What if Yushin wins?!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » What if Yushin wins?!
shaneTpain
8/22/11 12:59:55PM
Could you imagine ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 1:05:25PM
Sorry Fleek, I know how adamant you feel about posters repeating stuff but I cannot turn down this thread.

If Okami was to defeat this demi god, mma communities around the world would stare in disbelief and it would take days for the reality of it to set in. A shock-wave will ripple throughout planet earth as the trembles will shake everything in its path. MMA fighters from Black House will freeze in their tracks in the middle of training to witness the trembling. Japan would suffer another tsunami due to the rumbles of celebration by its own citizens.

FastKnockout
8/22/11 1:16:12PM
If he did, the situation would go along the same lines as GSP/Serra. Silva would lose his belt, take one or two fights, then fight for the title again.
Theoutlaw08
8/22/11 1:18:24PM
I dont think we'll have to worry about this.
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 1:24:39PM

Posted by FastKnockout

If he did, the situation would go along the same lines as GSP/Serra. Silva would lose his belt, take one or two fights, then fight for the title again.

If it happens, I think the rest of the middle weight division will no longer fear Anderson and he will likely fall again at the hands of another wrestler.
tn_rebel
8/22/11 1:56:53PM
Hahahaha but on a more realistic note, who else got Forrest?
Twenty20Dollars
8/22/11 2:26:50PM
The world will end.
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 3:00:45PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

The world will end.

You better stock up.
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 3:24:04PM

Posted by tn_rebel

I do. I think Forrest has Shogun's number. It will not be Forrest's lightning fast punches, or his devastating kicks, or his light speed reflexes that will defeat Shogun. It will simply be his size and his 007 suaveness which will earn him the victory - but mostly suaveness.

Can you imagine Forrest playing 007? I would definitely buy the DVD.
Hendo67
8/22/11 3:56:41PM
Yushin will not even come close to beating Anderson.
Chael_Sonnen
8/22/11 4:02:43PM

Posted by Hendo67

Yushin will not even come close to beating Anderson.

Not in the first round.....but, come round 5.....UD
UFC_Fanatic
8/22/11 5:02:15PM
The next day a mathematician will successfully divide by zero, a mathematical impossibility so massive that it will prove that there has been a glitch in The Matrix and our world's not real.
warglory
8/22/11 6:31:09PM
Kinda funny, I remember these exact same odds on these boards for Couture vs. Sylvia. After Couture's walloping at the hands of Liddell, very few thought he had a chance against Sylvia.

And let's not forget Gonzaga vs. Crocop, or Nick Diaz vs. Gomi.
Twenty20Dollars
8/22/11 6:48:03PM
Yeah, but Anderson isn't Manbearpig Sylvia and Couture is Couture.

I see this fight going like Anderson vs Thales/Maia
Chael_Sonnen
8/22/11 6:48:32PM

Posted by warglory

Kinda funny, I remember these exact same odds on these boards for Couture vs. Sylvia. After Couture's walloping at the hands of Liddell, very few thought he had a chance against Sylvia.

When Yushin wins, I hope he does the Michael Jackson-Carlos Newton dance....circa Pride 2003
Pookie
8/22/11 6:52:37PM
Twenty20Dollars
8/22/11 7:30:54PM
warglory
8/22/11 10:37:57PM

Im just sayin.
bigrand826
8/23/11 8:16:45PM

Posted by warglory

Im just sayin.

Silva won't put on a stinker performance like that in front of the Brazilian crowd. Or at least he'd be very stupid to do so. Also, he's got big sponsors now and that would not be a move that would keep them.
prophecy033
8/24/11 11:24:16AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by warglory

When Yushin wins, I hope he does the Michael Jackson-Carlos Newton dance....circa Pride 2003

speaking in absolutes is dangerous bro, you run the risk of looking like the real chael
calitrees
8/24/11 4:09:56PM
If anderson loses i will kill myself... no joke
KungFuMaster
8/24/11 4:18:43PM

Posted by calitrees

What song would you like to be played at your funeral?
Pookie
8/24/11 5:15:51PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by calitrees

This
showtimeshogun
8/24/11 5:21:21PM
So I know that in Sonnen's delusional head he believes he is the middleweight champ, but suppose Okami does beat Silva, has Chael said if he would be willing to fight Yushin (assuming he gets past Stann)? I know they trained together a lot for this fight.
BustedKnuckle
8/24/11 6:32:39PM

Posted by tn_rebel

THIS!!! But in reality......I am bnot sure what would happen. Have you ever seen the soccer riots from Brazil. MMa is right behind soccer as the nat'l sport.
KungFuMaster
8/24/11 11:28:35PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by calitrees

This

lol I have seen the video before.
PricklyPear
8/25/11 1:47:02AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by tn_rebel

I do. I think Forrest has Shogun's number. It will not be Forrest's lightning fast punches, or his devastating kicks, or his light speed reflexes that will defeat Shogun. It will simply be his size and his 007 suaveness which will earn him the victory - but mostly suaveness.

Can you imagine Forrest playing 007? I would definitely buy the DVD.

Yes. We saw them fight once and we saw the result. Realistically, what reason is there for expecting Shogun to win this time? His knees are better? His cardio is better? He's fully rehabbed from roids? Anyone who subscribes to the fact that Shogun will be a different fighter must also believe that Forrest will be as well, thus negating the improvements and resulting in a repeat performance. (thats exact science too folks. Really complicated formulas that I dont have time to explain). Forrest, UD.
warglory
8/25/11 7:37:55AM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

Posted by tn_rebel

THIS!!! But in reality......I am bnot sure what would happen. Have you ever seen the soccer riots from Brazil. MMa is right behind soccer as the nat'l sport.

Actually MMA really isn't that popular yet in Brazil.

But there still may be a riot just because...