And another Zombie

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » And another Zombie
postman
5/31/12 3:39:07PM

YIKES

A 21-year-old Morgan State University student told investigators that he ate the heart and portions of the brain of a man whose dismembered remains were found in his Joppa home, according to a grisly account from the Harford County Sheriff's Office.
papercut
5/31/12 4:05:13PM
this guy doesn't necessarily fall into the zombie category. more the cannibal category. he made a conscious decision to do that. if the other guy did what they made it sound like he just attacked with no premeditated purpose
prophecy033
5/31/12 4:05:43PM
Wtf is going on?
postman
5/31/12 4:18:39PM

Posted by papercut

this guy doesn't necessarily fall into the zombie category. more the cannibal category. he made a conscious decision to do that. if the other guy did what they made it sound like he just attacked with no premeditated purpose

Call it what u will this guy ate part of another dudes brain!
pmoney
5/31/12 4:51:24PM
What about the New Jersey guy who disembowelled himself and started throwing his intestines at the cops? I hadn't heard of that until this article referenced it. Crazy stuff indeed.

Ever wonder why autism and infant mortality is through the roof lately? CHEMTRAILS. Now we have crazy zombies, and super-violent humans acting like Shane from The Walking Dead. They are dumping something in the atmosphere, and as far as I can tell they aren't admitting it or saying why.

Nah I'm just kidding. I don't think there will be a zombie apocalypse. I would seriously be worried about the chemtrails though.
Poor_Franklin
5/31/12 6:31:57PM
i hope life w/ zombies is like the movie Fido
mrsmiley
5/31/12 7:14:06PM
I just saw on FB yesterday about a mother than killed her infant,and then ate the brains....................
It's about to get real.
bojangalz
5/31/12 7:18:53PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i hope life w/ zombies is like the movie Fido

Oh, it will... But that would be several years after the initial outbreak. I doubt many will be around to enjoy it.
tcunningham
6/1/12 1:23:31AM
sounds like this kid has been crazy for a while. it didnt say what happened with the first assault incident he was part of. i would have though that he would have done some prison time for that and not let out on to the street to eat brains and shit. there was one funny part of the article though

"You can't be scared of stuff like that, though, because you can't run from crazy, and that's total crazy," Day added.
Budgellism
6/1/12 2:25:16AM
Alright, this is starting to trip me out. This one not so much, but in general all these stories about this stuff is crazy. This one is crazy, but it doesn't seem like he's a zombie.