98 Year-Old Keiko Fukuda Earns 10th Degree Black Belt in Judo

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 98 Year-Old Keiko Fukuda Earns 10th Degree Black Belt in Judo
Budgellism
8/10/11 7:59:53PM
Keiko Fukuda of San Francisco, California, was promoted to the rank of 10th dan (degree) black belt in Judo this week by USA Judo, the sport's national governing body. This is the highest ranking one can achieve in judo, but Fukuda is not featured in Bloody Elbow's world scouting report, nor is Fukuda being courted by the UFC, Bellator, Dream, or any other MMA organization, because Keiko Fukuda is a woman, and she's also 98 years old.

LINK
pmoney
8/10/11 8:20:15PM
Dude, that's an awesome article. Gotta spread the love!

"Who'd you train under?"
"Uh, only the dude who INVENTED Judo!"
Budgellism
8/10/11 8:25:59PM

Posted by pmoney

Dude, that's an awesome article. Gotta spread the love!

"Who'd you train under?"
"Uh, only the dude who INVENTED Judo!"

Lol, I saw the title and it instantly caught my attention. She's a bad ************.
KungFuMaster
8/11/11 12:23:12AM
She may be a black belt but I belt I can beat her with both arms tied behind my back.

On a serious note, this is truly inspiring. I bet 99.9 percent of us will not be able to walk when we are her age - if we live to be her age.
Theoutlaw08
8/11/11 9:04:42AM
I was reading about this the other day on Yahoo,com. Pretty awesome. Good post. I'll give a couple thumbs up for you (for the post) and her for the 10th degree