UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Chael Sonnen NOT Impressed with Silva
    Chael Sonnen says hes not impressed with Silva's victory, and calls him a "Dirt Bag" apparently.. Linkage
  2. KenFlo Hospitalized With Gruesome Staph Infection
    Pics after the jump, as usual not necessarily for the squeamish. Appears to be in one of his knees, says he's having minor surgery and IV antibiotics. Link
  3. UFC 115 Rich Franklin Vs Chuck Liddell
    Just got this email from the UFC
  4. Best UFC PPV so far? Bad for UFC?...
    I definitely say UFC 108 was the best so far this year and one of the best of all time at least fight quality wise. Every fight I remember was sick with a great finish, Gilbert Yvel vs Dos Santos was...
  5. Brad Blackburn vs Damarques Johnson UFC 112 prelim
    Just watched it. pretty good scrap! Definitely recommend you watch it if your looking for a pretty good back and forth fight to watch. They were hitting each other hard back and forth too. So if you...
  6. UFC 115 full card set, main card includes "Cro Cop" vs. Barry, Condit vs. MacDonald
    MMAJunkie.com MAIN CARD: Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin Patrick Barry vs. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Martin Kampmann vs. Paulo Thiago Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald Evan Dunham vs. Tyson Griffin...
  7. enough about Anderson and BJ!
    what do you think is next for the other fighters from UFC 112? Mark Munoz Kendal Grove Terry Etrim Rafael Dos Anjos Phil Davis Brad Blackburn Damarques Jhonson Mustapha Al-Turk Jon Madsen Renzo...
  8. Referees from ufc 112.
    Ever since the Dan mirgliota poked Herring in the eye before his fight with brock i have never takin him seriously. But watching him the other night i was really impressed. I thought his warning...
  9. Frank Mir says he would like to fight Anderson Silva at a catch weight
    link Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir says he would like to fight current UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva at a catch weight if Anderson’s planned super fight with Georges St....
  10. So is GSP fighting Anderson?
    I mean, he was at ringside. The commentators announced it. The crowd cheered it. Yet hardly anybody is talking about it.
  11. Attended UFC, annoyed by camera-man
    It was my first time attending a UFC event. Paid a litle more than 1000 dollars for a ticket, and the ass of the camera-man standing right infront of me really ticked me off. It was annoying, not...
  12. Where is Sean Sherk?
    He hasn't had a fight for the UFC in the longest time what's going on is he injured or something? He's one of my favourite fighters he better not be done in MMA.
  13. New Belt Policy
    Should the UFC change their championship belt policies so that belts cannot change hands under Judges Decisions? Perhaps the belt should only change hands when a champion is definitively defeated...
    Pages: 2
  14. Sonnen vs Silva kinda confirmed!!??
    I was watching Jim Rome is Burning today and his guest was Dana White! They talk most about "The Spider's performance. Dana also said that Silva's next opponent will be Chael Sonnen. I cant wait for...
  15. UFC 113 commercial
    Has anybody noticed the longer commercial for this event? It's probably the best commercial I've ever seen. I know all about the card and the fighters on it, but watching it made me feel like I had...
  16. Silva's Gloves at UFC 112
    Im sure many have noticed but i was wondering what was up with Silva's gloves not being taped at UFC 112. I am pretty sure a commission person is supposed to check the wraps and mark the gloves...
  17. TUF 11 Hammortree vs Tavares
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this but Tavares was clearly trying to stick his chin in Hammortree's eye near the end of the second round. Watch the fight with 1:05 remaining in the second...
  18. Mike Whitehead arrested / mugshot:
    Link "Mike Whitehead has been arrested and charged with three felonies including sexual assault, attempted sexual assault, and open and gross lewdness."
  19. Listen to this Chael Sonnen Interview
    Its Epic! http://www.sports1140.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4569283
  20. Paul Kelly Dominates/WTF with his back Tattoo!?
    I just got done watching Paul "Tellys" Kelly dominate Matt Veach for two rounds and thought his performance was once of the best of the night! GnP like a champ then submit the guy when he is ready....
  21. Predictions on James Toney's First Opponent.
    Just curious. Who do you all think will be his first opponent? Roy Nelsons name is being thrown out a lot but so is Coutures. I'm not sure if Couture will go up for that one fight though since he has...
  22. Thiago Silva: “I’m not fighting Ryan Bader"
    luink According to the reports, the Brazillian would have published on his Facebook that his next opponent would be Ryan, TUF champion. “I don’t even have a Facebook account, someone is doing that...
  23. franklin @ 288k versus Chuck at 152k, which is greater value?
    Hey guys, I'm entering a fantasy league that has a salary cap in place. I have to pick 10 fighters and stay under 5 mil. Both of these guys come really cheap but I think I'm willing to spend the...
  24. Anderson Silva/Demian Maia interview on talk show
    Link war maia
  25. Dana White Talks Strikeforce Debacle
    "Have you ever seen him do that at one of my shows?" White asked of Nathan Diaz. White said he believes the incident occurred because CBS didn’t align itself with the UFC. He said he had a tentative...
