UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. UFC 109 Poster Up
    Nog-Vera was just announced today along with the other pictured fights, Serra-Trigg and Marquardt-Sonnen.
  2. UFC 110 selling well!
    I just went to get my tickets for UFC 110 and man its selling quick...i had to get $250 premium tickets...couldnt get to platinum or floor already after 2 days.
  3. BJ
    BJ looking pale, but in very good shape i see, anyone else thinking he looks pale in the recent pics/vids?
  4. Guest Panel Picks for UFC 107
    Scott Casber (Takedown Wrestling Radio) – “I have never really been a fan of B.J. I respect him as a fighter but have to say that Diego is hungry and full of Stevia. I know that probably surprises...
  5. UFC 107 Walkout T-Shirts: The Fighters Are Pimpin'!
    Some of them have some nice tees they're wearing tomorrow: (Kenny Florian's) (Frank Mir's) (Won't see this one tomorrow because it's Kimbo's, but Cage Potato included it because "You won't see it on...
  6. Kimbo Wants His Virtual Bread!
    And he might get it-he & Forrest Griffin are supposed to appear on the Spike Video Game Awards tomorrow night (which is why we get no free prelims the hour before UFC 107). According to Dave Meltzer,...
  7. UFC 107 weigh ins today!
    Not posting any links because catching it live should be pretty easy....you could just google it. However all should know that the usual suspects will be streaming the event (UFC.com, MMAJunkie.com,...
  8. Some Amusing Dana White Quotes and Comments
    Love him or hate him, Dana White is downright hilarious. The things that come out of his mouth are controversial, offensive, and many times extremely funny. link
  9. Final Thoughts: Ufc 107
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum...looked like the right one tho. Penn vs Sanchez: Diego says it's destiny. BJ says he's here just to have fun. Unfortuneatly for Sanchez, Penns idea of fun is...
  10. Frank Mir......
    i don't know if this is considered fighter bashing or not but damn i hope he gets tapped out! he just talks to much ****. every fighter going into a fight will try and hype it and say they will knock...
  11. Dana White UFC 107 Video Blog - Weigh-in Day
    Video
  12. With Lesnar still uncertain, White says heavyweight picture decided in six weeks' time
    link "We still have to wait here a little bit and see what's going to happen to [Lesnar]," White said. "Maybe he can come back. Maybe he can't. I don't know. We've got to see what happens to him...
  13. UFC 107 card lived up to the hype
    Great Fights! Best event they've put on in awhile.
  14. Roger Huerta removed from the UFC website
    I think it's news, perhaps old? I knew he was a free agent but didnt know he was completely gone but I guess so. http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.AllFighters&did=&LName=huerta
  15. UFC 107: Who's Next
    BJ Penn: Gray Maynard (if he defeats Nate Diaz) Diego Sanchez: Sean Sherk Frank Mir: Shane Carwin Chieck Kongo: Paul Buentello Jon Fitch: Thiago Alves Mike Pierce: Johnny Hendricks Kenny Florian:...
  16. So, according to FightMetric
    Overall, BJ Penn outstruck Diego 150-8 LINK
  17. UFC UNDISPUTED 2010
    Trailer for my fam at the playground linkmin
  18. BJ KenFlo Diego
    Where did Ufc 107 leave the lightweights?
  19. What Surprised/Impressed you the Most at 107???
    So many things to discuss... Belchers performance/KO -Belchers career has been a roller coaster of ups and downs, and I may have been alone on this but I thought Gouveia (someone who many were...
  20. (BUUUUURRRRP)
    Hey did anyone notice the belch that came out of Clay Guida's mouth after the doctor was done checking out the cut on top of his head. My dark passenger of a childish sense of humor would not let...
  21. UFC Twitter mania
    Im sorry, but I still dont get it, why is UFC promoting twitter this much. They keep repeating again and again the Dana twitter and Rogan and others. I myself cant twitter and keep the hype watching...
  22. Wanderlei Silva Reality Show Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhjYhaVNwcI&feature=sub I haven't found an article on it but here is the site. http://www.wandfightteam.com/news.html
  23. 107 prelims
    see them here your welcome
  24. MMA Twelve Days of Christmas
    MMA Twelve Days of Christmas On The First day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 12 hammer fists from lesnar. On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me... Eleven Muah Thai Knees! On...
  25. Hardy to mirror Matt Serra for his GSP fight
    “I don’t want it to become too much of an issue -- defending the takedown -- because I won’t throw like I do against anybody else,” Hardy said. “I don’t want to be holding back on any of my kicks and...
  26. Jones Files Formal Appeal Over Hamill DQ
    link Somehow I feel that this case may actually impact the entire sport of MMA. They have several good points....we'll see. In the complaint, Ryan Ciotoli and Gary Marino of BombSquad Sports...
  27. The Skyscraper
    I had the pleasure of seeing Stefan Struve in action live at UFC 104. He pulled out the victory at 104 against a very game competitor, and with a very short turn around here he was again fighting a...
