UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. TUF 11 Exclusive: Brad Tavares joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11
    5OzofPain A native of Hawaii, Tavares currently trains out of the TapouT training facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. This Shawn Thompkins trained fighter is currently just 22 years old and sports an...
  2. UFC 110 Countdown premiere Thursday, Or online now at UFC.COM
    Title says it all! Helps me out because I wont be home to watch it due to being in Sydney!!
  3. UFC 110 Pre-Fight Presser TONIGHT
    The UFC 110 pre-fight press conference is scheduled for tonight at 7 PM ET, or roughly 1 PM tomorrow in Australia. Live streaming via the usual outlets. Scheduled participation: Dana White, Antonio...
  4. tickets
    does anyone know how many tickets the fighters get for there family and friends or is there a limit. any thoughts.?
  5. Fantasy Card: UFC: Friends vs Friends Super Card
    Main Event: Light Heavyweight Championship Anderson Silva vs Lyoto Machida Main Card Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs Junior Dos Santos Nate Marquardt vs GSP @ 185 lbs. Josh Koscheck vs Jon Fitch Luis...
  6. Roy Nelson vs. Stefan Struve
    I got quite excited upon hearing this fight announcement. I was up in Indy for the Colts Broncos game, and the night before we were at Buffalo Wild Wings watching UFC 107. We got there in the middle...
  7. UFC 110 Weigh-Ins Results
    The 110 weigh-ins are scheduled to start in about 5 minutes (10 PM ET). Results below, live streaming video via the usual outlets. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (233.2.2/106 kg) vs. Cain Velasquez...
  8. UFC.com/live anygood?
    Hi all, Has anyone used UFC.com/live recently? Is it a stable good quality stream? I have never used it but decided to give it a try tonight.
  9. UFC 110 Bonus Predictions-
    Since the event is locked so early and I have a little time on my hands, I thought I should do a thread like this. The person with the most correct predictions gets a prop and if I win another...
  10. ufc 110 fighter cuts after tonight??
    honestly i really don't think anyone will be cut besides cro cop if he loses i do think if wandy does lose he will still be in the ufc as well as bonner and jardine and big nog igor might get cut,...
  11. sodapopilus
    i was a huge fan of george before his fight with joe but i must admit i thought he would get leaned on for 3 rounds. his performance against stevenson was remarkable and i'm wondering who u guys...
  12. Who is next for Bisping?
    Let's be honest, Bisping is still the UFC's british poster boy, so they don't want to see him lose 3 out of 4. He's gonna get a tomato can next, probably in the next european card. Who do you think...
  13. who impressed you last night??
    another fight in the books, was way better than the fights a few weeks back i was dissapointed in cro cop's and stevenson's performances george looked really good, wandeli as well i do think that...
  14. Bisping Wanderlei Decision?
    I have seen alot of arguments on other sites. Who do you think won the decision. I thought it was close but clear for wanderlei.
  15. UFC 110 Fighters. Whos next?
    Who do the competitors from last nights event take on next? Nogueira - Kongo Cain - Mir/Carwin Loser Wanderlei - BELFORT!!!!! Bisping - Belcher Ksos - Jardine Bonnar - CUT he just cant win against...
  16. Whats next for Thiago Silva?
    It's been almost 2 months since he fought Rashad Evans? Does anyone haved an answer?
  17. Fantasy League where we pick fighters...
    just like baseball or football or whatever... this would be fun! somebody know of a place where this exists?
  18. How the results may look if MMA was an Olympic Sport.
    This was originally a topic I created on another MMA board. However, I'd like to share it with you. I also looked around, and nobody has ever attempted this type of project before. Which is...
  19. New At 110: The Buffer Two-Step
    Bruce pulled out another one on us during Silva's cage entrance:
  20. The Bisping vs Wanderlei gif/photoshop thread
    courtesy of ug
  21. Frank Mir Apologizes for Comments: Should the Fans Accept?
    Yeah, it's a day late but still a pretty good read IMO. "I would like to apologize to Brock Lesnar, his family, the UFC, and the UFC fans for my stupid remarks. I respect Brock, all the other...
  22. UFC 112- in the Middle-east
    The UFC is hosting UFC112 in Abu Dhabi, in the middle-east at last, with Anderson Silva heading the card. Im hyped. I paid $985 USD for the platinum grandstand, kinda expensive in my openion, but...
  23. Maia's Chances
    What are the odds here. If Silva over commits to a strike Maia might be able to take him down. If he does, Maia can without a doubt sub him. Its a big big IF. I would like to see how Silva does on...
  24. Who is the best CHAMPION to come from TUF? ...and why?
    I would def have to say Matt Serra. I mean let's face it. He is the real life Rocky Balboa. Nobody gave him a shot against GSP and he desroyed him. I mean sure Forest and Rashad are good but they...
  25. Who you betting on? UFC on Versus
    Hey, just checking out these wagers...and I must say. this event has some of the most one sided betting lines, meaning of all the past events, how many times have you seen soo many underdogs, by...
  26. "Cro Cop should retire"... I don't think so... do you?
