UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Jameson withdrwing allegations against Ortiz....maybe.
    link Jenna Jameson is apparently set to withdraw her domestic violence allegations against Tito Ortiz, claiming her words have been “distorted” and that nothing of any consequence actually happened...
  2. Lyoto vs. Rua Countdown on Spike
    Just wondering how many of you caught the Countdown of Machida vs. Shogun 2 on Spike last night. Much like the commentary during the fight it appeared pretty clear that the one fighter was shown in a...
  3. UFC Undisputed 2010 - Post all related content here, please.
    To keep the number of UFC Undisputed topics down please post all related info to the game here please.
  4. Clay Guida Looks To Return In August
    So he says on Twitter... Clay Guida (26-11 MMA, 6-5 UFC) recently posted on his Twitter, regarding his return to the cage… Looks like I got my next fight lined up! I'm so pumped, I'm fighting...
  5. Rich Franklin getting some mass!!!
    Hey guys, i just watched Rich franklins video blog leading up to UFC 115 and in the last 20 secs of the clip he takes off his gi and he looks about 15lbs bigger than the last time ive seen him (not...
  6. what happens to Vitor?
    With Shonnen getting a title shot now, where does that leave Vitor, he was supposed to fight for the title at 112, not his not even getting another shot? you would think that Dana White would rather...
  7. Who wins and how?
    Lyoto vs Shogun rematch, who wins and how? Anyone think they know what the new strategies will be going into this fight? I'm gonna guess Lyoto tries to get takedowns just to get them to win the...
  8. ufc 113 fight predictions sotn??kotn??fotn??
    another ufc pay per view approaches and i am still trying to get that bad taste out of my mouth from the last pay per view worst one this year by far fight of the night even though stout has had many...
  9. Replacement of Sakara
    I feel bad for Sakara, with the stuff hes going through, I hope he gets through it okay. But now that hes not fighting Marquardt at UFC 116, any thoughts on replacements? I always thought Okami would...
  10. Forrest Griffin out of UFC 114
    An intriguing co-main event scheduled for UFC 114 has been put on hold as Forrest Griffin (17-6 MMA, 8-4 UFC) has suffered an undisclosed injury in training and has been forced to withdraw from his...
  11. UFC Quick Quote: An improved Paul Daley will send Koscheck home with his teeth in a bag
    Trash-talking teeth trouncer Paul Daley continues his verbal assault on UFC 113 opponent Josh Koscheck in anticipation of their welterweight match-up this Saturday night (May 8) from the Bell Centre...
  12. Chuck on the Ultimate Fighter
    I have to say that the more and more and I see Chuck on the Ultimate Fighter, the more he comes off as a meathead jock which really bothers me. His display after Nick Ring took the win (which was...
  13. Josh Koscheck Photoshop Contest Winner
    Something Paul Daley came up with to build up tomorrow's fight: This wasn't Daley's artwork.
  14. UFC 113: Machida vs. Shogun 2 Weigh-In Results
    All fighters made weight. Lyoto Machida (204) vs. Mauricio Rua (205) Paul Daley (170) vs. Josh Koscheck (170) Matt Mitrione (263) vs. Kimbo Slice (225) Alan Belcher (186) vs. Patrick Cote (184)...
  15. judging solved
    if they only had 1 round with no time limit it would slove all the BS with judging
  16. What do u all think of paul daley being cut from the ufc for his antics
    i think its total bs although he did act out of line but when ur heated like that and u let kos get in ur head the worst comes out in u all in all it sux semtex got cut from the ufc
  17. Fight bonuses, who gets cut, and Injuries from UFC 113
    link $65,000 fight-night bonuses: - Fight of the Night: Jeremy Stephens and Sam Stout - Submission of the Night: Alan Belcher - Knockout of the Night: Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Dana White - "Daley is...
  18. Paul Daley, on a more positive note
    Was it me or did Paul Daley really legitimize his hype with his defensive abilities in that fight? I REALLY believed he was a weak fighter with only world class striking and zero ground defence or...
  19. Koscheck Play acting?
    I think Paul Daley's ridiculous actions last night have halted the talk of the 1st controversy in this match. We all saw it i just want to get everyone's opinion on it me and all my friends believe...
  20. I hope folks don't start doubing Machida's style
    Because in my mind, I had Machida winning the first round prior to getting caught. Shogun was being very game, don't get me wrong, but before he got caught, I think Machida was doing an excellent job...
    Pages: 2
  21. Kimbo Cut!?
    Honestly i'm surprised!! After the Houston Alexander fight Kimbo was being praised and everyone was saying "Oh i want to see more of him!" and now Kimbo fights a very large heavyweight, does pretty...
  22. Was UFC 113 better than you thought it would be?
    I was more entertained by this card than I expected to be other than the Kimbo Mitrione fight all the fights seemed at least competitive, more so than I expected.
  23. Worst judging descisions in ufc history
    I remember Guida VS Griffin - I thought Guida was robbed initially then after watching it again it was close and I could see it going either way. The worst was Bisbing VS Hammil Then maybe randleman...
  24. My reason for why Dana White is stupid for saying Daley will never fight in the UFC again
    I think dana white is a dumbass for letting Paul daley go. He is a great up and coming fighter and I expected him to be fighting for the belt some day. Now dana white cut him. The reason why i think...
  25. Rampage Jackson Vs. Rashad Evans discussion
    Power: Rampage Speed: Rashad Cardio: Rampage Punching: Rampage Kicking: Rashad Chin: Rampage Takedown Offense: Rashad Takedown Defense: Rampage Submission Offense: Push Submission Defense: Rampage...
