Youngsters Jeremy Stephens and Terry Etim to Meet at UFC 84

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Youngsters Jeremy Stephens and Terry Etim to Meet at UFC 84
babalu2720
2/18/08 8:30:35PM
Promising UFC lightweights Jeremy Stephens (13-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) and Terry Etim (10-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) have agreed to meet at a UFC 84 event set for May 24.

A source close to Stephens told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that both fighters have agreed to the fight and were expected to sign bout agreements shortly.

UFC 84, which will feature a main event between UFC lightweight champion B.J. Penn and former champ Sean Sherk, takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.

http://mmajunkie.com/2008/02/18/youngsters-jeremy-stephens-and-terry-etim-to-meet-at-ufc-84/
hotrodttt
2/18/08 8:46:03PM
Potentially a Great Fight, I think Jeremy takes this one because Terry can't take him down and Jeremy has excellent hands with Knockout Power
wolfman
2/18/08 11:54:18PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Potentially a Great Fight, I think Jeremy takes this one because Terry can't take him down and Jeremy has excellent hands with Knockout Power

Definitely should be a good fight.
Pookie
2/19/08 12:16:00AM
stephens showed that hes on another level compared to etim.
easy pick
DBest
2/19/08 12:40:26PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Etim is a good Muai Thai Kickboxer. I don't see why he would want to take Stephens down. I see this one being an exciting fight.
MikeBillotto
2/19/08 2:42:30PM
gonna be a great fight
BlazinSaddle
2/19/08 4:11:49PM

Posted by Pookie

stephens showed that hes on another level compared to etim.
easy pick

yep, first or second round finish