  28. Thiago Silva out?
    But at the moment its just a rumour http://mmabay.co.uk/Story%2003832.html
  29. Vera: Hey Jon Bones Jones...You're Fired!
    No, Jon Jones has not been cut by UFC. Repeat: JON JONES HAS NOT BEEN CUT BY UFC. But it was an apparent (and funny) typo on Brandon Vera's Twitter that was quickly removed yesterday: "just found out...
  30. Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Tells Dana White To Put Up Or Shut Up!
    “The last thing I want to say is, and this is to Dana White, do me a favour and put two UFC logo’s in that octagon and promote them as if they’re gonna fight each other and see how many people turn...
  31. First Brock Lesnar Post-Surgery Pics
    Hard to tell from just these pictures how much smaller he's gotten, but he was said to be in good spirits and showing no ill effects from whatever he had: I like the little bit of hair he's sporting...
  32. 'Rampage': ''I’m happy to be back and ready to whoop some ***''
    The next part of the Rampage interview i posted earlier this week: Speaking about the way he feels ahead of his return to the octagon next year, “Rampage” said: “Despite the way I feel about the UFC...
  33. fighters out of 108
    Does anyone have the full list of fighters that have had to withdraw from UFC 108?
  34. HOUSTON ALEXANDER: His Own Words (Pt. 1)
    MMAWeekly.com on Thursday spoke with light heavyweight Houston Alexander, who faced Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson at "The Ultimate Fighter" season 10 finale on Dec. 5 in Las Vegas. In a fight widely...
  35. The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 1
    I thought it would be interesting to find out what the playgrounds most shocking UFc moments of 2009. ( stole the idea off a thread in the other forums). Ive gone through The UFC 2009 cards and found...
  36. 2009 ufc awards
    another year is in the books, crazy year that was, 4 champions who began 2009 with belts kept their titles as gsp, lesnar, penn and silva defended well changing of the guard as light heavyweight...
  37. Still negotiating,Mir hopes Carwin match "works out"
    link I hope it does too because i want to see carwin knock him out Im a fan of mir but carwin is a monster
  38. Houston Alexander: His own words (Part 2)
    link MMAWeekly.com on Thursday spoke with light heavyweight Houston Alexander, who faced Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson at "The Ultimate Fighter" season 10 finale on Dec. 5 in Las Vegas. In a fight...
  39. The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 2
    Here are the next 6. 1. Matt Hamill v Mark Munoz All I have to say about this is HEAD KICK!. Completly unexpected and great to watch. 2. Pete Sell v Matt Brown No one can ever question how tough Sell...
  40. Predictions for UFC in 2010
    Current Champs ----------------------------------- HW: Brock Lesnar Injured LHW: Machida MW: A. Silva (God) WW: GSP LW: BJ ----------------------------------- End of year Champ Prediction HW: Shane...
  41. Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson Audio Interview
    'Rampage' talks about such things as: His return to the UFC Offering to take Dana on in a boxing match Joe Rogan Moving into the movie business full-time after his current deal is up The interview is...
  42. The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 3
    The next 6 are: 1. Frank Edgar v Sean Sherk This was a shock result and an excellent performance as he used his wrestling to keep the fight standing and dominated Sherk to take a UD. Great all round...
  43. anyone have a good up close pic......
    looking for a good up close picture of the cut diego got against bj penn. i have found the pic of his whole face bleeding but i was hoping to find one that was focused more on just the cut itself.
  44. UFC 108: Is it really that bad of a card?
    After taking a look at the finalized card, i really dont think its as bad as people on the internets have been saying. sure its lacking star power at the top of the card but with fights like...
  45. The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 4
    The next 6 are: 1. Nate Marquartd v Damien Maia This was a fight everyone was excited for. They are 2 of the best in the division and it looked like it was gonna be a war. it wasnt. Marquartd stepped...
  46. UFC Bans Condom Depot
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/12/22/1212843/another-long-time-sponsor-has-been From an e-mail advertisement signed as from Jennifer Amato Dana White Took Food From The Mouths of Our Sponsored...
  47. Harold Howard-Remember Him?
    He just became Rampage 2.0. The bad Rampage. For once, it would be nice to hear a news story about an old-school UFC competitor that didn't involve a horrible crime or a death hoax. Ah, well. The...
  48. Dos Santos greets *newcomer* Gilbet Yvel!
    To me as a fan of Knockouts.....this fight has the potential to be one of the best KO's ever. Dos Santos has proven himself a very dedicated and worthy striker. Hardcore fans know that Yvel(with...
  49. Out of all the fights UFC has put on, Don Frye is excited for this one......
    i might be missing something but i am really NOT excited for this fight. I am open for someone to try and talk me into it and change my mind. But this IMO is another example of a fight that would...
  50. The Playgrounds Best UFC moment 2009 Vote 5
    The next 6 are: 1. Rich Franklin v Vitor Belfort The return of the phenom did not dissapoint. The way he blew through one of the best MW fighters in the world was awsome to watch. Vitor is back! 2....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170