in seeing the results.,and please be honest. Thanks alot. Jess
  5. ufc exp news and highlights
    Just got back from vegas Went to weigh ins on friday. Thank god I got there early Sat in second row dead center for it, a huge crowd for the weigh ins Expo sat. Was jam packed waited in line for 3...
  6. UFC 114: Whats Next For The Fighters
    Rashad Evans - Shogun Rua Rampage Jackson - Lil Nog / Lyoto Machida / Forrest Griffin rematch (either of the 3) Michael Bisping - Yushin Okami vs. Mark Munoz winner Dan Miller - Jason MacDonald (if...
  7. Rankings Problem
    So I don't know what's going on with the rankings on this site. I used to consider them some of the most accurate. An aggregate of the opinions of hardcore MMA fans. But now they're just ridiculous....
  8. Ortiz vs. Ramapage?
    This fight makes sense, Tito still has a couple fights left on his contract and with the Ramapage losing his last fight this fight seems to make sense, they havent fought each other before and both...
    Pages: 2
  9. Chael Sonnen Planning To "Crucify" Ed Soares
    Is this what Twitter has come to? (From Mania)
  10. Another Todd Duffee UFC Record
    Todd Duffee manhandled Mike Russow for the better part of two-and-a-half rounds only to get knocked out by a Russow shot straight to the jaw. For the fight, Duffee landed 51 significant strikes...
  11. Okay,i'm just gonna come out and say it: I don't get all the Rashad hate.
    Okay, I just have to get this off my chest because it somewhat puzzles me. It's sure to be a contraversial point of view too,but I got to say it. From the weigh-ins to mma forums across the globe...
  12. Junior "Cigano" Dos Santos vs. Roy "Big Country" Nelson
    Alright, since both have confirmed, who wins and how? This is an interesting fight to me. A big contrast of styles. I think both men have a huge advantage over each other, it's just a matter of how...
    Pages: 2
  13. Bisping's Next Fight
    Is Bisping on the brink of contender status? and if so, who's his next opponent? All the other MW contenders are set to fight in the coming months, so will he get the winner/loser of Wand and...
  14. Which training partners would you love to see fight each other?
    I recently posted a topic about Tito fighting Rampage and alot of people commented saying that they used to train together and that chances are they wont take that fight but to be honest I think that...
  15. How and Why Evans Will Win
    Everyone knows that Rashad's strong point is his wrestling. His takedowns are great and his shot is too. But the reason that his takedowns are so successful are because of his footwork in the...
  16. UFC 117 Poster
  17. Is that Chuck Liddell?
    Picture It's kinda hard to tell from the picture but it looks like him to me. I haven't seen Chuck in that kind of shape since....ever.
  18. No Place for Losing: Top 10 Current UFC Win Streaks
    Another slideshow from bleacher report worth checking out. link
  19. Another Gem from Chael
    Link
  20. ufc 115 predictions kotn?? fotn?? sotn??
    Another fight card is upon us Love the main event lidell vs franklin. Fight of the night Condit vs mcdonald. Should be very interesting Knock out of the night Lidell. Will connect. At some point he...
  21. Two fight Im not sure about at ufc 115
    The first is Cro Cop/Barry, Im leaning towards Barry in this fight, hes a good kickboxer and his fast for his size, also can take a punch, then again Cro Cop looked great in his last fight and if he...
  22. Olympic Steroid testing in UFC
    At the TUF 12 media day today Koscheck said that he wants and Olympic drug test done between him and GSP before theier december fight, he believes GSP is on steroids. And when they asked GSP he said...
  23. UFC 119 (Indianapolis)
    So, I'm thinking this will be my first live UFC experience. Two matchups are rumored (not officially announced) and they are: Joey Beltran vs. Matt Mitrione Jeremy Stephens vs. Melvin Guillard What...
  24. More stats for thought...
    as some of you may remember, i made a topic about a year ago compiling the results from the past 15 UFC events (including finales and fight nights) at the time and breaking them down. well, i got...
  25. Matt Serra
    Anyone hear anything about his next fight or opponent? I like him as a fighter but he only fights like once a year...anyone know when his next fight is?
  26. tuf 11 finale anyone hyped up for the final fight?
    I gotta say. I am not really looking forward to this fight. I think if nic ring or even comazzi was not injured one would be in the finals and with all the injuries Are these guys worthy for the...
  27. Ryan Bader, Who's Next
    Nobody's mentioned who he's got next, i'd like too see him face Lil Nog or Brilz, but who do you guys think? (i am not saying i am a fan of him, saying he's overated, anything, Just asking who would...
