UFC Forum

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum
Forum for discussing Ultimate Fighting Championship happenings.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. HW title picture??
    With Brock Lesnar out of the ring for awhile, wheres does that leave the rest of the HW's? Dana White has already said there will be an iterm title, but who?? Shane Carwin- needs an opp. Big Nog -...
  2. Josh Koscheck vs Anthony Johnson Prediction.
    I predict Koscheck to actually use his wrestling to tire out anthony johnson for two rounds. In the third round koscheck will exchange his wrestling for his boxing and take advantage of a tired and...
  3. UFC 106 Pre-Event Presser TODAY
    The pre-106 press conference is set for today at 4 PM ET with Forrest, Tito, Kos, Anthony Johnson, Dana & others. Junkie will have streaming video:...
  4. Karo Parisyan out of UFC 106!
    Dana just posted this on his twitter. "Karo Parisyan has ****** over the UFC, the fans and his opponent again!!! He will not be fighting saturday or ever again in the UFC!!" "Pulled out of the fight...
  5. UFC Picks
    I am very excited to see Lil Nog enter the octagon this Saturday and was curious as to who everyone here thinks is going to win on this card. Im thinking the winners will be Ortiz, Johnson, Lil Nog,...
  6. A Few Minutes with Big Nog and The Spider
    Anderson Silva and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira talk about their friendship. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NhqU8ARL3Q&feature=player_embedded
  7. The Real Reason Karo pulled out of his fight......
    addiction to pain killers! take it for what it is worth, i'm still holding out for more information before i make up my mind. Source
  8. Watch the live weigh ins now for UFC 106!
    live Enjoy all! It begins in about 10 minutes or 7EST/4PST
  9. UFC 106 Bonus Award Predictions
    I have: Sotn- Larson over Foster Kotn- Rosholt over Grove and Fotn- Griffin vs Ortiz, of course Post um if you got um.
  10. UFC in Austrailia, Price?
    I think that ppv card will cost more coming from over there, anyone else think so? or am i way off?
  11. Dana White says you never know
    I found what Dana White had to say on the front page of sherdog was pretty interesting when it came to Shane McMahon: He had a meeting with Shane McMahon but declined to discuss what was talked...
  12. Tito vs Griffin
    man r u kiidding me 30 27 griffin wow im furious. im fine with griffin winning but 30 27 give me a break tito clearly won rnd 2
  13. Kos did not win that fight
    I honestly think that fight could be turned over to the Athletic Commissions for review. It could be a no-contest IMO. In the first round Kos got hurt with a punch. When Johnson stuffed his shot and...
  14. Welcome to the UFC Rogerio!
    Holy cow I did not see that coming. That was quite the display of power on Cane. Sokoudjou landed tons of power shots on Cane and couldn't put him down. Minotoro dominated like I've never seen him do...
  15. What's Going On With The Brocks?
    It seems like it's a bad time to be a Brock in MMA. Not just Lesnar and his serious illnesses (keep getting well, big guy...at least word is he's doing better) but Larson last night. It looks like he...
  16. So Tito..... What do you think?
    Tito puts in his two cents after UFC 106 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HpNzEhYhxs&feature=player_embedded
  17. Tito vs Forrest: The Scorecards
    When I heard the scores for Tito/Forrest read last night, I thought the judge that gave the 30-27 score was a bit off...turns out, that was just the beginning. I'm assuming most people gave Forrest 1...
  18. No one is talking about Ben Saunders...
    I love watching this kid fight and can't wait to see him in the cage again.
  19. the thumb to the eye
    For everyone accusing Josh Koscheck of feigning an injury, it occured before the replay of the knee.
  20. MMA/UFC Judging/Scoring Solution
    Attached below is an email I sent to Keith Kizer, Executive Director of the NV Athletic Commission, and CC'd to Dana White and Marc Ratner. If you agree, please email Dana White, Marc Rattner, and...
  21. Shane McMahon's Possible Role in the UFC
    Heavy.com was able to dig down into the Shane McMahon/UFC talks and exactly what his role would be for the promotion. Some of what they were able to gather from their sources was very interesting:...
  22. Georges St-Pierre: Delinquents and Life
    Some pretty funny stuff, good read http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=28154
  23. Reminder: No "TUF" episode this week, season-ending two-hour finale next week
    As a reminder, "The Ultimate Fighter 10" goes on hiatus this week for Thanksgiving. However, the show returns and concludes next week with a special two-hour, season-ending episode in its normal...
  24. Wanderlei Silva talks Michael Bisping fight at UFC 110
    For his fans Wandi is going to kick the Bisping ass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxXOHMIHS-A&feature=player_embedded
  25. Is TUF 10 Finale live in The UK?
    I was just checking the TV schedule for next Saturday night and noticed that TUF 10 finale was not listed. Is this gonna be live in the UK? Ill be really dissapointed if its not.
  26. UFC 112 currently being considered for London, England
    “It looks like that’s the way things are going to pan out. There’s been a lot of talk behind the scenes about when and where they will return to the UK, but the O2 (Arena) on the 10th of April looks...