    Apperently everyone from MMA forums to MMA live on ESPN say's Cro Cop should retire... I honestly don't understand why. Look i know he didn't do great against Perosh but he was stalking him the whole...
  27. Big Nog has mexican boxer syndrome? CAN BE CURED!!!
    IMO Big Nog is far from done, he just needs to get technically right. I mean his boxing offense is great but his defense after he throws isn't as good as it could be IMO he reminds me alot of those...
  28. The UFC's cracking down.
    This sucks!!! Everywhere I've been going the last 2 days looking for fights, they've all been taken off. The UFC I guess is getting pretty serious and pissed off. I mean I understand if I was running...
  29. Wanderlei talks after win over Bisping at UFC 110
    Wand reflects back on UFC 110 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUoBgJBWoBU&feature=player_embedded
  30. Cote vs. Belcher
    I feel this is going to be a very entertaining stand up war. Belcher is more unpredictable meaning he mixes up his strikes very well. Cote has big power in that right hand and could catch Belcher and...
  31. gomi in UFC
    I was thinking after I heard about Gomi signing that he is still technically the PRIDE lightweight champion. The Belt is still his, and since the UFC recognized and unified Henderson's belts when he...
  32. Gabe Gonzaga puts a ring girl to sleep!!!!!!
  33. Wanderlei says Akiyama next, then Bisping
    mmaweekly While his focus now turns to Akiyama, Silva also mentioned a second fight with Michael Bisping, who wanted another shot after losing the unanimous decision in Sydney. "The next is...
  34. Tom Lawlor's New Shirt: Awesome Or Not Awesome, Brotha?
    Yes, he's apparently ripping off Hulkamania now... $19.99. Anyway...
  35. Who do you believe James Toney should fight first in the UFC?
    Randy Couture wants first dibs but i beleive no sanctioning body in there right mind would let that fight happen.Above are some choices but feel free to mention some other ones.All fighters would...
  36. UFC on Versus Predictions
    What are your picks for the night's bonuses? Mine are: FOTN: Jones vs Vera (Jones) KOTN: Irvin over Sakara SOTN: Guida over Gugerty UOTN: Paulino over Pierce
  37. UFC counter-programming...their *own* programming?
    UFC 89: Bisping vs. Leben is scheduled to air tonight at 7:00pm on Spike. I do believe there's another Zuffa broadcast being shown on Versus tonight, right? Strange. Why they would want to do that is...
  38. Question about Carwin....
    So Carwin was working his job that he had while he started to fight. (i think he is an engineer of some sort.) and he continued to work even when he began fighting in the UFC. Now dont get me wrong,...
  39. I missed the ufc on versus countdown.
    Anybody have a link to the video?
  40. Thoughts on Jones/Vera
    This is a very well matched fight in my opinion. I just dont know who to pick as of right now. Im curious to see thoughts on this bout. I think Jones is a much more creative striker, but Vera is the...
  41. John Alessio Begins UFC 115 Campaign
    http://mmarecap.com/news/John_Alessio_Begins_UFC_115_Campaign-1107 Mixed martial arts veteran John "The Natural" Alessio (27-13) is campaigning to be apart of UFC 115 in Vancouver, British Columbia,...
  42. Has the sport passed them by?
    I disagree that the current generation of fighters has passed by the old stars in terms of skill. It's commonplace for people to talk about the evolution of the sport (see Joe Rogan) and even infer...
  43. Custom UFC 112 Poster
    iight I made this I just wanted some opinions on if this is good or not. Also, if it is as nice as the one currently being used . Feel free to point out any errors in my GFX game, so I can work out...
  44. LHW Champ ?
    Do you guys think Machida will succesfully defend his belt against Rua? If not, who do you think the UFC will have Rua fight next? Will this belt be tossed around again and again or will the UFC have...
  45. 10 KOs in MMA (gifs included)
    http://peteprose.com/2010/03/top-10-knockouts/ stumbled upon this. provides gifs which is nice. anyone else think scott smith's KO should be higher??
  46. Thank you, Jens Pulver
    UFC.com By Thomas Gerbasi Just a couple quick ones about Jens Pulver… Nothing about his 22 pro wins, his reign as the first UFC lightweight champion, or his legacy as the man who put the lighter...
  47. Toney: Couture would get knocked out
    link He told Fight Hype: "Randy Couture, he respects my game like I respect his game. He's the best at what he do in his sport; I'm the best at what I do in my sport. We gonna see who has the better...
  48. TUF 12 Weight Classes Set? (No Spoilers)
    Spike put out a casting call today for season 12 of TUF, tryouts in April 1 in Charlotte, NC. These might not be the final weight classes, but they want Lightweights & Light Heavyweights. Spike TV...
  49. Rachelle Leah Returns to the Octagon on March 27th
    ufc.com The hottest ticket in New Jersey just got hotter, as it has been announced that Playboy cover model and UFC All-Access host Rachelle Leah will be returning to her old gig as Octagon Girl for...
  50. A look at Nate Diaz bulking up to 170lbs for Rory Markham!
    Just an FYI for the PG! He is looking real good!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169