UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Florian vs Gomi @ UFN21
    So according to Cagepotato and MMA Mania it looks like on March 31st The headliner to the card will be Kenny "KenFlo" Florian vs Takanori "The Fireball Kid" Gomi. I am excited to see this fight....
  2. Which Canadian has the Brightest UFC Future?
    http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=307598 Before you slam your fist down on the table declaring Georges St. Pierre the obvious answer as Canada's best mixed martial artist, I regret to inform you that...
  3. Bisping & Wanderlei go at it on the radio
    Speaking on this week’s show, Wanderlei was asked if he respected Michael Bisping and said: “Respect is only for outside the octagon. Inside the octagon I respect nobody. What I’m thinking is Michael...
  4. koscheck vs daley??????
    thers a rumoured fight between josh koscheck and paul daley like i sed in all of daleys fights KO in the 1st or early in the 2nd !!!!! wot do you think????
  5. UFC fan Mick Foley on MMA & Brock Lesnar
    Multi-time World Heavyweight Champion, TNA Wrestling Superstar and best-selling author Mick Foley presents his weekly blog column at TNAwrestling.com! Check back every Friday for a new column! Hello,...
  6. The Top 10 Most Lethal Strikers in the UFC
    Link i thought this was on point..but i would of took out pat berry and put in shane carwin...
  7. Dan Hardy's UFC 111 Vlog: 'The Outlaw' Is Working Non-Stop On His Wrestling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NovuH44MsRA&feature=player_embedded
  8. Countdown to UFC 109
    Just a reminder, the countdown to UFC 109 airs tonight 12:30AM ET on Spike. It actually comes on right after the replay of UFC 107 and conveniently after Strikeforce: Miami. If you decide you're a...
  9. tallest K1&MMA Fighters
    hi, who are the 5 tallest mma&k1 fighters of the all times
  10. Diaz vs GSP
    Does anyone think Dana will get Nick back in the UFC to face GSP or has he screwed Dana to much??
  11. UFC 109 prelims?
    Does anybody know whats the best way to watch the prelims without screwing with some crappy stream. UFC.com said you can watch the last 2 prelims on spike. what about the rest? any idears?
  12. Georges St-Pierre and Nate Marquardt Grappling Footage
    http://www.mmascraps.com/2010/02/georges-st-pierre-and-nate-marquardt.html
  13. How well do you think DIaz would do against the UFC's top 15 WW's?
    As according to Fightmatrix 1. Georges St. Pierre 2. Jon Fitch 3. Thiago Alves 4. Josh Koscheck 5. Dan Hardy 6. Paul Daley 7. Matt Hughes 8. Paulo Thiago 9. Matt Serra 10. Frank Trigg 11. Carlos...
  14. Dana White Deviates From His Septum
    And right before UFC 109 too...*expletive*. Oh, wait...guess that means no expletives this weekend.
  15. Brock Lesnar’s Illness a Public Relations “Miracle”
    “Use absence to increase respect and honor. Too much circulation makes the price go down: The more you are seen and heard from, the more common you appear. If you are already established in a group,...
  16. ufc fight cards!!
    i am actually impressed with the fights in the next few months, nice quality bouts worth paying double like this month and may two events double title australia has silva vs bisping, cain vs big nog,...
  17. Why does Zuffa ignore NJ?
    Las Vegas hosts many UFC events. MMA is sanctioned in NJ. In northern NJ there is an avid fan base. On gate alone the UFC would make money in the NE. What can change this? I realize thiere is a fight...
  18. First UK UFC Champion
    Who's it gonna be? There is plenty of talent coming up. Of Course Bisping has been around for a while, but Dan Hardy who will be the first to have a title shot. Ross Pearson, Paul Daley, Andre...
  19. UFC UNDISPUTED COVER BOY
    LINK Seems there's gonna be online fight camps, i wonder how that will work out? All i know is I'll be the champ in this one like i was in 2009. I'M THE GREATEST!!!!! Here's a list of the roster...
  20. Sonnon quote on mma live on espn.
    chael sonnon said on mma live on espn this week that he wud beat up gsp on the way into the ring to face nate.then after he ko nate he wud woop rashard evans ass in the parking lot on the way to his...
  21. Torres-vs-Guillard...I'm stuck, what are the thoughts on this fight
    making my pics and Im thinking Guillard because like he says he has the natural ability, heavy hands but now how discipline and patience(he says) or Torres who seems pretty tough so I dont know,...
  22. UFC 112 To Be LIVE PPV In US
    UFC 112: Invincible in Abu Dhabi will air LIVE on PPV in the US on April 10. Start time will be 1 PM ET. I'd post this in the News Share Forum but the link to the entire Junkie article currently...
  23. Diego Back to WW.....Why?
    So Diego is going back to WW. I just cant figure out why and was wondering if someone could shed some light on it for me. Here is the only things i have been able to come up with. Maybe he said why...
  24. WTF did Tito say!!??
    After his loss to Randy "The Natural" Cotoure, Mark Coleman was doing his bit with Rogan and in the middle went off on Tito Ortiz. His quotes were...."F%$K YOU TITO!".....and "Anytime.......
