One year on MMA Playground!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » One year on MMA Playground!
pmoney
10/13/11 1:41:57PM
A year ago today I made my account here. It's been insanely fun. I think I've done fairly well at the game! Decent record, multiple accolades, a good amount of props.... I feel like I have been improving every season, and I hope that continues.

Thanks to everyone here! Posters, admins, mods, The Ringers, The Evil Empire, East Coast Pitbulls, all the camps and all the people who never post but are reading this; thanks for making this game and site what it is. I am sure the coming years will be even more fun than the first.
Budgellism
10/13/11 2:01:22PM
You're an asset to the site P$, keep it up

EDIT: I forgot to write up.
emfleek
10/13/11 2:15:54PM
Congrats!

PS - Those 'special' pictures that you wanted me to send to you should be arriving in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay. I didn't think I would ever a find a mule that likes bananas!

pmoney
10/13/11 4:40:46PM
Thanks for the kind words guys! You guys who posted and propped me are one of the reasons I have stayed so long, and will continue to rock the playground. I should have taken today off work to celebrate!

Fleek - Can't wait for those pics! Next time, if the mule hesitates, you gotta salt the banana

BlueSkies, if you got those videos of the asian menstruating dwarfs I was looking for, I'll have everything I need
Kpro
10/13/11 4:51:26PM
Welcome to the club!

No, but seriously, there is a club and now we need to teach you the handshake.

It involves docking.
prophecy033
10/13/11 4:52:00PM

Posted by pmoney

Thanks for the kind words guys! You guys who posted and propped me are one of the reasons I have stayed so long, and will continue to rock the playground. I should have taken today off work to celebrate!

Fleek - Can't wait for those pics! Next time, if the mule hesitates, you gotta salt the banana

BlueSkies, if you got those videos of the asian menstruating dwarfs I was looking for, I'll have everything I need

Budgellism
10/13/11 5:09:40PM

Posted by Kpro

Welcome to the club!

It involves docking.

If I didn't have to spread the love all the time you would have a lot more props.
pmoney
10/13/11 5:41:28PM

Posted by Kpro

Welcome to the club!

It involves docking.

Does that involve the butt?
Kpro
10/13/11 5:46:28PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Kpro

Welcome to the club!

It involves docking.

Would you consider your skin on your male parts to be more like Jim Carrey or Joan Rivers? If the answer is Jim Carrey, you will be great at the secret handshake.
pmoney
10/13/11 6:31:58PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Kpro

Welcome to the club!

It involves docking.

Would you consider your skin on your male parts to be more like Jim Carrey or Joan Rivers? If the answer is Jim Carrey, you will be great at the secret handshake.

I would say it's more like freshly detailed car down there, lots of oily shine
kopower
10/13/11 7:34:42PM
Not a bad first year. Glad you stuck around. This site needs more quality posters like yourself
KungFuMaster
10/13/11 7:48:18PM
Pmoney for mod 2012.
pmoney
10/13/11 9:25:46PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Pmoney for mod 2012.

You flatter me KFM! I have to spread the love. I don't know if I am necessarily mod material.... I would take charge of the duties, no doubt! But I'd settle for being designated a top poster
Kpro
10/13/11 9:30:12PM

Posted by pmoney

I'd settle for being designated a top poster

Now if we only had some mods in The Ringers.......
pmoney
10/14/11 12:40:21AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by pmoney

I'd settle for being designated a top poster

Now if we only had some mods in The Ringers.......

Yeah if only that were the case, you'd think something like that would be easy to set up! But then, that would kind of be like coaching a youth football team and naming your son the starting QB. Might raise some eyebrows
KungFuMaster
10/14/11 4:00:46AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by KungFuMaster

Pmoney for mod 2012.

You flatter me KFM! I have to spread the love. I don't know if I am necessarily mod material.... I would take charge of the duties, no doubt! But I'd settle for being designated a top poster

If you say jump, I say how high.
pmoney
10/14/11 2:56:27PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by pmoney

Posted by KungFuMaster

Pmoney for mod 2012.

If you say jump, I say how high.

That's not nearly loyal enough! I say we drink copious amounts of whiskey and beer, until such time as we are fighting drunk. Then we shall find, and beat the asses of, the non-believers and we will have accolades for all!

In all seriousness though, you're a good man KFM. I know you're a unique rebel who calls no man his master, and I respect you all the more for it.

I appreciate you having my back
prophecy033
10/14/11 3:15:35PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by KungFuMaster

Pmoney for mod 2012.

But you're my top poster p$
pmoney
10/14/11 11:15:35PM

Posted by prophecy033

But you're my top poster p$

Jeepers Prophecy! Coming from a man of valor such as yourself, that means a lot
Pookie
10/15/11 12:56:07AM
Pfft.
KungFuMaster
10/15/11 1:38:12AM
Pookie is jealous.