Yves Edwards Moves To American Top Team

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Yves Edwards Moves To American Top Team
DCRage
9/27/07 1:03:12PM
Lightweight Yves Edwards, a PRIDE and UFC veteran, was recently introduced as the newest member of the American Top Team camp. Edwards is on a 3-fight losing streak but feels the move to ATT should help turn his career around.

Article

While this definitely gets him in with many top Lightweights, what also caught my eye was his mentioning the importance of being with a top team because there's no fighters' unions in MMA. But just being able to train with some of their LW big names (Kang, Gouveia, Thomas, etc.) should help him quickly turn things around.
wrona666
9/27/07 1:25:32PM
I would love to see Yves back on track. When he is at the top of his game i beleive he is unbeatable in the lightweight division. If your new to MMA you definately should check out some old Yves Edwards fights he was the man.
wolfman
9/27/07 5:02:56PM

Posted by wrona666

I would love to see Yves back on track. When he is at the top of his game i beleive he is unbeatable in the lightweight division. If your new to MMA you definately should check out some old Yves Edwards fights he was the man.

I agree. He is the man, I wish he was in the UFC still.
originalconspiracy
9/27/07 8:37:21PM
yves edwards has always been a favorite of mine and its sucked how hes been on a bad streak later. yves edwards can definitely hang with some of the top lightweights in the world IMO. somewhere along the way he lost his way.