  28. How the heck did Brilz lose to Eliot Marshall???
    I just looked up the fight, and Marshall won by split decision. How exactly did that one go down?
  29. UFC 115 Weigh-In Results
    Jesse Lennox (170) vs. Mike Pyle (170) Claude Patrick (170) vs. Ricardo Funch (170) Peter Sobatta (171) vs. James Wilks (170) Mario Miranda (186)* vs. David Loiseau (185) Matt Wiman (156)* vs. Mac...
  30. with ufc 115 picks now a lock, show your card!!
    I can't remember last time a card was so hard to pick With that I know I will win some tonight and lose some Main card Went with lidell. Franklin hasn't been lighting it up lately as well Lidell with...
  31. Danzig vs Wiman
    Could the Athletic Commission over turn this and make it a No Contest? If so what are your thoughts on this happening?
  32. UFC 115 Post-Fight Thoughts
    So I've had a bit to drink, excuse my grammar if it's bad. A couple things stuck out to me tonight. 1) The judges in MMA really truly have no idea how to do their jobs. Evan Dunham vs Tyson Griffin...
  33. Claude Patrick Calls Out Dong Hyun Kim
    link Claude Patrick wastes no time calling out Dong Hyun Kim. "I was really excited watching Dong Hyun Kim, the Korean judoka fight. He's awesome. He fought Amir Sadollah recently and beat him. I'm...
  34. Rampage vs The Game?
    link The Game has had no shortage of feuds with fellow hip-hop stars, most notably a long-running battle with 50 Cent, but feuding is par for the course in the rap game and is as much about selling...
  35. UFC WITH A LOGO?
    The UFC should have Chuck Liddell as the logo for the UFC. Everyone knows who Chuck Liddell is. It should be with Chuck Liddell with arms out and the UFC letters in middle of it. The NBA has Jerry...
  36. judges?
    They said that Bill Mahood was one of the judges last night for the Franklin Liddell fight i was wondering if more MMA guy's were judges does anyone think it might help in all the stupid judging. ? I...
  37. Rate UFC 115
    10 being a great event, 1 being a really crappy event.
  38. Who does Dunham get next??
    After Evan Dunhams impressive performance against a tough guy like Tyson Griffin, where does he go?? Does he kind of hover where he is at and fight other up and comers like Sotiropoulous or climb up...
  39. The Iceman
    All I can say is im sad. Liddell is what made me interested in MMA. The most courageous champ, and truly a real warrior, and he went out like a warrior. He didnt quit, he didnt pull out like some we...
  40. Crocop vs. Noguiera? Crocop vs. Randy?
    Which fight would you rather see right now and who would you pick? Obviously Randy is setting up to face off against Toney but I think we all know that could fall out at any minute. For the purpose...
  41. Chuck Liddell Falls in a Finish Worthy of a Champion
    There's a funny thing that happens when you see a legend like Chuck Liddell knocked out cold. One minute, he's larger than life, a hero to millions, marching down to the cage like a lion headed for...
  42. Pat Barry Post-115
    At least he got Cro Cop's autograph, I hear.
  43. HUGE Travesty!!
    Roy Nelson vs JDS is insulting! JDS has earned better competition than Roy Nelson, why in the world would they send JDS back to the beginning like this when he is clearly worthy of a title shot!? At...
  44. SNAPSHOT OF THE DAY: Pat Barry's broken right foot...
  45. Dana White's Failure to Sign Fedor Emelianenko and a Network Deal Stopped the Upward Surge of the UFC
    Share Dana White's Failure to Sign Fedor Emelianenko and a Network Deal Stopped the Upward Surge of the UFC by Kid Nate on Jun 15, 2010 2:00 PM EDT in News 366 comments . What, Dana worry? View full...
  46. ufc 119, 120 main events??
    curious to see what the main events will be suprised no word yet on 119 yet i heard a rumor it may be griffin vs machida griffin stated he wouldnt wanna fight over seas, franklin is out has to be...
  47. Michael Bisping to act in UK Soap spin off!!
    "Ultimate Fighting Championship star Michael Bisping has been cast in this year's Hollyoaks Later. The 31-year-old Cypriot-born mixed martial artist - whose nickname is 'The Count' - is to play the...
  48. Todd Duffee vs Pat Barry
    who else would love 2 c this fight? its the sickest stand up match there could b.it would 4 sure end by brutal KO.also id love 2 c Cheick Kongo vs Kimbo Slice.and Dan Hardy vs Thiago Alves and Rich...
  49. who wins this sick ufc fight? Poll
    who wins?
  50. Cool Poll
    which fight u wanna watch?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170