Zewkey Fight Camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Zewkey Fight Camp
Next Page »
F-Man
1/6/09 8:32:00PM

We got a new camp in town and we're aiming to be a solid camp in the Middleweights. Zewkey is a site that is more geared towards the betting side of MMA, so if you're interested in betting this could be a good fit for you. We have a lot of guys who bet a lot of real money on MMA, so if you're interested in that or wanna get into that check out the camp.

Hopefully down the road we can make it into the Light Heavies and Heavies, but for now we're gonna try out the Middleweights. I ran the JTWW camp last season(left on good terms) so I have some experience running a camp. It wasn't the best season...but not the worst either, heh. We don't have a set of guidelines or rules for people to be eligible for our camp. If you're interested in joining, just shoot me a PM and I'll see what the team thinks.

Thanks

Whispering_Death
1/7/09 12:23:58AM
F-Man led the glorious James Thompson War Wagon, the 7th largest camp on MMAPlayground, with distinction. You'd be hard pressed to find a more dedicated fight camp leader than F-man.
skintchicken
1/7/09 1:43:59PM
hey fman! it's skintchicken. i'm still super new to this so hook me up with your camp, please! let me know what's going on on the zewkey forum though, if you don't mind.
F-Man
1/7/09 4:08:59PM

Posted by skintchicken

hey fman! it's skintchicken. i'm still super new to this so hook me up with your camp, please! let me know what's going on on the zewkey forum though, if you don't mind.

looks like youre ready to go, heh. everythings epretty simple once you get used to everything. you'll be fine.
Rollins
1/9/09 6:46:54AM

Posted by F-Man

We got a new camp in town and we're aiming to be a solid camp in the Middleweights. Zewkey is a site that is more geared towards the betting side of MMA, so if you're interested in betting this could be a good fit for you. We have a lot of guys who bet a lot of real money on MMA, so if you're itnerested in that or wanna get into that check out the camp.

Hopefully down the road we can make it into the Light Heavies and Heavies, but for now we're gonna try out the Middleweights. I ran the JTWW camp last season(left on good terms) so I have some experience running a camp. It wasn't the best season...but not the worst either, heh. I have no limits on what your pick percentage is or any of that stuff. If you're interested shoot me a PM and we'll see if it's a good fit or not.

Thanks

Zewky is lucky, F-Man is THE man and everyone should consider his invitation seriously if you want to join a REAL camp (after all he is a JTWW former campleader) ,,,,,,,this ain't no fly by night shiit he's doing people. This camp is going to be a contender, I already know this.

Good Luck Zewkey.com team, and F-Man....... the JTWW is behind you.
EzMoNeY808
1/9/09 5:11:07PM
Ooh wee...here come the warriors of Zewkey...
Bankable
1/22/09 10:40:39AM
looks like we started out on the right foot. 7th in WW and if we were in the MW we'd be #1. lets keep it rolling. when are we going to move to MW fman? (if at all)

F-Man
1/26/09 10:21:40PM
we are officially going into the middleweights now. sorry for the late response bankable, heh.

we're at the minimum amount of members for the middleweight division, so we are looking for a few more solid members.

i guarantee we will be high in the rankings in the new division. shoot me a PM if you wanna be part of it.
Rollins
1/27/09 12:07:29AM
Check out the status on changing weight divisions in the middle of the season to be safe. See if it effects you negatively in any way, I'm thinking I saw a thread on this issue recently, but could be under the wrong impression. Check out that angle.