  25. I think Mike Swick should move back up
    Who cares if you lost too Yushin Okami. He is an elite middleweight, or was before the Chael fight, and as good as Chael looked 2nite Okami don't look half as bad, and still who cares if you lost to...
  26. After the UFC 109 results, how bout this match up?????
    I would love to see and i think it works out well for the UFC and the fans if we could get a RANDY COUTURE vs RICH FRANKLIN match up????? HEY? WHAT DO U GUYS THINK????
  27. Nexts fights for UFC 109 fighters?
    UFC 109 QUICK RESULTS: Main Card (On Pay-Per-View): -Randy Couture def. Mark Coleman by Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 1:09, R2 -Chael Sonnen def. Nate Marquardt by Unanimous Decision (30-27,...
  28. UFC 109 Prelims not shown on Spike (Comcast)
    We got an overdubbed kung-fu movie in the South Snohomish (Seattle) area. Comcast, of course is clueless about what happened. Anyone else get this problem?
  29. A look at MW div
    MW div is now a mess (again) i love it at least there is competition now. Sonnen beat Nate but lost to Maia Maia beat Sonnen but lost to Nate Nate beat Maia but lost to Sonnen So what does the UFC...
  30. Phil Davis--Anyone else impressed?
    Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I feel his total dominance of brian Stann in his UFC Debut was fairly impressive...I think he has a ton of potential and I hope he can live up to it. There aren't too...
  31. UFC Newbie
    Hi there, I have been following some random UFC matches throughout the past 3 years but nothing specific, but now i have come to a point in my life where i am getting even more interested than before...
  32. Matt Serra
    Im curious to see where he now stands at 170. Ive always been a big Matt Serra fan since the TUF 4 show. In the welterweight Division I think hes more of a threat than ppl realize. He has some very...
  33. New features for next 'UFC' game unveiled
    LINK more detailed LINK
  34. Carwin vs. Mir Poll
    Breakdown: There is no way this fight will go five rounds. I think Carwin has great physical power and explosiveness, but overrall talent goes to Mir, hands down. Carwin has the equalizer in his...
  35. Next GSP fight?
    Anyone here know who is set to fight GSP next? Who is the most likely (top 5)?
  36. ufc 104-105 dvd ??
    i know it might not mean anything but did anyone else who bought the dvd realize that the andre winner vs roli delgado fight wasn't on the ufc 105 dvd anyone know the reason why?? i wanted to see the...
  37. Tuchscherer vs Hague is a prime example of MMA's flawed scoring system .
    If I had to use the current scoring system , this is how I would of judged the fight. Round 1 : Each guy does very little to noticeable take the round , i think tuchsherer had the slight advantage ,...
  38. James Toney at it again!!!!
    James "lights out" Toney is at it again, only this time he diss' everybody in the UFC...except Randy. He gave Dana the double bird saying F U Dana. What is more suprising is that it happened on the...
  39. With Vitor out, who will fight Anderson at UFC 112?
    Sonnen has a medical suspension against him until sometime in March so he is not likely. As far as MW any other fighter would be a COMPLETE waste of time. So he must go up to LHW imo. but who would...
    Pages: 2
  40. TUF 11
    I got Kyle Noke. Does anyone know how old he is?
  41. whats up with the UFC ?
    the put Ben Saunders on the main card, and Jim Miller ??? im sorry but i really dont want to pay to see them fight on the main card. they put Matt Brown vs Ricardo Almeida on the prelims, and nate...
  42. Liddell vs. Ortiz III
    Curious to see everyones thoughts, especially Ortiz fans. I think it was foolish of Ortiz to bring up Liddells personal life, calling him a former alcoholic. I mean it wasnt as bad as Colemans...
  43. UFC Undisputed 2010' Interview
    Here ya go LINK
  44. UFC 110 from Australia question
    Is this event going to be free on Spike!? Because australia is approximately 12 hours behind the US, and i'm not paying for a PPV that isn't live.....
  45. Jardine vs. Bader
    Im curious to see how Jardine does coming off of two losses. Ive always been a fan of Jardine and his style. He has some of the best conditioning. The thing is, ever since he beat Forrest Griffin he...
  46. UFC 112 Poster Up
    This comes from the blog on Demian Maia's official website, demianmaia.com:
  47. Wanderlei in the UFC Hall of Fame?
    Would they ever induct Wanderlei into the UFC if he (hypothetically of course) lost to Bisping and got the axe? (no pun intended) I'm asking because he hasn't been successful in the ufc but he was a...
  48. ufc 110 predictions, fotn??sotn??kotn??
    knock out of the night silva over bisping sub of the night big nog over cain fight of the night lytle vs foster upset?? aussie george submitting stevenson in front of home crowd
  49. Debut
    I picked JDS, the guy KO'd a HUGE name, especially for it being his first fight in the UFC.
  50. UFC Takes Six Of Top Ten Highest '09 PPV Buys
    mmanews Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports has the top 10 PPV buy rates of 2009, and it looks like there is a changing of the guard in the PPV realm. The UFC takes six of the top ten spots including the...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169