  27. MW division tourney (good version)
    i posted in the new section that Belfort will now be fighting Marquardt..and read someone comment saying that they should just restart the division and do a tourney..out of these 6 guys..would do you...
  28. Joe Brammer to Be Sponsored by Controversial Hoelzer Reich Clothing at TUF 10 Finale
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2009/12/2/1182858/joe-brammer-to-be-sponsored-by This story has been gaining a lot of steam around the forums over the past few days. Joe Brammer will be wearing a shirt...
  29. tuf 10 finale predictions fotn, sotn, kotn?
    another season is gone, was it one of the best ever like dana said?? well it was better than last year enough said fight of the night go with jones vs hamill knock out of the night either guy houston...
  30. Please Help, Ultimate fighter episode 12 question.
    I can only find episode 11 online, was episode 12 on last night as well? PS Dont want to know who won the SF matches.
  31. Cote eyes Franklin for his return!
    link 'Rich Franklin said than he want to take time off until May, hope he will come back at 185 and fight me here in Montreal !!! UFC 113 May 1st Cote vs. Franklin sounds good to me !!! We' ll see.”...
  32. Lil Nog offered fight with Brandon Vera
    link Luiz Alves – Lil Nog’s Muay Thai coach – said last night, “Rogerio is in the United States where he will fight on Feb 6th 2010 to UFC 106, the event which is expected to be headlined by Big Nog...
  33. The best of the decade: 10 best MMA knockouts
    topic say's it all linkmin
  34. Rampage Vs Rashad if it happens
    i dont want to know who you think will win instead who do you want to win that fight if it happens
  35. Is Rampage "Jumping the Shark" ?
    I dont think dana should have taken him back after he hit that ladys car and what not, at least not as a fighter, hes a liability like junie and warmachine... just my opinion, now superdave...
  36. TUF Finale Weigh-In LIVE
    LINK 1 Just a reminder to all that the TUF Finale weigh-ins will be streamed live on many different links, the one I posted is from UFC.com, however feel free to go wherever you like to catch them....
  37. Something to think about...(Kimbo's Weigh In)
    I don't have a gif. but everyone needs to watch Kimbo weighing in again. This time watch it without the audio. AS the weighing in official is adjusting the scale kimbo slightly jumps and makes the...
  38. Big Country
    does anyone think that Roy looked slimmer that normal? I mean at the weigh in's
  39. Jon Jones
    Jon Jones is amazing yet again, defeating Matt Hamil with ease, that's right defeated Hamil, there's no other way around it and it will show in their next fights when Jones gets a top 5 on the main...
    Pages: 2
  40. Help needed
    I got up this morning to watch TUF 10 finale and because of the bad weather my sky plus didnt tape the show. Ive tried finding links to the fights or the show but i cant find anything that works. MMA...
  41. TUF 11 Coaches. Excited?
    Whats everybody's opinion? Excited or disappointed about Chuck and Tito?
  42. Whose next for kimbo?
    Who will kimbo fight next? Im really high on a fight with Bonnar which i think would be a great fight. But i could see some other great matchups too. If you put other say who.
  43. Top 10 Realistic Matchups for Kimbo Slice's Next Opponent
    Top 10 Realistic Matchups for Kimbo Slice's Next Opponent Heavyweight 1. Todd Duffee 2. Pat Barry 3. Antoni Hardonk 4. Chris Toucherer 5. Mike Ciesnolevicz Light Heavyweight or Catch weight Fights at...
  44. UFC 107 Bonus Predictions
    I'm liking: KOTN-Garcia over Demarques SOTN-Florian over Guida FOTN-Penn vs Sanchez What say you?
  45. Dana White Wonders If Kalib Starnes Trained Houston Alexander
    "I don’t know what Houston Alexander’s corner was doing, but that was the worst game plan they could have ever come up with.... I am not sure if Kalib Starnes was training him or what, but that...
  46. Next match up for Roy Nelson?
    Who do you think he should be matched up with next? Just some names off the top of my head that would be interesting: Stefan Struve, Antoni Hardonk, Pat Barry, maybe rematch with Big Ben Rothwell?
  47. One of the few highlights (for me) from the Finale...
    ...was this. I nearly shat myself.
  48. Next for Frankie Edgar....
    who should he fight next, he has done really well in the UFC only dropping one loss to Gray Maynard, which is nothing to hang your head about. after beating Sherk i really thought he would get a...
  49. I just wanna be one of the first to say this!
    Jon Jones will be the LHW champion within the next two to three years for sure! That dude is just down right scary man, if I were his next opponent after seeing what he did to Matt Hammill (who in my...
  50. Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout promoted to UFC 108 pay-per-view main card
    link A lightweight bout between Joe Lauzon (18-4 MMA, 5-1 UFC) and Sam Stout (14-5-1 MMA, 3-4 UFC) has been promoted from the preliminary card to the televised main card of UFC 108. MMAjunkie.com...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170