  26. A few thoughts about Undisputed 2010 (after watching the hands on demostrations)
    I found quiet a few videos from gametrailers,via youtube showcasing a lot of what we can expect from Undisputed 2010. Just youtube UFC undisputed 2010 demsostrations and it should pop up. I just...
  27. Dana Whites WEC video blog 4/19
    Here is Dana Whites blog for the upcoming WEC 48 PPV. I know a lot of people like to watch them so i thought id pass the link on. -Link Here-
  28. Kimbo Slice's Twitter Post
    So I follow a lot of fighters on twitter (i know its stupid but its a good way to keep up with things) and Kimbo Slice posted this on his page "Too bad I can't join in the 4 20 festivities today.....
  29. Quote of the Day: BJ Penn Tells an Interesting Story About Dana White
    K-1 was offering me $187,500 per fight - five times what the UFC was offering - and I was still willing to stay with them for one-third of that amount. This was when the relationship took a turn for...
  30. Anderson Silva Gives More Details on His Fight With Demian Maia
    Q: But don’t you think you exaggerated with the provocations? Silva: You dump, inside the octagon, all the tensions that have build up in the months prior to the fight. This is not an excuse, you let...
  31. Cage entrance music
    This a hard one, but does anyone know where I can get the mp3 for a song that Paleface, Fate-Al and Stemm did for UFC Sudden Impact? The song is called "Can't Feel Anything". I cannot seem to find it...
  32. Chris Lytle vs. Matt Brown In The Works For UFC 116
    link The undercard will get a strong boost from a matchup pitting two of the UFC's most exciting welterweights, as a source close to the event tells MMA Fighting that a Chris Lytle vs. Matt Brown...
  33. Uscola and kneegate.
    When I initially saw the finishing knee I was sure it hit the head. But after watching the replay it clearly looked like the one which hit him in the face didn't even come close! Anyone else feel...
  34. Jake Shields fir UFC opponent, who would you like to see
    against him? Personally I feel Paulo Thiago would be good. He's a strong opponent, wont be easy, so I think it would put Shields right where he should be in the division.
  35. Pelligrino and Sotiropoulos sign bout agreement for UFC 116
    link UFC lightweights Kurt Pellegrino and George Sotiropoulos have both signed bout agreements to face off against one another at UFC 116, a source tells MMAFighting.com.
  36. Kongo fighting at UFC 116
    link Cheick Kongo has been added to the card for UFC 116 for a match with an as-yet unnamed heavyweight, Fighters Only has learned. One name that has been linked with the match is Roy Nelson, who is...
  37. Georges St-Pierre - "I Want To Fight the Best and Jake Shields Is the Best Right Now"
    link "As a proud champion, I want to fight the best and Jake Shields is the best right now."
  38. Benson in the UFC?
    How would Benson fair in the UFC. I think he could be top 5. In my honest opinion I think he would beat Guida, Griffen, Gomi, and even Edgar. I think he has a damn good shot at a decision againt...
  39. Rumored for UFC 116: Marquardt vs Sakara and Schaub vs Tuchscherer
    link 1/2 way down Two more rumored fights for UFC 116: Nate Marquardt vs. Alessio Sakara Brendan Schaub vs. Chris Tuchscherer Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin Wanderlei Silva vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama Roy...
  40. WEC 48: Bonuses
    link SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Manny Gamburyan, Benson Henderson, Leonard Garcia and Chan Sung Jung each earned $65,000 bonuses – the largest in World Extreme Cagefighting history – for their...
  41. Paul Sass signs with the UFC
    link British lightweight Paul Sass has become the latest fighter from the UK to earn a UFC contract, signing a four-fight deal with the organisation this weekend. He is expected to make his debut on...
  42. What happened in Dana's trailer after UFC 112
  43. Five Fights That Could Upset the UFC Rankings
    link
  44. Whats next for Mir?
    I still think hes got some interesting fights. Maybe a fight with Gonzaga or a rematch with Nog, maybe even JDS. Thoughts?
  45. Who do you think is the fighter to have Shogun's Number?
    Earlier today i was pondering Rampage v. Shogun 2 and i came to the conclusion that Shogun just has Rampages number. He can pressure(kicks) from a greater range without repercussion in return. And...
    Pages: 2
  46. Liddell vs. Keith Jardine (UFC 76)
    I was watching Liddell vs. Jardine on t.v. tonight and Rogan said that the second round could have been a 10-8 for Jardine. I don't know if its me or if this is just bizarre. The second round was...
  47. UFC Promos!
    The last two TV spots for 113 and 114 were amazing. I think they are the best they have ever done since UFC 57. Are they the best at promoting?
  48. Strange behaviour is contagious
    This is something I just realized. The strange behaviour we have been witnessing in the LHW division is contagious. Hear me out, Rampage lost to Forrest and Rampage started acting all strange (the...
  49. Anybody else impressed by Josh Bryant last night on T.U.F
    After watching last night i was impressed by Bryant after most people was counting him out admittedly i had my doubts considering Mccray was one of the top prospects coming in. I will say though i...
  50. Amir Sadollah's High School Photo haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170