Yves Edwards to Fight KJ Noons for EliteXC Title in April

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Yves Edwards to Fight KJ Noons for EliteXC Title in April
whardin19
2/20/08 1:56:51PM
Yves Edwards got what he asked for, a title shot against KJ Noons. Heres the article.

LINK
wrona666
2/20/08 2:27:01PM
Yves is the man i hope he destroys Noons.....I think he deserves to were the belt....
postman
2/20/08 2:30:24PM
Should be a good fight I'm going with Yves I think.
BlazinSaddle
2/20/08 3:00:18PM
noons is no where near yves anywhere the fight is, i say yves submits his late in the 1st after noons gives up his back from GnP, RNC, cant believe noons turned down a rematch with diaz
NatedawgThaM
2/20/08 4:50:55PM
Yves by 1st roubd KO easily. KJ Noons got so lucky it's not even funny. He only one because of Nick Diaz's crazy ass scar tissue. But he just got plastic surgery to repair that so he'd smoke him but of course KJ Noons refuses the rematch.

Yves by domination. He looks like the uncrowned Lightweight champion he use to be back in the UFC.
gartface
2/20/08 7:47:16PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Yves by 1st roubd KO easily. KJ Noons got so lucky it's not even funny. He only one because of Nick Diaz's crazy ass scar tissue. But he just got plastic surgery to repair that so he'd smoke him but of course KJ Noons refuses the rematch.

Yves by domination. He looks like the uncrowned Lightweight champion he use to be back in the UFC.

I agree man, that knock out on Berto was one of the sickest I'd ever seen, and those body shots from guard were nasty sounding.

I think he'll dominate Noons, I have no idea how Noons beat Nick Diaz, his stand up looks so unorthodox.
prozacnation1978
2/21/08 10:57:30AM
yves is back!!!!!! if there is one guy out there with a highlight reel it is edwards, he has had some of the nastiest knockouts ever!!!!!!!!
glad to see him back i hope he wins in april he derserves his title finally now if only the damm ufc can get him back
chuteboxe75
2/21/08 11:57:36AM
I also agree Yves has Noons outclassed on the ground and his standup has been excellent lately. Time for Noons to face the consequences of denying Diaz the rematch. I say Edwards wins and we see a Diaz Edwards matchup for the title. War Edwards!