Zombie Apocalypse continued......

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Zombie Apocalypse continued......
ChrisSabal
5/31/12 9:50:14AM
Link

curious to see how this face eating epidemic started? Check out the link. If true it is very strange how it all does connect.
FastKnockout
5/31/12 2:05:43PM
I'm going to milk this for all it's worth. This is probably the closest we will ever be to a real zombie apocalypse.
Boo_Radley21
5/31/12 2:29:43PM
People sure are taking this lightly
scoozna
5/31/12 3:01:21PM
The end is nigh.
Poor_Franklin
5/31/12 6:14:21PM
im ready. i hope you guys are too
papercut
5/31/12 9:50:15PM
I'm surprised no one on that show doomsday preppers has been prepping for this. I have my stand all planned out. hypothetically of course.
tcunningham
6/1/12 1:09:01AM
i dont mean to ruin any zombie fun, but what the hell is wrong with florida? seems like they are having all kinds of problems that have happened due to human error, drugs, or seemingly lack of responsible people in positions of serious responsibility. if somebody is in charge of a place that has dangerous chemicals especially at a place like a university, shouldn't somebody make damn sure they're qualified? as for the face biting, maybe people should have voted for more money going to the drug prevention programs or something.
jae_1833
6/1/12 3:47:06AM
My avs are actual weapons I have stashed....a KSG and a .357 Rhino, I have a small assortment of pistols just in case i find/loot your bullets as well. My basement is my homebase and my supplies are very limited otherwise as my kids eat too damn much. I am good enough though, military and live 1/2 hour away from a base.
Drudinh
6/1/12 3:16:04PM
There is no being fully ready for z day. No matter how much u prep u won't survive a combo of plauge, desperate people, and government extermination. When the real disease comes it won't be the undead... IMO the disease will be in between mad cow's disease and rabies where people turn in to homicidal maniacs. Doesn't mean I won't put up a hell of a fight to protect my family. As soon as I knows for sure that it is happening it is straight to our hideout and load up the guns... and we got plenty of ammo.
ChrisSabal
6/1/12 3:17:31PM

Posted by Drudinh

There is no being fully ready for z day. No matter how much u prep u won't survive a combo of plauge, desperate people, and government extermination. When the real disease comes it won't be the undead... IMO the disease will be in between mad cow's disease and rabies where people turn in to homicidal maniacs. Doesn't mean I won't put up a hell of a fight to protect my family. As soon as I knows for sure that it is happening it is straight to our hideout and load up the guns... and we got plenty of ammo.

I agree I think the more logical zombie story is if they just turned into to crazed killers.
papercut
6/2/12 4:07:37PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by Drudinh

I agree I think the more logical zombie story is if they just turned into to crazed killers.

like the movie "The Crazies" good movie and a fairly realistic scenario.