YOSHIYUKI YOSHIDA STILL EYES KOSCHECK FIGHT

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » YOSHIYUKI YOSHIDA STILL EYES KOSCHECK FIGHT
Wolfenstein
10/15/08 8:06:57PM
Yoshida's manager, Shu Hirata, confirmed to MMAWeekly.com that his fighter will still compete on the Dec. 10 UFC Fight for the Troops card, possibly still against Koscheck.

There has also been speculation that Diego Sanchez may take up the spot against Yoshida in the main event for the UFC Fight for the Troops show.

link
tuvok500
10/15/08 8:17:22PM
It is possble for Koscheck to fight both, it is 6 weeks in between.

Clementi did worse than that by fighting at UFC 83 and 84 with 5 weeks in between.

bojangalz
10/15/08 8:22:29PM
Yeah, but Clementi made it out of UFC 83 alive... Tha may be more then we can say bout Kos.

WAR ALVES!
Twenty20Dollars
10/15/08 8:31:21PM
Man if kos beats alves and yoshida he's got that title shot on lock.

Kos vs GSP 2.
juanez13
10/15/08 9:18:03PM
Yoshida vs Sanchez would be a great fight also, and would rather see it than Koscheck vs Yoshida.

If Diego and Yoshida fight, i'll take Yoshida for the upset, but certainly wont wager on him, very close match up, and wouldnt be surprised at all to see Diego take it, especially with his improvements he has made over his last couple fights.
jae_1833
10/15/08 9:35:23PM
I would definately give Yoshida a larger chance with Diego than Kos....I really think that Yoshida will be able to take out Diego....Kos however I think is actually developing into a champion. I don't think that Diego will ever hold a belt.
gartface
10/15/08 11:20:16PM
Hoping Kos dips out, and barring his current health, Karo gets the fight. I want that fight to happen big time.
bojangalz
10/16/08 12:10:40AM

Posted by gartface

Hoping Kos dips out, and barring his current health, Karo gets the fight. I want that fight to happen big time.

No you don't gartface...You'll be searching for a new avatar after that fight if it happens.
MMAcca
10/16/08 12:15:55AM

Posted by jae_1833

I would definately give Yoshida a larger chance with Diego than Kos....I really think that Yoshida will be able to take out Diego....Kos however I think is actually developing into a champion. I don't think that Diego will ever hold a belt.

I would agree with Kos possibly becoming a champion...........if GSP wasn't around