Good luck boys.
DCRage
1/27/09 4:32:24PM
The above post is somewhat accurate. You do currently have enough members to qualify for MW, but if you were at WW for the first event it's going to take some time because which weight class you're at is determined by the average number of members making all picks for each event, so even if you get up to 20 members it may take some time for the average to get high enough. So don't panic if it takes a couple events to show up in the MW rankings, you're doing nothing wrong except maybe getting a late jump on moving up, which may not hurt much if at all in the rankings.
F-Man
1/27/09 10:49:40PM
so youre saying our actual ranking won't really be effected, but it might take a bit for us to be shown under the middleweight rankings?
DCRage
1/28/09 5:44:07AM
Yes, but based on how many members you have it shouldn't take more than 1-2 events as long as everyone makes all their picks. I'm guessing this based on your having 11 members as of a couple days ago and assuming you had 9 members after the first event.
F-Man
2/22/09 5:31:58AM
i guess now would probably be the best time to bump this, heh.
Bankable
2/22/09 2:15:02PM
yep, as predicted we have taken over the middleweights. debuting @#1 not to shabby
EMauricio
2/22/09 9:11:24PM
Damn good team. Lots of info exchange which makes it easier to make your own picks, when in doubt. I am new to the team and just ok with my picks, but a couple of the guys are real monsters here, so, as I said, good info to grab when unsure.

Go Zewkey.com
F-Man
2/23/09 1:24:43AM
we are recruiting as of now if that wasn't clear. i really dont follow a recruitment stand at this pnt. if you wanan join, go on ahead and shoot me a PM. the decision on who joins and who doesnt is up to the team, not just me. anyone who is interested can send a request and PM me. i'll respond with what the team says.

we have a lot of good members on our team and we always have good input on the fights. it's a good time to be part of it, we won't have spots open forever.
DCRage
2/23/09 5:11:41AM
I see we've got a real challenge in the MW division now...good job so far and good luck the rest of the season.
emfleek
2/23/09 9:58:16AM

Posted by DCRage

good job so far and good luck the rest of the season.

Ditto.
F-Man
2/23/09 4:41:35PM
thanks. i'm still keeping an eye on your camp, heh.
DCRage
2/23/09 4:46:49PM
I've been watching yours as well, if only to see when your average would get high enough to move you from WW to MW since I know you had some questions about that earlier on. I was figuring it would happen anytime now.
ThaAxeMurderer7
2/23/09 8:37:45PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! When the dust settles and all of the smoke is cleared, HAYMAKER will be sitting at #1. All you other camps are right where we want you. So Dance dance.

J/k Seriously though, congrats guys. The middleweight division is becoming the most competitive division on the playground.
F-Man
2/25/09 7:24:51PM
thanks again.

i also think middleweight is or is turning into the toughest division. the heavyweights have lost some guys who have chosen to move up or move down. middleweight division has a lot of teams that are actually active, so it's tougher to stay on top. just my opinion anyway, heh.
EzMoNeY808
3/2/09 3:19:21AM

Posted by EMauricio

Damn good team. Lots of info exchange which makes it easier to make your own picks, when in doubt. I am new to the team and just ok with my picks, but a couple of the guys are real monsters here, so, as I said, good info to grab when unsure.

Go Zewkey.com

Zewkey Represent!!!
F-Man
3/9/09 11:47:44PM
we're definitely looking to bulk our team up a bit. we're barely over the middleweight limit, so a few more members wouldnt hurt.

we fell down from first to fifth, but i still think we're definitely a contender. the middleweight division is really tight at the top of the list. i think we'll be seeing camps switch spots a lot.
EMauricio
3/22/09 9:49:52PM
Some camps are good, others are better, but Zewkey.com is....

THE BEST!!!!

Come and join us if you are unhappy with your team and you are ready to join the #1 team... I did!!!

F-Man
3/23/09 1:08:05AM
i cant really disagree with the above post, heh. we are still open to new members...dont wait until it's too late.

the road back to the #1 spot begins with UFN18. send me a PM if you wanna be a part of it.
EMauricio
4/4/09 2:05:11PM
We are back on #2!!! and we are down to just one spot left. We won't take just anybody but for the right reasons.... you can join the soon to be #1 team. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

Sabotage, Inc.... here we come baby!

Go Zewkey.com

F-Man
4/9/09 8:07:10PM
we're taking back our spot, better believe that.

we've broguht in some new key members to help us go back to the top...watch out, heh.
F-Man
4/19/09 4:01:35AM
we're closing in sabotage...watch out, heh.
Brain_Smasher
4/22/09 3:02:07PM
Word, Word, and Word!!!!
Pages: [1] 2