  26. How good did The Talent Alan Belcher look?
    This guy continues to impress me. His plan last night was to take it straight to Cote and he did. His MT striking looked great and his Jits was just as good. I dont think him Calling out Anderson is...
  27. Really Starting to Like Mitrione
    I don't know what it is. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Kevin Ferguson, but I knew going into that fight that he was going to get chopped down by Mitrione. And interviews and his...
  28. UFC 113 Unaired Prelims Provide Fireworks
    Unfortunately, some of the fights that took place at UFC 113 will go unnoticed by most fans as they did not air Saturday night. Therefore, if you get a chance I highly recommend you watch those...
  29. Koscheck says Daley cheated (not talking about punch)
    Apparently Greasegate 2 won't receive as much attention as Greasegate 1 mostly because Daley isn't with the organization anymore. Koscheck in a post-interview claims that Daley was greased up and a...
  30. Made in Mexico!!! Escudero!!!
    Hecho en Mexico!!! Orale!!!! This is the fight that I am waiting to see. Been very excited. Any thoughts on a favorite, break down style, etc.?
  31. Lyoto's missed left on Shogun
    I think people who say Machida got killed or totally wrong. Right before Machida got dropped he through that knee which landed perfectly and then went in immediately for a straight left. What was...
  32. Mike Brown theme song?
    Its a Lynard Skynard song that he always comes down to but I dont know the name of it. Other fighters come down to it often but he is the one off the top of my head. Thanks
  33. Who will fight Shogun first?
    Who do you believe, or would like to see Shogun defend his title against first? Thoughts?
  34. machida...
    i got a bad feeling he will never be the same fighter from this vicious KO. he lost his aura of being undefeted and "un-hittable" hes done for watch and see just like rich franklyn and ledell after...
  35. Report: Jones Turned Down Minotoro Nogueira Fight
    That's according to Yahoo's Kevin Iole in response to a reader letter. Kevin Iole reveals in latest Yahoo!Sports mailbag that up-and-coming UFC light heavyweight star John Jones declined a slot on...
  36. Hit The Road Warrior: Goulet Cut By UFC
    Mainia says Jonathan Goulet has been cut by UFC following Saturday's loss to Marcus Davis. No further details yet. Goulet is on the Losing Streak Of Doom so it's probably not unexpected. I'll miss...
  37. Share The Story of Anderson Silva's First Shot at UFC Glory
    Link Thought this was a neat story if you haven't already caught it.
  38. Hague vs. Beltran scoring
    For those that have watched the fight, what did you think ? I felt the fight would come down to 29-28 for either guy, but it ended up a 30-26, 30-27, 29-28 UD for Beltran. I'm not disagreeing with...
  39. Rampage Slam
    I don't know how many of you were watching Primetime tonight for the Rampage-Rashad fight, but I was amazed by the slam Rampage did while he was in high school. Did anyone else see this? I found...
  40. Daley definitely hit Koscheck with an illegal knee!
    I was over at Bloody Elbow, and some guy linked to a gif of kneegate. It's difficult to see, but Daley clearly threw two separate knees, the first is obscured by the ref, but it's clear that Daley...
  41. kos, swick, fitch will they ever fight each other??
    the more i realize it the more i would really like to see them fight and they should, but i was thinking who would beat who, who is more well rounded of the three i think swick couldnt beat either...
  42. Prelims on Spike
    Just wondering why Dana chose to put this on the unaired prelim part of the card??? This is gonna be a solid fight between two above average fighters. I would def rather see this than Amir Sadollah...
  43. Page/Evans VS Shogun
    The winner of Page and Suga will get the next shot at Shogun so who do yall think has the better chance of dethroning Shogun? Page got destroyed in their first fight and it still bothers him now, but...
  44. ufc 114 predictions fotn?? sotn?? kotn??
    Great card next weekend Main event will determine a new contender for shoguns belt See if duffee can do another flash knockout The nightmare goes back up to welterweight Knockout of the night. Gotta...
  45. Junior Dos Santos confirms UFC 117 meeting with Roy Nelson
    As expected Junior Dos Santos (11-1 MMA, 5-0 UFC) will meet fellow heavyweight contender Roy Nelson (15-4 MMA, 2-0 UFC) in August at UFC 117. MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) first reported the...
  46. Kyacey Uscola Attacked by Pit Bulls Outside the TUF House
    This is kinda hilarious especially Stephan Bonnars final line... Link
  47. Arona hopes to talk to Dana this week
    link Ok, this originates from Tatame so take it for what it's worth, but I have seen it on about 3 sites now and actually believe there is some truth to it. "I’m going for other reasons, to give a...
  48. What the heck happened to the betting?
    Now I haven't betted in a while, but back in the daY I use to bet quite a bit. Made a killing off of undercard bouts mostly...fighters most people knew nothing about were getting huge underdog...
  49. Seth Baczynski's TUF Blog From Last Night
    Seth blogs for Junkie after every episode this season, it's worth reading as he talks a bit about his fight with Brad last night, which he lost by DQ: As I said in my initial blog, I am a guy who...
  50. UFC 114 Weigh-Ins
    Results: Everyone made weight. Rashad Evans (206) vs. Quinton Jackson (205) Michael Bisping (186) vs. Dan Miller (185) Jason Brilz (205) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (205) John Hathaway (171) vs....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170