Yay ! I'm finally a Premium member

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Yay ! I'm finally a Premium member
hotrodttt
12/15/07 4:05:41PM
Well last week I told everybody that I was going to be a premium member and yes, I have took the plunge. It will take about one business day to process so be sure to check out the new JESSICA ALBA GIF ! Yes Jessica is coming back with some upgrades.

I also wanted to say thanks to everybody who made this a great 2 months for me and I look forward and wish luck to all during the 2008 season.

GAME ON !
Djbb
12/15/07 4:10:18PM
You bought a premium membership? You know Svartorm is going to spend the $20 on hookers and coke right?

JUST KIDDING SVARTORM DON'T WARN ME
Rush
12/15/07 4:20:36PM

Posted by Djbb

You know Svartorm is going to spend the $20 on hookers and coke right?

LMAO

For 20$ I would certainly be concerned about the origin and quality of those two items. lol
tuvok500
12/15/07 4:48:19PM
20$ is enough to buy a hat with 2 beers on each sides i guess !! lol

rcg916
12/15/07 5:13:17PM

Posted by tuvok500

madmarck
12/15/07 7:42:51PM

Posted by tuvok500

But that image is priceless
wolfman
12/15/07 7:54:36PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Well last week I told everybody that I was going to be a premium member and yes, I have took the plunge. It will take about one business day to process so be sure to check out the new JESSICA ALBA GIF ! Yes Jessica is coming back with some upgrades.

I also wanted to say thanks to everybody who made this a great 2 months for me and I look forward and wish luck to all during the 2008 season.

GAME ON !

I'm a new premium member as well, the price is right that is for sure. Great site here!
Svartorm
12/15/07 11:58:55PM
I'm not as mad about the $20 worth of hookers and coke as I am about someone implying I'd drink Carlsberg.
tuvok500
12/16/07 12:02:48AM

Posted by Svartorm

I'm not as mad about the $20 worth of hookers and coke as I am about someone implying I'd drink Carlsberg.

LOL !!

man it was a good picture !! the beers don't come with the cap !!

you can change it !

it was a joke, i can remove it if you are really mad, just tell me ??

Boo_Radley21
12/16/07 12:25:03AM

Posted by Svartorm

Lol nice.
Djbb
12/16/07 12:37:14AM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Svartorm

LOL !!

man it was a good picture !! the beers don't come with the cap !!

you can change it !

it was a joke, i can remove it if you are really mad, just tell me ??

You implied Svartorm drinks Carlsberg?!?! You know he only drinks Magners and Hornsby! Wow, I sound really gay for knowing that.
Svartorm
12/16/07 2:06:32AM
I should buy that helmet, put a bottle of Magners and a bottle of Hornsby on either side and write "Vomit machine" on the helmet with a magic marker.