Yes… Another new kid!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Yes… Another new kid!
Next Page »
Supersoph199
2/3/09 4:09:06PM
Sorry about making a new thread just to tell y’all that I’m new to this whole MMAplayground scene. Its just weird popping up on somebody else’s threat and tell y’all that I’m new when people have already start a conversation with each other. ANYWAY…

Hey okay yeah you have gathered that I’m new. Before knowing and joining this website I thought I was pretty well informed with the whole MMA scene… yeah I was wrong. Hope I can learn a lot more from you all.

About me now: I’m 18 and the whole plan about life for me is to be a MMA coach or do something about MMA, trying to get that sorted (any advice please share :D).
I fell in love with the sport when I saw Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar and I haven’t looked back since, even with the negative comments towards the sport by people who don’t even know what the sport is actually about. (I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about).

I’m pretty gutted at the fact that I’m the only girl I know who knows of this sport let alone a fan of it a matter of fact I don’t know many guys who loves MMA around here, well anyone that is willing to chat with me about it. (So you of guessed I might need somebody to talk too seen as thought I have no intelligent MMA talk whilst off the computer)

Sorry for chatting on but im not sure if you all actually wanted to know about me and my little life story. Anyway thanks for reading (if you actually read the whole thing you deserve a cookie)
DCRage
2/3/09 4:34:36PM
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say you're probably going to fit in very well here.
Supersoph199
2/3/09 5:02:49PM
Thanks for that. I hope i do it seems like a good place.
chuckw94
2/3/09 5:05:51PM
welcome supersoph199.
Supersoph199
2/3/09 5:07:27PM
Cheers Chuck
loller90278
2/3/09 5:24:39PM
make sure to support all of mma in general and not just ufc
Supersoph199
2/3/09 5:44:25PM
Yeah, the UFC got me loving MMA but because i love the sport more than the organisation. Im opening my mind and learning about all the others.

With this website i hope it will help me more
casey64
2/3/09 6:08:16PM
Welcome
DCRage
2/3/09 6:14:31PM

Posted by Supersoph199

Yeah, the UFC got me loving MMA but because i love the sport more than the organisation. Im opening my mind and learning about all the others.

With this website i hope it will help me more

It will, especially if you look around the Other Organizations forum, where we talk about virtually every MMA organization not named UFC. Even that ridiculous Yamma one.
Supersoph199
2/3/09 6:14:36PM
Cheers Casey
Supersoph199
2/3/09 6:17:21PM
Thanks DCRage ill check it out, still finding my way around each part of the forum.
jiujitsufreak74
2/3/09 6:19:16PM
there is something about the introduce yourself forum when a girl makes a thread the post and view count skyrocket
Supersoph199
2/3/09 6:25:15PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

there is something about the introduce yourself forum when a girl makes a thread the post and view count skyrocket

i have comments and views BUZZING!
chuckw94
2/3/09 6:25:19PM
just a lot of gentlemen on the playground
Supersoph199
2/3/09 6:34:11PM
Just alot of cool people on here i guess
DCRage
2/3/09 6:48:17PM

I believe it means it's time to go decaf.
loller90278
2/3/09 7:00:33PM
pics or bs.

just kidding. (kind of). Hope you have fun!
Bowen50
2/4/09 12:01:50AM

Posted by DCRage

I believe it means it's time to go decaf.

what does that even mean?
Drudinh
2/4/09 3:16:45AM

Posted by Supersoph199

Sorry about making a new thread just to tell y’all that I’m new to this whole MMAplayground scene. Its just weird popping up on somebody else’s threat and tell y’all that I’m new when people have already start a conversation with each other. ANYWAY…

Hey okay yeah you have gathered that I’m new. Before knowing and joining this website I thought I was pretty well informed with the whole MMA scene… yeah I was wrong. Hope I can learn a lot more from you all.

About me now: I’m 18 and the whole plan about life for me is to be a MMA coach or do something about MMA, trying to get that sorted (any advice please share :D).
I fell in love with the sport when I saw Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar and I haven’t looked back since, even with the negative comments towards the sport by people who don’t even know what the sport is actually about. (I’m sure you all know what I’m talking about).

I’m pretty gutted at the fact that I’m the only girl I know who knows of this sport let alone a fan of it a matter of fact I don’t know many guys who loves MMA around here, well anyone that is willing to chat with me about it. (So you of guessed I might need somebody to talk too seen as thought I have no intelligent MMA talk whilst off the computer)

Sorry for chatting on but im not sure if you all actually wanted to know about me and my little life story. Anyway thanks for reading (if you actually read the whole thing you deserve a cookie)

(if you actually read the whole thing you deserve a cookie) - Or I'll just pour yself a drink and toast to it. Luckily my wife and my friend's significant others are willing to put up with mma. I have dated women who have gone into some form of training with my influence. It is quite addicting when you open up wour mind to the concept and what it truley offers for the mind body and soul.
Mungooch
2/4/09 7:42:01AM
Ata Ata!!
Btw welcome and its good to see female mma fans

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3
Supersoph199
2/4/09 12:34:02PM

Posted by Drudinh

(if you actually read the whole thing you deserve a cookie) - Or I'll just pour yself a drink and toast to it. Luckily my wife and my friend's significant others are willing to put up with mma. I have dated women who have gone into some form of training with my influence. It is quite addicting when you open up wour mind to the concept and what it truley offers for the mind body and soul.

"It is quite addicting when you open up wour mind to the concept and what it truley offers for the mind body and soul."
I know what you mean, i showed my freind who was before against MMA because she believed it was just either fake like wreslting or it was too violent.
I made her watch the fight between rampage and forrest and now she loves it.

People just need to open there mind to the sport.!
Supersoph199
2/4/09 12:37:47PM

Posted by Mungooch

Ata Ata!!
Btw welcome and its good to see female mma fans

Cheers Mungooch, I wish there was more girl mma fans.

Anyone know if theres many female mma fans on here?
DCRage
2/4/09 12:44:18PM
I don't know how active they are on the site, but I know of 2 off the top of my head-missypie and misses1112. I'm sure there are more than that.
Supersoph199
2/4/09 12:47:07PM
Thanks for that DC

I forgot to ask...
Where does everyone come from?
& When and how did you become intrested in MMA?
Mungooch
2/5/09 1:21:48AM
We have a chick in the mafia, BigRedMama and ther is one in The bobbleheads called mmaadict but there arnt that active around the forums
Supersoph199
2/5/09 1:10:53PM
Oh okay cheers Mungooch
casey64
2/5/09 1:33:55PM
Misses vanished, she was active alot on the forums, then she was gone.
Supersoph199
2/5/09 2:15:09PM
Ohh that souns nice, People just end up disappearing.

We need more women active on this forum.
casey64
2/5/09 2:45:44PM
I wouldnt mind it.
Supersoph199
2/5/09 5:39:24PM
I wouldnt mind it either.
Theres a huge shortage of female mma fans on here.
Damn it cmon girls
Pages: [1] 2